PDA

View Full Version : Cheap survival/hunting knife

Ann Fann
12-24-2017, 02:33 PM
Ontario butcher knife (https://www.amazon.com/Ontario-Knife-7025-7-Inch-Butcher/dp/B000MF9PY0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514143729&sr=8-1&keywords=ontario+butcher+knife)

Sheath (https://www.amazon.com/Ka-Bar-Leather-Sheath-7-Inch-Brown/dp/B005GREUD0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514143837&sr=8-1&keywords=marine+leather+knife+sheath)

Got this a while back, it takes an edge like a razor as carbon steel will (in fact, you have to be very careful). The Ka-Bar sheath works perfectly. Very, very nice hunting or survival knife for right around $20. Some people grind the blade to a Kephart like shape.

Kalkin
12-24-2017, 03:14 PM
Expensive survival knife:

Peter1469
12-24-2017, 04:39 PM
I have an old K-bar. I also have a Cold Steel combat knife- very well made. And even better I have a Cold Steel trench hawk - tomahawk. That is the best hand to hand weapon I own. It is sharp and deadly.

Common
12-24-2017, 06:56 PM
I have a machete a good one that I bought in 1970 to clear out a jungle my grandmother had behind her house. The back yard was so overgrown she couldnt even go out there and sit. Its a sad memory for me

I bought the machete I had a sickle and a hand rotary lawn mower and went to work. On the third day I was out there, I went in to get some water and found my grandmother dead in her favorite chair :( wasnt much point in finishing.

Ann Fann
12-24-2017, 08:00 PM
Expensive survival knife:
On a Telecaster.

Oh, I have a few of those....

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/21awhIyrApL.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41IAYPHX22L.jpg

...and a few others.

Ann Fann
12-24-2017, 08:01 PM
I have a machete a good one that I bought in 1970 to clear out a jungle my grandmother had behind her house. The back yard was so overgrown she couldnt even go out there and sit. I bought the machete I had a sickle and a hand rotary lawn mower and went to work. On the third day I was out there, I went in to get some water and found my grandmother dead in her favorite chair :( wasnt much point in finishing. Its a sad memory for me.

What a drag. Sorry for your loss.

Ann Fann
12-24-2017, 08:02 PM
I have an old K-bar. I also have a Cold Steel combat knife- very well made. And even better I have a Cold Steel trench hawk - tomahawk. That is the best hand to hand weapon I own. It is sharp and deadly.

I like the Cold Steel knives I have.

Peter1469
12-24-2017, 08:02 PM
I have a machete a good one that I bought in 1970 to clear out a jungle my grandmother had behind her house. The back yard was so overgrown she couldnt even go out there and sit. Its a sad memory for me

I bought the machete I had a sickle and a hand rotary lawn mower and went to work. On the third day I was out there, I went in to get some water and found my grandmother dead in her favorite chair :( wasnt much point in finishing.
Sorry for your loss. It seems she passed easily and where she wanted to.

Crepitus
12-24-2017, 10:28 PM

I have a kukri I picked up in Pakistan. no brand name but long, sharp, heavy, and dangerous.

It's my favorite.

Peter1469
12-24-2017, 10:48 PM
I have a kukri I picked up in Pakistan. no brand name but long, sharp, heavy, and dangerous.

It's my favorite.
Some of the infantry guys started using the tomahawks in combat in the ME and SWA. The DoD doesn't approve but hasn't cracked down. Pun not intended.

As things stand now, for home defense- inside I would opt for the Cold Steel over the gun I lost in a boating accident years ago.

https://www.blademaster.co.nz/ic/2863188958/90pth.1.jpg (https://www.blademaster.co.nz/shop/Shop+by+Brands/Cold+Steel/-90PTH.html)

Crepitus
12-25-2017, 09:29 AM

Sorry to hear that Sir.

Cletus
12-26-2017, 12:39 PM
Knives are too important a tool to take shortcuts with. The knife in the OP is most likely very well suited for its intended role and I would not hesitate to use for its designed purpose, but "survival" knives need to be very versatile and capable of taking a great deal of abuse.

Can you baton with it?
Could you if necessary, punch a whole in a steel drum?
Can you dig with it?

