PDA

View Full Version : OMG. Just thought up a Trump/North Korea conspiracy

OGIS
04-13-2017, 07:29 PM
OK, you've all heard it here first.

I really can't claim original credit for this, as it came to me after reading the following posts on another forum.

Amish Tech Support: nekom: I'm conflicted. I hate drumpf as much as anyone, but this whole Best Korea nonsense really does need to end. I mean, if you stack it all up it makes a hell of a lot more sense than Iraq ever did. And yes, yes, I know counterpoint: But China and to a lesser extent Russia! Still though... I dunno.

The thing is, if we do this and start a war we own it. The world will expect us to reconstruct the north. It will cost a fortune.

The innkeeper: Be a yuuuge opportunity for my closest friends....

So imagine that the fecal matter hits the fan and Lil' Kim launches a nuke, or orders an attack on SK. Whatever. And (of course) we pound him into the ground. It's more of a curbstomp than Desert Storm.

Note: South Korea on its own could probably take out NK; with SK and the US, it will be over fairly quickly. This assumes, of course, that Trump has made prior arrangements with the Chinese (a scenario I find likely).

So: One week and the entire NK command/logistics structure has collapsed and starving NK troops are surrendering in droves. Particularly after word spreads that the Demon Americans are not, in fact, demons.

Oh, yeah, it will cost hundreds of billions.

But Donald Trump's billionaire friends will step forward to help out with offers of secure work for the destitute NK peasants.

Think of it: a guaranteed slave labor force of millions.

Yup. That's worth sending middle and lower class kids to get killed.

Captain Obvious
04-13-2017, 07:38 PM
The real conspiracy theory is that you might ever come up with an original, insightful point.

Common Sense
04-13-2017, 07:43 PM
While NK is technically very far behind the US, it's dangerous to assume a swift and easy victory. After all, the Korean war wasn't a victory for us. It was a stalemate.

The one strength these lunatic countries have is fanaticism and the fact that they are willing to lose a lot more people than the west would. Not to mention the fact that they have been digging in for 60 plus years.

That being said, reconstruction of a country like NK would be very lucrative....but I'm not big on conspiracy theories.

Common Sense
04-13-2017, 07:43 PM
The real conspiracy theory is that you might ever come up with an original, insightful point.
Your dog die or something?

Crepitus
04-13-2017, 07:44 PM
OK, you've all heard it here first.

I really can't claim original credit for this, as it came to me after reading the following posts on another forum.

So imagine that the fecal matter hits the fan and Lil' Kim launches a nuke, or orders an attack on SK. Whatever. And (of course) we pound him into the ground. It's more of a curbstomp than Desert Storm.

Note: South Korea on its own could probably take out NK; with SK and the US, it will be over fairly quickly. This assumes, of course, that Trump has made prior arrangements with the Chinese (a scenario I find likely).

So: One week and the entire NK command/logistics structure has collapsed and starving NK troops are surrendering in droves. Particularly after word spreads that the Demon Americans are not, in fact, demons.

Oh, yeah, it will cost hundreds of billions.

But Donald Trump's billionaire friends will step forward to help out with offers of secure work for the destitute NK peasants.

Think of it: a guaranteed slave labor force of millions.

Yup. That's worth sending middle and lower class kids to get killed.

I find it pretty far fetched, but I suppose it is possible.

del
04-13-2017, 07:45 PM
you first.

Captain Obvious
04-13-2017, 07:45 PM
Your dog die or something?

A few years back, we still have his ashes to dispose of. Might do that when my son and granddaughter fly in to visit us in a couple months.

OGIS is a troll and a douchebag if you hadn't noticed. One of those queefs that is great at dishing it out but not so much taking one back.

del
04-13-2017, 07:46 PM
A few years back, we still have his ashes to dispose of. Might do that when my son and granddaughter fly in to visit us in a couple months.

OGIS is a troll and a douchebag if you hadn't noticed. One of those queefs that is great at dishing it out but not so much taking one back.

takes one to know one, i suppose.

