PDA

View Full Version : Hajj and great feast

eninn
10-25-2012, 07:46 AM
(Hajj)
we in the days blessed the first of the month of Dhul Hijjah, which is held by the rites of the obligatory fifth of Islam
Allah blessed me and you pilgrimage home Grand in Mecca and visit the grave of Mstafah Habib Muhammad peace be upon him in Medina

Hajj is the fifth pillar of Islam, Allah has imposed on the Muslims in the sixth year Hijri, one of the best works, was asked the Messenger of Allah (: Any business better?
He said: (faith in Allah and His Messenger).
It was said: Then what? He said: (Jihad in the way of Allah).
It was said: Then what? He said: (accepted Hajj (the pilgrimage which was mixed with sin.) _ [Agreed]
And Aisha - may Allah be pleased - said: O Messenger of Allah Jihad see the best work do you not strive? He said: (No, but the best Jihad accepted Hajj) _ [Agreed].
The Hajj is an expiation for sins, he said (: (of Hajj and does not and does not immoral act, he returned the day his mother bore him) _ [Agreed]. He also said: ('umrah to an expiation for them, and accepted Hajj brings no less a reward than Paradise) _ [Agreed] said (: (Amar delegation of pilgrims and God, who goes, and they asked him to them gave He) _ [Bazaar].

Hajj and cleanses the soul and restores clarity and fidelity, and that it would be human to be patient and endure, and Hajj implanted in the soul the spirit of bondage full of God, and submission true to the law of God, and the pilgrimage leads a person to God grateful for the blessing of money and blessing of wellness.

Hajj and lead to long relationship with the Muslims, including different colors, languages and home, and feel more strongly the Association of Islamic brotherhood, and helps to spread the call of Islam, as it is a popular conference to address the Muslims and to identify the conditions, and discuss their problems.

The conditions of Hajj being obligatory:
1 - Islam, Hajj is not obligatory on the infidel.
2 - puberty, there must be a boy, even pilgrimage boy before puberty, is not acceptable for duty after puberty, but to perform Hajj once again, for saying (: (Any boy Ag then reached Perjury (age of reference), he should do Hajj again) _ [ Tabarani].
3 - the mind, not on the pilgrimage crazy, but do not correct it.
4 - freedom, there must be not a slave.
5 - Being, so that it is able to withstand the hardship of travel, and that he has enough is enough of having to beg until he returns.
6-And women, like men in the conditions of Hajj being obligatory but it is essential that accompanied a husband or a mahram, or be with her trustworthy women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fzC_lkIIHs&feature=fvst

garyo
10-25-2012, 07:48 AM
Are you having nightmares?

garyo
10-25-2012, 08:15 AM
Have you beat your wife today, or anybody else's?

roadmaster
10-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Hopefully there will peace during this.

Peter1469
10-25-2012, 08:34 PM
How many people will get crushed in the crowd?

garyo
10-25-2012, 08:36 PM
Didn't Mohammad sleep with dogs?

shaarona
10-25-2012, 08:53 PM
Have you beat your wife today, or anybody else's?

What is the point of your ignorant insults?

Calypso Jones
10-25-2012, 09:00 PM
why do you, initial poster, think that this will be of interest to anyone other than yourselves?

shaarona
10-25-2012, 09:13 PM
why do you, initial poster, think that this will be of interest to anyone other than yourselves?

You are posting on the thread, aren't you?

Why don't you grow up and start an interesting thread of your own?

shaarona
10-25-2012, 09:14 PM
(Hajj)
we in the days blessed the first of the month of Dhul Hijjah, which is held by the rites of the obligatory fifth of Islam
Allah blessed me and you pilgrimage home Grand in Mecca and visit the grave of Mstafah Habib Muhammad peace be upon him in Medina

Hajj is the fifth pillar of Islam, Allah has imposed on the Muslims in the sixth year Hijri, one of the best works, was asked the Messenger of Allah (: Any business better?
He said: (faith in Allah and His Messenger).
It was said: Then what? He said: (Jihad in the way of Allah).
It was said: Then what? He said: (accepted Hajj (the pilgrimage which was mixed with sin.) _ [Agreed]
And Aisha - may Allah be pleased - said: O Messenger of Allah Jihad see the best work do you not strive? He said: (No, but the best Jihad accepted Hajj) _ [Agreed].
The Hajj is an expiation for sins, he said (: (of Hajj and does not and does not immoral act, he returned the day his mother bore him) _ [Agreed]. He also said: ('umrah to an expiation for them, and accepted Hajj brings no less a reward than Paradise) _ [Agreed] said (: (Amar delegation of pilgrims and God, who goes, and they asked him to them gave He) _ [Bazaar].

Hajj and cleanses the soul and restores clarity and fidelity, and that it would be human to be patient and endure, and Hajj implanted in the soul the spirit of bondage full of God, and submission true to the law of God, and the pilgrimage leads a person to God grateful for the blessing of money and blessing of wellness.

Hajj and lead to long relationship with the Muslims, including different colors, languages and home, and feel more strongly the Association of Islamic brotherhood, and helps to spread the call of Islam, as it is a popular conference to address the Muslims and to identify the conditions, and discuss their problems.

The conditions of Hajj being obligatory:
1 - Islam, Hajj is not obligatory on the infidel.
2 - puberty, there must be a boy, even pilgrimage boy before puberty, is not acceptable for duty after puberty, but to perform Hajj once again, for saying (: (Any boy Ag then reached Perjury (age of reference), he should do Hajj again) _ [ Tabarani].
3 - the mind, not on the pilgrimage crazy, but do not correct it.
4 - freedom, there must be not a slave.
5 - Being, so that it is able to withstand the hardship of travel, and that he has enough is enough of having to beg until he returns.
6-And women, like men in the conditions of Hajj being obligatory but it is essential that accompanied a husband or a mahram, or be with her trustworthy women

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fzC_lkIIHs&feature=fvst

In Arabia we used to give our Muslim friends a small package of gift wrapped dates as a token of Happy Eid.

Calypso Jones
10-25-2012, 10:36 PM
well isn't that just dandy.

Calypso Jones
10-25-2012, 10:40 PM
Pahtee Time. Greek Orthodox priest found tortured and murdered by islamist rebels. There's gonna be a hajj time in the old own tonite.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/10/25/syria-greek-orthodox-priest-found-tortured-and-murdered-by-islamist-rebels/

Calypso Jones
10-25-2012, 10:41 PM
Islam. Making a difference in the world one body at a time.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index.html

Calypso Jones
10-25-2012, 10:44 PM
http://www.answeringmuslims.com/2009/12/muslim-rapes-and-kills-young-pakistani.html

Celebrating Eid. Muslim rapes and kills young paki boy after EID prayers.

way to go, mo.

Calypso Jones
10-25-2012, 10:48 PM
old but really. Has anything changed.

http://undhimmi.com/2011/01/17/pakistan-muslim-rapes-sixth-underage-christian-girl/

just a warning. Dead young christian girl

Captain Obvious
10-25-2012, 11:01 PM
"Happy IED?"

What the fuck...

Calypso Jones
10-25-2012, 11:09 PM
now here's something we can all celebrate...even those peace lovin' muslims.

http://www.thehotjoints.com/2009/09/14/video-taliban-accidentally-blow-themselves-up-setting-ied/

Calypso Jones
10-25-2012, 11:14 PM
and don't feel sorry for this guy.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/10/25/lebanese-cleric-preaches-peace-during-sectarian-clashes-promptly-shot-in-the-head-by-islamists/

lebanese cleric preaches peace during sectarian clashes promptly shot in the head. Thankseverso.

He was chastising them for killing each other. That reminds me of an old saying. When your enemy is killing each other, save yer bullets. :wink:

eninn
10-27-2012, 03:46 AM
Your words is incorrect

All the evil evil

Governments of the Christian

Killed in Iraq

Palestine
Bosnia
Afghanistan
And strife and conspiracies
In Islamic countries
Prophet
Jesus peace be upon the Messenger of Allah
The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
And all the prophets
Innocent of
Your actions

I'm sure
That such a conspiracy orchestrated against muslims
Because their numbers increase

Captain Obvious
10-27-2012, 08:06 AM
Truth is intellectual freedom.

And the main reason why radical Islam violently opposes "western" education.

shaarona
10-27-2012, 08:20 AM
Truth is intellectual freedom.

And the main reason why radical Islam violently opposes "western" education.

Some do... but Saudi Arabia has been sending promising young Saudi to the US for education since 1950.. and now there is a huge change in the accepted method of education.. from rote to critical thinking.

Plus, there are now 260,000 scholarships for graduate level education in the US and Europe in engineering, medicine, international law, maritime law, finance and so on.

Captain Obvious
10-27-2012, 08:35 AM
Some do... but Saudi Arabia has been sending promising young Saudi to the US for education since 1950.. and now there is a huge change in the accepted method of education.. from rote to critical thinking.

