PDA

View Full Version : Warning: You guys want a conspiracy theory? I got yer conspiracy theory right here.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 05:42 PM
Here it is folks: The Election Was Hacked. Not "influenced" or "affected", it was hacked plain and simple. On November the 8th our voting machines were Putin's bitches, one and all.

What's worse? Everybody who is anybody in Washington knows, from the former president to the current SCROTUS, but they can't do a damn thing about it.

Right about now you are poohooing and getting ready to close the thread, or possibly preparing a suitably cutting response, but slow down and listen for a minute. We all know this was a major upset that almost no-one believed was even possible. Every polling company, every university, every media outlet called it the other way. Hell, even Trump didn't believe he was gonna win. How likely is it they were all wrong? I think the chances of that are minuscule.

Why aren't they screaming their heads off about it? They can't. On election night they all got together and decided we could never know. If this got out no American Election result would be believed for years. Everything from local school board to presidential would be contested over and over and over, and even when a victor is finally declared there would still be the lingering doubt. Every office-holder would have an asterisk by his name.

Think about it. It explains a lot of things. The polls were not wrong. Barack Obama is staying close to Washington to help maintain secrecy. The FBI, CIA, and whatnot are massively conflicted because they aren't sure who they should be working for.

And look at Trump. This explains the huge insecurity he's got about everything to do with his "victory".

Well there ya go, Fire Away!!

Cletus
03-12-2017, 05:44 PM
Why bother?

resister
03-12-2017, 05:44 PM
lol;)

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 05:47 PM
Why bother?

Even if they've no handles on Trump, look at the chaos they caused!

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 05:48 PM
lol;)

A well reasoned response right in line with what I've come to expect from most conservatives.

Now see if you can surprise me!

Cletus
03-12-2017, 05:50 PM
They didn't cause any chaos. The ones creating disruptions are the stupid, un American Leftists who refuse to accept the results of the election and are looking for any reason they can use to continue their incessant and childish little tantrums.

Peter1469
03-12-2017, 05:51 PM
The polls are decentralized.

The elections were not hacked. What I have been saying for 2 years happened.

Nationalism v. the march towards globalism. Nationalism won. Like Brexit. And several elections are coming up in Europe. Expect nationalism to make gains.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 05:52 PM
They didn't cause any chaos. The ones creating disruptions are the stupid, un American Leftists who refuse to accept the results of the election and are looking for any reason they can use to continue their incessant and childish little tantrums.

Chaos in the whitehouse is rampant. We have a SCROTUS who spends most of his day watching TV by all reports.

resister
03-12-2017, 05:52 PM
A well reasoned response right in line with what I've come to expect from most conservatives.

Oh you are just pooty hurt that the candadite you claim not to support( but defend) Was the worst, most deplorable of all. Stick with your little Russia theory and remind us you voted for....?

resister
03-12-2017, 05:53 PM
Here it is folks: The Election Was Hacked. Not "influenced" or "affected", it was hacked plain and simple. On November the 8th our voting machines were Putin's bitches, one and all.

What's worse? Everybody who is anybody in Washington knows, from the former president to the current SCROTUS, but they can't do a damn thing about it.

Right about now you are poohooing and getting ready to close the thread, or possibly preparing a suitably cutting response, but slow down and listen for a minute. We all know this was a major upset that almost no-one believed was even possible. Every polling company, every university, every media outlet called it the other way. Hell, even Trump didn't believe he was gonna win. How likely is it they were all wrong? I think the chances of that are minuscule.

Why aren't they screaming their heads off about it? They can't. On election night they all got together and decided we could never know. If this got out no American Election result would be believed for years. Everything from local school board to presidential would be contested over and over and over, and even when a victor is finally declared there would still be the lingering doubt. Every office-holder would have an asterisk by his name.

Think about it. It explains a lot of things. The polls were not wrong. Barack Obama is staying close to Washington to help maintain secrecy. The FBI, CIA, and whatnot are massively conflicted because they aren't sure who they should be working for.

And look at Trump. This explains the huge insecurity he's got about everything to do with his "victory".

Link?

Crepitus
The polls are decentralized.

The elections were not hacked. What I have been saying for 2 years happened.

Nationalism v. the march towards globalism. Nationalism won. Like Brexit. And several elections are coming up in Europe. Expect nationalism to make gains.

