PDA

View Full Version : America Needs to understand the CIA-Coup is Different than the Bad-Faith-Elector-Coup

Kurmugeon
12-14-2016, 11:57 AM
There are currently TWO parrallel, and only lightly connected plots going on to prevent Trump from being sworn into office!

One of them uses the Electors of the Electoral College, as the active denial of office mechanism. It has almost zero chance of suceeding!

It is being driven by angry Progressives who are NOT high level government officials. There are checks and balances at the State Level which can be used to prevent rogue Electors from actually casting ballots for Hillary, instead of Trump, when the State's population voted for Trump.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/there-wont-be-a-rebellion-inside-the-electoral-college/article/2609484

This tactic will go NO WHERE!

-------

This is an actualy threat which very might might achieve the goal of preventing Trump from being sworn into office, and worse, it will leave Obama in Office until Jan, 2019!

This is the CIA backed and pursued attempted Coup in progress.

The active denial mechanism is NOT the bad faith EC Electors.

In the CIA's Coup attempt, the denial mechanism is the COURTS, and a Court Injunction against Trump being allowed to be sworn into office, because, by the CIA's Expert Court Witness Authority, it has been determined BY the CIA, as expressed to the courts, that it was not a Free and Fair Election! The election, in their opinion was deterministicly influenced by Foreign (Russian) interference in the form of the DNC email WikiLeaks.

There is a 1975 Court Precident of doing this in an America Election! This meaning, the current office holder, who is not part of the contest for the next term seat, and is in good standing with the courts, is asked to STAY in POWER for another two years, until a "Do Over" new election can be held. America has done this BEFORE!

This mechanism stands a good chance of actually working, and worse, it keeps OBAMA, who appointed the current head of the CIA, a man of very questionable loyalties, in POWER.

The CIA is merely using the EC Electoral Coup as Cover, while they setup the case for the Court Injunction Mechanism.

We are being PLAYED by the CIA!

Do you understand the TWO DIFFERENT COUPs?

How hard is it to find a Washington D.C. Progressive Judge and Court?

-

Cigar
12-14-2016, 11:59 AM
What :huh:

decedent
12-14-2016, 12:03 PM

http://bringatrailer.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/1964_Ford_Mustang_V8_Coupe_Front.jpg

One is white.

exotix
12-14-2016, 12:06 PM
I like this new RWNJ alarmist code-word ... coup

exotix
12-14-2016, 12:07 PM
Coup or Coupe ?

LOL

Kurmugeon
12-14-2016, 12:29 PM
Here is a telling response from another, left leaning, forum:

I would be OK with the CIA coup working. I do not want Trump in office, and I am more interested in seeing my party stay in power than I am in democratic process. This is politics here, and I will not try to make it sound like I would not lie, cheat, or steal, to ensure that my party stays in power. If our EC plan works, we will leave the Russian hacking thing alone, but for now we need both the EC plan AND the CIA coup plan. If we can wrestle this election back from Trump, we will make sure that the nobody can EVER take our power away, ever again.

Still think it Can't Possibly Happen?

-

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 07:15 AM
From another thread, but very pertenent to this one:

Ironically, and suspiciously, I got hacked by a computer virus last night, and all of my neatly catagorized and folder separated browser links were erased, along with all of my open notepad files, and my browser history was wiped.

I'll find the link to the 1975 court case again in a few minutes... I found it once, I can find it again.

It won't be the CIA bringing the court case, it will be a "Deeply Concerned" Bi-Partisan (McCain/Pelosi) Congressional request for the Court Injunction.

P.S. I may be in poor health, but I have absolutely no intention of suicide! I've got five Grandkids to love!
-

I am sorry, I will be unable to get you that promised link to the 1975 court precident case.

My computer has been badly hacked, much information outright deleted, and as on this moment, I cannot perform in a minor web search.

It is not a web browser accelerator, or cookies and cache, or anything detectable by an anti-virus, anti-malware scan...