Plus, there are now 260,000 scholarships for graduate level education in the US and Europe in engineering, medicine, international law, maritime law, finance and so on.

Which is why I used the qualifier "radical Islam".

I'm not one of those loons who believe all of Islam is a bunch of radical child killers, just some of them. I do believe that much of Islam, while not radical is somewhat sympathetic to radical Islam. And many of them are just like everyone else, they're just doing their thing.

As long as the sympathizers and regular Muslims continue to not distance themselves from radical Islam, they will all be bunched into one category for the most part and I'm not sure that's a bad thing.

garyo
10-27-2012, 08:45 AM
Do those Muslim scholarships include the teachings of killing Christians and Jews, keeping women subservient not to mention beating them, killing anyone who disagrees with Mohammad or the POS allah, so if you support these wacked out beliefs that are the basis for terrorism then why don't you take your cowardly PC ass the fuck over their dip shit. I will supply you with quotes from the comic book known as the koran.
http://crazyislam.typepad.com/

shaarona
10-27-2012, 09:06 AM
Which is why I used the qualifier "radical Islam".

I'm not one of those loons who believe all of Islam is a bunch of radical child killers, just some of them. I do believe that much of Islam, while not radical is somewhat sympathetic to radical Islam. And many of them are just like everyone else, they're just doing their thing.

As long as the sympathizers and regular Muslims continue to not distance themselves from radical Islam, they will all be bunched into one category for the most part and I'm not sure that's a bad thing.

Oh Capt.. I didn't think you were.. but don't overestimate the "silent support" for radical Islam.

While I am NOT an expert on much of anything.. I have spent a lot of time talking with Saudi women and young journalists.. they hate radicals as undermining their progress and more practical goals of synthesizing culture and tradition with modernity.

shaarona
10-27-2012, 09:07 AM
Do those Muslim scholarships include the teachings of killing Christians and Jews, keeping women subservient not to mention beating them, killing anyone who disagrees with Mohammad or the POS allah, so if you support these wacked out beliefs that are the basis for terrorism then why don't you take your cowardly PC ass the fuck over their dip shit. I will supply you with quotes from the comic book known as the koran.
http://crazyislam.typepad.com/

Are you daft?

garyo
10-27-2012, 09:10 AM
You are the "daft" one, spent time talking to Saudi women, really, you are an ignorant shill.

shaarona
10-27-2012, 09:22 AM
You are the "daft" one, spent time talking to Saudi women, really, you are an ignorant shill.

LOLOL..

I am sorry for you. Saudi women are much like the junior league in the US.. They are on fire with projects from continuing education, to cripple children's homes to historic reservation to establishing businesses, art galleries and publishing houses.

Your ignorance is not significant of anything. Take long walk off a short pier.

garyo
10-27-2012, 09:27 AM
You are a PC retard, the biggest problem in our country today, kum ba yah.

shaarona
10-27-2012, 09:37 AM
You are a PC retard, the biggest problem in our country today, kum ba yah.

What have you accomplished?

garyo
10-27-2012, 10:02 AM
That's none of your business, but I'm very comfortable, now go stand by your mailbox the check is on the way.

Peter1469
10-27-2012, 01:00 PM
Oh Capt.. I didn't think you were.. but don't overestimate the "silent support" for radical Islam.

While I am NOT an expert on much of anything.. I have spent a lot of time talking with Saudi women and young journalists.. they hate radicals as undermining their progress and more practical goals of synthesizing culture and tradition with modernity.

I agree. But they don't have the political organization to over come the radicals, who do have the political organization.

shaarona
10-28-2012, 11:56 AM
I agree. But they don't have the political organization to over come the radicals, who do have the political organization.

Sure they do.. The ME is long famous for "petticoat politics".

Calypso Jones
10-28-2012, 12:03 PM

of course those muslim women wouldn't lie to margot to hide the true agenda sure as those Samoans gave margaret meade the unvarnished truth. :wink:

Peter1469
10-28-2012, 12:11 PM
Sure they do.. The ME is long famous for "petticoat politics".

Wrong. That is why all of the democratic revolutions in the Arab Spring were overthrown by radical Islamic movements. It will be generations before democracy has a possibility in the ME.

shaarona
10-28-2012, 12:21 PM
of course those muslim women wouldn't lie to margot to hide the true agenda sure as those Samoans gave margaret meade the unvarnished truth. :wink:

hahahaha.

As if you knew. When you live around people you watch what they do, rather than what they sy.

shaarona
10-28-2012, 12:22 PM
Wrong. That is why all of the democratic revolutions in the Arab Spring were overthrown by radical Islamic movements. It will be generations before democracy has a possibility in the ME.

Democratic? Is that what you thought?

Calypso Jones
10-28-2012, 12:39 PM
Your words is incorrect

All the evil evil

Killed in Iraq

Palestine
Bosnia
Afghanistan
And strife and conspiracies
In Islamic countries
Prophet
Jesus peace be upon the Messenger of Allah
The Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
And all the prophets
Innocent of
Your actions

I'm sure
Because their numbers increase

and your intent in the original post becomes plainly obvious. You want to stick your muslim finger into the eye of westerners.

Peter1469
10-28-2012, 01:00 PM
Democratic? Is that what you thought?

That is how the media played it.

Trinnity
10-28-2012, 01:19 PM
(Hajj)

Islam, Hajj is not obligatory on the infidel.

And women, like men in the conditions of Hajj being obligatory but it is essential that accompanied a husband or a mahram, or be with her trustworthy women

Your so-called "religion" is a totalitarian form of govt disguised as a religion. It's hateful and controlling toward women and cruel to children. It's cruel and encourages Muslims to dominate, make war with, and murder those who don't submit to Islam. In my opinion it embodies the capacity for evil.

Your threads offend me and I say this as a member (not a mod), that you are not welcome here. You are here to recruit to Islam, and I find you entirely offensive.

shaarona
10-28-2012, 01:19 PM
That is how the media played it.

Then they don't know the ME and North Africa.

Trinnity
10-28-2012, 01:33 PM
old but really. Has anything changed.

http://undhimmi.com/2011/01/17/pakistan-muslim-rapes-sixth-underage-christian-girl/

just a warning. Dead young christian girlCaption under the photo reads:
Another recent case: 12 year-old Pakistani Christian Shazia Masih lies dead after an horrific attack by Muslim lawyer Ahmar-Mustikhan last year. He tried to silence Shazia's family with hush money and threats

Calypso Jones
10-28-2012, 01:38 PM
Let's just see some of the stuff going on over the weekend. These guys obviously weren't at the feast. Riding around in an Explosives packed SUV and they ram it into a Catholic church during mass. Nigeria.

http://weaselzippers.us/2012/10/28/nigeria-boko-haram-suicide-bomber-rams-explosives-packed-suv-into-catholic-church-during-sunday-mass/

They must have been looking for some of that Religion of Peas.

Trinnity
10-28-2012, 01:43 PM
Your words is incorrect

All the evil evil

I'm sure
Because their numbers increase Islam seeks to conquer the world and wants us all ( "infidels" ) dead. Our culture promotes peace among religions. Yours promotes death or slavery to those outside Islam. That is a call to war on us. We will fight back and you will lose. Count on it.

Trinnity
10-28-2012, 01:44 PM

As long as the sympathizers and regular Muslims continue to not distance themselves from radical Islam, they will all be bunched into one category for the most part and I'm not sure that's a bad thing.Agreed.

Peter1469
10-28-2012, 01:50 PM
Then they don't know the ME and North Africa.

I can't argue with that. They don't know much of anything. They are proxies for the DNC.

eninn
10-29-2012, 06:27 AM
Kill the infidels and the polytheists in the Holy Qur'an for several specific reasons and specific conditions

Example
If someone assaults you and kill your children and your relatives and your package from your country by force
What will you do?

This exactly happened in the time of Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

Polytheists and infidels tortured new Muslims unjustly

Killing infidels owners of the Messenger of Allah, without the right

Prevent the infidels from Muslim food and drink without the right

Infidels and take their money home without the right

Get out the infidels of Mecca, the Prophet without the right

Imagine with me all these terrible acts occurred

Only because they are Muslims

Therefore, the revelation came through Jibreel to the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

State in the Holy Qur'an

Must fight the polytheists as mohammed they killed unduly

But
You mohammed you the right to kill them

36. Verily, the number of months with Allah is twelve months (in a year), so was it ordained by Allah on the Day when He created the heavens and the earth; of them four are Sacred, (i.e. the 1st, the 7th, the 11th and the 12th months of the Islamic calendar). That is the right religion, so wrong not yourselves therein, and fight against the Mushrikun (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) collectively , as they fight against you collectively. But know that Allah is with those who are Al-Muttaqun

But
The peaceful infidels should not fight them or kill them at all

We have to talk to them about the message of Islam to respect

8. Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity

Depends on circumstances. Its only defensive. When life is at risk and to save them.