*shrug

Captain Obvious
you first.

Shallow and you know it.

Lend OGIS your over-used, 3 punchline jokebook, he needs a new zinger.

Captain Obvious
takes one to know one, i suppose.

*shrug

Correction - 4 punchline jokebook

Common Sense
04-13-2017, 07:47 PM

So your plan is to out douche him?

del
Shallow and you know it.

Lend OGIS your over-used, 3 punchline jokebook, he needs a new zinger.

of course i know you're shallow, i've been here awhile.

did you think this was a mensa meeting?

resister
At least it is posted in the right category, along with bigfoot and such.....

Captain Obvious
04-13-2017, 07:48 PM
At least it is posted in the right category, along with bigfoot and such.....

Rants would have been more appropriate, it's just a troll bait thread.

Pretty much all he's capable of posting.

Captain Obvious
04-13-2017, 07:49 PM

It's cathartic and better than an aneurysm

del
04-13-2017, 07:51 PM

he's got 1000 gallons of vinegar and he's not afraid to use it

Common Sense
04-13-2017, 07:53 PM
It's cathartic and better than an aneurysm

Fair enough.

Safety
04-13-2017, 08:07 PM
Rants would have been more appropriate, it's just a troll bait thread.

Pretty much all he's capable of posting.

It's in the f'kn conspiracy theory forum.

Common
04-13-2017, 08:09 PM
No that was obamas plan obama used the old fashioned douche/enema bag

del
04-13-2017, 08:12 PM
No that was obamas plan obama used the old fashioned douche/enema bag

i thought you didn't vote for him

Safety
04-13-2017, 08:13 PM
i thought you didn't vote for him

It's because....BLM....

del
04-13-2017, 08:14 PM
sho nuff

OGIS
04-13-2017, 08:19 PM
While NK is technically very far behind the US, it's dangerous to assume a swift and easy victory. After all, the Korean war wasn't a victory for us. It was a stalemate.

The deciding factor was the million or so fraternal "volunteers" from China that got involved when we were rolling up North Korea. Without them, it would have been no contest after Inchon.

After the first two months of war, South Korean forces were on the point of defeat, forced back to the Pusan Perimeter (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pusan_Perimeter). In September 1950, an amphibious UN counter-offensive was launched at Inchon (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inchon), and cut off many North Korean troops. Those who escaped envelopment and capture were rapidly forced back north all the way to the border with China at the Yalu River (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yalu_River), or into the mountainous interior. At this point, in October 1950, Chinese forces crossed the Yalu and entered the war.[41] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War#cite_note-Devine_2007_819-821-43) Chinese intervention triggered a retreat of UN forces which continued until mid-1951.

After these reversals of fortune, which saw Seoul (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seoul) change hands four times, the last two years of fighting became a war of attrition (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attrition_warfare), with the front line close to the 38th parallel. The war in the air, however, was never a stalemate. North Korea was subject to a massive bombing campaign. Jet fighters (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jet_fighters) confronted each other in air-to-air combat (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air-to-air_combat) for the first time in history, and Soviet pilots covertly flew in defense of their communist allies.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korean_War

If China sits this one out - or even ponies up to the table with a decapitating strike and a "peacekeeping" occupation force for the capital - then that is not an issue.

Mister D
04-13-2017, 08:20 PM
I find it pretty far fetched, but I suppose it is possible.
I'm sure you do. :laugh:

Common Sense
04-13-2017, 08:22 PM
The deciding factor was the million or so fraternal "volunteers" from China that got involved when we were rolling up North Korea. Without them, it would have been no contest after Inchon.

If China sits this one out - or even ponies up to the table with a decapitating strike and a "peacekeeping" occupation force for the capital - then that is not an issue.
True, but it still is a mistake to call it a cakewalk.

The fact is, they are willing sacrifice masses.

Just look at the casualty rate differences during the war.

OGIS
04-13-2017, 08:38 PM
True, but it still is a mistake to call it a cakewalk.