For years, I carried a Randall Model 18. Unfortunately, I lost it in a rubber boat insertion in some really nasty surf. By the time I waded ashore, I had an empty sheath. After that, I started carrying a Blackjack Mamba, which turned out to be one of my all time favorite knives. I ended up making a gift of it to the leader of my indigenous security guys where I was at the time.

Now , I have a Gerber LMF attached to my load bearing vest, but my one do it all, take anywhere knife is a Tops SKB. It is the biggest knife I have ever carried, but there is nothing it cannot do.

Ann Fann
12-26-2017, 05:27 PM
Knives are too important a tool to take shortcuts with. The knife in the OP is most likely very well suited for its intended role and I would not hesitate to use for its designed purpose, but "survival" knives need to be very versatile and capable of taking a great deal of abuse.
Can you baton with it?
Can you dig with it?
For years, I carried a Randall Model 18. Unfortunately, I lost it in a rubber boat insertion in some really nasty surf. By the time I waded ashore, I had an empty sheath. After that, I started carrying a Blackjack Mamba, which turned out to be one of my all time favorite knives. I ended up making a gift of it to the leader of my indigenous security guys where I was at the time.
Now , I have a Gerber LMF attached to my load bearing vest, but my one do it all, take anywhere knife is a Tops SKB. It is the biggest knife I have ever carried, but there is nothing it cannot do.

I could dig with it. I wouldn't try punching a hole in a steel drum because it's never come up in any survival situation I have ever been in, and I usually have a hatchet with me, anyway, (somebody already mentioned the Cold Steel model) which obviates the need for batoning with a knife. Right tool for the right job, ya know? Fear not, though, I have a wide variety of soldier of fortune approved "survival knives" to choose from but the best knife for survival is the one you have with you. I don't do too many amphibious assaults these days, my "survival" situations usually involve getting my ass out of the field if I break my leg hunting.

Peter1469
12-26-2017, 05:44 PM

Can you baton with it?
Can you dig with it?

The Gerber LMFII is what I have used since 2007.

Cletus
12-26-2017, 10:59 PM
That is an excellent choice. It is large enough to perform whatever task you need, but not big enough to be cumbersome. It is a very versatile knife. I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good blade to carry in the bush.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/512J3aPwn%2BS._SL1500_.jpg

pragmatic
12-26-2017, 11:14 PM
Am personally a Wusthof fan.

High quality but the fellas are not cheap....

Dr. Who
12-26-2017, 11:32 PM

That's very sad. However, I'm sure your Nona was very happy that you were there at the house. It sounds like she died very peacefully.

Common
12-27-2017, 06:48 AM
Am personally a Wusthof fan.

High quality but the fellas are not cheap....
Getting off the subject here, I have a full set of wusthof kitchen knives, I would recommend them to anyone, I use them daily and with proper care I have to sharpen them once a year and even less.

DGUtley
12-27-2017, 07:52 AM
My wife is partial to kitchen knives from Warther Cutlery of the Warther museum in New Philadelphia, Ohio. https://warthercutlery.com/

The Warther Museum is a wonderful place http://thewarthermuseum.com/ and their knives are guaranteed for life.

Common
12-27-2017, 07:52 PM
My wife is partial to kitchen knives from Warther Cutlery of the Warther museum in New Philadelphia, Ohio. https://warthercutlery.com/

The Warther Museum is a wonderful place http://thewarthermuseum.com/ and their knives are guaranteed for life.
I never heard of that before DG, they remind me of the "OLD" chicago cutlery back when it was top notch, not so anymore.

I have 11 wustoff knives and theyve performed extremely well, if you buy a good set of cutlery you will be able to leave them in your will to someone. Ill never wear these wustoffs out

Peter1469
12-27-2017, 07:53 PM
Getting off the subject here, I have a full set of wusthof kitchen knives, I would recommend them to anyone, I use them daily and with proper care I have to sharpen them once a year and even less.

That is what I have too. I love them. My set is 15, two include two types of sharpeners.