When I attempt to do a web search, my whole web browser and a few seconds later, entire OS, locks up, requiring a power cord reset.

I will start with attempting to simply uninstall and re-install my web browser, then, if needed, format the HD and reload from the ground up.

I will proabably be offline for a few days, at the least.

It should say something about this thread, that in Years of posting controvesrial subjects, and occassionally being virus or DOS attacked for making controversial threads... I have NEVER had this level of problems.

Ohh... and I am NOT in any WAY suicidal!

-

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 11:52 AM
Another important distinction between the two Coup attempts:

The first is an attempt to put Hillary in Office instead of Trump.

The Second is an Attempt to KEEP Obama in office for at least the next two years!

-

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 12:35 PM
I've found it!

It is rather long and complecated, covered in a PDF file, pages 958 to 972.

In essence, it started with abuse in campaign donations from foreign sugar farmers who were attempting to influence U.S. elections in North Carolina, and its sugar-beet industry, because of restrictions currently in place on the importation of sugar from foreign countries for the manufactur of distilled liquors.

https://www.law.upenn.edu/journals/jil/articles/volume17/issue3/Powell17U.Pa.J.Int'lEcon.L.957(1996).pdf

You can download the file and read allot about the legalities and penalties, including court ordered new elections, in that PDF.

-

Captain Obvious
12-15-2016, 12:38 PM
lol

Bo-4
12-15-2016, 12:43 PM

Yes, it can't possibly happen.

http://www.americannewsx.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/PNG4

Bo-4
12-15-2016, 12:44 PM

LoL!!
:biglaugh:

Bo-4
12-15-2016, 12:45 PM
Yer a piece-o-work Kurmie! :)

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 12:48 PM
Yer a piece-o-work Kurmie! :)

Would you please stop the personal attacks and address the subject of the thread.

If you have something substantial about the legalities associated with court cases on Foreign Influence in American Elections, I'd be happy to read about it!

-

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 12:52 PM
The only thing any of the leftist coup plans will do is start another civil war. I will die to defend the free and fair election process that elected Trump, the leftists in this country are either muslim, or commie sympathizers period!

It entirely depends on how the Coup is implemented, and if they can use some shocking event to galvanize a large portion of the American Public into accept court action to block Trump from being sworn into office.

It has happened in History before!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reichstag_fire

https://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10007657

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/1310995/Historians-find-proof-that-Nazis-burnt-Reichstag.html

-

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 01:00 PM
I'm seeing a law review article discussing the topic, not a court ruling. I'll keep reading....

I first found the link to the PDF file in another web site discussion about how to Block Trump from taking office, in which an "Off the Record" CIA spokesman was quoted by a reporter as stating that court case law allowed for keeping a current office holder in place, until a new election can be held.

It caught my eye, and I went to the above PDF and read about the creation of the FEC, and its relationship to the problems they were having in the mid-1970s with massive foreign campaign donations heavly affecting local State level elections, due to particular areas of economic competition interest.

I'll continue to search, and see if I cannot find that original article in which the Reporter quoted the "unamed CIA Agent".

Please understand, since I started this thread, I"m under continue DOS and other hacking bombardment.

I have to use other computers with independent IP address web access to accomplish and searches at all, and then sneeker net port over the data found for posting.

I have to restart this computer and its web access links every few minutes because of DOS attacks and crashes.

-

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 01:08 PM
I don't take much stock in this bullshit, and you need to stuff it.

Me thinks the Outraged Leftie doeth protest too much... I'm must be on the Right Track!

-

Bo-4
12-15-2016, 01:15 PM
Would you please stop the personal attacks and address the subject of the thread.

If you have something substantial about the legalities associated with court cases on Foreign Influence in American Elections, I'd be happy to read about it!

-

Stand by my comments - your posts in this thread consist of wild-eyed conspiracy theories.

Bo-4
12-15-2016, 01:18 PM
Please understand, since I started this thread, I"m under continue DOS and other hacking bombardment.