Dont you have military in your country for defense? Or they are use for mass murdering?

eninn
10-29-2012, 06:28 AM
The truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism
Source of the one divine
God
But
Been corrupted Torah and the Gospels
So
Find different opinions
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(71) O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?

(157) Those who follow the Messenger, the unlettered prophet, whom they find written in what they have of the Torah and the Gospel, who enjoins upon them what is right and forbids them what is wrong and makes lawful for them the good things and prohibits for them the evil and relieves them of their burden and the shackles which were upon them. So they who have believed in him, honored him, supported him and followed the light which was sent down with him - it is those who will be the successful.

On the contrary,-
Reconstruction and find life in Islam
God says in the Holy Qur'an
(32) Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land – it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one – it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors.

(68) And those who do not invoke with Allah another deity or kill the soul which Allah has forbidden [to be killed], except by right, and do not commit unlawful sexual intercourse. And whoever should do that will meet a penalty
(69) Multiplied for him is the punishment on the Day of Resurrection, and he will abide therein humiliated
(70) Except for those who repent, believe and do righteous work. For them Allah will replace their evil deeds with good. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful
(71) And he who repents and does righteousness does indeed turn to Allah with [accepted] repentance

-Look at the Crusades
Killed millions of people, women and children without mercy
Under the name of Christ
Jesus is innocent of that

On the contrary,
Prophet Muhammad in the wars
Order the believers
Not killing women, children and non-burn destruction of houses and trees

Added to that-
Theft of Research Science and Muslims
And attributed to themselves by deception and lying
Will write an article about it soon

[/URL]

[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BNpfWrTqHM (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi86BkDeRF4)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WRQUyrN0pk

roadmaster
10-29-2012, 03:17 PM
-Look at the Crusades
Killed millions of people, women and children without mercy
Under the name of Christ
Jesus is innocent of that

First none of us was around then so we don't know if they were attacked or not. We don't kill people who refuse to believe. Just like they say it's Christians against Muslims with the war in Iraq, no it's not, it's Americans against Iraq.

Captain Obvious
10-29-2012, 04:27 PM
The thing with the crusades is that many faiths were committing atrocities in the "name of religion" including Christians and Muslims.

The big difference is that Christianity for the most part grew out of the middle ages. Radical Islam is still stuck there.

Peter1469
10-29-2012, 04:49 PM
The Crusades were largely counter-attacks to prevent Islam from overrunning Europe.

garyo
10-29-2012, 05:01 PM
Are you speaking in musbonics?

shaarona
10-30-2012, 05:53 PM
The Crusades were largely counter-attacks to prevent Islam from overrunning Europe.

Jerusalem was never part of Europe or European.

Mister D
10-30-2012, 06:03 PM
Jerusalem was never part of Europe or European.

It was a Christian city when it was attacked by Muslim armies. This is true of east Roman Palestine in general. What Peter is pointing out is that the Crusades were in part a response to Muslim aggression.

shaarona
10-30-2012, 06:06 PM
It was a Christian city when it was attacked by Muslim armies. This is true of east Roman Palestine in general. What Peter is pointing out is that the Crusades were in part a response to Muslim aggression.

It was an Arab city.. Christians had no interest in Jerusalem until about the 4th century AD.

Mister D
10-30-2012, 06:13 PM
It was an Arab city.. Christians had no interest in Jerusalem until about the 4th century AD.

It was a Christian city conquered by Muslim Arabs in the 7th Century. I don't know why you would try to deny that. Worse still, there was no Islam in the 4th Century and the very first church egan in Jeruslaem.

Peter1469
10-30-2012, 06:23 PM

The Muslims were threatening to overtake Constantinople and pour into Western Europe.

Great city. Was there a couple of years ago. Will have to go back soon- to restock at the Spice Market.

shaarona
10-30-2012, 06:23 PM
It was a Christian city conquered by Muslim Arabs in the 7th Century. I don't know why you would try to deny that. Worse still, there was no Islam in the 4th Century and the very first church egan in Jeruslaem.

Arabs have been in Palestine for over 3,000 years. Some converted to Christianity from Judaism .. and later to Islam.. but Palestine was never European.

Peter1469
10-30-2012, 06:26 PM
Arabs have been in Palestine for over 3,000 years. Some converted to Christianity from Judaism .. and later to Islam.. but Palestine was never European.

It was a buffer for 200 years during the Crusader kingdoms period.

Mister D
10-30-2012, 06:29 PM

Muslims attacked Christian states throughout the Levant, north Africa, and even Europe itself. In fact, the Christian holy places were conquered y Muslim armies. not sure why you deny this...

shaarona
10-30-2012, 06:29 PM

Buffering what?

http://www.consortiumnews.com/2009/041109b.html

Have you read the Israeli scholar Shlomo Sands on the Diaspora?

shaarona
10-30-2012, 06:30 PM
Muslims attacked Christian states throughout the Levant, north Africa, and even Europe itself. In fact, the Christian holy places were conquered y Muslim armies. not sure why you deny thi...

Arabs were in Palestine long before Islam and they sure weren't Europeans.

Mister D
10-30-2012, 06:30 PM

True.

Mister D
10-30-2012, 06:31 PM
Buffering what?

Have you read the Israeli scholar Shlomo Sands on the Diaspora?

What in the world does the Jewish Diaspora have to do with this?

Mister D
10-30-2012, 06:32 PM
Arabs were in Palestine long before Islam and they sure weren't Europeans.

That's nice. Muslims conquered the Christian city of Jerusalem along with many others. Case closed.

Peter1469
10-30-2012, 06:33 PM
What in the world does the Jewish Diaspora have to do with this?

A different part of history.....

Mister D
10-30-2012, 06:34 PM
A different part of history.....

Very different and irrelevant to our discussion. Weird.

shaarona
10-30-2012, 06:38 PM
True.

What was it buffering? Syria?

In When and How Was the Jewish People Invented?, Dr. Sand, an expert on European history at the University of Tel Aviv, says the Diaspora was largely a myth – that the Jews were never exiled en masse from the Holy Land and that many European Jewish populations converted to the faith centuries later.

The Zionist Narrative

However, at the turn of the 20th Century, Sand asserts, Zionist Jews began assembling a national history to justify creation of a Jewish state by inventing the idea that Jews existed as a people separate from their religion and that they had primogeniture over the territory that had become known as Palestine.
The Zionists also invented the idea that Jews living in exile were obligated to return to the Promised Land, a concept that had been foreign to Judaism, Sand states.
Like almost everything in the Middle East, this new scholarship is fraught with powerful religious, historical and political implications. If Sand’s thesis is correct, it would suggest that many of the Palestinian Arabs have a far more substantial claim to the lands of Israel than do many European Jews who arrived there asserting a God-given claim.

Indeed, Sand theorizes that many Jews, who remained in Judea after Roman legions crushed the last uprising in 136 A.D., eventually converted to Christianity or Islam, meaning that the Palestinians who have been crowded into Gaza or concentrated in the West Bank might be direct descendants of Jews from the Roman era.

Calypso Jones
10-30-2012, 07:00 PM
There has never been a country or a people known as Palestine or Palestinians. EVER. This is one of the biggest hoaxes of all times perpetrated on the Western World.

shaarona
10-30-2012, 07:11 PM
There has never been a country or a people known as Palestine or Palestinians. EVER. This is one of the biggest hoaxes of all times perpetrated on the Western World.

Palestine was a province of Syria since 500 BC. Read Greek historian Herodotus.

Mister D
10-30-2012, 07:24 PM

In When and How Was the Jewish People Invented?, Dr. Sand, an expert on European history at the University of Tel Aviv, says the Diaspora was largely a myth – that the Jews were never exiled en masse from the Holy Land and that many European Jewish populations converted to the faith centuries later.

The Zionist Narrative

However, at the turn of the 20th Century, Sand asserts, Zionist Jews began assembling a national history to justify creation of a Jewish state by inventing the idea that Jews existed as a people separate from their religion and that they had primogeniture over the territory that had become known as Palestine.
The Zionists also invented the idea that Jews living in exile were obligated to return to the Promised Land, a concept that had been foreign to Judaism, Sand states.
Like almost everything in the Middle East, this new scholarship is fraught with powerful religious, historical and political implications. If Sand’s thesis is correct, it would suggest that many of the Palestinian Arabs have a far more substantial claim to the lands of Israel than do many European Jews who arrived there asserting a God-given claim.

Indeed, Sand theorizes that many Jews, who remained in Judea after Roman legions crushed the last uprising in 136 A.D., eventually converted to Christianity or Islam, meaning that the Palestinians who have been crowded into Gaza or concentrated in the West Bank might be direct descendants of Jews from the Roman era.