Common
12-27-2017, 08:03 PM
That is what I have too. I love them. My set is 15, two include two types of sharpeners.
I have 11 knives and the fork and sharpener also so I guess the set would be considered 14 with the block. I dont use the block I have my knives conveniently hung across a magnetic strip

Peter1469
12-27-2017, 08:05 PM
I have 11 knives and the fork and sharpener also so I guess the set would be considered 14 with the block. I dont use the block I have my knives conveniently hung across a magnetic strip

I use the block, and put the knives in upside down. With the block my set is 16. I really like the kitchen shears.

jimmyz
12-27-2017, 11:05 PM
I purchased the Gerber LMF II today on Amazon. I found it for $60 when all others are $75-$83

Peter1469
12-27-2017, 11:14 PM
I purchased the Gerber LMF II today on Amazon. I found it for $60 when all others are $75-$83

Can't go wrong with it. It isn't the longest knife but is well built.

Cletus
12-27-2017, 11:27 PM
I have always considered the optimal blade length for most purposes to be around five or five and a half inches. The Gerber comes in just under 5".

I think you made a great choice, Jimmy. I hope you like it.

gamewell45
12-27-2017, 11:35 PM
The ginseau knife is wonderful; cuts all meats and also cuts metal (which I need if I'm eating my mother-in-laws cooking) so it's very versatile to have.

resister
12-28-2017, 12:46 AM
I have always considered the optimal blade length for most purposes to be around five or five and a half inches. The Gerber comes in just under 5".

Might not be the best all purpose knife but I love my K-bar skinner!21931

Bethere
12-28-2017, 01:48 AM

I used to cook when I was in school, so I'm used to a big knife. By big I mean 10 inch blades. Chef's knives.

I was given one of these by my brother for my birthday 8 years ago. The reviews sucked. So I've been trying to destroy it for 8 years.

It's still here. It keeps an edge. It has no blade warping or chipping. I use it to dig, split wood, chop, clean fish...

It kicks ass hard. The steel rating concerns were obviously over rated. The poorly rated saw back is great. And I've cut chain link with the serrated section of the blade.

As free stuff goes the jungle predator has proven hard to beat. And I have absolutely no need for a hand axe.

resister
12-28-2017, 02:01 AM
I used to cook when I was in school, so I'm used to a big knife. By big I mean 10 inch blades. Chef's knives.

I was given one of these by my brother for my birthday 8 years ago. The reviews sucked. So I've been trying to destroy it for 8 years.

It's still here. It keeps an edge. It has no blade warping or chipping. I use it to dig, split wood, chop, clean fish...

It kicks ass hard. The steel rating concerns were obviously over rated. The poorly rated saw back is great. And I've cut chain link with the serrated section of the blade.

As free stuff goes the jungle predator has proven hard to beat. And I have absolutely no need for a hand axe.
"cut chain link " with it? Sorry, calling BS on that. Not remotely like a hacksaw blade.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

Bethere
12-28-2017, 02:05 AM
"cut chain link " with it? Sorry, calling BS on that. Not remotely like a hacksaw blade.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

No one cares what you think.

resister
12-28-2017, 02:10 AM

No one cares that you lie, either. Was the chain link made of gold? It would have to be gold or lead, any other metal is far to hard for such a coarse saw.

See about those 3 credit hours, then you might have a rudimentary understanding of metalworking,

Bethere
12-28-2017, 02:18 AM
No one cares that you lie, either. Was the chain link made of gold? It would have to be gold or lead, any other metal is far to hard for such a coarse saw.

See about those 3 credit hours, then you might have a rudimentary understanding of metalworking,
It's not your job to stalk me or call me a liar.

And obviously you don't know what a credit hour is. A three credit hour course lasts a whole semester--not just three elapsed hours.

Leave me alone.

resister
12-28-2017, 02:26 AM

And obviously you don't know what a credit hour is. A three credit hour course lasts a whole semester--not just three elapsed hours.

Leave me alone.

No shit? I took 18 weeks of welding school, that is exactly why I know you have no idea what a ferrous metal is, much less what TPI can cut metals and what, for example a brinel hardness scale is or how it relates to cutting metal.

resister
12-28-2017, 02:29 AM

Leave me alone.

Also, calling you a "liar" and saying "you lie" is a distinction you don't seem to grasp, you are a bad faith poster.

