PDA

View Full Version : Is The US-Led Coalition Creeping Toward Outright War With Syria?

Peter1469
06-10-2017, 04:27 AM
Is The US-Led Coalition Creeping Toward Outright War With Syria? (http://taskandpurpose.com/us-coalition-war-syria-regime/)

The US led Syria to where it is today with ISIL claiming a large chunk of its territory. Assad was and is the lawful ruler of Syria, yet the CIA and the liberal war hawks demanded his ouster over internal matters to Syria regarding human rights- not vital US national security interests.

I don't object to helping the locals eliminate the troglodytes (ISIL), but they must take the lead on the ground and they must be in charge after the conquest is done. Assad should rule Syria until Syrians pick another leader.

The U.S.-led coalition to defeat ISIS is dancing closer to an open conflict with forces aligned with the Syrian government.

On June 8, Operation Inherent Resolve once again carried out strikes against militias aligned with the Syrian regime, the second time in the past three days — and the third time in as many weeks — that coalition forces have bombarded pro-Assad elements.

Read more at the link.

Assad does not export terrorists to the West. ISIL does.

donttread
06-10-2017, 02:05 PM
Is The US-Led Coalition Creeping Toward Outright War With Syria? (http://taskandpurpose.com/us-coalition-war-syria-regime/)

The US led Syria to where it is today with ISIL claiming a large chunk of its territory. Assad was and is the lawful ruler of Syria, yet the CIA and the liberal war hawks demanded his ouster over internal matters to Syria regarding human rights- not vital US national security interests.

I don't object to helping the locals eliminate the troglodytes (ISIL), but they must take the lead on the ground and they must be in charge after the conquest is done. Assad should rule Syria until Syrians pick another leader.

Read more at the link.

Assad does not export terrorists to the West. ISIL does.

We have become addicted to war. So warfor the sake of war will do.

Ethereal
06-10-2017, 02:15 PM
The US military has attacked Syrian armed forces several times. I would call it "mission creep", but it's largely intentional. The military-industrial complex wants another war, wants Assad gone, and they are not going to be satisfied with any other outcome.

Peter1469
06-10-2017, 03:14 PM
The US military has attacked Syrian armed forces several times. I would call it "mission creep", but it's largely intentional. The military-industrial complex wants another war, wants Assad gone, and they are not going to be satisfied with any other outcome.

The Neocons and the CIA insist that Assad must go. Stupid fools don't learn from their past mistakes to include within the same decade.

Ethereal
06-10-2017, 03:22 PM
The Neocons and the CIA insist that Assad must go. Stupid fools don't learn from their past mistakes to include within the same decade.
Well, it's not a mistake from their perspective. They are intentionally sowing chaos, fomenting wars, and destroying their enemies in the process. Obviously, this doesn't benefit the American people, but that was never their primary intent.

Peter1469
06-10-2017, 03:25 PM
Well, it's not a mistake from their perspective. They are intentionally sowing chaos, fomenting wars, and destroying their enemies in the process. Obviously, this doesn't benefit the American people, but that was never their primary intent.

I would say the CIA and the Establishment fits that bill.

The Neocons are just foolish people.

Ethereal
06-10-2017, 06:52 PM
I would say the CIA and the Establishment fits that bill.

The Neocons are just foolish people.

You repeat yourself, sir.