PDA

View Full Version : The fairy tales of the warren commission on oswald hold no water.Its amazing the many

9/11 was an inside job
10-21-2012, 03:28 PM
Its amazing the many number of people out there who have been brainwashed and STILL today believe that oswald killed Kennedy like that one poster that recently posted a thread defending the lies of the warren commission that oswald did it.there has never been a shread of evidence that proved it.I will comment on that in another thread I plan to make but for now,i am going to show the laughable lies of the warren commission on oswald that hold no water.

1.The warren commission said oswald was this lone nut who was seeking fame and attention and thats why he killed Kennedy.Problem with their lies is he did not fit the profile of someone seeking fame.

In other cases of assassins trying to kill the president, they proudly boasted that they did it and gave their reason for it.Example-when John Hinckley tried to kill Reagan,he proudly admitted he did it and that he did it to try and impress Jody Foster.

Well Oswald after he was arrested,DENIED doing it.You can hear him say-I did not shoot anybody.Im just a patsy.

Also he was at a party of his handler George Demorenshield and Demorenshield as well as others at the party said that Oswald PRIASED Kennedy. thats HARDLY the behaviour of an assassin seeking fame and attention is to deny it.http://www.politicalforum.com/images/smilies/icon_biggrin.gif wake up already for god sakes.

2.The warren commission said oswald was this stupid idiot who had nothing in his life going for him and that since he was frustrated with his life,he killed kennedy for fame.Problem with that lie is Oswald was far from being stupid as the warren commission made him out to be.

In fact he was extremely intelligent and had a very high IQ.He was a rader operater at atsugi air force base in japan which was home to the U2 spy planes the CIA ran.

We know for a fact now from documents released through the ARRB in the 90's that Oswald indeed as suspected by many reseachers over the years,that Oswald was working as an agent for the CIA.

3.Again the warren commission painted oswald as this idiot who didnt know anything. problem is no idiot gets to work as a radar operater in atsugi japen for the CIA if they are allegedly an idiot.http://www.politicalforum.com/images/smilies/icon_nod.gif lol.

Also if he was this idiot they made him out to be,he would not be able to master the russian language he did.Marina when she met him she said he spoke russian FLUENTLY so well that she thought he was a russian citizen.

Yet somehow this supposed idiot masters the russian language and speaks it fluently just from reading a book on the russian language in the marines.Yeah and Im the King of england.lol.

4.Oswald then at the height of the cold war goes over to russia to the american embassy there and renounces his american citizenship there and offers to turn over classified documents to the russians.yet he somehow has NO PROBLEM whatsoever getting back into the united states after being a a traiter.He should have been prosecuted the very minute he stepped onshore to the united states unless of course he was working for the government which I have already proved was the case.

sersiously,people like that Mike guy need to wake up already and stop defending the lies and fairy tales of the government and stop living in denial.

garyo
10-21-2012, 03:33 PM
All very plausible but it's hard for me to take anyone seriously with the moniker 9/11 was an inside job.

Peter1469
10-21-2012, 03:33 PM
Just because the Warren Commission was a cover up of the assassination of JFK, doesn't translate into a 9-11 conspiracy and an "in-side job."

oceanloverOH
10-21-2012, 05:01 PM
Just because the Warren Commission was a cover up of the assassination of JFK, doesn't translate into a 9-11 conspiracy and an "in-side job."

I wholeheartedly agree that there was a LOT more involved in JFK's assassination than a lone gunman with an agenda; and that the Warren Commission was indeed an elaborate cover-up. My husband thinks I'm nucking futs when I say that; it's gratifying to see that there are others who can also see the huge holes in the "official" report of the circumstances of JFK's murder.

Deadwood
10-21-2012, 05:27 PM
Your moniker does indeed take away from the arguments, which are sound and have been dealt with in many, many books''

What has always bothered me, although in a vague way at first, was that in the Zapruder film, the bystanders continue to look to the left, from where the limo came even as it passes where they should be following the person they have been following the person for whom they have been waiting for over an hour...he was very late, remember.

It became a serious and questionable discrepancy when I went into television later in life and found a whole lot of little discrepancies.

Another big one is how the motorcycle cop seems to race ahead coming in line with the limo. A detailed review under slow motion shows that the bike is not accelerating, but the limo itself suddenly and abruptly slows, almost coming to a dead stop....to allow the snipers a clear shot?

And why was Lyndon Johnson, the local, in a car several cars back when he should have been either in the president's limo or at least in the car following?

There are sites that give detailed analysis of the film. I will try to find them.

Deadwood
10-21-2012, 05:44 PM
Try this on for size.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Am4qdl9PTA

Trinnity
10-21-2012, 06:42 PM
I don't believe 9.11 was a govt conspiracy, but the JFK assassination? Something does not seem right, not at all.

Captain Obvious
10-21-2012, 07:53 PM
http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1440/5159399459_9d0c9d0c06_m.jpg

9/11 was an inside job
10-23-2012, 05:44 PM
All very plausible but it's hard for me to take anyone seriously with the moniker 9/11 was an inside job.

your one of those people obviously who is open minded about kennedy but afraid of the truth about 9/11.

Hate to break your heart but there is far more evidence and facts that 9/11 was an inside job than there is that oswald was a patsy.Oh and its more than plausible as well.seems you missed the part how the ARRB in the 90's came across suppressed documents that showed he indeed worked for the CIA.

of course you never heard anything from this from the CIA controlled mainstream media who brainwashed americans for over 30 years oswald killed kennedy.and yet you believe them despite their lies about oswald.you should start a comedy club.your logic is hysterical.

9/11 was an inside job
10-23-2012, 05:46 PM

I never said it was.But if you ever researched the facts and were open minded,you would know its true.wake up.

9/11 was an inside job
10-23-2012, 05:48 PM
I wholeheartedly agree that there was a LOT more involved in JFK's assassination than a lone gunman with an agenda; and that the Warren Commission was indeed an elaborate cover-up. My husband thinks I'm nucking futs when I say that; it's gratifying to see that there are others who can also see the huge holes in the "official" report of the circumstances of JFK's murder.

Your husband is in denial.you should show him this and ask him to answer these facts.He cant.Hee hee.

9/11 was an inside job
10-23-2012, 06:16 PM
Your moniker does indeed take away from the arguments, which are sound and have been dealt with in many, many books''

What has always bothered me, although in a vague way at first, was that in the Zapruder film, the bystanders continue to look to the left, from where the limo came even as it passes where they should be following the person they have been following the person for whom they have been waiting for over an hour...he was very late, remember.

It became a serious and questionable discrepancy when I went into television later in life and found a whole lot of little discrepancies.

Another big one is how the motorcycle cop seems to race ahead coming in line with the limo. A detailed review under slow motion shows that the bike is not accelerating, but the limo itself suddenly and abruptly slows, almost coming to a dead stop....to allow the snipers a clear shot?

And why was Lyndon Johnson, the local, in a car several cars back when he should have been either in the president's limo or at least in the car following?

There are sites that give detailed analysis of the film. I will try to find them.

you want to debate me on 9/11 sometime?make a thread anytime.Its fun watching people evade the facts and evidence and change the subject and watch them run off when they are cornered and cant counter facts.I'll be happy to take you to school on that anyday.name the time and place.hee hee.

as far as Jfk goes,you mentioned the zapruder film.For many years the zapruder film was thought of as the JEWEL and the ultimate truth of what happened but this researcher and photographer named Jack White who has watched the film like several thousands of times over the years discovered what he had overlooked for so long till the 90's that the film has actually been ALTERED.

