PDA

View Full Version : sarah palin donors should ask for their money back

Elibe
10-07-2011, 01:00 PM
so sarah announced that she is not running for president and has known this for a long time

but during this whole time since she quit in alaska she has been taking donations

and she even went on that bus tour and collected a lot of money there

she really is all about money it is obvious now but how do those people who got swindled feel?

Mister D
10-07-2011, 01:19 PM
so sarah announced that she is not running for president and has known this for a long time

but during this whole time since she quit in alaska she has been taking donations

she really is all about money it is obvious now but how do those people who got swindled feel?

Do you have a link?

MMC
10-07-2011, 02:01 PM
I know she had something up on Facebook too.....Plus she had a pac going. Which is not Illegal. Now that she has decided not to run. Think she will be relevant in 2016?

Elibe
10-07-2011, 02:13 PM

Do you have a link?

a link for what

she announced she is not running

Elibe
10-07-2011, 02:15 PM
I know she had something up on Facebook too.....Plus she had a pac going. Which is not Illegal. Now that she has decided not to run. Think she will be relevant in 2016?

i didnt say she broke the law just that she took money from people who thought she was going to run

i dont think she will run in 2016 unless she wants more money

Mister D
10-07-2011, 02:47 PM

Do you have a link?

a link for what

About this "swindle" and her having known well in advance that she wasn't going to run.

Mr. Wonderful
10-07-2011, 05:17 PM
Money makes the world go round kids. Stop whining and get a better job.

Elibe
10-07-2011, 06:24 PM

Do you have a link?

a link for what

About this "swindle" and her having known well in advance that she wasn't going to run.

But what takes the scam into what Stewart calls “Nigerian prince territory” is the notion that Palin may have known all along that she’s not running, but has continued to bilk donors out of their money by dangling the possibility that she might. He produces what we’ll call Exhibit A, a letter from “SarahPac” dated September 20 that specifically asks donors to give money to show their support for the ex-Alaska governor should she decide to run. And yet as far back as June, in what we will call Exhibit B, Bristol Palin appeared on Fox saying that her mother had made her decision, but was keeping the answer “in the family”.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2011/10/07/jon-stewart-palin-swindle-of-donor-money-in-nigerian-prince-territory/

Mr. Wonderful
10-08-2011, 10:20 AM
Your sources are something Bristol may have said and Jon Steward?!?

ROFL

The Daily Show is satire. Learn to think for yourself!

Mister D
10-08-2011, 10:55 AM
No offense, Elibe, but I have to agree with Mr. W. That's pretty lame.

wingrider
10-08-2011, 12:17 PM
No offense, Elibe, but I have to agree with Mr. W. That's pretty lame.

quoted for truth..

Conley
10-08-2011, 01:47 PM
Mr. W makes the point and Mr. D swoops in to steal the thank yous and karma :D

Don't worry Dubya, I'll throw a thank you your way. ;)

Mister D
10-08-2011, 01:55 PM
Mr. W makes the point and Mr. D swoops in to steal the thank yous and karma :D

Don't worry Dubya, I'll throw a thank you your way. ;)

8) Smooth as a milk shake and cold as ice...

Mister D
10-08-2011, 01:58 PM
I hooked you up, Mr W.

Mr. Wonderful
10-08-2011, 02:56 PM
Thanks but I don't really care about getting a virtual BJ.

I'm here to kick ass.

Mister D
10-08-2011, 03:00 PM
Thanks but I don't really care about getting a virtual BJ.

I'm here to kick ass.

Don't worry. It wasn't offered. :D

Mr. Wonderful
10-08-2011, 03:19 PM
Good.

Mr. Wonderful is all about females.