PDA

View Full Version : Left Wing Terrorists Thwarted In Germany

Conley
10-11-2011, 12:34 PM
German police have discovered another explosive device designed to derail trains in Berlin - the third in two days.

Two of the devices were found on Monday - one on a high-speed line and another near Berlin's main station.

The third was discovered on Tuesday on the track of a suburban railway line south of the German capital.

A previously unknown left-wing group, calling itself the Hekla Reception Committee, said it planted the devices.

The explosive devices are made of bottles of flammable liquids attached to fuses.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-15255047

Mister D
10-11-2011, 12:50 PM
What the heck are they about? I'll have to see if they come up in a search.

Conley
10-11-2011, 12:55 PM
What the heck are they about? I'll have to see if they come up in a search.

Let me know what you find.

Mister D
10-11-2011, 01:05 PM
In a message posted on a leftist website, a group calling itself Hekla Reception Committee — Initiative for more Eruptions in Society claimed responsibility, saying it was targeting railway operations to protest Germany's roles in the Afghanistan war and as an arms exporter. The group's name is an apparent reference to Iceland's Hekla volcano.

http://www.timesunion.com/news/article/New-arson-attack-on-Berlin-train-tracks-foiled-2212475.php

Mister D
10-11-2011, 01:06 PM
They have a link to theior website but it's probably not a good idea to visit the website of a known terrorist group while at work...or at home for that matter. :D

Conley
10-11-2011, 01:17 PM
They have a link to theior website but it's probably not a good idea to visit the website of a known terrorist group while at work...or at home for that matter. :D

:D

Thanks. I may Google it myself but I think you are right.

They probably already have a file on me, especially given my last post blasting Obama.

O0

MMC
10-11-2011, 05:01 PM
Most politicans have aides checking out these political sites as well. So do some of the News Media. One thing is for certain. They know each and every word we said. the only way they couldn't is if you were to stay mobile the whole time and be a computer nerd. >:(

Pendragon
10-11-2011, 05:20 PM
Let this serve as a reminder to you all to not confuse the left wing in Europe with liberals here in the United States. They are entirely different entities.

MMC
10-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Let this serve as a reminder to you all to not confuse the left wing in Europe with liberals here in the United States. They are entirely different entities.

Liberal Elites are in touch with the World over......Soros ring a Bell or two? ;)

Mister D
10-11-2011, 06:17 PM

The radical or militant left? Of course not.