PDA

View Full Version : A New Party

Ranger
12-10-2012, 02:51 PM
If a new party was created. What characteristics would it have? What would be its platform?

I just want to now what people want.

Cigar
12-10-2012, 03:00 PM
First ... it would be helpful if it's inclusive.

Anything else ... will have you back to the drawing board in a few years.

Ranger
12-10-2012, 03:01 PM
"inclusive" meaning what exactly?

Cigar
12-10-2012, 03:09 PM
"inclusive" meaning what exactly?

Try not to carter to a dieing demographic or outdated ideas.

Just a thought ...

Ranger
12-10-2012, 03:11 PM
Now lets get back to the real question what kind of platform would a good new party in America have?

Cigar
12-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Fare Tax System
Immigration Reform
Smart Military
Strong Hi-Tech Infrastructure
Superior Education System
Healthy Citizens to support all of the above

Ranger
12-10-2012, 03:20 PM
So you would like this new party's platform to support all those things am i correct?

Agravan
12-10-2012, 03:21 PM
Define "fare"...

Mister D
12-10-2012, 03:22 PM
The next realignment will likely be along racial lines. Assuming of course the state as it now exists survives.

Cigar
12-10-2012, 03:23 PM
So you would like this new party's platform to support all those things am i correct?

Actually I would like "any" parties platform to support that.

I value sound ideas and sound values over political party ... and that's what I think makes a strong America, under any "political party".

Ranger
12-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Go ahead Cigar answer the smart persons question for it is a good one?

Cigar
12-10-2012, 03:25 PM
The next realignment will likely be along racial lines. Assuming of course the state as it now exists survives.

That would be stupid, considering Mix couples of all types are increasing rather than decreasing.

Mister D
12-10-2012, 03:26 PM
That would be stupid, considering Mix couples of all types are increasing rather than decreasing.

Mixed couples are marginal. They are likely to always be.

Cigar
12-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Define "fare"...

Actually I meant "fair" ... we have an entire judicial system based on it.

It isn't always right, but sooner or later, fair is achieved in most goals.

Ranger
12-10-2012, 03:29 PM
why are we talking about couples?

Cigar
Mixed couples are marginal. They are likely to always be.

So why would you divide lines between them?

Cigar
why are we talking about couples?

Post #9

Ranger
12-10-2012, 03:32 PM
Now please consider me as a noob in economics"sorry for the wording" explain to me what Mister D said in post 9#

Mister D
So why would you divide lines between them?

I'm not. I'm just teling you what is probably going to happen. Do I welcome it? Yes, I do but it will not happen as the result of my desires. It's just the way things are.

Mister D
Now please consider me as a noob in economics"sorry for the wording" explain to me what Mister D said in post 9#

I said nothing about couples. Not really sure what he meant by that but whatever.

Ranger
12-10-2012, 03:35 PM
Post #13 this is why i ask to explain because you where probably talking about a different definition of it.

Mister D
12-10-2012, 03:39 PM
i said the next realignment in American politics will likely be along racial lines. He said something about mixed couples. I said they're marginal. I'm guessing he means mixed race marriages.

Cigar
12-10-2012, 03:39 PM
Post #13 this is why i ask to explain because you where probably talking about a different definition of it.

My mistake, I think "D" wishes to have a country exclusively selected for people he desires.

There are places for him to go to achieve that desire, it just isn't in America.

Agravan
12-10-2012, 03:40 PM
Actually I meant "fair" ... we have an entire judicial system based on it.

It isn't always right, but sooner or later, fair is achieved in most goals.

Ok, and your definition of "fair" would be...??

Ranger
12-10-2012, 03:40 PM
what do you mean by "realignment in American politics will likely be along racial lines."

Cigar
12-10-2012, 03:41 PM
i said the next realignment in American politics will likely be along racial lines. He said something about mixed couples. I said they're marginal. I'm guessing he means mixed race marriages.

What type of stupid Political Party would like to realign American politics along racial lines?

Don't we have one like that already? and how well is that working?