I have to use other computers with independent IP address web access to accomplish and searches at all, and then sneeker net port over the data found for posting.

I have to restart this computer and its web access links every few minutes because of DOS attacks and crashes.

Nobody is hacking you but you might try affixing aluminum foil to all but your computer screen.

In the meantime, get a Mac.

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 01:23 PM
Stand by my comments - your posts in this thread consist of wild-eyed conspiracy theories.

You might see it as a wacky conspiracy theory, but the officials in the U.S. top intelligence agencies felt that it was so important to counter the actions and statemnts made by the Brenan led CIA, that they made a RARE, Official public statement after the CIA Brenan claims, refuting the CIA's statements:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-intelligence-idUSKBN14204E

World News (http://www.reuters.com/news/archive/worldNews) | Tue Dec 13, 2016 | 9:36pm EST
Exclusive: Top U.S. spy agency has not embraced CIA assessment on Russia hacking - sources By Mark Hosenball (http://www.reuters.com/journalists/mark-hosenball) and Jonathan Landay (http://www.reuters.com/journalists/jonathan-landay) | WASHINGTON
The overseers of the U.S. intelligence community have not embraced a CIA assessment that Russian cyber attacks were aimed at helping Republican President-elect Donald Trump win the 2016 election, three American officials said on Monday.
While the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) does not dispute the CIA's analysis of Russian hacking operations, it has not endorsed their assessment because of a lack of conclusive evidence that Moscow intended to boost Trump over Democratic opponent Hillary Clinton, said the officials, who declined to be named.
The position of the ODNI, which oversees the 17 agency-strong U.S. intelligence community, could give Trump fresh ammunition to dispute the CIA assessment, which he rejected as "ridiculous" in weekend remarks, and press his assertion that no evidence implicates Russia in the cyber attacks.
Trump's rejection of the CIA's judgment marks the latest in a string of disputes over Russia's international conduct that have erupted between the president-elect and the intelligence community he will soon command.
An ODNI spokesman declined to comment on the issue.
"ODNI is not arguing that the agency (CIA) is wrong, only that they can't prove intent," said one of the three U.S. officials. "Of course they can't, absent agents in on the decision-making in Moscow."
The Federal Bureau of Investigation, whose evidentiary standards require it to make cases that can stand up in court, declined to accept the CIA's analysis - a deductive assessment of the available intelligence - for the same reason, the three officials said.
The ODNI, headed by James Clapper, was established after the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the recommendation of the commission that investigated the attacks. The commission, which identified major intelligence failures, recommended the office's creation to improve coordination among U.S. intelligence agencies.

The ODNI are serious folks.

You can sneer all you like, the REST of America doesn't find the CIA actions funny, or the this story / issue of frivolous importance!

-

Common Sense
12-15-2016, 02:23 PM
You might see it as a wacky conspiracy theory, but the officials in the U.S. top intelligence agencies felt that it was so important to counter the actions and statemnts made by the Brenan led CIA, that they made a RARE, Official public statement after the CIA Brenan claims, refuting the CIA's statements:

You can sneer all you like, the REST of America doesn't find the CIA actions funny, or the this story / issue of frivolous importance!

-

""ODNI is not arguing that the agency (CIA) is wrong, only that they can't prove intent," said one of the three U.S. officials. "Of course they can't, absent agents in on the decision-making in Moscow."

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 03:22 PM
""ODNI is not arguing that the agency (CIA) is wrong, only that they can't prove intent," said one of the three U.S. officials. "Of course they can't, absent agents in on the decision-making in Moscow."

You're taking things out of context to give an spin which is misleading.

The ODNI stated that there is absolutely NO Evidence that Trump or anyone on Trump's team has colluded with the Russians in any way.

They state that the CIA may be right that the Russians may have attempted to influence the Election, but in your quote above, they are stating that we do NOT know their motivation for their attempting to accomplish that goal.