Bethere
12-28-2017, 02:37 AM
Also, calling you a "liar" and saying "you lie" is a distinction you don't seem to grasp, you are a bad faith poster.

Leave me alone.

resister
12-28-2017, 02:38 AM
One course in18 weeks! Oh, my! Aren't you the intellectual!

An idiot can see your knife wont cut chain link. Stick to being a famous but anonymous, internet musician!21936

resister
12-28-2017, 02:39 AM
Leave me alone.
Put me on ignore, forum killer.

resister
12-28-2017, 03:01 AM
Leave me alone.
What a pathetic plea. !!!! WAA!!!

Cletus
12-28-2017, 07:16 AM
Might not be the best all purpose knife but I love my K-bar skinner!21931

The blade shape on that is very similar to the Kalinga, one of the all time great Buck designs.

Common
12-28-2017, 07:24 AM

I agree 5-5.5 inch or so is the best length for a survival knife, fighting knives like a marine fighting knife are longer 7 inchs.

Cletus
12-28-2017, 07:28 AM

Years ago, SOG made a knife called the Tigershark, which very quickly became popular with people who used their knives under harsh conditions, and with good reason. It was an excellent knife. I don't have much experience with SOG's newer knives, but I am not surprised it has held up well for you. I never pay any attention to knife or gun reviews unless they come from someone I know has actually used them under a variety of conditions. I have used a lot of equipment over the years that the self professed "experts" said sucked and have seldom been disappointed.

Cletus
12-28-2017, 07:33 AM
I agree 5-5.5 inch or so is the best length for a survival knife, fighting knives like a marine fighting knife are longer 7 inchs.

The classic Ka-Bar is a 7 inch blade.

https://www.kabar.com/images/about/famous-knife/1217_h_lg.png

Peter1469
12-28-2017, 08:21 AM

That is a combat knife. It was my first.

Common
12-28-2017, 08:40 AM

That is a marine combat knife and is most likely an army combat fighting knife, the difference being blacked out grips

Common
12-28-2017, 08:42 AM

kbar also makes shorter survival knives, fighting knives do not have serrations

Peter1469
12-28-2017, 09:42 AM
I moved on from K-Bar to Cold Steel. Much better.

Ravens Fan
12-28-2017, 10:16 AM

Leave me alone.

@Bethere resister TB'ed for an unwillingness to discuss the topic and not each other.

jimmyz
12-28-2017, 12:54 PM

"cut chain link"? Where you escaping or breaking in? :tongue:

jimmyz
01-11-2018, 06:34 PM
http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/jimmylee333/media/Gerber_Emerg_Knife-Tool_Kit.jpg.html?sort=2&o=20http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/jimmylee333/media/Gerber_Emerg_Knife-Tool_Kit.jpg.htmlhttp://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y333/jimmylee333/Gerber_Emerg_Knife-Tool_Kit.jpg

I got my Gerber today. It came with a seat belt cutter and nylon sheath for it and leg straps that I was not expecting. The knife is heavy and well built. I cant wait to use it. thanks to all that supported this type with their recommendations.

jimmyz
01-11-2018, 06:46 PM
http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y333/jimmylee333/IMAG0111.jpg

Here is my SOG. The blade is stamped "Japan" with the metal type number. Does anyone have an opinion as to if Japanese steel is considered higher quality?

Cletus
01-11-2018, 06:47 PM
It should serve you well, Jimmy.

Congrats.

Peter1469
01-11-2018, 06:57 PM
http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/jimmylee333/media/Gerber_Emerg_Knife-Tool_Kit.jpg.html?sort=2&o=20http://s1027.photobucket.com/user/jimmylee333/media/Gerber_Emerg_Knife-Tool_Kit.jpg.htmlhttp://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y333/jimmylee333/Gerber_Emerg_Knife-Tool_Kit.jpg

I got my Gerber today. It came with a seat belt cutter and nylon sheath for it and leg straps that I was not expecting. The knife is heavy and well built. I cant wait to use it. thanks to all that supported this type with their recommendations.
I have the same one in black. Carried it on my body armor on my last deployment. It is sitting next to my feet at my computer desk. Solid choice.

