PDA

View Full Version : IRAN WARNS U.S. Against "Confrontation" Over Alleged Plot.....

MMC
10-13-2011, 08:07 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/iran-warns-us-against-confrontation-over-alleged-plot-144802444.html

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/NFI9S.0g3gaNiIJMXo6vsg--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Y2g9MTQyNztjcj0xO2N3PTIxMDk7ZHg9MD tkeT0wO2ZpPXVsY3JvcDtoPTEyOTtxPTg1O3c9MTkw/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/afp.com/000_Nic609146.jpg

Iranian Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi on Wednesday warned the United States against "confrontation" over accusations Tehran plotted to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to Washington.

"We are not seeking confrontation; our policy is cooperation and interaction. If they want to impose a confrontation upon the Iranian nation, the consequences of this issue will be more severe for them," Salehi told reporters after a cabinet session, the ISNA news agency reported.

"We do not want confrontation. (But) if they want to confront us and impose something on us, it will be the end of them. If they have the power to throw a punch, we have the power to smack (them) in a way that they would not be able to stand up," Salehi said.

A former chief of Saudi intelligence, Prince Turki al-Faisal, said Wednesday there was overwhelming evidence that Tehran was behind the plot and warned "somebody in Iran" must "pay the price".....snip~

Uh oh.....Our Sunni Overlords have spoken. Looks like we will be working it. Until we can show the rest of the world we are justified. >:( :-\

Mr. Wonderful
10-13-2011, 09:14 AM
Iran better STFU. We've got a saying in Texas, mess with the bull and you'll get the horns. They are going to smack us ? Bring it on.

MMC
10-13-2011, 02:43 PM
When it comes to speaking it seems the Shia are not very smart.....they have a way to smack us so that we wont stand back up. ??? "What," gonna smacks us with 72 Virgins and exhaust our azzez? :D

Conley
10-13-2011, 03:13 PM
When it comes to speaking it seems the Shia are not very smart.....they have a way to smack us so that we wont stand back up. ??? "What," gonna smacks us with 72 Virgins and exhaust our azzez? :D

A smack is what a woman does to a man. Only Iran isn't a lady...so there will be retaliation >:D

MMC
10-13-2011, 05:00 PM

A smack is what a woman does to a man. Only Iran isn't a lady...so there will be retaliation >:D

Why is it when the Shia and the Sunni talk they always seem to be hacking and stuttering? I mean its like trying to listen to Mumbles talk but only louder.

Conley
10-13-2011, 05:04 PM
:D Maybe they just don't have good translators? It is weird I agree.

she who must be obayed
10-19-2011, 07:57 AM
Iran better STFU. We've got a saying in Texas, mess with the bull and you'll get the horns. They are going to smack us ? Bring it on.

I don't know what hell we are waiting for, why are we still tolerating this crap from these killers. The longer we wait the closer they are getiing to building a nuke. We should have stompped the crap out of them in 79. Now we have to put up this nonsence.They need to killed quietly, and quickly. That's how I feel about it.

Conley
10-19-2011, 08:32 AM

I don't know what hell we are waiting for, why are we still tolerating this crap from these killers. The longer we wait the closer they are getiing to building a nuke. We should have stompped the crap out of them in 79. Now we have to put up this nonsence.They need to killed quietly, and quickly. That's how I feel about it.

You know there is something to be said for this. Especially if we are to strike then to do it before their nuclear program gets any further along. Seems most of us are united in not giving a crap about Libya or Central Africa or wherever Bush, oops sorry Obama sends our troops next, meanwhile during the past decade and longer Iran has been gaining strength and preparing for war. They have recovered from the Iran-Iraq war and now are poised to be a major pain in the azz.