It was altered to show that his head goes forward initially and then goes backwards after that.They had to alter the film to try and prove the warren commission was right that his head went forwards initially.

White discovered it was altered when he noticed the inconsistencies in the film where everybody on the opposite side of zapruder on Jackie left hand side,the crowd is all standing there and waving as well as a little blond haired girl is seen running and waving to him which is consistant to the kinds of crowds Jfk drew.

You then look at the crowd on the grassy knoll where Zapruder is filming and they are standing completely still which is totally inconsistant with Jfks crowds.Not one of them is moving or waving their hands.

White consulted with many other photography experts on it and many of them concluded the same thing and also concluded that his head going forward was altered.They spliced out some of the frames.scientists have concluded White is correct as well that the film is altered.

You mentioned Johnson.One thing else about Johnson is according to Ralph Yarbrough who was a senator and friend of Kennedys who was riding with Johnson,Yarbrough said that before the motorcade came on to houston street,Johnson was talking to someone on the walkie talkie in his car and that before the shots rang out Johnson ducked and he always thought that was strange and very odd.

Something else that proves that the secret service committed treason that day is Yarbrough also said that the secret service agents in Johnsons car,the one next to him jumped on Johnson and withdrew his gun and protected him.None of that was done for Kennedy which is treason.

Kennedys agents they violated all protocals first making the hairpin turn that slowed the car down to 11 miles an hour but the driver putting on the brakes when he should have sped off immediately and then secret service agent Roy Kellerman riding next to the driver,he just sat there and looked back and then looked in front during and after the assassination when he should have lept on kennedy immediately after the shots rang out like Johnsons agent next to him did.

that was something I just learned in recent years.

It appears the first shot that hit Kennedy was in the back the warren commission moved up several inches and said was in the throut.Kellerman should have reacted right then.and people can forget it when they say that they were just careless and incomeptent because if that was true there should have been multiple firings of secret service agents but there were NONE!!!

the government to this day still ignores as well that one of the patrolmen who ran up to the knoll said there was a plainclothes man in a suite identifying him as a secret service man except the problem with that is that all secret service records from that day show there were no secret servicemen on foot that day. so someone was obviously impersonating him.

Trinnity
10-23-2012, 06:52 PM
Something ain't right with the JFK assassination, imo. Don't really know what, but something is definitely off.

Peter1469
10-23-2012, 07:46 PM
I never said it was.But if you ever researched the facts and were open minded,you would know its true.wake up.

I have. I also have information about the 9-11 commission that explains their errors. And I don't believe the US was involved. Look to Saudi Arabia.

9/11 was an inside job
10-26-2012, 05:09 PM
I have. I also have information about the 9-11 commission that explains their errors. And I don't believe the US was involved. Look to Saudi Arabia.

there is plenty of evidence out there that the CIA and mossad were behind it all.

Like I told that other poster,make a thread on it.I will meet you anytime,anyplace.hee hee. but this isnt the 9/11 thread here so again,make a thread on it and I'll meet you there anytime.

now please get back to the topic of this thread on THIS thread.

BB-35
10-26-2012, 05:14 PM

Open minded=Agreeing with everything you say...

9/11 was an inside job
10-26-2012, 05:37 PM
Open minded=Agreeing with everything you say...only an idiot would STILL believe in the official story of EITHER of those events.so many sheople are closed minded.they go into it only seeing what they WANT to see when it comes to government conspiracys.anything that goes against their version of events,they ignore it and change the subject.Happens all the time with people who are too much in denial about the JFK assassination on the net.

they dont look at the evidence and change the subject everytime they are cornered since they cant refute the facts.such as my point about the secret service allegedly being incompetent like they want to believe.again problem with that laughable excuse is none of the agents were fired for their incompetence so only an idiot would believe that they were just careless and incompentent that day.you know it,I know it.
:grin:
so enough of that crap of what you just posted.

garyo
10-26-2012, 05:45 PM
That tin hat becomes you.

BB-35
10-26-2012, 08:05 PM
only an idiot would STILL believe in the official story of EITHER of those events.so many sheople are closed minded.they go into it only seeing what they WANT to see when it comes to government conspiracys.anything that goes against their version of events,they ignore it and change the subject.Happens all the time with people who are too much in denial about the JFK assassination on the net.

they dont look at the evidence and change the subject everytime they are cornered since they cant refute the facts.such as my point about the secret service allegedly being incompetent like they want to believe.again problem with that laughable excuse is none of the agents were fired for their incompetence so only an idiot would believe that they were just careless and incompentent that day.you know it,I know it.
:grin:
so enough of that crap of what you just posted.

Nice when the rubes confirm what I posted..

Addendum:not agreeing with truthers=in denial.

GrassrootsConservative
10-26-2012, 08:09 PM
http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1440/5159399459_9d0c9d0c06_m.jpg

Lold. Best post in this thread.

9/11 was an inside job
10-27-2012, 04:44 PM
That tin hat becomes you.

yep thats what you are alright.cant counter facts so you engage in childish insults.that just says it all about you and how your afraid of the facts.congrats.

9/11 was an inside job
10-27-2012, 04:45 PM
Nice when the rubes confirm what I posted..

Addendum:not agreeing with truthers=in denial.

great rebutall to my facts.priceless.

9/11 was an inside job
10-27-2012, 04:46 PM
Lold. Best post in this thread.

ahh one of those posters who can handle the truth about Kennedy but not 9/11.

9/11 was an inside job
10-27-2012, 04:57 PM
Okay I TRIED to get this discussion back to the topic of this thread byt CLEARLY nobody here wants to talk about it and just wants to make childish posts talking about 9/11. so that being the case since thats whats most here are only interested in talking about.

I guess the next thing your going to do is say that Barry Jennings who was in bld 7 when the bld collapsed is a liar? bld 7 is the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission nobody has ever been able to get around.

this is fact that the 9/11 official conspiracy theory apologists always ignore and dodge. that bld 7 was damaged far more extensively and had more extensive fires than other buildings much closer to the towers yet all of those buildings all remained standing.

the 9/11 coverup commission said that the building collapsed due to the fires and debris from the towers.problem with that is barry jennings heard EXPLOSIONS coming from the basement of bld 7.He also said those EXPLOSIONS from the BASEMENT happened before the towers fell.

If explosives were used which they obviously were then it was an inside job because alqueda could not have got past the security to plant those explosives,not unless they had approval from our government.deal with it.
here is the interview I am sure you all wont watch so I dont know why I waste my time posting it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LLHTh_UjBc

garyo
10-27-2012, 05:05 PM
Don't feed nuts to the squirrels.

BB-35
10-27-2012, 09:04 PM
great rebutall to my facts.priceless.

What 'facts'?

Might want to find some first.

9/11 was an inside job
10-28-2012, 04:30 PM
Don't feed nuts to the squirrels.

pathetic childish post from you as alwauys when cornered,you clearly have no debating shills and would be laughed out of a debating hall in a minute.congrats.thansk for proving the truth scares you and you only see what you want to see.so predicateble too scared to look at the evidence I see.

9/11 was an inside job
10-28-2012, 04:30 PM
What 'facts'?

apparently you dont know how to click on a video.hahahahahahaha

garyo
10-28-2012, 05:22 PM
Could you reply in English please.

