PDA

View Full Version : Cabin fever vs. Spring Fever

donttread
04-25-2017, 07:56 AM
Cabin fever is the depressing feeling of being couped up for months and the desire to see sun, and any temp above freezing. The disorder SAD and even historial tales of otherwise inexplicable murder are are associated with Cabin Fever.
Spring fever is the feeling that you want to be outdoors and do everything at the same time once spring actually breaks , like now for us. When you're young it works but as you age your out of shape winter body can't handle it and you wind up as sore as I was yesterday, but still ready to garden, golf and walk 5 miles today . (Well mentally ready) LOL

jigglepete
04-29-2017, 01:36 PM
But make sure you don't get Spring fever while still being stuck in the cabin...that's where babies come from :)

Chris
04-29-2017, 01:44 PM
I get Cedar Fever from Mountain cedar that turns everything green with it's pollen. See http://www.texasmedclinic.com/news/symptoms-remedies-cedar-fever-and-allergies-austin-san-antonio/

jimmyz
04-29-2017, 02:08 PM
This is why my family has a cabin on the mountain and a house in the valley. We avoid this sort of thing.

donttread
05-03-2017, 02:38 PM
But make sure you don't get Spring fever while still being stuck in the cabin...that's where babies come from :)

True enough. In our family Jume and October are big borthday months.

donttread
05-04-2017, 07:19 AM
It barely hit 50 yesterday and rainy and overcast to boot. Today is better