PDA

View Full Version : Ain't skeerd of no gator!!!

resister
02-07-2017, 12:37 AM
My buddy got alotta free paver blocks in Sarasota about 45 miles from Arcadia. On Hwy 72 a bridge goes over the Myakka river.

Looked out the window today and saw at least 12 or more gators. Gotta go back on Wensday, gonna make it contingent on a hour of fossil hunting in that area. I aint skeerd, I kept water mocassins for pets as a younun.

The gators probably mean other fossil hunters are skeerd , ergo lotta fossils. Might take my gun, we saw two groups of feral hogs, slow the truck down, open window and fire! Good eatin!

If you google Myakka state park, you might find a u tube video of bigfoot!

Living in the sticks is a trip !!!

Hal Jordan
02-07-2017, 02:48 AM
My buddy got alotta free paver blocks in Sarasota about 45 miles from Arcadia. On Hwy 72 a bridge goes over the Myakka river.

Looked out the window today and saw at least 12 or more gators. Gotta go back on Wensday, gonna make it contingent on a hour of fossil hunting in that area. I aint skeerd, I kept water mocassins for pets as a younun.

The gators probably mean other fossil hunters are skeerd , ergo lotta fossils. Might take my gun, we saw two groups of feral hogs, slow the truck down, open window and fire! Good eatin!

I still haven't seen a gator in FL or LA... Green Arrow! Fix this!

Common
02-07-2017, 03:35 AM
Im scared of gators and I dont mess with them. I stay far away from their haunts

Shady Slim
02-07-2017, 05:21 AM
In Myakka State park, there is a bridge that crosses a slough that leads out to the lake.

These gators must know that they are in a protected area. You can park your car and walk out over the bridge and you will not be able to count all the gators in this area. Possible to count 3 or 4 dozen, perhaps more.

Peter1469
02-07-2017, 05:42 AM
I still haven't seen a gator in FL or LA... @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868)! Fix this!

Go to St. Charles Parish. They got more gators than people.

donttread
02-07-2017, 07:24 AM

Enjoy. Hopefully none of those gaters are too large or hungry.

Cigar
02-07-2017, 08:13 AM
I still haven't seen a gator in FL or LA... @Green Arrow (http://thepoliticalforums.com/member.php?u=868)! Fix this!

I have a bunch of little one's in the lakes and ponds at the properties I have in Naples and Bonita Springs.

resister
02-07-2017, 10:16 AM
In Myakka State park, there is a bridge that crosses a slough that leads out to the lake.

These gators must know that they are in a protected area. You can park your car and walk out over the bridge and you will not be able to count all the gators in this area. Possible to count 3 or 4 dozen, perhaps more.
Kinda the same with the bridge on 72, I believe you are right about them knowing they are protected, I have never seen so many(and large) in one place in my life.

resister
02-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Kinda the same with the bridge on 72, I believe you are right about them knowing they are protected, I have never seen so many(and large) in one place in my life.Kinda makes you wonder if the fishing is worth a shit !

nathanbforrest45
02-07-2017, 12:05 PM
There is a restaurant just north of St Augustine on Hwy 13 called The Outback Crab Shack. It was up Palmo Cove on the St John's River with a dock that ran about a half mile out to the main channel. Although they had signs saying "Don't feed the alligators" diners would throw food in the water off the dock. There were always 8 or 10 alligators milling around. So idiot parents would let their kids half over the dock to get a better look!

http://outbackcrabshack.com/

resister
02-07-2017, 07:47 PM
Going tomorrow to work, will take some time to fossil hunt. I bet when I go down the bank they will scatter. I will stay in shallow water and my pal will be, eye's in the sky on the bridge letting me know whats up. I am a little stupid but not completely !!! If they don't scatter, I will call it off.