Captain Obvious
10-28-2012, 10:10 PM
apparently you dont know how to click on a video.hahahahahahaha

Youtube videos are not a credible source. I can upload my own version that "proves" the moon is made of cheese, it doesn't make it true.

Why would I bother watching a video that I cannot validate as credible and consider it's points on a topic that is outrageously... controversial is the wrong word, there is no controversy... laughable is the right word.

There is no credibility to the theory.

patrickt
10-30-2012, 08:19 AM
yep thats what you are alright.cant counter facts so you engage in childish insults.that just says it all about you and how your afraid of the facts.congrats.

If you had posted any facts, even one, someone might have countered. As it is, the only amazing thing is the durability of nuts. But, I'll make a request. Show us where the Warren Commission said Lee Harvey Oswald was stupid. A misfit? Sure. Unable to cope with life? Sure. A strong desire to be famous? Yep, he was a left-wing liberal. But, stupid? I don't think so. So, show us a quote from the Warren Commission saying Lee Harvey Oswald, the guy who didn't want fame and no one has ever heard of, was stupid.

Peter1469
10-30-2012, 10:35 AM
Oswald was a man who renounced his US citizenship, defected to the Soviet Union, and then was allowed back in the US with no trouble whatsoever. A unique event in US history.

9/11 was an inside job
10-30-2012, 06:20 PM
What 'facts'?

so you can cover your ears and close your eyes when they are posted everytime like you keep doing? no thanks.for sure my last post with you here.

9/11 was an inside job
10-30-2012, 06:24 PM
Youtube videos are not a credible source. I can upload my own version that "proves" the moon is made of cheese, it doesn't make it true.

Why would I bother watching a video that I cannot validate as credible and consider it's points on a topic that is outrageously... controversial is the wrong word, there is no controversy... laughable is the right word.

There is no credibility to the theory.

I see Captain Obvious has no evidence to present except mindless ramblings dismissing what a witness reported.witness testimonys mean nothing to him. only what the corporate controlled media and our corrupt government insitutions say that spoonfeed him.

9/11 was an inside job
10-30-2012, 06:26 PM
If you had posted any facts, even one, someone might have countered. As it is, the only amazing thing is the durability of nuts. But, I'll make a request. Show us where the Warren Commission said Lee Harvey Oswald was stupid. A misfit? Sure. Unable to cope with life? Sure. A strong desire to be famous? Yep, he was a left-wing liberal. But, stupid? I don't think so. So, show us a quote from the Warren Commission saying Lee Harvey Oswald, the guy who didn't want fame and no one has ever heard of, was stupid.

so you can ignore it like you all have threw this whole thread? i dont think so.I only debate with people who dont ignore facts and are not afraid of the truth.clearly there is NOBODY at this site that isnt.

this thread has clearly run its course.anytime I post something or a witness testimony,everybody dismisses it and runs off like cowards refusing to address it.I dont debate with people like that.

when someone is willing to listen to what a witness to a crime says and comment on it instead of cowardly dismissing it as a youtube video,I will debate that person.Clearly there is nobody on this thread that is willing to do that so this is my last post here on this thread.

Captain Obvious
10-30-2012, 10:05 PM
There are no "facts" to ignore, only ridiculous speculation.

Ivan88
11-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Its is hard to take anyone as honest who believes the party line pancake dogma.

What Marina Oswald said about the Kennedy assassination: “The danger of the truth not being known will destroy this nation actually. They maybe don’t believe me, but that’s the fact;” Applies to 9/11 also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=WQ0enPrUqqs&feature=endscreen

Because so many so called Americans worship the official lies, America gets deeper and deeper into the wrong, and a wrong country, no matter how great and powerful is headed for disaster.
http://mysite.verizon.net/ress8ouv/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/historyofusa.JPG

Ivan88
11-03-2012, 04:17 PM
Marina Oswald shoots down Tom Brokaw's plane in a hail of silver bullets.
http://www.gstatic.com/hostedimg/d1e21fe46f887443_landing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SFN4F57Et0

9/11 was an inside job
05-23-2013, 01:00 PM
Its is hard to take anyone as honest who believes the party line pancake dogma.

What Marina Oswald said about the Kennedy assassination: “The danger of the truth not being known will destroy this nation actually. They maybe don’t believe me, but that’s the fact;” Applies to 9/11 also.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=WQ0enPrUqqs&feature=endscreen

Because so many so called Americans worship the official lies, America gets deeper and deeper into the wrong, and a wrong country, no matter how great and powerful is headed for disaster.
http://mysite.verizon.net/ress8ouv/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/historyofusa.JPG

I see in the time I was gone ,FINALLY someone came on on here who doesnt spoot out idiot ramblings and who properly knows how to look at the evidence and facts and knows how to debate. quite a refreashing change that unlike all the other posters that posted here,you are not afraid of the truth hiding their heads in the sand like an ostrich when evidence is shown that shoots down what they have been brainwashed to believe in by the CIA controlled media .thanks for coming on here.glad to see someone here not afraid and understand whats going on in the world.

Ivan88
05-23-2013, 01:50 PM
Thanks for you appreciation Comrad Inside Job.

Our collective refusal to see the truth of what has happened is leading us to ever greater disasters.
And, for the last 30 years or so, the USA has been supporting Talmu-"Islam" to conquer Bosnia, Chechnia, Kosovo, Libya and now Syria among others.
They have imported millions of these types to help take over America as they have attempted in Syria.
My experience with so called Americans is that deep down inside they think they can't do anything and that their best hope is to ignore the facts since the system might harm them.
They don't really care about the millions of victims. They go to churches that tell them they are saved and that Jesus will come a take them out of this world.
Many so called Christians consider all the suffering, death and chaos being perpetrated by the USA as necessary to force Jesus to return.

Our Declaration of Independence requires us to worship "nature and nature's God" who is the God of Truth, Mercy and Faith - "the weightier matters of the Law." So, naturally nature and her God are sending us many tornadoes and hurricanes to get us to wake up.

And, they have let us have "Those who hate you rule over you." (Leviticus 26:17)

At any rate, Thanks InsideJob for doing your part in waking up America or at least affecting the world in a positive way by revealing the Truth about things.
Another "inside job"?
No one has discussed why the explosive crater was mostly outside the nitrate building. Nor have they discussed the video of the JDAM rocket sound that is very consistent with the sound and blast in Texas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq5pdgOHpHA

bill greer
06-08-2013, 09:47 AM
The most relevant evidence in proving William Greer the fatal assassin is tracking his left hand before, during, and after his shot. Greer's left hand left the wheel some time before frame 241 and didn't return until after the shot. He turns around the first time only after securing the gun and gaining back control of the limo with his right hand on the wheel. Both his hands were off the wheel for at least one second, something so incriminating that researchers either ignored or outright lied about. Notice how Greer does not turn back straight and speed off until after Jfk's shot.

Had Bob Harris included these early frames, his goofy video would've been debunked/dead on upload. Greer simply passes the gun and then his left hand goes missing for less than 1.5 seconds. We then silly fake reflections that depict a cartoon of Greer shooting JFK. Greer's left shoulder does NOT rotate to the right in Zapruder but does so, clearly in both the Nix and Muchmore films. His left arm comes down after the shot, which directly contradicts the video effect (in Zapruder) that flickers about near and below the top of the door. In the last film, (Muchmore) note the headshot and then scan to the left and see Greer's left arm retracting, consistent with Nix.

