PDA

View Full Version : The state and we all should PAY women for being beautiful.

LiarSOB
11-20-2012, 03:04 PM
Everyone gets beaten down with work to get paid. As a result, we all disabled ourselves into a corporate lifestyle of junk food, no sport, and tiredness till the daily no time for anything. But ... before we all forget what we are, let's just remind ourselves how many lives the country/corporation can dispose of, and how many lives we individuals can dispose of. It costs everyone time to maximize the health of the body. In the office we get paid for our time. Now we should start paying for the time that is invested into ourselves, instead of the shareholders. And since women suffer from this corporate lifestyle a lot more than we guys do, I would like to propose a pretty good tax rebate to every woman, who can prove that she is in the healthy part of the body-mass-index chart at driver license renewal applications. What's your take?

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2012, 03:26 PM
Men should get this too. I'm less than 140lbs which is way below average weight.

Conley
11-20-2012, 03:29 PM
Work is just trading time for money...there's no reason you can't work hard and still be in good shape. Not everyone has sold out their health for the almighty buck.

LiarSOB
11-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Men should get this too. I'm less than 140lbs which is way below average weight.

:rofl:

LiarSOB
11-20-2012, 03:38 PM
Work is just trading time for money...there's no reason you can't work hard and still be in good shape. Not everyone has sold out their health for the almighty buck.

I agree, not everyone, but national statistics proove that most people have. (National slippery slope + school/TV propaganda?)

Mister D
11-20-2012, 03:39 PM
We have a wellness plan at work now and the difference in premiums is significant. Of course, I should not need to enrol and meet their stupid requirements except maybe for the physical.

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2012, 03:41 PM
:rofl:

I mean it. I wanna get paid for being beautiful. This idea is flawless.

Conley
11-20-2012, 03:45 PM
We have a wellness plan at work now and the difference in premiums is significant. Of course, I should not need to enrol and meet their stupid requirements except maybe for the physical.

Sounds good...What do you have to do to qualify?

Conley
11-20-2012, 03:46 PM

Dont worry, study after study has shown that better looking people -- both male and female -- get big advantages over ugly folks. Your time will come.

Mister D
11-20-2012, 03:47 PM
Sounds good...What do you have to do to qualify?

I don't even remember except for the physical which makes sense. I think there is some coaching involved lol. I have to look it up.

Conley
11-20-2012, 03:49 PM
I don't even remember except for the physical which makes sense. I think there is some coaching involved lol. I have to look it up.

:laugh: Wow, crazy. I guess if people aren't going to be healthy for their own benefit speaking to them through the almightly dollar might have the desired effect.

Mister D
11-20-2012, 03:51 PM
:laugh: Wow, crazy. I guess if people aren't going to be healthy for their own benefit speaking to them through the almightly dollar might have the desired effect.

I don't blame the company at all. I see the way people treat their bodies (e.g. chicken fingers and fries for lunch) and considering the cost they are in the right. If people just lived sensibly premiums would go down.

Mister D
11-20-2012, 03:51 PM
I run 20-25 miles a week and lift weights. I should get an automatic discount. :angry:

LiarSOB
11-20-2012, 04:17 PM

Absolutely excellent program! Everyone should get in it and develop her/his kick-ass shape.

LiarSOB
11-20-2012, 04:18 PM

Absolutely yes, welcome to the 21st century. HAHAHAHAHA

LiarSOB
11-20-2012, 05:01 PM

I am also 140 lb, but no luck, HAHAHA there is no minimum point in the healthy range of the body-mass-index chart. HAHAHA

Peter1469
11-20-2012, 06:34 PM
190, 15% body fat. Goal to get to 13% without losing weight.

GrassrootsConservative
11-20-2012, 06:37 PM
190, 15% body fat. Goal to get to 13% without losing weight.

How do you do that?

Peter1469
11-20-2012, 06:48 PM
How do you do that?

Burn fat while building muscle. Muscle weighs more than fat, but takes up a lot less space.

If you want a good e-book on it (not free) Google the first sentence.

oceanloverOH
11-20-2012, 07:20 PM
I think we had a long conversation about this over at Trinnity's forum, and you have another username there, yes?

Peter1469
11-20-2012, 07:36 PM
I think we had a long conversation about this over at Trinnity's forum, and you have another username there, yes?

Not me. Who is it?

oceanloverOH
11-20-2012, 07:39 PM
Not me. Who is it?

Ooops, sorry Peter. The thread author.

LiarSOB
11-20-2012, 07:40 PM

Yes I have another username at Trinnity's forum because when I registered there, I didn't want to be that big of a liar any more. And yes, our conversation there was REALLY interesting, I learnt a lot from it. But still, the Department of Health keeps reporting these kinds of problems consistently, as well as insurance companies' balance sheets. I really feel like I need to come up with something to help people (women or not) ... sometimes I think I am the only guy in the country who doesn't have this problem. It sucks a lot to be alone.

oceanloverOH
11-20-2012, 08:03 PM
Yes I have another username at Trinnity's forum because when I registered there, I didn't want to be that big of a liar any more. And yes, our conversation there was REALLY interesting, I learnt a lot from it. But still, the Department of Health keeps reporting these kinds of problems consistently, as well as insurance companies' balance sheets. I really feel like I need to come up with something to help people (women or not) ... sometimes I think I am the only guy in the country who doesn't have this problem. It sucks a lot to be alone.

I learned a lot about a different point of view, too. We never did agree, but it DEFINITELY was interesting!