It was a buffer between the Christian west and the Muslim east.

http://static.ddmcdn.com/gif/crusades-map-crusader-states.jpg

It gave the Christian world a break from Muslim aggression for centuries. The presence of Christian states occupied Muslim attentions for quite some time.

now...

Your obsession with Israel and Jews is becoming tiresome. It has nothing to do with our topic. You obviously do not like Jews and this clear not from your opinions about Israel or Zionism but your insistence on injecting them into every conversation. It's weird and betrays the hatred you have in your heart.

Mister D
10-30-2012, 07:26 PM

Exactly. It's a geographical term. nothing more.

Peter1469
10-30-2012, 07:34 PM

The Zionist Narrative

The Romans proved you wrong. They put the ultimate beat down on the Jews. Armageddon, one could say...

Peter1469
10-30-2012, 07:35 PM
Exactly. It's a geographical term. nothing more.

Exactly. The current so called Palestinians are Arab nomads without a home.

Calypso Jones
10-30-2012, 07:38 PM

you're not stupid...and neither am i. I also know that you are one of the biggest muslim apologists ever to be discovered in the general population and neither are you a christian. It would not surprise me to find that you are a muslima.

Mister D
10-30-2012, 07:56 PM
What I want to know is why the Jews came up.

Captain Obvious
10-30-2012, 07:57 PM
What I want to know is why the Jews came up.

It's always the jooooooooos!

:grin:

Mister D
10-30-2012, 07:58 PM
Exactly. The current so called Palestinians are Arab nomads without a home.

You'd think their Arab brothers would take them in but their lives are more useful as a political weapon, apparently.

Calypso Jones
10-30-2012, 08:01 PM
You'd think their Arab brothers would take them in but their lives are more useful as a political weapon, apparently.

that and the other arab nations in the area don't want that aggressive rabble in their midst. Better to have them blowing themselves up in the midst of israelis.

Calypso Jones
10-30-2012, 08:03 PM
Also sharoona thinks she's slick pretending to be a christian while she bashes jews.

Mister D
10-30-2012, 08:04 PM
that and the other arab nations in the area don't want that aggressive rabble in their midst. Better to have them blowing themselves up in the midst of israelis.

Sadly, you make a good point. They are probably the most radicalized population in the world. Who would want them?

Peter1469
10-30-2012, 08:36 PM

That is exactly what they are.

eninn
10-31-2012, 06:42 AM
Its easier, no?

And you stop talking non-sense while your county has massive storage of WMD and they began the WMD race by dropping atomic bomb in Japan in 1945, killed 400000 people. US Vice-president Truman said, "If we explode it we will get a hammer on that boys(Russian)" to Stalin. And the cold war began and soviet test their hydrogen bomb in 1953. Now USA is the best arms selling country in the world.

USA made a video of moon landing in secret military facility called Area-51 and show the world of their fake glory to fooled USSR. In 2001, they did the same thing. They just level the twin tower ground floor/ basement with bomb, then the building just collapsed in the ground. The world see plane crash cause the building collapsed. Again they fooled 6 billion people. Watch the video again. Without the plane crash twin tower would collapsed.

They blamed Afghanistan and innocent Afghan people was died by their bombing. They just did it to show their military might to the world. So Russia will fear them.

For imaginary WMD, USA attacked Iraq and found noting. Everyone kows that. Iraq burned their oil field to protect it from your country. You said USA sold oil to Europe cause your political government said it to you and you just believe them. Dont be an idiot. It seems you have no idea about politician. George W. Bush has oil business, no? Its clear to me why bush attacked Iraq. And why i believe your word where Iraqi people is the evidence of oil stealing.

US marine RAPE Iraqi women. They killed people just for fun, they go to their houses at night and shoot them as they wish. Even pregnant women, old people and kids. They raped girls also. If they wanted someone and they couldnt catch him they go and take his mother or sister or wife or daughter and put her in prison just to force him to give up.

And about the Buram, they killed 1000+ rohingya Muslim. And USA act like they didnt saw anything, blind. Cause there is no oil in Burma. But in Iraq, USA said we want to save Iraqi people, because there is oil. Everyone asked the same question, Where is USA now?

After all this happened by USA and it is a Christian dominated country, i can say Christian is deadly to world. Christian detonate atomic bomb in Japan and started the WMD race. Stealing oil from other country and killed people to show their military might. Christian people rape Iraqi women. Is Christianity any better than other?

Ask your government about moon landing if it is crap or not. If they made a crap then what do i do?

When i was a child i believed moon landing. But now i see the worst side of politics and power and moon landing conspiracy theories. Its nothing impossible thing done by USA after they killed 400000 people in Japan to show their might to Soviet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2ZDPep3GOY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICTuA0HwO20

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wjxk2Ek-a7k

Trinnity
10-31-2012, 06:49 AM
Getting a little testy, aren't you? Hahaha~

The systemic hate and barbarism in your culture will consume you. Ta ta.

Calypso Jones
10-31-2012, 07:08 AM
culture. The only culture there is what's in the petri dish.

shaarona
10-31-2012, 07:20 AM

Their home is Palestine.. They didn't immigrate from Europe.

Mister D
10-31-2012, 08:37 AM
Their home is Palestine.. They didn't immigrate from Europe.

That's nice. You'd think their Arab brothers would take them in but their lives are more useful as a political weapon, apparently.

shaarona
10-31-2012, 08:50 AM
That's nice. You'd think their Arab brothers would take them in but their lives are more useful as a political weapon, apparently.

Basically they don't want to be taken in.. But, many many Palestinians.. both Christian and Muslim have always worked in Saudi Arabia. Some attended my church services there.

They have been providing aid to the Palestinians since 1948.

The plan under the Saudi Peace initiative was too rapidly develop infrastructure and create jobs.

Captain Obvious
10-31-2012, 05:43 PM

On the other hand, Jews were widely persecuted not only in Europe but especially in Arab lands.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you that story, but there was a "Jewish flight" from Arab countries due to constant hostilities.

Mister D
10-31-2012, 08:23 PM
On the other hand, Jews were widely persecuted not only in Europe but especially in Arab lands.

I'm sure I don't have to tell you that story, but there was a "Jewish flight" from Arab countries due to constant hostilities.

Indeed there was.

Mister D
10-31-2012, 08:24 PM
Basically they don't want to be taken in.. But, many many Palestinians.. both Christian and Muslim have always worked in Saudi Arabia. Some attended my church services there.

The plan under the Saudi Peace initiative was too rapidly develop infrastructure and create jobs.

They'd rather be a football. Understood. Maybe that's the problem.

roadmaster
11-01-2012, 02:12 PM

Why are they working in Saudi, why can't they build and prosper in their own country? I know the answer but I will wait for yours.

eninn
11-02-2012, 04:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaZWEt2o0F0&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaZWEt2o0F0&feature=related Michael Jackson

shaarona
11-02-2012, 05:42 AM
Why are they working in Saudi, why can't they build and prosper in their own country? I know the answer but I will wait for yours.

Palestinians live under occupation.. They can't buy or sell or trade with the outside world without a Jewish middle man.. Same for the Druze in the Golan.. They can't sell their apples.

It boils down to civil rights.

garyo
11-02-2012, 05:59 AM
That's absolute Bullshit.

roadmaster
11-02-2012, 12:54 PM
Palestinians live under occupation.. They can't buy or sell or trade with the outside world without a Jewish middle man.. Same for the Druze in the Golan.. They can't sell their apples.

It boils down to civil rights.

Wrong and Jews are very patient people. These terrorists keep causing problems hoping the Israelis will react in a way to get condemnation in the eyes of the world. The Palestinians and their supporters do not want peace, they want Israel destroyed. 70 rockets in one day? Just look at the Rami Levy supermarket that serves both Jews and Muslims. They will give them free or bags without a logo just to make sure they don't get in trouble but Muslims activist continue to try to shut them down.

Why can't they sell? Make their own markets on their land.

shaarona
11-02-2012, 01:17 PM
Wrong and Jews are very patient people. These terrorists keep causing problems hoping the Israelis will react in a way to get condemnation in the eyes of the world. The Palestinians and their supporters do not want peace, they want Israel destroyed. 70 rockets in one day? Just look at the Rami Levy supermarket that serves both Jews and Muslims. They will give them free or bags without a logo just to make sure they don't get in trouble but Muslims activist continue to try to shut them down.

Why can't they sell? Make their own markets on their land.

Because they don't control the borders, roads or ports.

Calypso Jones
11-02-2012, 01:19 PM
always kissin' muslim butt.

roadmaster
11-02-2012, 01:57 PM

They cannot build ports, roads on their own land?

shaarona
11-02-2012, 02:10 PM
They cannot build ports, roads on their own land?