I know you are all about Nationalism vs Globalism. I don't think anyone else is.

Cletus
Chaos in the whitehouse is rampant. We have a SCROTUS who spends most of his day watching TV by all reports.

I don't even know what a SCROTUS is and saying things like that doesn't help your case. It merely confirms what more rational heads are saying.

Crepitus
Link?

LOL!

Nice!

Still waiting on an intelligent response though.

resister
03-12-2017, 05:54 PM

A bullshit claim deserves no less LOL

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 05:55 PM
I don't even know what a SCROTUS is and saying things like that doesn't help your case. It merely confirms what more rational heads are saying.

So Called Ruler Of The United States

resister
03-12-2017, 05:55 PM
LOL!

Nice!

Just ignore my other one. Wait...did I forget an unneeded period?

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 05:57 PM
Just ignore my other one. Wait...did I forget an unneeded period?

You are dismissed, have a nice day.

resister
03-12-2017, 05:59 PM

Was "Thriller" your co author? Likely not, he is magnitudes smarter!

resister
03-12-2017, 06:00 PM
You are dismissed, have a nice day.To much to handle, ehh? Point.

Peter1469
03-12-2017, 06:06 PM

The chaos is caused by the soft coup perpetrated by the Deep State and the "media."

Peter1469
03-12-2017, 06:07 PM
I know you are all about Nationalism vs Globalism. I don't think anyone else is.

Some of the better journalist disagree.

Cletus
03-12-2017, 06:18 PM
So Called Ruler Of The United States

I knew it was something stupid.

Dr. Who
03-12-2017, 06:19 PM
The FBI, NSA and CIA all agree that the Russian government tried to influence the 2016 presidential election by hacking candidates and political parties and leaking the documents they gathered. That’s disturbing. But they could have done even worse. It is entirely possible for an adversary to hack American computerized voting systems directly and select the next commander in chief.
A dedicated group of technically sophisticated individuals could steal an election by hacking voting machines in key counties in just a few states. Indeed, University of Michigan computer science professor J. Alex Halderman says that he and his students could have changed the result of the November election. Halderman et al. have hacked a lot of voting machines, and there are videos to prove it.

Read more at link: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/our-voting-system-is-hackable-by-foreign-powers/

The Xl
03-12-2017, 06:30 PM
Nothing suggests this outside of heavy political bias.

Subdermal
03-12-2017, 06:35 PM
LOL!

Nice!

Your thread is silly. And you're expecting intelligent responses to a silly - and totally unsubstantiated - thread?

Give me a break.

Remember the loony leftist Jill Stein? She asked for - paid for - a recount in Rust Belt States.

Remember that? Those were hand counted ballots, Crepitus.

As in: it took the ballots...the human-marked ballots...and recounted them.

And your wench lost. Again.

Put your nonsense to rest, and join the rational and the sane.

decedent
03-12-2017, 06:36 PM

Replace "leftists" with Trump and your post makes much more sense.

Ethereal
03-12-2017, 06:36 PM
At least you admit that these are indeed "conspiracy theories". That's an important first step.

Ethereal
03-12-2017, 06:41 PM
Are you really trying to claim there hasn't been tension between nationalist and globalist elements throughout many western countries? Brexit ring any bells?

DGUtley
03-12-2017, 06:47 PM
LOL! Nice! Still waiting on an intelligent response though.
I started seeing the possibility of her losing early on. People hated her. Loathed her. I hit many many County courthouses in Ohio. Traditional Union/Democrat strongholds. You couldn't buy a Clinton sign. Trump signs were all over. Every time you guys called us racist or sexist or misogynistic our neighbors said: "I know him, he's not sexist or racist, why are those arrogant elites lying to me ". The irrelevant people got angry. You urinated on our heads and told us it was raining and then called us stupid for smelling it. As we got closer, it seemed more and more apparent. You demonized Trump but he talked about helping the irrelevant ones while you guys talked about bathrooms. As the shift happened and we were told we were stupid racist etc, more shifted. I told my brother and Mrs U he'd win, about a week before. Hacking? No.

As an aside, the irrelevant people are getting angrier and angrier with your team. The media is telling us it is raining again but the smell is there. The R's could screw it up, but keep it up and you guys could be the irrelevant ones by 2020.

The Xl
03-12-2017, 06:47 PM
At least you admit that these are indeed "conspiracy theories". That's an important first step.