1:09 jfk assassination films-orville nix - Video Dailymotion (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xesq49_jfk-assassination-films-orville-nix_news#.URKMACLnbcc)

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/pass-slow_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/nix-original_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/mormal_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/Muchmore2.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DguBcLpWBS0 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DguBcLpWBS0)

bill greer
06-08-2013, 09:49 AM
It's not about rubbing it in, but setting the record straight. Many eye, ear, and nose witnesses supported a shot in or around the Presidential limo. The three films showing all or parts of the assassination confirm these accounts.

Look under 'Beats Fists Against Car'. "The third shot he heard might have been a Secret Service man returning the fire", he said. "The Senator was two or three cars behind Jfk's, with LBJ. Look above 'Could Smell Gunpowder'; He smelled gunpowder all the way to Parkland Hospital.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/Senatorseesdrivershootjfk.jpg

Royce Skelton's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses) http://jfkassassination.net/russ/m_j_russ/comp.htm (http://jfkassassination.net/russ/m_j_russ/comp.htm)

(Skelton was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BALL - Did you see the President's car turn on Elm Street?
Mr. SKELTON - Yes, sir; I saw the car carrying the Presidential flag turn.
Mr. BALL - And did you hear something soon after that?
Mr. SKELTON - Just about the same time the car straightened up - got around the corner - I heard two shots, but I didn't know at the time they were shots.
Mr. BALL - Where did they seem to come from?
Mr. SKELTON - Well, I couldn't tell then, they were still to far from where I was.
Mr. BALL - Did the shots sound like they came from where you were standing?
Mr. SKELTON - No, sir; definitely not. It sounded like they were right there - more or less like motorcycle backfire, but I thought that they were these dumb balls that they throw at the cement because I could see the smoke coming up off the cement.
Mr. BALL - You saw smoke come off the cement?
Mr. SKELTON - Yes.
Mr. BALL - Where did it seem to you that the sound came from, what direction?
Mr. SKELTON - Towards the President's car.
Mr. BALL - From the President's car.
Mr. SKELTON - right around the motorcycles and all that - I couldn't distinguish because it was too far away.
Mr. BALL - How long did you stand there?
Mr. SKELTON - I stood there from about 12:15 until the time the President was shot.
Mr. BALL - How many shots did you hear?
Mr. SKELTON - I think I heard four - I mean - I couldn't be sure.
Mr. BALL - You think you heard four?
Mr. SKELTON - Yes.

bill greer
06-08-2013, 09:54 AM
JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner (http://www.jfk-online.com/betzner.html)

Many eyewitnesses reported hearing a shot inside or near the Presidential limousine. The driver, Bill Greer was seated two rows in front of and slightly to Jfk's left.

1.Bobby Hargis (Police motorcycle outrider, left rear of limousine):
Mr. Stern: Do you recall your impression at the time regarding the shots?
Hargis: “Well, at the time it sounded like the shots were right next to me,” 6WCH294.

2. Austin Miller (railroad worker, on triple overpass):
Mr. Belin: “Where did the shots sound like they came from?”
Miller: “Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say right there in the car,” 6WCH225.

3. Charles Brehm (carpet salesman, south curb of Elm St.): “Drehm seemed to think the shots came from in front or beside the President. He explained the President did not slump forward as if he would have after being shot from the rear,” “President Dead, Connally Shot,” The Dallas Times Herald, 22 November 1963, p.2

4. Officer E. L. Boone (policeman, corner of Main and Houston Streets):" I heard three shots coming from the vicinity of where the President's car was,” 19WCH508.

5. Jack Franzen: (south curb of Elm): “He said he heard the sound of an explosion which appeared to him to come from the President's car and ...small fragments flying inside the vehicle and immediately assumed someone had tossed a firecracker inside the automobile,” 22WCH840.

6. Mrs. Jack Franzen (south curb of Elm): “Shortly after the President’s automobile passed by…she heard a noise which sounded as if someone had thrown a firecracker into the President’s automobile…at approximately the same time she noticed dust or small pieces of debris flying from the President’s automobile,” 24WCH525.

7. James Altgens: (photographer, south curb of Elm):“The last shot sounded like it came from the left side of the car, if it was close range because, if it were a pistol it would have to be fired at close range for any degree of accuracy," 7WCH518.

8. Hugh Betzner, Jr. (south curb of Elm, nr junction with Houston): “I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air,” I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car 19WCH467

"Handgun used"

"1. Dr. Charles R. Baxter, in Bill Sloan. JFK: Breaking the Silence (Dallas, Texas: Taylor Publishing Co., 1993), p.92: "Although Dr. Baxter…declined to be interviewed for this book, Baxter did issue a brief comment in October 1992 through the school's public information office in which he described the throat wound as being "very small" and looking as though "it might have come from a handgun."

2. Dr. Charles Wilbur: “Interpretation of the fatal head wound by several attending surgeons suggested a high velocity handgun bullet fired at close range,”

3. Iona Antonov, “On the Trail of the President’s Killers: part 2,” New Times, 1977, pp.26-30: New York Daily News quoted friends of John Rosselli to the effect that Oswald a decoy “while others ambushed” Kennedy from closer range.

4. Dr. Robert McClelland: "The cause of death was due to a massive head and brain injury from a gunshot wound of the left temple," (CE 392). <Admission>

5. Parkland Dr. McClelland's testimony as reproduced in Hearings volume 6, p.38: "Dr. McClelland judged that the wound in the President's skull could be expected '…from a very high velocity missile…with a heavy calibre bullet, such as a .45 pistol fired at close range…' This would particularly apply to the skull '…where there was a sudden change in density from the brain to the skull cavity, as it entered. As it left the body, it would still have a great deal of force behind it and would blow up a large segment of tissue as it exited.'"

6. A.J. Millican: “It sounded like a .45 automatic, or a high-powered rifle.” <19WCH486>

7. S.M. Holland: “It would be like you’re firing a .38 pistol right beside a shotgun, or a .45 right beside a shotgun.”

8. “Garrison says assassin killed Kennedy from sewer manhole,” New York Times, 11 December 1967, p.28: Report of Garrison claim on WFAA-TV in Dallas – “The man who killed President Kennedy fired a .45 caliber pistol” and that the bullet entered the “right temple.” Gunman located within manhole on north side of Elm Street. Garrison had just taken possession of a set of photos showing cartridge case being retrieved by unidentified man, under noses of two Dallas police officers, on south curb of Elm.

9. Photo referred to by Garrison contained within Garrison Tapes documentary, timed at 01:22:04:15.

10. Joachim Joesten. The Dark Side of Lyndon Baines Johnson (London: Peter Dawnay, 1968), pp.248-249: Garrison set to release previously unknown set of photos “which saw a federal agent picking up a large caliber bullet from the lawn on the south side of Elm St, at the spot where Kennedy received his mortal wound. The bullet, which was previously identified as .45, was found amidst splotches of dark grey matter which came from Kennedy’s head…” p.249: “clock above TSBD, clearly visible in one of the pictures, reads 12:40.”

