PDA

View Full Version : UN “Together” Propaganda Bid

Don
02-26-2017, 08:58 PM
Seeks to Flood West With Migrants (https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/asia/item/25414-un-together-propaganda-bid-seeks-to-flood-west-with-migrants)

The United Nations has launched a tax-funded propaganda campaign, dubbed “Together,” aimed at changing people's views and perceptions. The goal, essentially, is to persuade increasingly uneasy Western voters to embrace the tsunami of Islamic migrants being pumped into Europe, Canada, the United States, Australia, and other nations by the UN and its agencies. Any opposition to the massive influx of immigration from foreign cultures is to be dubbed “hate speech,” the propaganda campaign's materials suggest. Top UN officials, meanwhile, have even equated the elected political leaders skeptical of the mass resettlement of African and Middle Eastern Muslims in Europe and America with the terror group ISIS.

Looks like we go over and bomb them and the U.N. helps them to get into the west which doesn't help them or us.

Peter1469
02-26-2017, 09:29 PM
Nationalism v. globalism.

Casper
02-27-2017, 12:25 AM
Seeks to Flood West With Migrants (https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/asia/item/25414-un-together-propaganda-bid-seeks-to-flood-west-with-migrants)

Looks like we go over and bomb them and the U.N. helps them to get into the west which doesn't help them or us.
You should consider finding sources for your news better than some right wing propaganda rag, oh wait .........never mind.

Captain Obvious
02-27-2017, 12:29 AM
You should consider finding sources for your news better than some right wing propaganda rag, oh wait .........never mind.

Like HuffPo, or CNN.

Gotcha

Don
02-27-2017, 12:37 AM

I think you're on the wrong forum.

FindersKeepers
02-28-2017, 06:06 AM
Then, just go directly to the horse's mouth:

https://www.unaoc.org/2017/01/spreadnohate-hate-speech-against-migrants-and-refugees-in-the-media-symposium/

FindersKeepers
02-28-2017, 06:12 AM
Nationalism v. globalism.

Exactly.

But, it's a lopsided globalism, designed to artificially bolster second- and third-world countries by lowering quality of life in first-world countries.

While they move up -- they do it by climbing on us -- and we're pushed down. And then they wonder why we resist.

I understand the desire in the mind of a globalist to bring all people closer to a similar life scenario, but that idea at a base level, is deluded. We can assist the poor, but they have to rise out of poverty by themselves. That takes changing their mental outlook.

What we're seeing here is the UN, and other globalists, hurrying to disperse the migrants, but they're not considering that the mental outlook of many of them is not yet evolved to the point where they can easily coexist with people who do not agree with their way of life.

Peter1469
02-28-2017, 02:36 PM
Exactly.

But, it's a lopsided globalism, designed to artificially bolster second- and third-world countries by lowering quality of life in first-world countries.

While they move up -- they do it by climbing on us -- and we're pushed down. And then they wonder why we resist.

I understand the desire in the mind of a globalist to bring all people closer to a similar life scenario, but that idea at a base level, is deluded. We can assist the poor, but they have to rise out of poverty by themselves. That takes changing their mental outlook.

What we're seeing here is the UN, and other globalists, hurrying to disperse the migrants, but they're not considering that the mental outlook of many of them is not yet evolved to the point where they can easily coexist with people who do not agree with their way of life.
The elites pushing globalism are doing it for themselves, not the masses.

I believe we will eventually have a global society, but only when a lot of today's problems are solved.

FindersKeepers
02-28-2017, 02:49 PM
The elites pushing globalism are doing it for themselves, not the masses.

I believe we will eventually have a global society, but only when a lot of today's problems are solved.

Yes, as we naturally progress we will see more blending and cohesion. But all this global engineering isn't working out too well.

Common Sense
02-28-2017, 02:56 PM
They complain about fake and biased news...then they post stories from The New American and the others eat it up..... Lulz...

Don
02-28-2017, 03:00 PM
They complain about fake and biased news...then they post stories from The New American and the others eat it up..... Lulz...

I think you are on the wrong forum.

Common Sense
02-28-2017, 03:44 PM
I think you are on the wrong forum.

I don't think so.

Peter1469
02-28-2017, 03:45 PM
Yes, as we naturally progress we will see more blending and cohesion. But all this global engineering isn't working out too well.

That is because it isn't good for the masses. Especially the middle class in the West.

Common Sense
02-28-2017, 03:48 PM
Why would these so called globalists want what isn't best for the middle class and the wealthy?

These conspiracy theories make little sense when really looked at.

If the globalists want anything, it's increased trade and government cooperation. Doom and gloom, strife and economic hardships wouldn't suit these so called puppet masters agenda.