It won't get any further then that. They'll still dismiss other and frankly, far more believable and reasonable conspiracy theories.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 07:05 PM
The chaos is caused by the soft coup perpetrated by the Deep State and the "media."

This thread is about my conspiracy theory, you may start your own about yours.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 07:09 PM
Some of the better journalist disagree.

Meh. It's just another "why Clinton lost" theory that sounds slightly more technical than most.

Peter1469
03-12-2017, 07:13 PM
Meh. It's just another "why Clinton lost" theory that sounds slightly more technical than most.

Except I was talking about it 2 years prior to the election. And some of the better journalists starting talking about it a year out.

OGIS
The FBI, NSA and CIA all agree that the Russian government tried to influence the 2016 presidential election by hacking candidates and political parties and leaking the documents they gathered. That’s disturbing. But they could have done even worse. It is entirely possible for an adversary to hack American computerized voting systems directly and select the next commander in chief.
A dedicated group of technically sophisticated individuals could steal an election by hacking voting machines in key counties in just a few states. Indeed, University of Michigan computer science professor J. Alex Halderman says that he and his students could have changed the result of the November election. Halderman et al. have hacked a lot of voting machines, and there are videos to prove it.

Read more at link: https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/our-voting-system-is-hackable-by-foreign-powers/

Exactly. There is no such thing as a hack-proof computer system. Even if it is totally divorced from the Internet, sequestered behind air barriers, it is possible to hack a system if you have enough, money, manpower, and ability to forcefully classify your actions. Governments have those things.

Electronic voting should be banned. Paper ballots should be mandatory. Elections are too important to worry about the expense of them, and enough "adversarial" people should always be hired to keep things honest. And yes, require picture voter ID that matches the picture shown on the voting list. (And make ability to register easy and free.) And prevent duplicate voting by painting thumbs or other suitable digits indelible purple. (Worked just fine in Iraq).

Old School is sometimes best.

Crepitus
I knew it was something stupid.

I can't take credit for it, someone else here posted it first. However I think it's pretty darn clever.

Cletus
03-12-2017, 07:15 PM
Replace "leftists" with Trump and your post makes much more sense.

If I did that, it wouldn't be true.

Does truth matter to you? If it does, you won't want me to change it.

Peter1469
Exactly. There is no such thing as a hack-proof computer system. Even if it is totally divorced from the Internet, sequestered behind air barriers, it is possible to hack a system if you have enough, money, manpower, and ability to forcefully classify your actions. Governments have those things.

Electronic voting should be banned. Paper ballots should be mandatory. Elections are too important to worry about the expense of them, and enough "adversarial" people should always be hired to keep things honest. And yes, require picture voter ID that matches the picture shown on the voting list. (And make ability to register easy and free.) And prevent duplicate voting by painting thumbs or other suitable digits indelible purple. (Worked just fine in Iraq).

Old School is sometimes best.

And then old fashion "hacking" occurs. The ballots from an entire district is misplaced.

Ethereal
One beneficial side effect of Democrats pushing "conspiracy theories" is that "conspiracy theories" will come back in vogue like they were when Bush was president. Another good reason to keep Democrats out of the White House. They turn into libertarians whenever the president is Republican... :smiley:

Crepitus
Your thread is silly. And you're expecting intelligent responses to a silly - and totally unsubstantiated - thread?

Give me a break.

Remember the loony leftist Jill Stein? She asked for - paid for - a recount in Rust Belt States.

Remember that? Those were hand counted ballots, Crepitus.

As in: it took the ballots...the human-marked ballots...and recounted them.

And your wench lost. Again.

Put your nonsense to rest, and join the rational and the sane.

Dont like the thread? Don't read it. There's the door.

Cletus
03-12-2017, 07:20 PM
I can't take credit for it, someone else here posted it first. However I think it's pretty darn clever.

Why does that not surprise me?

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 07:22 PM
I started seeing the possibility of her losing early on. People hated her. Loathed her. I hit many many County courthouses in Ohio. Traditional Union/Democrat strongholds. You couldn't buy a Clinton sign. Trump signs were all over. Every time you guys called us racist or sexist or misogynistic our neighbors said: "I know him, he's not sexist or racist, why are those arrogant elites lying to me ". The irrelevant people got angry. You urinated on our heads and told us it was raining and then called us stupid for smelling it. As we got closer, it seemed more and more apparent. You demonized Trump but he talked about helping the irrelevant ones while you guys talked about bathrooms. As the shift happened and we were told we were stupid racist etc, more shifted. I told my brother and Mrs U he'd win, about a week before. Hacking? No.