Mister D
12-10-2012, 03:42 PM
My mistake, I think "D" wishes to have a country exclusively selected for people he desires.

There are places for him to go to achieve that desire, it just isn't in America.

No, I just think whites have a right to live without being burdened by non-whites.

Ranger
12-10-2012, 03:44 PM
So people now that we have this thread going lets have all the viewers join in because if you've noticed we have 90 viewer. So viewers tell us what platform should be within this new party!:smiley:

Mister D
12-10-2012, 03:45 PM
What type of stupid Political Party would like to realign American politics along racial lines?

Don't we have one like that already? and how well is that working?

It will develop naturally as more and more whites realize they are being dispossessed and that their political/cultural affairs are dominated by the concerns of non-whites.

No, we don't. If the GOP was pro-white I'd be a determined GOP activist. The GOP is loyal to its big business donors. Always has been at least in my lifetime.

Agravan
what do you mean by "realignment in American politics will likely be along racial lines."
IMO, I think he is referring to the obvious racial issues which are currently dividing the country. The constant barrage of hate filled rhetoric from the Democratic party which has set out to keep us divided among racial lines. this will likely formalize in the, not too distant, future as this "post-racial" administration and part have gone out of their way to foment racial hatred. That this will eventually culminate into a Whites vs Non-Whites set of parties is not too far-fetched. I, myself, am not white, but I do not buy into the racial hatred promoted by the left.

Ranger
Mister D when did i ever let a racist on my FORM!
I would very much like you to stop being racist or i will ban you.

Mister D
12-10-2012, 03:46 PM
So people now that we have this thread going lets have all the viewers join in because if you've noticed we have 90 viewer. So viewers tell us what platform should be within this new party!:smiley:

Don't get ahead of yourself. The system will have to fail before any serious Third Party will have a chance.

Mister D
12-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Mister D when did i ever let a racist on my FORM!
I would very much like you to stop being racist or i will ban you.

Who is a racist and what is your FORM?

Ranger
12-10-2012, 03:47 PM
Thank you Agravan.

Agravan
12-10-2012, 03:49 PM
Is Mister D a racist? Maybe. He advocates his desires for white people. Some would then consider him a racist. Cigar has clearly advocated his desires for black people. Is he a racist?
How is one a racist and not the other??

Ranger
sorry i meant Thread but still your idea of devideing the country into just whites and kicking out non-whites is just racist and will not be allowed on this thread.

Mister D
IMO, I think he is referring to the obvious racial issues which are currently dividing the country. The constant barrage of hate filled rhetoric from the Democratic party which has set out to keep us divided among racial lines. this will likely formalize in the, not too distant, future as this "post-racial" administration and part have gone out of their way to foment racial hatred. That this will eventually culminate into a Whites vs Non-Whites set of parties is not too far-fetched. I, myself, am not white, but I do not buy into the racial hatred promoted by the left.

Agravan, while I bust Cigar's ugly black balls I don't harbor any ill will toward other men. It may not seem that way but thankfully that isn't my problem.

Ranger
12-10-2012, 03:50 PM
well at least Cigar doesn't Think that all whites should be kicked. He is probably just trying to protect equality.

Mister D
12-10-2012, 03:51 PM
sorry i meant Thread but still your idea of devideing the country into just whites and kicking out non-whites is just racist and will not be allowed on this thread.

It's not my idea, son, and you don't control this thread. if you would like to me to leave the thread I certainly would if asked politely. Who am I to disturb these Third Party fantasies of yours?

Mister D
12-10-2012, 03:52 PM
well at least Cigar doesn't Think that all whites should be kicked. He is probably just trying to protect equality.

There are well over 200 million white people. How could Cigar kick them all?

Mister D
12-10-2012, 03:53 PM
Is Mister D a racist? Maybe. He advocates his desires for white people. Some would then consider him a racist. Cigar has clearly advocated his desires for black people. Is he a racist?
How is one a racist and not the other??

Frankly, I don't think blacks who advocate for blacks are racists. That's just normal behavior.