The Office of the ODNI did NOT confirm that the attempt at influencing the election was significant, and stated out right that it was not deterministic.

READ the Whole Report.

Common Sense
12-15-2016, 03:59 PM
You're taking things out of context to give an spin which is misleading.

The ODNI stated that there is absolutely NO Evidence that Trump or anyone on Trump's team has colluded with the Russians in any way.

They state that the CIA may be right that the Russians may have attempted to influence the Election, but in your quote above, they are stating that we do NOT know their motivation for their attempting to accomplish that goal.

The Office of the ODNI did NOT confirm that the attempt at influencing the election was significant, and stated out right that it was not deterministic.

READ the Whole Report.
If anyone is spinning here, it's you. Clearly ODNI is stating that yes, Russia attempted to influence the election, but the intent can't be proven.

Clearly the intent was to malign Clinton and in turn promote Trump. It's fairly obvious which candidate would be more beneficial to Russian interests.

Captain Obvious
12-15-2016, 04:02 PM
Kickoff at thr Futility Bowl

:biglaugh:

Newpublius
12-15-2016, 04:02 PM
One can reasonably infer that people INTEND the natural consequences of their actions.

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 07:08 PM
One can reasonably infer that people INTEND the natural consequences of their actions.

I hope you guys on this forum realize, the entire CIA hacking claims have been definitively proven false, because the real leaker of the emails has come forward and admitted the deed?

The perpetrator is KNOWN to be a Hillary State Department Employee.

It is No Longer a question of Russia Might have done....Whatever.... it is a matter of an American chose to leak information to counter Hillary Corruption.

Russia did NOTHING!

-

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 07:15 PM
So, now that the leaker has come forward and admitted his guilt, and he was NOT a Russian Hacker...

That means the CIA was LYING to U.S. about what they knew about RUSSIA.

Which means they were planning on using the Common American Belief that Russia had hacked the Election, and collaborated with Trump to do it...

... FOR SOME PURPOSE!

What might that purpose be?!!!!

Answer: Coup Type #2!

-

Common Sense
12-15-2016, 07:38 PM
So, now that the leaker has come forward and admitted his guilt, and he was NOT a Russian Hacker...

That means the CIA was LYING to U.S. about what they knew about RUSSIA.

Which means they were planning on using the Common American Belief that Russia had hacked the Election, and collaborated with Trump to do it...

... FOR SOME PURPOSE!

What might that purpose be?!!!!

Answer: Coup Type #2!

-
There were hacks and leaks.

Grizz
12-15-2016, 07:40 PM
IF it were to happen it would go to the House and Hillary still ends up on the shit pile where she belongs.

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 07:43 PM
There are currently TWO parrallel, and only lightly connected plots going on to prevent Trump from being sworn into office!

One of them uses the Electors of the Electoral College, as the active denial of office mechanism. It has almost zero chance of suceeding!

It is being driven by angry Progressives who are NOT high level government officials. There are checks and balances at the State Level which can be used to prevent rogue Electors from actually casting ballots for Hillary, instead of Trump, when the State's population voted for Trump.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/there-wont-be-a-rebellion-inside-the-electoral-college/article/2609484

This tactic will go NO WHERE!

-------

This is an actualy threat which very might might achieve the goal of preventing Trump from being sworn into office, and worse, it will leave Obama in Office until Jan, 2019!

This is the CIA backed and pursued attempted Coup in progress.

The active denial mechanism is NOT the bad faith EC Electors.

In the CIA's Coup attempt, the denial mechanism is the COURTS, and a Court Injunction against Trump being allowed to be sworn into office, because, by the CIA's Expert Court Witness Authority, it has been determined BY the CIA, as expressed to the courts, that it was not a Free and Fair Election! The election, in their opinion was deterministicly influenced by Foreign (Russian) interference in the form of the DNC email WikiLeaks.