As an aside, the irrelevant people are getting angrier and angrier with your team. The media is telling us it is raining again but the smell is there. The R's could screw it up, but keep it up and you guys could be the irrelevant ones by 2020.

Just who are "the irrelevant people"?

OGIS
03-12-2017, 07:22 PM
Here it is folks: The Election Was Hacked. Not "influenced" or "affected", it was hacked plain and simple. On November the 8th our voting machines were Putin's $#@!es, one and all.

With luck, some spider will pick up your post and put a truncated version on Twitter. It might have legs. It might have even more legs if you link it to the well-known pedophile ring in the pizza joint basement.

But seriously, I think this has raised its head before. As I recall, there was some serious concern that Nixon was talked into not pressing anyone about the Chicago vote tallies that gave the election to JFK. And I can't recall whom, but I believe that wholesale "hacking" of paper ballots has reared it's head many times in our history. McKinnley? Taft? Adams? Not sure and don't really care....

Subdermal
03-12-2017, 07:37 PM
Dont like the thread? Don't read it. There's the door.

Don't like my cogent response? Don't address it, and throw something stupid up like 'get out'.

DGUtley
03-12-2017, 07:47 PM
Just who are "the irrelevant people"?

you should've been paying attention since November. The MSM has talked about how they misread these folks. We know who we are.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 08:02 PM
If I did that, it wouldn't be true.

Does truth matter to you? If it does, you won't want me to change it.

Yes, we want you to tell the truth. You should definitely change it.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Except I was talking about it 2 years prior to the election. And some of the better journalists starting talking about it a year out.

Didn't grow legs until after the election tbough.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 08:07 PM
Why does that not surprise me?

Because you know it is.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Don't like my cogent response? Don't address it, and throw something stupid up like 'get out'.

Didn't read post the first couple of derisive sentences.

Want your post read? Don't lead with the stuff you know I'm not gonna read.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 08:14 PM

Didn't read post the first couple of derisive sentences.

Want your post read? Don't lead with the stuff you know I'm not gonna read.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 08:16 PM
you should've been paying attention since November. The MSM has talked about how they misread these folks. We know who we are.

Dont recall anyone being referred to as irrelevant.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 08:19 PM
With luck, some spider will pick up your post and put a truncated version on Twitter. It might have legs. It might have even more legs if you link it to the well-known pedophile ring in the pizza joint basement.

But seriously, I think this has raised its head before. As I recall, there was some serious concern that Nixon was talked into not pressing anyone about the Chicago vote tallies that gave the election to JFK. And I can't recall whom, but I believe that wholesale "hacking" of paper ballots has reared it's head many times in our history. McKinnley? Taft? Adams? Not sure and don't really care....

Oooh! I could be infamous!

jimmyz
03-12-2017, 08:25 PM

I cant thank the conspirators enough. THANK YOU!!!!

resister
03-12-2017, 08:27 PM
Someone is loopy!!!

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 08:33 PM
I cant thank the conspirators enough. THANK YOU!!!!

And here is another problem. A lot of the Trumpkins think it's a good thing that we got hacked, as long as their side is the beneficiary.

resister
03-12-2017, 08:35 PM
And here is another problem. A lot of the Trumpkins think it's a good thing that we got hackee, as long as Thierry side is the beneficiary.
No Sense at all ^ :rollseyes: Roll eyes!!!

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 08:42 PM
No Sense at all ^ :rollseyes: Roll eyes!!!

You're getting fast at spotting my typos. One might almost think you have nothing better to do than sit around waiting for me to post. But that would be weird and stalker ish right?

resister
03-12-2017, 08:45 PM
You're getting fast at spotting my typos. One might almost think you have nothing better to do than sit around waiting for me to post. But that would be weird and stalker ish right?
Don't flatter your self, I have been working and moving today. Not my fault if you cant be bothered to spell correctly. The wavy red line should tip you off! :)

jimmyz
03-12-2017, 08:58 PM
And here is another problem. A lot of the Trumpkins think it's a good thing that we got hacked, as long as their side is the beneficiary.

