PDA

View Full Version : Which Game System Should You Buy?

IMPress Polly
12-10-2016, 07:08 AM
Well it's almost the holidays, so for the edification of those last-minute shoppers who know little to nothing about contemporary video games and want to get the best gaming system either for themselves or for a loved one, let me help you out. The system you want is PlayStation 4 for two really good reasons: 1) it's got the most games, and 2) it's the only system that's virtual-reality-compatible.

I specifically recommend the PlayStation 4 Pro model of the system for its improved virtual reality performance, larger memory, faster frame rate offerings, and partial compatibility with 4K televisions (i.e. it can do at least some things with that technology). That's the best version of the PS4 on the market.

You can be forgiven for choosing the Xbox One instead even in 2016, but only if you're a diehard fan of certain Microsoft-exclusive game franchises like Gears of War or something. Whatever you do though, definitely skip the Wii U. The Wii U has only a fraction as many games compared to its competition, it's technologically inferior to boot, and, on top of that, Nintendo's about to replace it in just three months (with another system you shouldn't even consider wasting your money on) anyway, so its lifespan is already practically exhausted anyway, and yet they're still charging you a full $300 for it; just $100 less than an exponentially superior PlayStation 4 Pro costs! Skip it!!

donttread
12-10-2016, 07:29 AM
Well it's almost the holidays, so for the edification of those last-minute shoppers who know little to nothing about contemporary video games and want to get the best gaming system either for themselves or for a loved one, let me help you out. The system you want is PlayStation 4 for two really good reasons: 1) it's got the most games, and 2) it's the only system that's virtual-reality-compatible.

I specifically recommend the PlayStation 4 Pro model of the system for its improved virtual reality performance, larger memory, faster frame rate offerings, and partial compatibility with 4K televisions (i.e. it can do at least some things with that technology). That's the best version of the PS4 on the market.

You can be forgiven for choosing the Xbox One instead even in 2016, but only if you're a diehard fan of certain Microsoft-exclusive game franchises like Gears of War or something. Whatever you do though, definitely skip the Wii U. The Wii U has only a fraction as many games compared to its competition, it's technologically inferior to boot, and, on top of that, Nintendo's about to replace it in just three months (with another system you shouldn't even consider wasting your money on) anyway, so its lifespan is already practically exhausted anyway, and yet they're still charging you a full $300 for it; just $100 less than an exponentially superior PlayStation 4 Pro costs! Skip it!!

I think we need to buy kids and yound adults footballs, frisbees, water guns, soccer nets , hiking boots, GPS's for exporing and Geo-Caching etc. and let them buy their own stationary entertainment