jimmyz
01-11-2018, 07:02 PM
The little knife upper right is a Spyderco 'Toad' designed by D' Holder ( a known bladesmith). I use it every day and it serves double duty as a moneyclip using the clip on the backside.

http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y333/jimmylee333/198.jpg (http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y333/jimmylee333/198.jpg)

Tahuyaman
05-04-2018, 11:05 PM
There has to be a place where pocket knives go and group together. I've lost at least twenty over the last few years. I have no idea where they all go. I'm hoping to find them under the bed or behind a dresser.

jigglepete
05-05-2018, 03:51 PM
By no means cheap, but this is my latest fixed blade (see below)...I also just got a slick Italian stiletto, specifically a Leveretto style trigger (it's an auto) with a nice faux snake skin handle...

https://www.whiteknucklerbrand.com/tradition-series-1019/whiteknuckler-duo-tone-convertible.html

donttread
03-15-2019, 12:29 PM
http://i1027.photobucket.com/albums/y333/jimmylee333/IMAG0111.jpg

Here is my SOG. The blade is stamped "Japan" with the metal type number. Does anyone have an opinion as to if Japanese steel is considered higher quality?

All that matters is that does the trick.

bulletbob
06-11-2019, 08:07 PM
K bar is a great knife and priced right

jigglepete
06-13-2019, 04:33 PM
There has to be a place where pocket knives go and group together. I've lost at least twenty over the last few years. I have no idea where they all go. I'm hoping to find them under the bed or behind a dresser.

You will probabally find them co-habituating with all the single socks...

donttread
06-14-2019, 06:11 AM

There was a movie that explained that. Little people living in the walls. Nice, but thieves. I cannot remember the tittle though.

Rooster
01-29-2020, 11:41 PM
The Borrowers...?

Cletus
01-29-2020, 11:49 PM
I just got a TOPS SXS for my wife. I haven't given it to her yet. We have an anniversary coming up in a month and I will give it to her then.

https://cs1.0ps.us/original/opplanet-tops-knives-skullcrusher-s-extreme-sidekick-fixed-blade-knife-5-25in-1095-rc-56-58-ste-main

donttread
01-31-2020, 10:05 AM
The Borrowers...?

Yes I think so. whoever they are they have taken a lot of my stuff over the years. But they usually bring it back the minute I no longer need it.

Private Pickle
02-07-2020, 01:46 AM
The absolute best survival knives for the price are the Morakniv knives.

There is a wide range of knives to choose from. If you want carbon steel (for the edge and if you want to start a fire) no worries. Stainless, no worries. I've got probably a dozen of them and have put them through the ringer and never had one break. Not ever.

And their cost is insane. So insane that if you don't buy one or two just to test them out you're not serious about testing out knives.

https://www.amazon.com/Morakniv-Craftline-Carbon-Utility-Combi-Sheath/dp/B01K27GRSO/ref=asc_df_B01K27GRSO/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=241896524108&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3337331590746576748&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1014485&hvtargid=pla-446414970673&psc=1

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/morakniv-basic-546-knife?a=2208053&pm2d=CSE-SPG-15-PLA&utm_medium=PLA&utm_source=Google&utm_campaign=CI&gclid=CjwKCAiAj-_xBRBjEiwAmRbqYnGOLO1Hn57Z8abaOSOWL9N7AUMgI_YPzG6w 2AThMf4vqB9T7FI8vRoCdIAQAvD_BwE

https://www.knivesofthenorth.com/products/mora-companion-mg-knife?variant=28050734743645&gclid=CjwKCAiAj-_xBRBjEiwAmRbqYpeYsHQBC6bhYNgr_52xiO2F88szueH7LHlk cxffSKi79yi_Ke9BghoCS6AQAvD_BwE

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVlCEy6Q-DCLzQ7XO9LVYZW9RgJPjrziDKMEvrtt-e9FP0k-PPqA&usqp=CAc

They also have things like chisels, kitchenware, etc. Best all around knife I've found and I own and sometimes carry the Gerber. I also carry the M9 Bayonet which I happen to think is probably the best knife ever crafted for combat/survival.

But for the price? Morakniv can't be beat.

Retirednsmilin308
02-07-2020, 02:49 AM
The absolute best survival knives for the price are the Morakniv knives.

