PDA

View Full Version : Touting His New Book, Bill O'Reillly says His Fireing From Fox News Was A Hit Job

gamewell45
09-19-2017, 12:20 PM
Former Fox Television Commentator Bill O'Reilly being interviewed on the TODAY Show by Matt Lauer claims his firing from Fox News Channel was a political and financial "hit job". O'Reilly was a guest on TODAY to plug his newly published book "Killing England".

http://deadline.com/2017/09/bill-oreilly-matt-lauer-firing-fox-news-sexual-harassment-claims-today-hit-job-1202172961/

O'Reilly further maintains his innocence in regards to the numerous complaints of Sexual Harassment made against him by several former and current staffers.

Please discuss if you are so inclined.

Peter1469
09-19-2017, 04:02 PM
I assume he is suing his accusers.

Common
09-19-2017, 05:10 PM
I read he and his team of lawyers are preparing to go after all of them.

Tahuyaman
09-20-2017, 09:28 AM
Fox News is wanting to be as accepted by the political establishment as the rest of the mainstream media. They'll do what they need to do in order to make that happen.

Devil'sAdvocate
09-22-2017, 12:14 AM
Former Fox Television Commentator Bill O'Reilly being interviewed on the TODAY Show by Matt Lauer claims his firing from Fox News Channel was a political and financial "hit job". O'Reilly was a guest on TODAY to plug his newly published book "Killing England".

http://deadline.com/2017/09/bill-oreilly-matt-lauer-firing-fox-news-sexual-harassment-claims-today-hit-job-1202172961/

O'Reilly further maintains his innocence in regards to the numerous complaints of Sexual Harassment made against him by several former and current staffers.

Please discuss if you are so inclined.
Well I can see the accusations being genuine, at the same time I can see a motive for someone to blackmail him with false allegations given his huge net worth, so who's to say?

Mini Me
07-06-2018, 10:48 PM
Fox News is wanting to be as accepted by the political establishment as the rest of the mainstream media. They'll do what they need to do in order to make that happen.

Fox is Alt-Right, and Trump TV now!Extremely biased RWNJ!

Tahuyaman
07-07-2018, 10:56 AM

Please go purchase a clue. It’s not too late.

Common
07-07-2018, 10:59 AM
Im inclined to believe all the allegations were not lies. If they came from other outlets I would say Ok, but these are his coworkers at foxnews.

Who set him up at fox ? ailes was already gone

Lummy
07-08-2018, 11:04 AM

Right on, bro! :thumbsup20:

:laughing7:

Lummy
07-08-2018, 11:13 AM
Well I can see the accusations being genuine, at the same time I can see a motive for someone to blackmail him with false allegations given his huge net worth, so who's to say?

I think it's appropriate that if a complaint is not immediately lodged by a woman -- say within a week or two of a sexual impropriety by a male colleague or co-worker, she should be penalized legally for making the allegation.

What do you think?

Don
07-09-2018, 12:56 PM
Its also possible that some top people in the organization are no different than establishment dems and RINO's and their followers in that they are willing to look the other way on a lot of issues. But if they think someone is harming their agenda and they want to get rid of them then they just stop looking the other way and act like it was a complete surprise to them. I'm not comparing O'Reilly to Wienstein but the left pretended that they had no idea the guy was a predator. If O'reilly is innocent I hope his lawyers are able to expose his accusers.