PDA

View Full Version : New Discussion Website Launched

Conley
10-20-2011, 08:43 AM
SAN JOSE, CA—With funding from dozens of news outlets and media companies, the groundbreaking Outkube.com launched this week, providing an online destination where pandering and incendiary content is used to lure moronic Internet commenters away from all other websites.

According to sources, Outkube boasts thousands of articles and forums carefully crafted to draw in dim-witted web users and effectively quarantine obtuse, uninformed comments on topics such as gay rights, Ryan Gosling, the threat of Sharia law in the U.S., health care reform, whether Kobe is better than LeBron, Jewish control of the government and media, the New York Jets, the Second Amendment, and professional wrestler John Cena.

Most stories on the site are reportedly preloaded with several witless and profanity-laden comments specially designed to incite retaliatory remarks.

"Outkube provides an immensely valuable public service," said YouTube CEO Salar Kamangar, one of the decoy website's founders and principal investors. "With its unparalleled expanse of sensational content and lack of filters or character limits on postings, Outkube attracts the broadest possible spectrum of jabbering halfwits—from paranoid reactionaries to know-it-all pricks to racists to plain old dumbfucks."

http://www.theonion.com/articles/new-decoy-website-launched-to-lure-away-all-moroni,26393/

:D :D :D

MMC
10-20-2011, 11:12 AM
http://politirant.com/Smileys/oldrant/roflmao.gif

jgreer
10-20-2011, 02:48 PM
That does sound like this place. LOL.

wingrider
10-20-2011, 04:48 PM
so we are now promoting another site over this one?? Why??

Conley
10-20-2011, 04:54 PM
so we are now promoting another site over this one?? Why??

It's just a joke, it's not a real site.

wingrider
10-20-2011, 05:02 PM
glad you told me... I thought it was real,,, my bad LOL

Conley
10-20-2011, 05:04 PM
glad you told me... I thought it was real,,, my bad LOL

:D Yeah it is certainly very believable! But my loyalty is to this place.