They don't have any land.. The highways are Jewish only and connect Haifa, Tel Aviv and Jerusalem..

http://news.antiwar.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/westbank.gif

shaarona
11-02-2012, 02:11 PM
http://reneefrompalestine.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/settlements.gif?w=450

Calypso Jones
11-02-2012, 02:17 PM
Why would israel allow their domestic enemies to build roads inside Israel. Is that the question? The jews never threw out the arabs. Mores the pity. These people could live peacefully inside Israel but that's not what they want. They want to cause mayhem. Tell you what. If they want roads, go into syria and see if the syrians will allow the vagabond arabs, politically misnamed palestinians, to build roads. Won't happen.

Trinnity
11-02-2012, 02:17 PM
We have a Islamic recruiter on the site. Ain't that sweet?

Mister D
11-02-2012, 02:20 PM
As I recall, I was banned for telling the last two Arab propagandists to get lost.

Trinnity
11-02-2012, 02:25 PM
As I recall, I was banned for telling the last two Arab propagandists to get lost.And here you are and they are gone. Things have a way of working out sometimes.

Mister D
11-02-2012, 02:28 PM
And here you are and they are gone. Things have a way of working out sometimes.

Oh, I'm not blaming anyone. Don't get the wrong idea.

roadmaster
11-02-2012, 02:30 PM

They can export to Egypt and use the Egyptian sea ports.

shaarona
11-02-2012, 02:36 PM
They can export to Egypt and use the Egyptian sea ports.

No they can't ..Gaza is shut off.. Think Warsaw Ghetto here.. except they have more food.

Trinnity
11-02-2012, 02:43 PM
Oh, I'm not blaming anyone. Don't get the wrong idea.No worries. None at all.

Calypso Jones
11-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Mall at Gaza. See photos

http://www.tomgrossmedia.com/mideastdispatches/archives/001127.html

at one point, CBS news said that the building materials and the concrete came in thru the smuggling tunnels.
Quite a feat wouldn't you say. LoL

roadmaster
11-02-2012, 03:20 PM
No they can't ..Gaza is shut off.. Think Warsaw Ghetto here.. except they have more food.

The Gazans are poor because they invests their efforts in terror instead of building their state.

shaarona
11-02-2012, 03:23 PM
The Gazans are poor because they invests their efforts in terror instead of building their state.

Gaza is very crowded.. most of the people there are refugees driven from the West Bank. Refugees are typically very poor.

They have little water and that coastal aquifer is pumped to Israeli settlements.

They also have their electricity turned off regularly.

Mister D
11-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Arabs are typically poor. It's amazing how they let their governments dodge responsibilty by scapegoating the Jews.

shaarona
11-02-2012, 03:30 PM
Arabs are typically poor. It's amazing how they let their governments dodge responsibilty by scapegoating the Jews.

Israel would be very poor if not for foreign aid, loans and grants over the past 60 years.

Mister D
11-02-2012, 03:37 PM
Israel would be very poor if not for foreign aid, loans and grants over the past 60 years.

Nonsense. I can understand why Arabs are so resentful of Israel though. Some Jews build a successful state where the Arabs have failed repeatedly. It must be humiliating for them and they are a shame culture.

roadmaster
11-02-2012, 03:38 PM
Gaza is very crowded.. most of the people there are refugees driven from the West Bank. Refugees are typically very poor.

They have little water and that coastal aquifer is pumped to Israeli settlements.

They also have their electricity turned off regularly.

What did you want Israel to do? Hamas chose to launch rockets from water facility and took its risk. They have to defend themselves. Hamas should do what is best for his country and work with Israel and both could share the ports. Prosper in both countries without war. Give the youth a chance. Some of the Palestinian infrastructure in Gaza-Strip was used for military/terror purpose. He broke all agreements with them. We don't bomb Canada or Mexico. Yes, they will have their electricity turned off. Is Israel responsible for paying for this?

shaarona
11-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Nonsense. I can understand why Arabs are so resentful of Israel though. Some Jews build a successful state where the Arabs have failed repeatedly. It must be humiliating for them and they are a shame culture.

Yep... The European Jews sought sanctuary in Palestine and immediately felt themselves both superior to the Arabs and entitled to their land and water. Conflict was assured.

shaarona
11-02-2012, 04:00 PM
What did you want Israel to do? Hamas chose to launch rockets from water facility and took its risk. They have to defend themselves. Hamas should do what is best for his country and work with Israel and both could share the ports. Prosper in both countries without war. Give the youth a chance. Some of the Palestinian infrastructure in Gaza-Strip was used for military/terror purpose. He broke all agreements with them. We don't bomb Canada or Mexico. Yes, they will have their electricity turned off. Is Israel responsible for paying for this?

Hamas has only been around since 1987.. The Israelis have been taking land and water since 1967.

Mister D
11-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Yep... The European Jews sought sanctuary in Palestine and immediately felt themselves both superior to the Arabs and entitled to their land and water. Conflict was assured.

In terms of education, average IQ, and a sheer willingness to live a civilized life they are "superior" to Arabs. Arabs really need to come to terms with Israel and stop letting their own leaders off the hook.

eninn
11-04-2012, 07:10 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=plscQ5wcZRI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vvv1dxNlv84

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhYBfRICwUg&feature=rellist&playnext=1&list=PL-TIIU98HKKMQBEHJG5YEUPGZS8TN09Y9

Ivan88
11-06-2012, 02:11 PM
Wahhabis destroy Mecca without ResistanceBY
VIKTOR REZNOV (http://www.syrianews.cc/author/hussamov/) – NOVEMBER 6, 2012 – POSTED IN: SIDEVIEWS (http://www.syrianews.cc/syria-views/)

The ruling sect of Wahhabis demolishes historic buildings in Mecca and Medina."Why there are many protests worldwide over cartoons and films, which are seen as an attack on the faith, but we hear not even a peep from you about the fact that the Saudi royal family is destroying the holiest places of Islam?

Is this no attack on the faith?
The ruling sect of Wahhabis demolishes historic buildings in Mecca and Medina, and there is no protest. Such as the birth house of Mohammed, there is a library now. Added to this is that the Wahhabis are those who fund the Islamic extremists of the Salafists that are pushing the entire Islam in a bad light with their bloodthirsty terrorism.

The regime in Saudi Arabia is the worst, most brutal and inhumane dictatorship (http://alles-schallundrauch.blogspot.ch/2012/08/saudi-arabien-ist-die-ubelste-diktatur.html) in the world. The Islam of the Wahhabis, which is practiced there, has nothing to do with the Prophet’s message. They are so extreme; they destroy the whole history and tradition.
In Mecca, even the house of the first wives of Muhammad, Khadija or “the Mother of Islam”, was demolished, and they have built a public toilet on that place. Other historic buildings are also gone, so that King Abdullah can build more skyscrapers, shopping malls and a large mosque on it.

Next to the Kaaba, there is already a skyscraper with the largest clock in the world, the Abraj Al Bait Tower, part of a luxury apartment- and hotel complex, which is run by the European company Accor. Owner of the buildings is the Saudi Binladin Group, so the family of Osama Bin Laden.

The holiest place of Islam, where all should be equal, was converted into a kind of Las Vegas with gigantism in its neighbourhood, where the rich people live in luxury, although the whole Hajj should be actually marked by modesty and chastity.
In the middle, very tiny, there is the Kaaba, next to the massive luxury complex:
http://static.syrianews.cc/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/500x331xMekkaUhrturm1-500x331.jpg.pagespeed.ic.TBRI5oI-DS.jpg
Abraj Al-Bait Towers / Mecca Royal Hotel Clock Tower

In the second holiest place, in Medina, soon three old mosques of the 7th century, so from the early days of Islam, are demolished. They are dedicated to Mohammed and two of his closest followers, Abu Bakr and Umar.

At the same location, there is also the Masjid Ghamama – the place where the Prophet gave his first prayers for the Eid festival. The largest mosque in the world shall be built there, for 1.2 million believers, with magnificent shopping malls and luxury hotels.

Already 95 percent of the 1,000 year-old buildings in the centre of both cities were destroyed in the past 20 years. Even in Bosnia, the most beautiful mosques of the Ottoman period are replaced by ugly Saudi mosques because the Wahhabis do hate the Ottoman architecture.

The Wahhabis are like the Puritans in Christianity, totally extreme in their interpretation of the Holy Scripture, with intolerance, breeding and punishment; they destroy everything that does not fit in their eyes. However, this is only true for the rabble, because the members of the Saudi royal family are living in the greatest pageantry, in golden palaces, they love the most opulent materialism, worship the God of Mammon and they are quite closely connected with the enemies of humanity. The best example is Bandar bin Sultan bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud, or Bandar Bush as he is also called, a close friend of the satanic Bush family.

The Saudi royal family has several palaces in Mecca and Medina, which especially stand out as symbols of an entire squandering. This is in stark contrast to the principles of humility that is taught in Islam and which has been lived by Muhammad as a role model.

Now, they even want to destroy the grave of Mohammed. It is covered with a famous green dome and also forms the centre of his Masjid an-Nabawi mosque in Media that was also built by him.

