PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Job Fair leaves many frustrated

Calypso Jones
11-09-2012, 11:52 PM
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/11/09/city-to-hold-job-fair-today-at-kennedy-king-college/

cry me a freakin' river.

READ the comments.

GrassrootsConservative
11-10-2012, 12:14 AM
"Can I continue to collect unemployment if they give me a job?"

Cigar is that you?

Oh wait you can't post cuz they put you in the hole. :cry:

Calypso Jones
11-10-2012, 12:18 AM
NyipNyip is in the HOLE?? Can he READ what we post here??

LOLOLOLOL

roadmaster
11-10-2012, 12:21 AM
LOL first ever job fair. We have them all the time. Never been to one but know some that had. Most jobs these days you have to fill out on-line. It's like one said at least he is aware of the openings so it's not all a waste. Did they really think they would be hired on the spot?

GrassrootsConservative
11-10-2012, 12:22 AM
Rodney Booker said, “I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.”

No, Retard Booker, that's not how the world works. Sometimes you waste time because of bullshit bureaucracy. And no, there's not a single free thing. They can't even afford to hand out free pens. These are the regulations you voted for, aren't they?

The world is getting warmer, the seas are rising, polar bears in the arctic can't find an iceberg to stand on because it's all melting, and to help your planet you must not be able to fill out an application on the spot. You need to go online to fill out an application to save the polar bears.

Doesn't it suck?

Isn't Obama a bitch?

Maybe now you'll learn. I hope you never find a job. I hope every employer you ever fill out an application for does a search for you on the internet and finds this article right here. They'll see that you're a greedy little scumbag and know that any one of their other applicants would be way better for the job.

They're willing to stand in line for free, unlike you.

GrassrootsConservative
11-10-2012, 12:24 AM
NyipNyip is in the HOLE?? Can he READ what we post here??

LOLOLOLOL

http://thepoliticalforums.com/threads/8547-Hey-Am-I-the-only-one-in-this-Mother-Fucker
:rofl:

Captain Obvious
11-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Please stay on topic

Cigar
11-12-2012, 10:46 AM
So 3,000 people show up for a Jobs Fair ... and that's a bad thing?