11. Statement of Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Warren Commission Hearings (WCH), Vol. 19, p. 467, taken 11-22-63:
JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Hugh William Betzner (http://www.jfk-online.com/betzner.html)

I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm and Houston Streets, this being the southwest corner. I took another picture just as President Kennedy's car rounded the corner. He was just about all the way around the corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was standing back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pulled out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass. Police and a lot of spectators started running up the hill on the opposite side of the street from me to a fence of wood. I assumed that that was where the shot was fired from at that time. I kept watching the crowd. Then I came around the monument over to Main Street. I walked down toward where the President's car had stopped. I saw a Police Officer and some men in plain clothes. I don't know who they were. These Police Officers and the men in plain clothes were digging around in the dirt as if they were looking for a bullet. I walked back around the monument over to Elm Street where they were digging in the dirt. I went on across the street and up the embankment to where the fence is located. By this time almost all of the people had left. There were quite a few people down on the street and crowded around a motorcycle. I was looking around the fence as the rumor had spread that that was where the shot had come from. I started figuring where I was when I had taken the third picture and it seemed to me that the fence row would have been in the picture. I saw a group of men who looked like they might be officers and one of them turned out to be Deputy Sheriff Boone. I told him about the picture I had taken. Deputy Sheriff Boone contacted superiors and was told to bring me over to the Sheriff's Office. Deputy Sheriff Boone took my camera and asked me to wait. I waited in the Sheriff's Office and some time later, an hour or two, he brought my camera back and told me that as soon as they got through with the film and they were dry that they would give me the film. A little later he came in and gave me the negatives and told me that they were interested in a couple of pictures and implied that the negatives was all I was going to get back. To the best of my knowledge, this is all I know about this incident.

A damn good case if we must throw out the films, I would say.

bill greer
06-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Jean Hill, the lady in red saw the driver shoot back.

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill (http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/hill_j.htm)

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - Yes; and as I came across the street--as I said---I never did see Mrs. Kennedy get up or anything, because when I ran across the street, the first motorcycle that was fight behind her nearly hit me turning around, because I looked up in his face and he was looking all around.
Mr. SPECTER - You mean the policeman?
Mrs. HILL - Yes; and I don't think he ever did see me. I Just looked at him and dodged then because I thought his wheel was going to hit me, and I don't think he ever did see me, and I ran across through there and started up the hill. When I looked down on the ground, I mean, as I was running up the hill to catch that man, I looked down and saw some red stuff and I thought, "Oh, they got him, he's bleeding," and this is embarrassing, but it turned out to be Koolade or some sort of red drink.
Mr. SPECTER - You thought they had gotten the man who was running away?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?
Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."
Mr. SPECTER - Can you describe what that man looked like?
Mrs. HILL - He wasn't
Mr. SPECTER - How tall was he?
Mrs. HILL - He wasn't very tall.
Mr. SPECTER - Was he more than 5 feet tall, or can you give me any meaningful description of him?
Mrs. HILL - Well, yes; but I don't want to.
Mr. SPECTER - Why is that?

Mrs. HILL - Well, because I had told several people and I also said it that day down there and the person that I described, and I am fully aware that his whereabouts have been known at all times, and that it seems that I am merely using a figure and converting it to my story, but the person that I saw looked a lot like---I would say the general build as I would think Jack Ruby would from that position. But I have talked with the FBI about this and I told them I realized that his whereabouts had been covered at all times and of course I didn't---at that time I didn't realize that the shots were coming from the building. I frankly thought they were coming from the knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Why did you think they were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - That was just my idea where they were coming from.

Mrs. HILL - Not any different from any of them. I thought it was just people shooting from the knoll---I did think there was more than one person shooting.
Mr. SPECTER - You did think there was more than one person shooting?
Mrs. HILL - Yes, sir.
Mr. SPECTER - What made you think that?
Mrs. HILL - The way the 'gun report sounded and the difference in the way they were fired-the timing.

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.

Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
Mrs. HILL - That's right.
Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

FRAME 310 OF ZAPRUDER. Jean Hill was looking directly at the limo just before Greer shot the President, while he brought the car to a near stop. That's really what her testimony focuses on, the fatal shot, and any more just prior or after that.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/WallPaint653.jpg (http://s889.photobucket.com/user/77forever/media/WallPaint653.jpg.html)
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/jfkmuchmorenoreflection.jpg

bill greer
06-08-2013, 01:11 PM
Jean Hill, the lady in red saw the driver shoot back.

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill (http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/hill_j.htm)

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.
Mr. SPECTER - And how about the time of the fifth shot, where do you think the President's car was?
Mrs. HILL - That was during those shots, I think it wasn't any further than a few feet---further down.
Mr. SPECTER - Which shots, now---you mean the fourth, and perhaps the fifth and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.

Mrs. HILL - Yes; and as I came across the street--as I said---I never did see Mrs. Kennedy get up or anything, because when I ran across the street, the first motorcycle that was fight behind her nearly hit me turning around, because I looked up in his face and he was looking all around.
Mr. SPECTER - You mean the policeman?
Mrs. HILL - Yes; and I don't think he ever did see me. I Just looked at him and dodged then because I thought his wheel was going to hit me, and I don't think he ever did see me, and I ran across through there and started up the hill. When I looked down on the ground, I mean, as I was running up the hill to catch that man, I looked down and saw some red stuff and I thought, "Oh, they got him, he's bleeding," and this is embarrassing, but it turned out to be Koolade or some sort of red drink.
Mr. SPECTER - You thought they had gotten the man who was running away?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - You thought that perhaps the second burst of shots you heard were being directed toward him by the Secret Service?
Mrs. HILL - I Just thought, "Oh, goodness, the Secret Service is shooting back."
Mr. SPECTER - Can you describe what that man looked like?
Mrs. HILL - He wasn't
Mr. SPECTER - How tall was he?
Mrs. HILL - He wasn't very tall.
Mr. SPECTER - Was he more than 5 feet tall, or can you give me any meaningful description of him?
Mrs. HILL - Well, yes; but I don't want to.
Mr. SPECTER - Why is that?

Mrs. HILL - Well, because I had told several people and I also said it that day down there and the person that I described, and I am fully aware that his whereabouts have been known at all times, and that it seems that I am merely using a figure and converting it to my story, but the person that I saw looked a lot like---I would say the general build as I would think Jack Ruby would from that position. But I have talked with the FBI about this and I told them I realized that his whereabouts had been covered at all times and of course I didn't---at that time I didn't realize that the shots were coming from the building. I frankly thought they were coming from the knoll.
Mr. SPECTER - Why did you think they were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - That was just my idea where they were coming from.

Mrs. HILL - Not any different from any of them. I thought it was just people shooting from the knoll---I did think there was more than one person shooting.
Mr. SPECTER - You did think there was more than one person shooting?
Mrs. HILL - Yes, sir.
Mr. SPECTER - What made you think that?
Mrs. HILL - The way the 'gun report sounded and the difference in the way they were fired-the timing.

Mr. SPECTER - What was your impression as to the source of the second group of shots which you have described as the fourth, perhaps the fifth, and perhaps the sixth shot?
Mrs. HILL - Well, nothing, except that I thought that they were fired by someone else.
Mr. SPECTER - And did you have any idea where they were coming from?
Mrs. HILL - No; as I said, I thought they were coming from the general direction of that knoll.

Mr. SPECTER - Well, did you think that the Secret Service was firing them from that knoll?
Mrs. HILL - I said I didn't know-I really don't.
Mr. SPECTER - You just had the general impression that shots were coming from the knoll?
Mrs. HILL - Yes.
Mr. SPECTER - And you had the general impression that the Secret Service was firing the second group of shots at the man who fired the first group of shots?
Mrs. HILL - That's right.
Mr. SPECTER - But you had no specific impression as to the source of those shots?
Mrs. HILL - No.