The Wahhabis and their religious police prevent the praying and also the visit of the places, which are descended from the life time of the Prophet. The Wahhabis and their religious police prevent the praying and also the visit of the places, which originated in the life time of the Prophet. It is said that these extremists want to stop the faithful of rendering homage to “idols”.

when Israeli archaeologists are digging at the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem, then many Muslims are no more able to recover due to the sheer anger about this. They protest and proclaim loudly, that would be a desecration of the third holiest site of Islam.
But if the first and second holy places are steamrolled by the Saudis, one is not able to hear a loud outcry. What’s worse, a cartoon of Muhammad or to transform the places of his actions into ruins and make them disappear?

The whole Islamic terrorism is sponsored by the Saudis and provided to the Americans for their “war with terrorism”. The Al Qaeda was created by both in order to destabilize countries and to perform “regime changes”.

The protests against the insulting of the Prophet Muhammad by the West are only then credible for me, if one is also protesting against the crimes and desecration of sacred sites by the Saudi royal family at the same volume. Even the slaughter of Muslims by Muslims in Syria must have an end and has to trigger a massive contradiction.
Put the Wahhabis and their spawns of the devil finally into the offside. If that does not happen, then the excitement about Western insults is just pure hypocrisy." Source: alles-schallundrauch.blogspot.de (http://alles-schallundrauch.blogspot.de/2012/11/die-wahhabiten-zerstoren-mekka-ohne.html)

Abridged from http://www.syrianews.cc/wahhabis-destroy-mecca-without-resistance/

Peter1469
11-06-2012, 06:18 PM
The Wahhabis are like the Puritans in Christianity

Except the Puritans didn't saw people's heads off with dull knives.... and they really haven't been around for 200 years or so.

eninn
09-30-2014, 03:46 AM
[/URL] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dOlGoiGrSA (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTJZXfaY54w)
[URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv_BPa12xZE

Dangermouse
09-30-2014, 05:10 AM
Except the Puritans didn't saw people's heads off with dull knives.... and they really haven't been around for 200 years or so.

The Puritans would slit your tongue for gossiping, or have an ear off for dancing on the Sabbath. They were the religious extremists of their day. They left England because their hard-line Christianity wasn't tolerated, and some of what happened in their settlements in the New World was horrific.

Gerrard Winstanley
09-30-2014, 05:11 AM
Ever heard of Oliver Cromwell? :shocked:

Also, impressive necro.

eninn
10-01-2014, 01:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AG_txt4y3X8

eninn
09-21-2015, 02:18 AM
Now

More than 2 million people surround me. We all have one common goal, one purpose for being here together. I do not stand out from anyone else. There are no signs of wealth or greatness upon me. No Rolex watch or Nike shoes to mark me as a rich person. I am one person alone, in a sea of humanity. I am black or white, yellow or brown, the colour of my skin is not important. I am from Europe or Asia or South America, my homeland is any corner of this wide earth. The people around me are young and old, male and female, rich and poor. We represent humankind in our diversity, yet we are united. We are unity in diversity.
I am at Hajj

Hajj is one of the five pillars of Islam. Muslims declare that there is no god worthy of worship but Allah and that Muhammad is His messenger; they pray, they fast, they pay obligatory charity, and they go to Hajj. Hajj is a pilgrimage to the city of Makah in Saudi Arabia. At the mosque and in the surrounding area, Muslims perform prayers and rituals. Hajj is an obligatory act performed once in a lifetime by all mentally, physically, and financially able Muslims.

“And Hajj (pilgrimage to Makah) to the House (Kaba) is a duty that mankind owes to God, those who can afford the expenses (for one’s conveyance, provision and residence) ; and whoever disbelieves then God stands not in need of any of mankind, jinn and all that exists” (Quran 3:97)
Muslims from all over the world will gather to worship God. They arrive in Saudi Arabia, by plane, bus, car, etc. Some endure great hardship, others merely buy a first class ticket, but they come as equals. People make this journey prepared to stand at the House of God (or Kaba) and affirm their love for God and His religion of Islam.

“And proclaim to humankind the Hajj (pilgrimage). They will come to you on foot and on every lean camel, they will come from every deep and distant (wide) mountain highway (to perform Hajj)” (Quran 22:27)

The Hajj is several days of total devotion to the One God. Muslims come together to celebrate His praises, ask for His forgiveness and demonstrate unity for His sake alone.

Throughout the Muslim world, Hajj has come to symbolise unity. Although Muslims may be disunited due to many outside influences, such as money, politics, border disputes or other worldly concerns. Hajj is the great leveller. At Hajj, all Muslims are equal; nothing about the rituals they perform makes one person better than another.

More than 2 million Muslims stand in one place, wearing the same simple clothing, following the same rituals and saying the same words. They are united in their devotion to God. The black man stands next to the white man and they call on God with one voice. The king stands beside the pauper and they declare their submission to the will of God using the same words.

Muslims from every corner of the globe are united in their submission to the will of God. They cry out as if with one voice, “Here I am O God, here I am at your service, and You have no partner. Here I am. All praise, grace, and dominion belong to You. You have no partner”. This supplication is said repeatedly by the pilgrims. It is their answer to God’s call for the Muslims to perform Hajj.

These words are repeated with joy and reverence by all, regardless of status or class. Some people are so overcome with emotion that they weep, others feel elated and happier then they have ever felt before. Every person there feels that he is one person, alone among millions answering God’s call and God hears his supplication and sees his arrival. The pilgrims feel amazed that they are the guest of the most Merciful God. He or she attends this gathering by the invitation of God, not at the invitation of a government or an organisation, nor at the request of a family member or friend.

Hajj is performed because God has invited the believers to congregate together. Regardless of place of birth, nationality, ethnicity, gender, or status, all are welcome, and all are equal in the sight of God. The Muslims gather to meet one another and demonstrate to each other, and the world that they are united. Unity in diversity. They are united by their worship of One God.

“O humankind! We have created you from a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that you may know one another. Verily, the most honourable of you with God is that (believer) who has At-Taqwa (piety, God consciousness). Verily, God is All-Knowing, All-Aware.” (Quran 39:13)

Islam is the religion of unity. Repeatedly throughout the Quran God reminds the believers that they must remain united and seek strength through unity. Hajj epitomises this unity. People from every race and colour come together in submission to the will of God. Muslims are one brotherhood and they come together with a sense of purpose and a desire for peace.

“The believers are nothing else but brothers (in Islam). So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear God, that you may receive mercy.” (Quran 39:10)

“And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of God (this Quran), and be not divided among yourselves, and remember God’s Favour on you, for you were enemies one to another but He joined your hearts together, so that, by His Grace, you became brethren (in Islam), and you were on the brink of a pit of Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus God makes His Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.,) clear to you, that you may be guided.” (Quran 3:103)

Hajj is the largest annual gathering of Muslims; it is the largest gathering of people united by the peacefulness and serenity that is Islam. Anything that disturbs the peacefulness of Hajj is prohibited. No matter what is happening in the material world at Hajj, peace prevails.

Muslims gather together and their diversity is a wonder to behold. The old stand with the young, the rich stand with the poor, people of all colours and nationalities stand shoulder to shoulder in prayer, and perform rituals side by side. Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, said, “In their love, kindness, and compassion for each other, the believers are like a human body.[1] Muslims at Hajj are one people, they are a soothing sea of humanity, gathered together to worship One God. Muslims turn their faces in one direction and submit to the will of God. They are united by their love of God, and united in their diversity.

Pilgrimage (Hajj) in Makkah with TheDeenShow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHaXyakG0oo

An American In Mecca
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96l7VJkaYjc

22 Born American who converted to Islam and went to Hajj
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNZ1wLq65Og

Peter1469
09-21-2015, 03:31 AM
Have a good time.

hanger4
09-21-2015, 07:53 AM
"obligatory charity" .... Gotta love that wonderful oxymoron.

eninn
09-23-2015, 04:16 AM
Have a good time.

thank you

The twelfth month of the Islamic calendar is called Dhul Hijjah. It is the month that contains one of the greatest pillars of Islam – Hajj or the major pilgrimage. It also contains one of only two Islamic reoccurring festivals, Eid ul Adha. These two special occasions, the Hajj and Eid ul Adha, are inextricably linked by one special man, Prophet Ibrahim, known in Jewish and Christian traditions as Prophet Abraham.

Making the pilgrimage is often called following in the footsteps of Ibrahim. This is due to the fact that the rituals involved in the pilgrimage replicate many of the events in Prophet Ibrahim’s life. Eid ul Adha commemorates a specific trial in the life of Ibrahim. He was commanded by God to sacrifice, his son Ishmael. Eid ul Adha occurs on the 10th day of Dhul Hijjah, the day on which most of the Hajj rites have been preformed and the pilgrims slaughter an animal to honour Prophet Ibrahim’s obedience to God.