There is a 1975 Court Precident of doing this in an America Election! This meaning, the current office holder, who is not part of the contest for the next term seat, and is in good standing with the courts, is asked to STAY in POWER for another two years, until a "Do Over" new election can be held. America has done this BEFORE!

This mechanism stands a good chance of actually working, and worse, it keeps OBAMA, who appointed the current head of the CIA, a man of very questionable loyalties, in POWER.

The CIA is merely using the EC Electoral Coup as Cover, while they setup the case for the Court Injunction Mechanism.

We are being PLAYED by the CIA!

How hard is it to find a Washington D.C. Progressive Judge and Court?

-

There is no coup. Not even one.

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 07:44 PM

-

Yes.

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 07:45 PM

This is just sad.

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 07:47 PM

-

There is no real subject in this thread.

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 07:50 PM

-

Ah, so the Russian incursions don't bother you, only the thought that they may prevent trump from being president.

Grizz
12-15-2016, 07:52 PM
Ah, so the Russian incursions don't bother you, only the thought that they may prevent trump from being president.

You of course are referring to the unproven allegations of a "Russian Incursion"....if you have real proof post it boy.

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 07:53 PM
You of curse are referring to the unproven allegations of a "Russian Incursion"....if you have real proof post it boy.

Again, If you believe the CIA, FBI, and other intelligence agencies went to congress with no evidence you are a hopeless hack.

Grizz
12-15-2016, 07:56 PM
Again, If you believe the CIA, FBI, and other intelligence agencies went to congress with no evidence you are a hopeless hack.
No, actually you are.
Post the proof, otherwise get lost kid.

Bo-4
12-15-2016, 07:57 PM
I hope you guys on this forum realize, the entire CIA hacking claims have been definitively proven false, because the real leaker of the emails has come forward and admitted the deed?

The perpetrator is KNOWN to be a Hillary State Department Employee.

It is No Longer a question of Russia Might have done....Whatever.... it is a matter of an American chose to leak information to counter Hillary Corruption.

Russia did NOTHING!

-

Oh GAWD - do continue with your conspiratorial fucking idiocy!

Grizz
Your bit*ch lost, deal with it.
Hell she would have died in her only term anyway.

del
mole people

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 08:09 PM

The CIA refused to bring forward their "Evidence" to an official court summons today!?

This is now the biggest security violation investigation since the trial of the Rosenburgs.

This trial might well end with Brenan being executed for TREASON!

-

del
12-15-2016, 08:10 PM
The CIA refused to bring forward their "Evidence" to an official court summons today!?

This is now the biggest security violation investigation since the trial of the Rosenburgs.

-

what color is the sky on your home planet?

Grizz
12-15-2016, 08:15 PM
what color is the sky on your home planet?

Red White, and Blue.
Yours is Red with a ...Hammer and Sickle?

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 08:17 PM
The guy who did it is admitting it!

The Leak was a State Dept employee for gods sakes, who gave the information to Wikileaks contact Craig Murray at a Washington D.C. Park who then passed it on to Julian Assange.

-

del
12-15-2016, 08:43 PM
The guy who did it is admitting it!

The Leak was a State Dept employee for gods sakes, who gave the information to Wikileaks contact Craig Murray at a Washington D.C. Park who then passed it on to Julian Assange.

-

the other loon thread says it's a cia employee.

why don't you guys clear up the crosstalk from the helmets and pick one?

Captain Obvious
12-15-2016, 08:57 PM
the other loon thread says it's a cia employee.

why don't you guys clear up the crosstalk from the helmets and pick one?

Is this the MPLA
Or is this the UDA
Or is this the IRA
I thought it was the UK

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 09:19 PM
Just so you can see what it looks like, here's an actual coup.

Republican legislature and governor cooperating in NC to severely restrict incoming governors power because he's a democrat.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/12/15/a-coup-a-power-grab-theres-some-serious-political-drama-in-north-carolina-right-now/?utm_term=.1b13a1542780

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 09:23 PM

-

Wow.