FRAME 310 OF ZAPRUDER. Jean Hill was looking directly at the limo just before Greer shot the President, while he brought the car to a near stop. That's really what her testimony focuses on, the fatal shot, and any more just prior or after that.

You can see the limo suddenly slow down in the nix film and speed up after the shot. Watch the motorcycles and follow-up car.
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/large-nix_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

bill greer
06-08-2013, 01:19 PM
THE FAKE REFLECTIONS WERE ONLY ADDED TO ZAPRUDER. This simple truth was proven almost three years ago.

-Mary Moorman took her polaroid at Zapruder frame 309, and in it the white blob was not added.
-The Muchmore Film is important and a bonus for proving Greer the real assassin. The capture below is the moment of the headshot and no fake reflection was added to Roy's head either.

-And finally, the all-important Nix Film provides a double whammy. Not only is it missing the white blob, but Roy's heads snaps back far enough to where his forehead faces the sky. Apparently they were able to curtail that movement in Zapruder. His head moves perfectly with the fakery in Zapruder, but they didn't even bother with these other recordings.
-In Nix, Greer's left arm raises to the level of his right shoulder and retracts after the shot. THAT'S THE SMOKING GUN!

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/WallPaint615.jpg
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/frame309mary.jpg
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/jfkmuchmorenoreflection.jpg
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/no-fake-reflection_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

Peter1469
06-08-2013, 01:34 PM
That is awesome information. I suspected as much.... :laugh:

bill greer
06-08-2013, 03:19 PM
That is awesome information. I suspected as much.... :laugh:

There are few things more ironic than jfk's real assassin describing his own shot and ultimately debunking Oswald and the grassy snow job. At the end of Greer's testimony here, he takes his finger over his right forehead and drags it along his right temple to his right rear. Note how Greer doesn't turn around and speed off until he's sure his shot connected.
Mr. Specter.
Did you just mention, Mr. Greer, a hole in the President's head in addition to the large area of the skull which was shot away?
Mr. Greer.
No. I had just seen that, you know, the head was damaged in all this part of it but I believe looking at the X-rays, I looked at the X-rays when they were taken in the autopsy room, and the person who does that type work showed us the trace of it because there would be little specks of lead where the bullet had come from here and it came to the--they showed where it didn't come on through. It came to a sinus cavity or something they said, over the eye.

Mr. Specter.
Indicating the right eye. (Greer pointed over his right eye)
Mr. Greer.
I may be wrong.
Mr. Specter.
You don't know which eye?
Mr. Greer.
I don't know which eye, I may be wrong. But they showed us the trace of it coming through but there were very little small specks on the X-rays that these professionals knew what course that the bullet had taken, the lead.
Mr. Specter.
Would you describe in very general terms what injury you observed as to the President's head during the course of the autopsy?
Mr. Greer.
I would--to the best of my recollection it was in this part of the head right here.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right?
Mr. Greer.
Upper right side.
Mr. Specter.
Upper right side, going toward the rear. And what was the condition of the skull at that point?
Mr. Greer.
The skull was completely--this part was completely gone.
Upper right side, going toward the rear fired by Greer.
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/normal_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
FRAME 337.
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/WallPaint441.jpg
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/jfkautopsyrightside.jpg
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/600gape.jpg
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/BillGreer.jpg

Common
06-08-2013, 11:07 PM
All due respect to your view bill there was another person shot in the vehicle, connelly and two wives were there. Motcade all around it. I dont see the driver grabbing a gun turning and shooting the president and not have a SS agent or police see it.
I will acknowledge the shot seemed to have come from the front, but that doesnt mean the front seat. In the end none of us really know and at this stage Im not sure its that important anymore. I always thought LBJ was involved but I dont know that. One thing is certain in my mind Lee Harvey Oswald didnt plot and execute this alone and Jack Ruby Did not kill Oswald because he was distraught. Someone he cared about got a huge sum of money as his reward for killing Oswald knowing he had a short time to live. My opinion anyway.

bill greer
06-09-2013, 07:04 AM
Before killer Bill Greer shot jfk, he braked the limo to an almost complete stop. Notice the motorcycles and follow-up car suddenly stop.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/large-nix_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp....ssue/59_1.html (http://www.acorn.net/jfkplace/09/fp.back_issues/27th_Issue/59_1.html)
1) Houston Chronicle Reporter Bo Byers (rode in White House Press Bus)---twice stated that the Presidential Limousine "almost came to a stop, a dead stop"; in fact, he has had nightmares about this. [C-SPAN, 11/20/93, "Journalists Remember The Kennedy Assassination"; see also the 1/94 "Fourth Decade": article by Sheldon Inkol];

2) ABC Reporter Bob Clark (rode in the National Press Pool Car)---Reported on the air that the limousine stopped on Elm Street during the shooting [WFAA/ ABC, 11/22/63];

3) UPI White House Reporter Merriman Smith (rode in the same car as Clark, above)---"The President's car, possibly as much as 150 or 200 yards ahead, seemed to falter briefly" [UPI story, 11/23/63, as reported in "Four Days", UPI, p. 32];

4) DPD motorcycle officer James W. Courson (one of two mid-motorcade motorcycles)--"The limousine came to a stop and Mrs. Kennedy was on the back. I noticed that as I came around the corner at Elm. Then the Secret Service agent [Clint Hill] helped push her back into the car, and the motorcade took off at a high rate of speed." ["No More Silence" by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 129];

5) DPD motorcycle officer Bobby Joe Dale (one of two rear mid-motorcade motorcycles)---"After the shots were fired, the whole motorcade came to a stop. I stood and looked through the plaza, noticed there was commotion, and saw people running around his [JFK's] car. It started to move, then it slowed again; that's when I saw Mrs. Kennedy coming back on the trunk and another guy [Clint Hill] pushing her back into the car." ["No More Silence" by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 134];

6) Clemon Earl Johnson---"You could see it [the limo] speed up and then stop, then speed up, and you could see it stop while they [sic; Clint Hill] threw Mrs. Kennedy back up in the car. Then they just left out of there like a bat of the eye and were just gone." ["No More Silence" by Larry Sneed (1998), p. 80];

10) DPD Earle Brown---" The first I noticed the [JFK's] car was when it stopped..after it made the turn and when the shots were fired, it stopped." [6 H 233];

Greer pressed on the brakes in the Muchmore film. The brake light illuminates. 59 EYEWITNESSES ARE CONFIRMED BY 2 VIDEOS showing Greer brake during his second turn to shoot the already wounded President.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/killer-brakes_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
The Muchmore film suggests frames were removed from the Zapruder film - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrX8lsb2WTk)

bill greer
06-09-2013, 12:09 PM

7. James Altgens: (photographer, south curb of Elm):“The last shot sounded like it came from the left side of the car, if it was close range because, if it were a pistol it would have to be fired at close range for any degree of accuracy," 7WCH518.