“Surely Ibrahim was an example, obedient to God, by nature upright, and he was not of the polytheists. He was grateful for Our bounties. We chose him and guided him unto a right path. We gave him good in this world, and in the next he will most surely be among the righteous.” (Quran 16:120-121)

In a divinely inspired dream, Ibrahim saw himself sacrificing his son Ishmael. All members of Ibrahim’s family demonstrated complete trust in God, therefore Ibrahim revealed the dream to Ishmael. He readily agreed that his father must carry out the command of God. Together they went to the place of sacrifice and offered Ishmael’s life to God. Ibrahim prepared to sacrifice his beloved son. At this point the shaytaan (satan) tempted Ibrahim trying to make him disobey God, but Ibrahim resisted and drove the shaytaan away. Ibrahim looked down at his son for what he believed was the last time but as the blade came close to Ishmael’s neck God stayed his hand and revealed that there was no need for Ibrahim to continue. His sacrifice had already been fulfilled.

Giving up something big for the sake of God, such as the life of your child, must seem like a huge and unimaginable sacrifice. Today even going without something small, such as a cup of coffee, to donate the money to charity seems like a large sacrifice. Try to imagine how Ibrahim must have felt as he held the blade above his child’s neck. In the last moment he was relieved of his duty to follow God’s commands. Having complete trust in God, knowing with certainty that God knows and wants what is best for us is often difficult, but it should not be.

“…And whosoever fears God and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine….” (Quran 65:2-3)

God replaced Ishmael with a sheep and it is for this reason that Muslims sacrifice an animal on the celebration of Eid ul Adha; however it is more than a celebration, it is a reminder. We are reminded of our own submission to the will of God. Those Muslim’s who are not making the pilgrimage and who can afford it sacrifice an animal in remembrance of Prophet Ibrahim’s test.

“Their meat will not reach Allah, nor will their blood, but what reaches Him is piety from you….” (Quran 22:37)

The act of animal sacrifice is often misunderstood. God has no need for the blood or the meat; in fact God has no need for any of our acts of worship. However for our own benefit God commands us to turn to Him and obey Him. God looks for our piety, our goodness and our charity. The animal sacrificed is usually a sheep, a goat or a cow.

Distributing the meat from the sacrifice of Eid al-Adha strengthens many of our efforts to please God with our piety. Usually, a portion is eaten by the immediate family and relatives, a portion is given away to friends and neighbours and a portion is donated to the poor. The act symbolizes our willingness to give up our bounties to strengthen ties of kinship and friendship and our enthusiasm to give up things that are of benefit to us in order to help those who are in need. In the sacrifice we recognize that all blessings come from God.

Eid ul Adha commences on the 10th day of Dhul Hijjah. For those who are not at the pilgrimage, it begins with an extra early morning prayer performed in congregation, called the Eid prayer. It is a time of celebration, a time to visit family and friends and thank God for all the blessings He has bestowed upon us. It demands contact with relatives, kindness to family and neighbours, and empathy and compassion for the poor. Above all Eid ul Adha reminds us that God is great and that He is the source of all bounties. Through the good times and the trying times God is the source of all comfort and all peace, and submission to Him brings the greatest benefits of all.

IAMC Eid ul Adha 2013 Khutbah:: Nouman Ali Khan: The Sacrifice of Prophet Ibrahim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRPesQUApkw

eninn
09-06-2016, 01:45 AM
islam is a monotheistic religion; Muslims worship God ONLY not the Ka'bah or anything else. While turning around the Ka'bah, Muslims chant: "there is no deity worthy of worship but God."

The Ka'bah is for unifying Muslims at prayers, as it would be chaotic if Muslims pray in any direction they choose.

The Ka'abah provides a chance to unity in prayers as all Muslims face only one spot throughout the globe.

It's a religious ritual that goes back to prophet Ibrahim, peace be upon him.

At the time of prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, people even used to stand and give the call to prayer. One may ask those who allege that Muslims worship the Ka'bah: how come an idol-worshipper stands on the idol he worships?!

Muslims pray towards the Ka'bah as it has spiritual bond; it unites Muslims and equalizes between them.

The Jews pray before the Wailing Wall, yet they do not worship it; they just pray towards it.

It has been proven that Makkah is in the center of the earth and that the meridian of makkah is the only meridian in which the real north and the magnetic north meet and there is no magnetic deflection. There is electromagnetic energy and as you approach the Ka'bah, you are released from negative energy then filled with the Divine Energy.
So Muslims do not worship the Kaaba

Dr Zakir Naik speaking about Hajj - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOgc7unDerw

Do Muslims Worship the KA'BAH ? Dr. Zakir Naik (Urdu)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9MqYyFhpKM

Dr Zakir Naik about Hajj e badal and Does stonning during hajj hurt shaitan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjoQ5-mn2rU

Captain Obvious
09-06-2016, 02:40 PM
Orthodox religion is so backwards and campy...

eninn
09-16-2016, 01:13 AM
Islam is the religion of truth
Islam, Christianity and Judaism unearthly messages from God
But after a misrepresentation of the gospel and Altorarh

God sent the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him

To correct this distortion

Baha'i, Hindu and Buddhist illusions and the invention of human beings
Incorrect

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqsfH6Q0eeI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCgj6p3JTLg

eninn
08-18-2017, 01:42 AM
why not allow non-Muslims to go to Mecca - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jjoc3Fhly0

resister
08-18-2017, 02:01 AM

Who is stopping them?

eninn
08-24-2017, 04:22 AM
Who is stopping them?
Allah
Allah says in quran

O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.\\\\\\

The aims and purposes of Hajj and great and sublime. There follows an outline of some of them:

1 – A sense of connection with the Prophets (peace be upon them) from our father Ibraaheem who built the House, to our Prophet Muhammad the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his respect for the sanctity of Makkah. When the pilgrim visits the sacred places and performs the rituals, he remembers the visist of those pure Prophets to this sacred place.

Muslim (241) narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: We traveled with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) between Makkah and Madeenah, and we passed by a valley. He said, “What valley is this?” They said, “The valley of al-Azraq.” He said, “It is as if I can see Moosa the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) putting his fingers in his ears beseeching Allaah, reciting the Talbiyah and passing through this valley.”

Then we traveled on until we came to a mountain pass. He said, “What mountain pass is this?” They said, “Harsha or Lift.” He said, “It is as if I can see Yoonus on a red camel, wearing a woollen cloak, the reins of his camel made from fibres of date-palm, passing through this valley reciting the Talbiyah.”

2 – The whiteness and cleanness of the pilgrims’ clothes is a sign of inward purity, cleanness of heart and the purity of the message and the method. This means putting aside all adornment and showing humity, and it is a reminder of death when the deceased is shrouded in similar cloths. So it is as if he is preparing to meet Allaah.

3 – Entering ihraam from the meeqaat is a physical expression of worship and enslavement to Allaah, and of submission to His commands and laws. No one passes it (without entering ihraam) because it is a command from Allaah and a law that He has prescribed. This confirms the unity of the ummah and its following one system with nod differentiation or exemptions with regard to the definition of the meeqaats.

4 – Hajj is the symbol of Tawheed from the first moment the pilgrim enters ihraam. Jaabir ibn ‘Abd-Allaah said, describing the Hajj of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Then he started to say the words of Tawheed, ‘“Labbayka Allaahumma labbayk, labbayka laa shareeka laka labbayk. Inna al-hamd wa’l-ni’mata laka wa’l-mulk, laa shareeka lak (Here I am, O Allaah, here I am. Here I am, You have no partner, here I am. Verily all praise and blessings are Yours, and all sovereignty, You have no partner).’”

Narrated by Muslim, 2137; see question no. 21617

5 – It is a reminder of the Hereafter when all the people come together in one place in ‘Arafah and elsewhere, with no differentiation between them. All of them are equal in this place and no one is better than anyone else.

6 – Hajj is a symbol of unity, because Hajj makes all people the same in their clothing, deeds, rituals, qiblah and the places they visit. So no one is better than anyone else, king or slave, rich or poor, are all the same.

So the people are equal in terms of rights and duties. They are equal in this sacred place, and differences in colour and nationality do not matter; no one has the right to differentiate between them.

Unity of feelings, unity of rituals.

Unity in purpose, unity in action.

Unity in words. “People come from Adam, and Adam came from dust. No Arab is superior to a non-Arab and no white man is superior to a black man, except in terms of piety (taqwa).”

More than two million Muslims all standing in one place, wearing the same clothes, sharing one aim, with one slogan, calling upon one Lord and following one Prophet… what unity can be greater than this?

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, those who disbelieved and hinder (men) from the path of Allaah, and from Al‑Masjid Al‑Haraam (at Makkah) which We have made (open) to (all) men, the dweller in it and the visitor from the country are equal there [as regards its sanctity and pilgrimage (Hajj and ‘Umrah)] — and whoever inclines to evil actions therein or to do wrong (i.e. practise polytheism and leave Islamic Monotheism), him We shall cause to taste from a painful torment”

[al-Hajj 22:25]

7 – It trains him to be content with modest clothing and accommodation, when he wears two pieces of cloth and it is sufficient for him, and his accommodation gives him just enough room to sleep.