Hillary and the DNC was hacked. Not my problem... so far.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 09:01 PM
Don't flatter your self, I have been working and moving today. Not my fault if you cant be bothered to spell correctly. The wavy red line should tip you off! :)

Actually autocorrect made sure both of those words were spelled perfectly.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Hillary and the DNC was hacked. Not my problem... so far.

RNC was hacked too, they just aren't admitting it.

resister
03-12-2017, 09:05 PM
You're getting fast at spotting my typos. One might almost think you have nothing better to do than sit around waiting for me to post. But that would be weird and stalker ish right?Really? What about this post^ ? You were adamant about me learning to post links(which I learned to do). Now, I insist you learn to spell!

resister
03-12-2017, 09:06 PM
RNC was hacked too, they just aren't admitting it.Link?

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 09:07 PM
Really? What about this post^ ? You were adamant about me learning to post links(which I learned to do). Now, I insist you learn to spell!

No spelling errors there.

jimmyz
03-12-2017, 09:07 PM
RNC was hacked too, they just aren't admitting it.

If so they hacked in a good way. Trump wants to buy those hackers some champagne I guess.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 09:11 PM
Link?

https://www.google.com/search?q=rnc+was+hacked.too&oq=rnc+was+hacked.too&aqs=chrome..69i57.8764j0j4&client=ms-android-boost-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 09:12 PM
Link?

https://www.google.com/search?q=rnc+was+hacked.too&oq=rnc+was+hacked.too&aqs=chrome..69i57.8764j0j4&client=ms-android-boost-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

resister
03-12-2017, 09:12 PM
No spelling errors there.
See post #55 where I quoted you. You know, before you edited your post and came back to blow smoke up the forums ass. You do know mods keep a record of edits?

Save face and admit it.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 09:15 PM
See post #55 where I quoted you. You know, before you edited your post and came back to blow smoke up the forums ass. You do know mods keep a record of edits?

Save face and admit it.

WTF are you talking about? Yes, autocorrect substituted two words that didn't belong there. Yes I fixed it. There were no spelling errors in my other post. You need to stop making unfounded accusations.

Cthulhu
03-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Nothing suggests this outside of heavy political bias.
I'm wondering when they will blame this on aliens when the people get annoyed of the "teh ebil rushins".

Fear profits a man nothing.

resister
03-12-2017, 09:23 PM
WTF are you talking about? Yes, autocorrect substituted two words that didn't belong there. Yes I fixed it. There were no spelling errors in my other post. You need to stop making unfounded accusations.You edited your post after I called you on it and if there is one honest bone in your body, you will admit it. Not accuse me of BS.

Any who cares to look can verify my words by looking back over this thread.

You can edit your post, but not mine or where I quoted your original post, before your edits.

jimmyz
03-12-2017, 09:29 PM
You edited your post after I called you on it and if there is one honest bone in your body, you will admit it. Not accuse me of BS.

You can edit your post, but not mine or where I quoted your original post, before your edits.

The web can borrow my copyrighted... Edit-O

:tongue:

resister
03-12-2017, 09:30 PM
The web can borrow my copyrighted... Edit-O

:tongue:
Just like Crepitus!:)

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 09:37 PM
You edited your post after I called you on it and if there is one honest bone in your body, you will admit it. Not accuse me of BS.

I just did admit it you drug addled moron. Jesus christ.

resister
03-12-2017, 09:40 PM
I just did admit it you drug addled moron. Jesus christ.Go fuck your face idiot:)

resister
03-12-2017, 09:43 PM
I just did admit it you drug addled moron. Jesus christ.Your full of shit, what post # did you admit, you edited your post after posting and then said I was full of it? Troll! Liar!

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 09:44 PM
Go fuck your face idiot:)

That doesn't even make any sense as an insult. You are apparently too stoned and/or stupid to get that right too.

resister
03-12-2017, 09:46 PM
That doesn't even make any sense as an insult. You are apparently too stoned and/or stupid to get that right too.Go find a mirror and do a handstand! :)

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 09:46 PM
Your full of shit, what post # did you admit, you edited your post after posting and then said I was full of it? Troll! Liar!