8. Hugh Betzner, Jr. (south curb of Elm, nr junction with Houston): “I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air,” I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car 19WCH467

James Altgens was a press photographer and shared some mighty fine testimony that supports Greer's shot from the driver's seat. The pistol mention doesn't come from left field.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/altgens_zps1ceb0e25.jpg (http://s889.photobucket.com/user/77forever/media/altgens_zps1ceb0e25.jpg.html)
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/altgens2_zps1994216d.png (http://s889.photobucket.com/user/77forever/media/altgens2_zps1994216d.png.html)

bill greer
06-09-2013, 03:17 PM
That's the gun Greer passed from his right to left hand, starting at frame 241.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/gifsoup.gif (http://s889.photobucket.com/user/77forever/media/gifsoup.gif.html)
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/WallPaint315.jpg (http://s889.photobucket.com/user/77forever/media/WallPaint315.jpg.html)
http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/

bill greer
06-10-2013, 11:28 AM
Put on your glass slippers and chant this 10 times:

The government would never lie to you.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/geraldposner_zps4454ce32.jpg (http://s889.photobucket.com/user/77forever/media/geraldposner_zps4454ce32.jpg.html)

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/april-fools-day-april-fools-day-political-poster-1301643125-300x290_zps13d62747.jpg (http://s889.photobucket.com/user/77forever/media/april-fools-day-april-fools-day-political-poster-1301643125-300x290_zps13d62747.jpg.html)

bill greer
06-15-2013, 03:49 PM
The then Governor of Texas, John Connally saw Greer shoot jfk and took it to his grave. He didn't say anything because it was a massive goverment cover-up. Just imagine the Governor of TX going against the government and media in the 60's, an impossibility, then and now.

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized that Greer shot the President.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/Greerconnally.gif

bill greer
07-26-2013, 11:37 AM
These old copies show the same recoil/jolt backward with video fakery. The second gif shows Roy's head functioning as the gun with emitting muzzle blast smoke before it extends in sync with the front right entrance and fake mist. The gun was really at the level of his right shoulder hidden by Kellerman's head. Also, notice the all-important splice in Zapruder after the shot. Greer's extended elbow can be seen forming by the door.LOL Connally's looking right at Greer after the shot, which explains why he hit the floor horrified.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/jolt_h_GIFSoupcom-1.gif
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/elbow-greer_h_GIFSoupcom.gif

bill greer
07-26-2013, 10:32 PM
A GREAT POST BY SOMEONE WHO SUPPORTS COMMON SENSE

The fairy tale we are dealing with is the WC Fairy Tale. Nix shows Greer crossing his arm over to the right side of his body at the moment of JFKs execution. At the very least this film should arouse even a slight, fleeting, tiny curiosity that perhaps, maybe, possibly, Greer should have been handcuffed at Parkland, tried before a jury with a competent prosecutor, and swung on a rope for murder after being found guilty. The case against Greer, as presented here is solid as granite rock. If the rock is too hard for some people than perhaps its time to hear the WC Fairy Tale again and hit the pillow again as reality is becoming too challenging. Its OK ....the government prefers you this way.

bill greer
07-27-2013, 04:44 PM
Testimony Of Clinton J. Hill, Special Agent, Secret Service (http://jfkassassination.net/russ/testimony/hill_c.htm)

The closest witnesses saw the right rear exit as does every person viewing in it frame 313.

Clint Hill saw the rear exit, skull detach and heard Greer's revolver.

Mr. HILL. This is the first sound that I heard; yes, sir. I jumped from the car, realizing that something was wrong, ran to the Presidential limousine. Just about as I reached it, there was another sound, which was different than the first sound. I think I described it in my statement as though someone was shooting a revolver into a hard object--it seemed to have some type of an echo. I put my right foot, I believe it was, on the left rear step of the automobile, and I had a hold of the handgrip with my hand, when the car lurched forward. I lost my footing and I had to run about three or four more steps before I could get back up in the car.
Between the time I originally grabbed the handhold and until I was up on the car, Mrs. Kennedy--the second noise that I heard had removed a portion of the President's head, and he had slumped noticeably to his left. Mrs. Kennedy had jumped up from the seat and was, it appeared to me, reaching for something coming off the right rear bumper of the car, the right rear tail, when she noticed that I was trying to climb on the car. She turned toward me and I grabbed her and put her back in the back seat, crawled up on top of the back seat and lay there.
Mr. SPECTER. You say that it appeared that she was reaching as if something was coming over to the rear portion of the car, back in the area where you were coming to?
Mr. HILL. Yes, sir.
Mr. SPECTER. Was there anything back there that you observed, that she might have been reaching for?
Mr. HILL. I thought I saw something come off the back, too, but I cannot say that there was. I do know that the next day we found the portion of the President's head.
Mr. SPECTER. Where did you find that portion of the President's head?
Mr. HILL. It was found in the street. It was turned in, I believe, by a medical student or somebody in Dallas.

Mr. SPECTER. What did you observe as to President Kennedy's condition on arrival at the hospital?
Mr. HILL. The right rear portion of his head was missing. It was lying in the rear seat of the car. His brain was exposed. There was blood and bits of brain all over the entire rear portion of the car. Mrs. Kennedy was completely covered with blood. There was so much blood you could not tell if there had been any other wound or not, except for the one large gaping wound in the right rear portion of the head.
Mr. SPECTER. I believe you testified as to the impression you had as to the source of the first shot. To be sure that the record is complete, what was your reaction as to where the first shot came from, Mr. Hill?
Mr. HILL. Right rear.
Mr. SPECTER. And did you have a reaction or impression as to the source of point of origin of the second shot that you described?
Mr. HILL. It was right, but I cannot say for sure that it was rear, because when I mounted the car it was--it had a different sound, first of all, than the first sound that I heard. The second one had almost a double sound--as though you were standing against something metal and firing into it, and you hear both the sound of a gun going off and the sound of the cartridge hitting the metal place, which could have been caused probably by the hard surface of the head. But I am not sure that that is what caused it.
Mr. SPECTER. Are you describing this double sound with respect to what you heard on the occasion of the second shot?
Mr. HILL. The second shot that I heard; yes, sir.
Mr. SPECTER. Now, do you now or have you ever had the impression or reaction that there was a shot which originated from the front of the Presidential car?
Mr. HILL. No.

The back of his head opens up when the red mist appears in the front.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/over-right-eye_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/back-skull-detach_h_GIFSoupcom.gif
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/backoff.jpg
http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/backgaped3134.jpg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8_hDakTz2I

bill greer
07-31-2013, 12:34 PM
George Bush laughs at JFK ASSASSINATION.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aUsOVzv7LI&feature=player_detailpage

Killing John F. Kennedy was most certainly at the front of that very telling statement.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/bushtruth_zps0609ec4d.jpg

Ivan88
07-31-2013, 02:37 PM
If a 45 cal bullet enters the front of a human head, does the head move forward towards the bullet source and have brain matter exit the same direction?

I've heard that the explosive forces of bullets entering the body carry through and exit the exit wound.

I suppose a lower velocity bullet could create enough pressure in the brain to eject tissue through the entry wound.

Those pictures posted by bill greer (post 57) show a force pressing against the President's head from the back.

Chris
07-31-2013, 02:41 PM
There's a new theory: http://www.csmonitor.com/The-Culture/TV/2013/0729/John-F.-Kennedy-assassination-Did-the-Secret-Service-agent-do-it. OK, new to me.

Ivan88
07-31-2013, 02:52 PM
Ragarding the Christian Science article on the secret service guy:

........ first shot, Hickey responded by trying to fire back .... using his Secret Service-issued rifle. But because he was inexperienced with the weapon and the car lurched forward, ..... the shot went awry and accidentally hit Kennedy, ....

