PDA

View Full Version : I got my Blazer back.

spunkloaf
10-16-2011, 10:39 PM
After paying a fucking $310 tow fee the police re-released my vehicle to me. I suppose they figure it's best that I pay it since they wont get it out of the penniless low-life fuck who stole my vehicle and put it there, just like I wont be able to sue him for it either. Fucker steals my car AND I HAVE TO PAY to have it returned. Not him. He's sitting in jail laughing at me.

Anybody think there's something fucked up here? Our judicial system hard at work.

I learned the guy stabbed somebody before he was caught. Kinda freaked me out.

So.....

Spunkloaf.......is getting a carry-and-conceal permit for a gun.

:o

MMC
10-17-2011, 12:01 AM
Thats messed up Spunk. Anyway you can fight that about getting the money back from the City?

No one can fault another for wanting to be able to protect themselves. Some people get guns to protect themselves. Using it is a whole different matter. Especially when it comes to taking anothers life.

I have been in situations where citizens have had guns on them and something jumps off. Many of them, still do not go for the gun as the stopper.

Conley
10-17-2011, 08:23 AM
Well I am glad you got your car back but I don't know why you have to pay the police. That does seem messed up, the criminal should pay.

On the bright side it wasn't scrapped, parted or junked so that's a lot to be happy about.

What kind of piece are you going to carry?

Mister D
10-17-2011, 10:59 AM
He'll be a conservative before long! ;D

The criminal probbaly doesn't have a pot to piss in.

spunkloaf
10-17-2011, 11:20 AM
Guns make me nervous. But people stealing my shit who are capable of stabbing folks makes me more nervous.

Conley
10-17-2011, 11:26 AM
I love that Spunk drives a Blazer.

;D

:weedsmoking:

Mister D
10-17-2011, 11:34 AM
Guns make me nervous. But people stealing my shit who are capable of stabbing folks makes me more nervous.

You'll get used to them. ;D GOP meet Spunkloaf! :D 8) :o :o

Mister D
10-17-2011, 11:40 AM
I'm very excited about the new right wing Spunkloaf. :o 8)

Mister D
10-17-2011, 06:42 PM
Am I the only one excited for Spunkloaf? ???

Captain Obvious
10-17-2011, 06:48 PM
Spunk excites everyone.

O0

Glad you got your car back Spunk, but think about that CC permit thing. They do a deep background check on you before handing you that license. You have to know the rules also and I understand you get harassed by the cops a lot. Keep that in mind also.

Conley
10-17-2011, 06:57 PM
I am excited for Spunk too! However Captain makes some good points.

Mister D
10-17-2011, 06:58 PM
Alternatively, does MN allow you to carry a weapon in your car? My brother carries one in his truck since he moved to the Baton Rouge area. MN is pretty rural so I'd imagine you can. Maybe you should just get your Firearms ID and stick with that for now.

Mister D
10-17-2011, 06:59 PM

You probably stole his Blazer! >:( :o ;D

Conley
10-17-2011, 07:04 PM

You probably stole his Blazer! >:( :o ;D

:D I'm not stabby.

I am bummed no one laughed at my Blazer joke though.

:'( ;D

Captain Obvious
10-17-2011, 07:06 PM
Spunk - instead of a CC permit, buy a fucking car alarm.

Conley
10-17-2011, 07:08 PM
Or each time you leave your car unattended smear poo under the door handles. That way when someone comes to jack your car they'll get poo on their hand and run away in disgust. Of course you have to remember to carry gloves, paper towels, and a ziploc bag of poo around. Either that or a gun, your choice. ;D

Mister D
10-17-2011, 07:27 PM
Ah, car alarms are just annoying for your neighbors.

spunkloaf
10-22-2011, 12:13 PM

;D

hahahaaaaa. ha.

;)

Conley
10-22-2011, 12:20 PM

;D

hahahaaaaa. ha.

;)

THANK YOU! :D ;)

Mister D
10-22-2011, 01:07 PM
Spunk, seriously, the signature is annoying. Not because of the content but because of the size.

spunkloaf
10-24-2011, 10:47 AM
Spunk, seriously, the signature is annoying. Not because of the content but because of the size.

I know it's annoying. ;)

No but I've been trying to figure out how to make it smaller. Or something. I don't know.

I figure I don't post that often that it's in everybody's face all the time.

Conley
10-24-2011, 10:51 AM
Is the one of the kid getting pepper sprayed (maced?) real? That's awful.

Mister D
10-24-2011, 10:53 AM
Doubtful.

Mister D
10-24-2011, 10:53 AM

I know it's annoying. ;)

No but I've been trying to figure out how to make it smaller. Or something. I don't know.

How about getting a smaller pic and posting more often? :)

Conley
10-24-2011, 10:56 AM

I know it's annoying. ;)

How about getting a smaller pic and posting more often? :)

:D :D Yes to both please, it's good to have ya round Spunk. We need some rational liberals on here and compared to the others you are one stone cold logical mofo ;D Kidding but it is more fun when you're here.