There is a wide range of knives to choose from. If you want carbon steel (for the edge and if you want to start a fire) no worries. Stainless, no worries. I've got probably a dozen of them and have put them through the ringer and never had one break. Not ever.

And their cost is insane. So insane that if you don't buy one or two just to test them out you're not serious about testing out knives.

https://www.amazon.com/Morakniv-Craftline-Carbon-Utility-Combi-Sheath/dp/B01K27GRSO/ref=asc_df_B01K27GRSO/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=241896524108&hvpos=1o1&hvnetw=g&hvrand=3337331590746576748&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1014485&hvtargid=pla-446414970673&psc=1

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/product/index/morakniv-basic-546-knife?a=2208053&pm2d=CSE-SPG-15-PLA&utm_medium=PLA&utm_source=Google&utm_campaign=CI&gclid=CjwKCAiAj-_xBRBjEiwAmRbqYnGOLO1Hn57Z8abaOSOWL9N7AUMgI_YPzG6w 2AThMf4vqB9T7FI8vRoCdIAQAvD_BwE

https://www.knivesofthenorth.com/products/mora-companion-mg-knife?variant=28050734743645&gclid=CjwKCAiAj-_xBRBjEiwAmRbqYpeYsHQBC6bhYNgr_52xiO2F88szueH7LHlk cxffSKi79yi_Ke9BghoCS6AQAvD_BwE

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVlCEy6Q-DCLzQ7XO9LVYZW9RgJPjrziDKMEvrtt-e9FP0k-PPqA&usqp=CAc

They also have things like chisels, kitchenware, etc. Best all around knife I've found and I own and sometimes carry the Gerber. I also carry the M9 Bayonet which I happen to think is probably the best knife ever crafted for combat/survival.

But for the price? Morakniv can't be beat.

I agree. The Marine version of the M9 bayonet is my general go-to knife for everything.

I also found some knives similar to your Morakniv knives for $8 on Amazon. Bought like 9 of them and stashed them everywhere you might need a knife.
Yes, the blade is SS, which is a downside, but hell, for $8 I will deal with it.
They are pretty damned nice knives.

Private Pickle
02-07-2020, 01:22 PM
I agree. The Marine version of the M9 bayonet is my general go-to knife for everything.

I also found some knives similar to your Morakniv knives for $8 on Amazon. Bought like 9 of them and stashed them everywhere you might need a knife.
Yes, the blade is SS, which is a downside, but hell, for $8 I will deal with it.
They are pretty damned nice knives.

That's whats great about the Moraknivs. $12 will get you a high carbon steel blade.

Retirednsmilin308
02-07-2020, 05:31 PM
That's whats great about the Moraknivs. $12 will get you a high carbon steel blade.

That is even better. I prefer high carbon any day over SS. I can use my stones on it.

I also think we may be in agreement here on this other thing too......

You don't need a huge knife to do 90% of what you need a knife for.
For 90% of all knife work, you just need a good blade that can cut, skin, whittle, or shape. That is pretty much it.
If i needed a huge knife to chop down half the forest, maybe i need to rethink my entire situation and how I got there.

I am going to order two of them after i log off.

(in direct violation of my previous rule about never ordering anything on-line again...but, hey, it is a cool knife we are talking about here)

Made In Sweden....just like one of my ex-girlfriends. What's not to like.

Retirednsmilin308
02-07-2020, 05:51 PM

I just ordered three of them for $9.99 each.

Then they got me again.
Burning season is coming soon and I saw some high quality anti-fog DeWalt goggles, so I got two of those too.

...one is NONE...two is ONE

Private Pickle
02-07-2020, 06:33 PM
I just ordered three of them for $9.99 each.

Then they got me again.
Burning season is coming soon and I saw some high quality anti-fog DeWalt goggles, so I got two of those too.

...one is NONE...two is ONE
I think you’ll love them. Let me know what you think.

Retirednsmilin308
02-08-2020, 02:30 AM
I think you’ll love them. Let me know what you think.
I got rid of my Prime Account, so they should be here in about a week or so.
I will prepare an after action report.
I have always loved the Scandinavian "pukka" style sheaths too.