The fact is, they are willing sacrifice masses.

Just look at the casualty rate differences during the war.

Remember the dire predictions about how the Iraqi Republican Guard were all badass?

And as Jared Diamond points out, lopsided body counts between western culture troops and others have been the norm for several centuries. There are various disputed reasons for that, but it is generally a fact.

Common Sense
04-13-2017, 08:46 PM
Remember the dire predictions about how the Iraqi Republican Guard were all badass?

And as Jared Diamond points out, lopsided body counts between western culture troops and others have been the norm for several centuries. There are various disputed reasons for that, but it is generally a fact.

True, but I also remember the predictions of a cake walk in Iraq and being greeted by cheering crowds throwing flowers. The Iraqi army was defeated in the conventional sense, but many of those same soldiers and officers are now members of ISIS.

My only point is that we as westerners often underestimate other less advanced countries and cultures. Countries where life is cheap are hard to fight.

Captain Obvious
04-13-2017, 10:26 PM
True, but I also remember the predictions of a cake walk in Iraq and being greeted by cheering crowds throwing flowers. The Iraqi army was defeated in the conventional sense, but many of those same soldiers and officers are now members of ISIS.

My only point is that we as westerners often underestimate other less advanced countries and cultures. Countries where life is cheap are hard to fight.

North Koreans have been starved, isolated from information and self protection and have been cult-of-personalitied to trust in the "great leader".

I have a hunch that, once the front line breaks most of them would pour across it like a waterfall.

resister
04-13-2017, 10:31 PM

Kinda off the subject, but I just wanna reach out and grab your avatar puppy! Regarding my avatar, I have been told my pussy is attractive.

What do you think of my pussy? I think your dog is so cuuttteee!!!!

jimmyz
04-13-2017, 10:31 PM
North Koreans have been starved, isolated from information and self protection and have been cult-of-personalitied to trust in the "great leader".

I have a hunch that, once the front line breaks most of them would pour across it like a waterfall.

Nation building has not worked out for us recently.The Chinese need N. Korea as a buffer and would probably annex N. Korea into part of the PR of China if the N. Korean leadership fell. We would probably let them or face war with China. So sad that in this day and age we are dealing with tyrants ala world war II.

jimmyz
04-13-2017, 10:32 PM
Kinda off the subject, but I just wanna reach out and grab your avatar puppy! Regarding my avatar, I have been told my pussy is attractive.

What do you think of my pussy? I think your dog is so cuuttteee!!!!

Careful. He might want to dog your pussy. And it will not be pretty.

Captain Obvious
04-13-2017, 10:43 PM
Nation building has not worked out for us recently.The Chinese need N. Korea as a buffer and would probably annex N. Korea into part of the PR of China if the N. Korean leadership fell. We would probably let them or face war with China. So sad that in this day and age we are dealing with tyrants ala world war II.

I don't disagree, I'm not a neocon by any stretch but if my neighbors dog is killing my chickens, I'm shooting it, sorry.

Hal Jordan
04-13-2017, 11:55 PM

Warning infraction for insults

decedent
04-14-2017, 12:08 AM
Amish Tech Support

lmao.

Tahuyaman
04-14-2017, 09:43 AM

The one strength these lunatic countries have is fanaticism and the fact that they are willing to lose a lot more people than the west would. Not to mention the fact that they have been digging in for 60 plus years.

That being said, reconstruction of a country like NK would be very lucrative....but I'm not big on conspiracy theories.

The US would defeat North Korea in a matter of hours. The only danger is that they could initiate a first strike against the South and kill millions in Seoul. That would result in the quick elimination of their society as they know it now.

Peter1469
04-14-2017, 12:05 PM

Read Thunder Run. A good book about the armored invasion of Baghdad.

donttread
04-15-2017, 03:07 PM

But they alwys assume victory and seldom if ever account for the after math

Mini Me
05-13-2017, 10:16 PM
This IS an OGIS original!
You don't appreciate art when you see it!