PDA

View Full Version : tPF Hospital Nurse ‘No Longer Employee’ After Tweeting Against ‘Evil’ White People

stjames1_53
11-27-2017, 05:32 AM
Hospital Nurse ‘No Longer Employee’ After Tweeting Against ‘Evil’ White People
Amber Randall

An Indiana hospital no longer employs a nurse at the center of outrage over a tweet calling for white women to sacrifice their sons, the hospital announced Sunday.
The nurse in question, Taiyesha Baker, is “no longer” an employee at Indiana University Health after a tweet of hers blaming white women for the evil in the world surfaced this week, according to a statement from a hospital spokesperson.
“A recently hired IU Health employee tied to troubling posts on social media this weekend is no longer an employee of IU Health,” a hospital spokesperson said in a statement.
Baker was recently at the center of an investigation (http://fox59.com/2017/11/25/iu-health-nurse-no-longer-an-employee-after-investigation-into-controversial-tweet/) after declaring that white women are raising potential rapists and murderers.
“Every white woman raises a detriment to society when they raise a son. Someone with the HIGHEST propensity to be a terrorist, rapist, racist, killer, and domestic violence all star. Historically every son you had should be sacrificed to the wolves Bitch,” Baker allegedly posted over Twitter while she was an employee at the hospital.
A hospital spokesperson confirmed over the weekend that Baker was a recently hired employee at Indiana University Health and that Baker would not be able to work with patients during the course of the investigation.
“IU Health is aware of several troubling posts on social media which appear to be from a recently hired IU Health employee. Our HR department continues to investigate the situation and the authenticity of the posts,” a spokesperson said at the time, adding that despite Baker’s claims (https://www.indystar.com/story/news/local/2017/11/25/iu-health-investigates-after-controversial-tweet-traced-nurse/894952001/), she does not work in at the Riley Hospital for Children.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/26/hospital-nurse-faces-probe-over-tweet-railing-against-evil-white-people/

...only whites are racist...
uh huh, suuuuuuure thing
be nice or leave

Common
11-27-2017, 05:42 AM
Unfortunately this racist terrorist will be hired in another hospital

stjames1_53
11-27-2017, 06:41 AM
This will turnout to be a K. Griffin thing. She will not be hirable material. ...... and she'll end up blaming Trump for her loud mouth

nathanbforrest45
11-27-2017, 07:59 AM
Maybe she is dyslexic and looks at the black gang bangers, black football "stars", unwed women with black offspring and her mind sees white people.

Crepitus
11-27-2017, 08:17 AM
Amber Randall

An Indiana hospital no longer employs a nurse at the center of outrage over a tweet calling for white women to sacrifice their sons, the hospital announced Sunday.
The nurse in question, Taiyesha Baker, is “no longer” an employee at Indiana University Health after a tweet of hers blaming white women for the evil in the world surfaced this week, according to a statement from a hospital spokesperson.
“A recently hired IU Health employee tied to troubling posts on social media this weekend is no longer an employee of IU Health,” a hospital spokesperson said in a statement.
Baker was recently at the center of an investigation (http://fox59.com/2017/11/25/iu-health-nurse-no-longer-an-employee-after-investigation-into-controversial-tweet/) after declaring that white women are raising potential rapists and murderers.
“Every white woman raises a detriment to society when they raise a son. Someone with the HIGHEST propensity to be a terrorist, rapist, racist, killer, and domestic violence all star. Historically every son you had should be sacrificed to the wolves Bitch,” Baker allegedly posted over Twitter while she was an employee at the hospital.
A hospital spokesperson confirmed over the weekend that Baker was a recently hired employee at Indiana University Health and that Baker would not be able to work with patients during the course of the investigation.
“IU Health is aware of several troubling posts on social media which appear to be from a recently hired IU Health employee. Our HR department continues to investigate the situation and the authenticity of the posts,” a spokesperson said at the time, adding that despite Baker’s claims (https://www.indystar.com/story/news/local/2017/11/25/iu-health-investigates-after-controversial-tweet-traced-nurse/894952001/), she does not work in at the Riley Hospital for Children.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11/26/hospital-nurse-faces-probe-over-tweet-railing-against-evil-white-people/

uh huh, suuuuuuure thing
be nice or leave

Well duh.

Crepitus
11-27-2017, 08:18 AM
Maybe she is dyslexic and looks at the black gang bangers, black football "stars", unwed women with black offspring and her mind sees white people.

She's a racist. There is no need for you to be one too.

Crepitus
11-27-2017, 08:18 AM
This will turnout to be a K. Griffin thing. She will not be hirable material. ...... and she'll end up blaming Trump for her loud mouth
This one is all her.

nathanbforrest45
11-27-2017, 10:05 AM

No no no. We should all praise her and tell her she is entitled to her opinion and for us to say anything against her is a racist statement

Some people are just buffoons you know.

nathanbforrest45
11-27-2017, 10:06 AM
This one is all her.
Won't stop you or her from blaming white people for her getting fired.

Crepitus
11-27-2017, 10:13 AM
No no no. We should all praise her and tell her she is entitled to her opinion and for us to say anything against her is a racist statement

Some people are just buffoons you know.

Sure, go ahead.

Orion Rules
11-27-2017, 10:49 AM
Amber Randall

“Every white woman raises a detriment to society when they raise a son. Someone with the HIGHEST propensity to be a terrorist, rapist, racist, killer, and domestic violence all star. Historically every son you had should be sacrificed to the wolves $#@!,” Baker allegedly posted over Twitter while she was an employee at the hospital.

uh huh, suuuuuuure thing
be nice or leaveI happen to think that the President of These United States Stars & Stripes 13 should be getting F.E.M.A. camps ready for this type of dangerous, rhetorical thinking.

Is that not what these same communists had planned? 'Put them all away, sign that dotted line for the ability to think!' They want the controversy, then they receive.

nathanbforrest45
11-27-2017, 11:24 AM

BTW, I would suggest you stick to the topic and refrain in the future from commenting on my posting style.

Thank you

Crepitus
11-27-2017, 11:28 AM
BTW, I would suggest you stick to the topic and refrain in the future from commenting on my posting style.

Thank you

I didn't comment of your posting "style", I commented directly on your post. If you don't like the response racist remarks get then I suggest you moderate your "posting style".

SMH.

nathanbforrest45
11-27-2017, 11:33 AM
I didn't comment of your posting "style", I commented directly on your post. If you don't like the response racist remarks get then I suggest you moderate your "posting style".

SMH.
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

The topic is not that you think I am a racist but that she is.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I just the the living sh!t out of arrogant assholes.

Crepitus
11-27-2017, 11:38 AM
LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

The topic is not that you think I am a racist but that she is.

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

I just the the living sh!t out of arrogant assholes.

I already said she was, my comment was you don't need to be too.

Did you forget what you were responding to?

resister
11-27-2017, 01:07 PM
She is a danger to any "white devil" in her "care".

Glad she outed herself.