Why did the car lurch forward? Would he have been thrown backwards causing the rifle barrel to rise? Was he really that clumsy? All these statements are conclusionary and do not address what really happened

Also, the repeated references to Oswald indicate that this story may be a distraction from what really happened, or perhaps a cover for this Hickey guy.

And since the entire US government is involved in lying about the event, folks will have to keep on investigating.

Chris
07-31-2013, 03:44 PM
Ragarding the Christian Science article on the secret service guy:

Why did the car lurch forward? Would he have been thrown backwards causing the rifle barrel to rise? Was he really that clumsy? All these statements are conclusionary and do not address what really happened

Also, the repeated references to Oswald indicate that this story may be a distraction from what really happened, or perhaps a cover for this Hickey guy.

And since the entire US government is involved in lying about the event, folks will have to keep on investigating.

http://i.snag.gy/LIAUG.jpg

Ivan88
07-31-2013, 03:52 PM
:boobs: Yes, me not know either. Time for some fun.

bill greer
08-01-2013, 11:49 AM
All these eyewitnesses could never be refuted in a real debate. They, in fact are confirmed by seeing Greer's left arm push back toward jfk in both the nix and muchmore films. A gun was seen in jfk's limo and many heard the shot in the limo and smelled gunpowder. Denialists here and anywhere else must ignore this unassailable proof of Greer's guilt and are given the green light to do so by most message boards. But, the evidence is still here and there for all to see.

Many eyewitnesses reported hearing a shot inside or near the Presidential limousine. The driver, Bill Greer was seated two rows in front of and slightly to Jfk's left.
1.Bobby Hargis (Police motorcycle outrider, left rear of limousine):
Mr. Stern: Do you recall your impression at the time regarding the shots?
Hargis: “Well, at the time it sounded like the shots were right next to me,” 6WCH294.
2. Austin Miller (railroad worker, on triple overpass):
Mr. Belin: “Where did the shots sound like they came from?”
Miller: “Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say right there in the car,” 6WCH225.
3. Charles Brehm (carpet salesman, south curb of Elm St.): “Drehm seemed to think the shots came from in front or beside the President. He explained the President did not slump forward as if he would have after being shot from the rear,” “President Dead, Connally Shot,” The Dallas Times Herald, 22 November 1963, p.2
4. Officer E. L. Boone (policeman, corner of Main and Houston Streets):" I heard three shots coming from the vicinity of where the President's car was,” 19WCH508.
5. Jack Franzen: (south curb of Elm): “He said he heard the sound of an explosion which appeared to him to come from the President's car and ...small fragments flying inside the vehicle and immediately assumed someone had tossed a firecracker inside the automobile,” 22WCH840.
6. Mrs. Jack Franzen (south curb of Elm): “Shortly after the President’s automobile passed by…she heard a noise which sounded as if someone had thrown a firecracker into the President’s automobile…at approximately the same time she noticed dust or small pieces of debris flying from the President’s automobile,” 24WCH525.

"Handgun used"
"1. Dr. Charles R. Baxter, in Bill Sloan. JFK: Breaking the Silence (Dallas, Texas: Taylor Publishing Co., 1993), p.92: "Although Dr. Baxter…declined to be interviewed for this book, Baxter did issue a brief comment in October 1992 through the school's public information office in which he described the throat wound as being "very small" and looking as though "it might have come from a handgun."
2. Dr. Charles Wilbur: “Interpretation of the fatal head wound by several attending surgeons suggested a high velocity handgun bullet fired at close range,”
3. Iona Antonov, “On the Trail of the President’s Killers: part 2,” New Times, 1977, pp.26-30: New York Daily News quoted friends of John Rosselli to the effect that Oswald a decoy “while others ambushed” Kennedy from closer range.
4. Dr. Robert McClelland: "The cause of death was due to a massive head and brain injury from a gunshot wound of the left temple," (CE 392). <Admission>
5. Parkland Dr. McClelland's testimony as reproduced in Hearings volume 6, p.38: "Dr. McClelland judged that the wound in the President's skull could be expected '…from a very high velocity missile…with a heavy calibre bullet, such as a .45 pistol fired at close range…' This would particularly apply to the skull '…where there was a sudden change in density from the brain to the skull cavity, as it entered. As it left the body, it would still have a great deal of force behind it and would blow up a large segment of tissue as it exited.'"
6. A.J. Millican: “It sounded like a .45 automatic, or a high-powered rifle.” <19WCH486>
7. S.M. Holland: “It would be like you’re firing a .38 pistol right beside a shotgun, or a .45 right beside a shotgun.”
8. “Garrison says assassin killed Kennedy from sewer manhole,” New York Times, 11 December 1967, p.28: Report of Garrison claim on WFAA-TV in Dallas – “The man who killed President Kennedy fired a .45 caliber pistol” and that the bullet entered the “right temple.” Gunman located within manhole on north side of Elm Street. Garrison had just taken possession of a set of photos showing cartridge case being retrieved by unidentified man, under noses of two Dallas police officers, on south curb of Elm.
9. Photo referred to by Garrison contained within Garrison Tapes documentary, timed at 01:22:04:15.
10. Joachim Joesten. The Dark Side of Lyndon Baines Johnson (London: Peter Dawnay, 1968), pp.248-249: Garrison set to release previously unknown set of photos “which saw a federal agent picking up a large caliber bullet from the lawn on the south side of Elm St, at the spot where Kennedy received his mortal wound. The bullet, which was previously identified as .45, was found amidst splotches of dark grey matter which came from Kennedy’s head…” p.249: “clock above TSBD, clearly visible in one of the pictures, reads 12:40.”
11. Statement of Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Warren Commission Hearings (WCH), Vol. 19, p. 467, taken 11-22-63:

I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm and Houston Streets, this being the southwest corner. I took another picture just as President Kennedy's car rounded the corner. He was just about all the way around the corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was standing back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pulled out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car.

A conclusive case when the films are included.

http://i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac98/77forever/Gifs/Muchmore2.gif

bill greer
08-03-2013, 11:35 AM
Here's the now infamous wink, back and to LBJ's right, just before being sworn in.

http://i1312.photobucket.com/albums/t528/friscokid71/5705081a-95d8-4617-b8e9-6caaa576c6ba_zpsc92af161.jpg (http://s1312.photobucket.com/user/friscokid71/media/5705081a-95d8-4617-b8e9-6caaa576c6ba_zpsc92af161.jpg.html)

The Sage of Main Street
08-11-2013, 04:24 PM
Our gutless fathers brainwash us to worship the rich so much that no one realizes that JFK was a worthless megalomaniac Heirhead who almost started World War III. The Camelot Inside the Tent was nothing more than a bored rich kid looking for a thrill through playing a sophomoric game of chicken with the Russians.

The CIA and the KGB were united in their mission to prevent the destruction of civilization. The deal went like this:

CIA: We'll take our missiles out of Turkey if you take your missiles out of Cuba.
KGB: We'll take our missiles out of Cuba if you kill Kennedy.
CIA: We'll kill Kennedy if you depose Khrushchev.
KGB: Done deal.

Both agencies purposely created confusion by bringing in anti-Castro Cubans, the Mafia, Right and Left wing groups, etc. The whole world should be thankful that Kennedy was eliminated.