All the conservatives have gone off the deep end. I'm talking stark raving, all the way around the bend, nuttier than squirrel turds, mad.

The therapy bill for this is gonna be HUGE!

Captain Obvious
12-15-2016, 09:25 PM
Wow.

All the conservatives have gone off the deep end. I'm talking stark raving, all the way around the bend, nuttier than squirrel turds, mad.

Not all.

I ain't skeered of no ebolas

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 09:28 PM
Wow.

If you're only here to do character assassination against other forum posters, please leave the thread.

-

Captain Obvious
12-15-2016, 09:31 PM
If you're only here to do character assassination against other forum posters, please leave the thread.

-

It's more like a character suicide.

I have a hard time being sympathetic to someone who constantly churns out crackpot theories supported by radical sources.

When you came here all in a panic over how what, 43% of the US was getting ebola your cred was trashed. And to be honest, you've done nothing to regain any of it.

Just my honest opinion.

Safety
12-15-2016, 09:36 PM
Just tell me how much duct tape to buy and which food insurance plan offers the best discount.

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 09:41 PM
Just tell me how much duct tape to buy and which food insurance plan offers the best discount.

No need. The attempted CIA coup, the only one which had a chance of success, was just defeated.

We are not out of the Coup zone, and back to having Trump as the President who will Drain the Swamp...

Oh, and one other thing...

The CIA is Dead, Long Live the CIA.

Brenan, poke him with a fork, is cooked, well done, and will soon be sliced and served.

-

Common Sense
12-15-2016, 09:43 PM
No need. The attempted CIA coup, the only one which had a chance of success, was just defeated.

We are not out of the Coup zone, and back to having Trump as the President who will Drain the Swamp...

Oh, and one other thing...

The CIA is Dead, Long Live the CIA.

Brenan, poke him with a fork, is cooked, well done, and will soon be sliced and served.

-
LoL...we've all heard your predictions before.

Dr. Who
12-15-2016, 09:52 PM
It's more like a character suicide.

I have a hard time being sympathetic to someone who constantly churns out crackpot theories supported by radical sources.

When you came here all in a panic over how what, 43% of the US was getting ebola your cred was trashed. And to be honest, you've done nothing to regain any of it.

Just my honest opinion.
Can we declare a statute of limitations on this stuff? Please and thank you?

Kurmugeon
12-15-2016, 09:58 PM
Can we declare a statute of limitations on this stuff? Please and thank you?

I won't wait for a moderator or report this behavior again.

I will react inkind, and show just how a real troll can do character assassination!

You want to have this kind of forum, then I will turn this forum into something NO ONE will ever want to visit again!

-

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 10:00 PM
You of course are referring to the unproven allegations of a "Russian Incursion"....if you have real proof post it boy.

If you believe the CIA, FBI and others went to congress without evidence you are a fool.

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 10:01 PM
No, actually you are.
Post the proof, otherwise get lost kid.

If you believe the CIA, FBI, and others went to congress without evidence you are a fool.

Dr. Who
12-15-2016, 10:02 PM
This thread is in the wrong forum. Moving to the The Paranormal Cryptozoology Supernatural Conspiracy Room.

Captain Obvious
12-15-2016, 10:03 PM
lol

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 10:03 PM

-

That's my reply to your "topic".

Dr. Who
12-15-2016, 10:06 PM
Please stop all of the personal attacks in this thread or thread bans (or worse) will follow.

Crepitus
12-15-2016, 10:14 PM
This thread is in the wrong forum. Moving to the The Paranormal Cryptozoology Supernatural Conspiracy Room.

I love it!

Dr. Who
12-15-2016, 10:44 PM

I will react inkind, and show just how a real troll can do character assassination!

You want to have this kind of forum, then I will turn this forum into something NO ONE will ever want to visit again!

-
Kurmugeon has been banned from this thread for a rule 9 infraction. Please do not respond to this or his posts.

del
12-16-2016, 12:09 AM

-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OnpkDWbeJs