If you are too dumb to figure it out that your problem. Lay off the dope and beer and maybe someday you will be able to get it.

resister
03-12-2017, 09:48 PM
That doesn't even make any sense as an insult. You are apparently too stoned and/or stupid to get that right too.I see your tactic, engage me in an insult fest to distract from your Bs lying ass lies. And he says he is not a democrat...:rollseyes:

resister
03-12-2017, 09:52 PM
I just did admit it you drug addled moron. Jesus christ.:kiss: Your ugly face :kiss:

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 09:54 PM
Go find a mirror and do a handstand! :)

Is that supposed to be some kinda explaination? If so it is completely lacking in information and intelligence.

resister
03-12-2017, 09:55 PM
If you are too dumb to figure it out that your problem. Lay off the dope and beer and maybe someday you will be able to get it.That "IS" your problem. Learn to speak English DA.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 09:56 PM
I see your tactic, engage me in an insult fest to distract from your Bs lying ass lies. And he says he is not a democrat...:rollseyes:

Find a lie I've told. You can't because there aren't any. What you think is a lie is purely a product of your drug soaked cortex.

Crepitus
03-12-2017, 09:58 PM
:kiss: Your ugly face :kiss:

I'm done here, I will not have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

resister
03-12-2017, 09:59 PM
Find a lie I've told. You can't because there aren't any. What you think is a lie is purely a product of your drug soaked cortex.Double down, liar! Did you not edit your post and lie about it? There is a record, go ahead and think I don't know how to find and post it!

resister
03-12-2017, 10:00 PM
I'm done here, I will not have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.
Coward! :kiss:

Peter1469
03-13-2017, 04:56 AM
Didn't grow legs until after the election tbough.

Maybe not in your circles.

Crepitus
03-13-2017, 06:50 PM
So, anybody come up with any evidence for or against yet?

Ethereal
03-13-2017, 06:52 PM
The onus to produce evidence is squarely on the individual making the allegation. And, no, the mere say-so of secretive authority figures and agents is not evidence by any rational standard.

resister
03-13-2017, 06:52 PM
So, anybody come up with any evidence for or against yet?Did ya?

Crepitus
03-13-2017, 06:55 PM
Did ya?

Believe me, if anything had changed I would have let you know.

Subdermal
03-13-2017, 06:55 PM

Apparently, you wouldn't recognize evidence it if hit you in your ear. I've already pointed out that Rust Belt ballots were recounted. By hand. Actual, hard paper ballots.

And the result was the same.

And your stupid thread requires its own evidence, before you are justified in caterwauling that no one has proven you incorrect.

resister
03-13-2017, 06:56 PM
There is this pesky little concept known as "burden of proof" Look it up!

Crepitus
03-13-2017, 06:57 PM
Apparently, you wouldn't recognize evidence it if hit you in your ear. I've already pointed out that Rust Belt ballots were recounted. By hand. Actual, hard paper ballots.

And the result was the same.

And your stupid thread requires its own evidence, before you are justified in caterwauling that no one has proven you incorrect.

I presented my evidence in the op.

resister
03-13-2017, 07:33 PM
In a conspiracy thread? LOL :laugh:

Subdermal
03-13-2017, 09:44 PM
There was no evidence in your OP; it was a mess of baseless rambling.

Regardless: you claimed that no one countered your silly claim. I told you I did, and now you've ignored it twice.

resister
03-13-2017, 09:47 PM
There was no evidence in your OP; it was a mess of baseless rambling.

Regardless: you claimed that no one countered your silly claim. I told you I did, and now you've ignored it twice.
Par for the course, look who it is. He edited a post I quoted yesterday and swore I was wrong.

Crepitus
03-13-2017, 09:58 PM
Par for the course, look who it is. He edited a post I quoted yesterday and swore I was wrong.

Actually no, I didnt. I freely admitted to editing it. You in your rabid zeal to "catch" me at something just failed utterly to comprehend the situation. I have been pretty much ignoring the stupidity you spew since then to avoid further misunderstandings.

resister
03-13-2017, 10:01 PM
Actually no, I didnt. I freely admitted to editing it. You in your rabid zeal to "catch" me at something just failed utterly to comprehend the situation. I have been pretty much ignoring the stupidity you spew since then to avoid further misunderstandings.And crying to the mods. When you live in a glass house. How about go back and post your claim?

You say what you want to say and when it gets served back, you go crying. Pathetic!

Hal Jordan
03-14-2017, 12:16 AM
I just did admit it you drug addled moron. Jesus christ.

Go fuck your face idiot:)

Too many insults. Discuss the topic, not each other.