8– Forgiveness of sins, because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever does Hajj and does not speak any obscene words or commit any sin will go back cleansed of sin as on the day his mother bore him.”

9 – Opening the doors of hope to those who commit sin, and teaching them to give up their sin in these holy places, so that they will give up a lot of their bad habits during the period of Hajj and its rituals.

9 – Pointing out the importance of Muslims coming together and establishing harmony. For we see usually each person travelling on his own, whereas in Hajj we see people coming in groups.

10 – Getting to know the situation of the Muslims from trustworthy sources, since the Muslim can hear directly from his brother about the situation of his Muslim brothers in the land from which he has come

From MTV to Mecca - Sis Kristiane Backer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v51nJUo8f3U

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGuFlzgmn74

HAJJ 2017 MAKKAH TAWAF LIVE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwVb_QkDj6c

eninn
08-14-2018, 03:41 AM
Hajj is a special pilgrimage every Muslim should make in their lifetime.

Mecca is a holy place in Saudi Arabia where Muslims travel to during the month of Hajj - Dhul Hijjah - the 12th month of the Islamic lunar calendar.

During Hajj, pilgrims perform acts of worship and they renew their sense of purpose in the world.

For Muslims, it is the fifth and final pillar of Islam.

A man who has completed the Hajj is called a Hajji, a woman who has completed it is called a Hajjah.

What is Hajj?

Hajj is the annual pilgrimage to the holy city of Mecca, Saudi Arabia - it is a pilgrimage every Muslim should make at least once in their lifetime.

Hajj is one of the five pillars of Islam - the others are shahadah (declaration of faith), salat (daily prayer), zakat (giving of alms) and sawn (fasting in Ramadan).

There are many rituals in the performance of Hajj and these may be completed over the course of the five days.

: What is Hajj? What does the pilgrimage mark in the Muslim calendar?

The pilgrimage begins on the 8th day of Dhul-Hijjah and ends on the 13th day of the same Islamic month.

Every year, Muslims the world over flock to the holy city for the pilgrimage.

In Arabic, the word ‘Hajj’ means ‘to intend a journey’.
What does the pilgrimage mark in the Muslim calendar?

The pilgrimage to Hajj takes place in the Dhal Hijjah - the month of Hajj - and is the 12th month of the Islamic lunar year.
: Hajj is the fifth and final pillar of Islam

Hajj starts on the eighth day and the days prior to the pilgrimage are dedicated to preparing for the pilgrimage.

On the ninth day of the month, marks the Day of Arafat and the 10th marks Eid al-Adha.

The pilgrims perform the ritual of animal sacrifice (Qurbani) on Eid al-Adha and continues with other rites to complete their Hajj.

The ritual is designed to promote the bonds of Islamic brotherhood and sisterhood by showing that everyone is equal in the eyes of Allah.

During the pilgrimage, Muslims wear simple white clothes called Ihram.

Two million Muslims take part in Hajj pilgrimage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DCVBcDTN2-4
Learn How to Perform Hajj Step By Step for Hajj 2018 - ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Tzr_1rUpiM

Aamir khan Hajj with mother
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH81wfI5go0

eninn
08-05-2019, 11:48 PM
Concept of kissing Hajr-e-Aswad (Black Stone) - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkF3ULU56Uk
Zakir Naik Q&A-58 | Why Muslims worship Kaba during Haj ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC3MfweXiPQ
Hajj Stories (Bay Area): Introduction to the Hajj (Part 1 of 5) ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekVXPYwvaJE

eninn
07-12-2021, 12:45 AM
المسلمون يفوتهم الكثير من المتعة - حوار حمزة مع زائر لديه فضول للتعرف على الإسلام
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgTHgWByzfk

حوار بين فتاة أمريكية معجبة بشخصية رسول الله والداعية حمزة ابداع

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLdNL42ycb4

من هم الغير مؤمنين؟

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DEyrDdXsxc&t=13s

eninn
06-15-2023, 06:17 AM
The Prophet ﷺ said:

None shall ever greet me without God returning my spirit to me, so that I may answer his greeting.9

Intention of Visiting the Prophet ﷺ

It is highly recommended that your intention for this blessed trip should be to visit the Holy Prophet ﷺ. You should also have the intention of drawing closer to Allah through this virtuous action and you should also make the intention of visiting Masjid Nabawi and performing salah therein.

After you have made your intention, increase your Salawat upon the Prophet ﷺ. You should do as much Salawat en route to Madinah and recite it with full concentration.

As a member of the Prophet’s ﷺ Ummah, you should develop a yearning and desire within yourself to visit him and express your love for him.

Etiquette to observe during visiting the grave:

There are three graves side by side and when you approach towards the graves, the first one is the grave of Prophet (pbuh) followed by the graves of Abu-Bakr and Umar (May Allah be pleased with them). The actual graves cannot be seen, they are covered by golden metallic gates.
when you come near to the Prophet’s grave, stand respectfully and give salutation of peace in low voice by saying:

“As-salamu ‘alykum yaa Rasulallah wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.” (May the peace, mercy and blessings of Allah be upon you, O Messenger of Allah!)
Then move about two steps to the right, that is the grave of Abu-Bakr(May Allah be pleased with him) and extend your greetings to him by saying:
“Assalamu ‘alykum yaa Abu-Bakr.” (Peace be upon you, Oh Abu-Bakr)
Now move another two steps and extend your greetings to Umar (May Allah be pleased with him) by saying:

“Assalamu ‘alykum yaa Umar.” (Peace be upon you, Oh Umar)
It is not permissible for anyone to wipe his hands over the trellis or kiss it; or cry and ask the Prophet (pbuh) to fulfil your desire or relieve from distress or illness or any other wish. In fact this type of act is gravely sinful and regarded as associating partners with Allah and worship of other than Him.

American actor Omar Regan- From Hollywood to Hajj - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3epjNnT9K_E

Why Do Muslims Go to Hajj? I Nouman Ali Khan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=si_IUUqdCbM

What is Hajj?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02jKpfTI6nw

eninn
06-16-2023, 02:52 AM
Zilla Fatu, the son of WWE wrestler Umaga has converted to Islam
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ttBFNyHm6I

Russian Priest Accepts Islam and Goes to Hajj On Foot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEhHyzKWS1c

eninn
06-22-2023, 06:36 AM
As we enter the first 10 days of this blessed month, our hearts and prayers are with those undertaking the holy pilgrimage of Hajj during these days. While many of us are unable to make the blessed journey this year, there are still many ways for us to reap the blessings of this month.

The first ten days of Dhul Hijjah are often referred to as the best ten days of the year. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “There are no days on which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than these ten days.” [Bukhari]

Here are some tips so we can all make the most of these blessed days:

Read the Quran:

Reading the Qur’an is a good deed and Allah (swt) especially loves the good deeds done in these days. Read as much as you can, even if it is a few verses each day.

Increase in Nawaafil Prayers

There are a number of extra prayers you can observe during the day to increase your worship and good deeds.

Make lots of dhikr

Our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “There are no days that are greater before Allah or in which good deeds are more beloved to Him, than these ten days, so recite a great deal of tahleel, takbeer and tahmeed during them.” [Ahmad]:

Tahmeed: Al-hamdu Lillah (All praises be to God)

Tahleel: Laa ilaha ill-Allah (There is no god but Allah)

Tasbeeh: Subhaan-Allah (Glory be to God)

Istighfaar

Use these blessed days to seek forgiveness for all our wrongdoings.

Fasting

It is Sunnah for the Muslim to fast on the first nine days of Dhul-Hijjah, because fasting is one of the best of deeds. In a hadith qudsi, Allah says: “All the deeds of the son of Adam are for him, except fasting, which is for Me and I shall reward for it.” [Bukhari, 1805]

The Prophet said: “Fasting the day of `Arafah expiates the sins of two years: the past one and the coming one.” [Muslim]

Give in charity

Give in charity in these blessed days, as much as you can.

Preserve ties of kinship

Maintaining the ties of kinship is from the best of deeds due to the saying The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him): “Whoever would like his provision to be increased and his lifespan to be extended, let him maintain the ties of kinship.”

[Bukhari]

Importance Of The First 10 Days Of Dhul-Hijjah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEqchEc6TTg

6 THINGS YOU SHOULD DO IN THESE 10 DAYS OF DHUL HIJJAH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bc-8BUDYSsI

From Gangster To Islam!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeL1AKOxd6E

Italian Millionaire Investment Banker Accepts Islam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDOIZLAcn4k

Army and police officers / in Europe and America 🇺🇸 convert to Islam ☝️

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qacKgm0ArP8