Agravan
12-10-2012, 03:56 PM
If you read more deeply into Mister D's post, I think he's trying to protect equality as well. I don't think he desires non-whites to be kicked out, but I do think he desires the racial mess we're into be evened out. No special privileges for black OR whites. When minorities bring their problems into other neighborhoods, should those neighborhoods not be able to protect their lifestyle without having these issues forced on them?
When a particular group refuses to assimilate or even co-exist, is it racist to oppose them?

Ranger
12-10-2012, 03:57 PM
But how can kicking out non-white be counted as equality.

Ranger
12-10-2012, 04:00 PM
And another thing guys lets try to have the viewers speak up about what they think.

Mister D
12-10-2012, 04:03 PM
Besides, kicking non-whites out would not ultimately solve the problem even if it was possible and morally acceptable. The same dynamic of greed and gross self-interest on the part of big business would eventually repeat itself.

Agravan
12-10-2012, 04:04 PM
But how can kicking out non-white be counted as equality.
I don't believe he advocated that. He indicated a desire not to be BURDENED by non-whites. different issue. IMO, I think he meant burdened by the problems that non-assimilating cultures bring with them. There is the rampant crime in non-white communities that spill over into other communities, including white communities. I'm not saying there should be exclusive communities, but the fact is that races tend to congregate along racial lines. that is human nature and cannot be forcibly changed or legislated. I believe we should all live together as one nation, but that is not the reality of the situation and is only being made worse by having one group (whites) suffer because of perceived, and politically fostered, racism from other groups resulting in reverse discrimination against whites.

Ranger
12-10-2012, 04:08 PM
Ok now i get it but is this problem really solvable i mean unless you but a giant tanning machine over the earth or some how create a machine that turns blacks into whites then i don't see an answer.

Mister D
12-10-2012, 04:13 PM
By burdened, I would point to what just happened in the 2012 election. Non-whites vote in their own perceived interests and it has transformed American politics. Obama and his ideology would have been soundly rejected by the American electorate only 20 years ago.

Mister D
12-10-2012, 04:14 PM
Ok now i get it but is this problem really solvable i mean unless you but a giant tanning machine over the earth or some how create a machine that turns blacks into whites then i don't see an answer.

An answer will come in time. When the system fails we will find alternatives.

Ranger
12-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Then please tell me again what you think would be good for this new parties Platform.

Agravan
12-10-2012, 04:17 PM
There is an answer, I think. Stop pandering to people as a race. treat them as people, not voting blocks. Stop treating minorities as if they could not possible get by without some form of government assistance, as if they are too stupid to make it on their own and need special treatment to survive.
Children all go to the same schools. All tests should be standardized, not dumbed down for blacks, hispanics or other minorities. this, in itself, is racism. the thought that these children cannot compete against whites on an equal playing field and need a boost. I went to school with whites, black, hispanics and asians. I did just as well or as bad as they did. I listened to the same lectures, read the same books, so was able to pass the same tests as everyone, including whites, did.
You will not end the racial hatred until you institute a policy of equality. Bring the uneducated up to standard levels, not bring the educated down to sub-par levels.
If you cannot get a job because you're unqualified, then you don't deserve that job just because of your skin color. if you can't get into college because you are uneducated, then you don't get in because you're either black or white. Everybody succeeds or fails based on their own merits, not their skin color.
THAT is the true definition of "fairness".

Ranger
12-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Are predicting that the U.S. will fall?

Agravan
12-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Are predicting that the U.S. will fall?
If we continue on this course, yes.

Mister D
12-10-2012, 04:21 PM
Then please tell me again what you think would be good for this new parties Platform.

Abandoning the fiction of an American nation and the idea that the disparate populations who inhabit this landmass desired, let alone achieved, anything more than a superficial unity is a must for any new party.

Ranger
12-10-2012, 04:23 PM
well then how come even though things like this are said to in-place but republicans and democrats still use these platforms for votes.

And another thing would be is that we should get back on topic this is way of topic. So your saying that the party should also have equality in it right?

Mister D
12-10-2012, 04:24 PM
There is an answer, I think. Stop pandering to people as a race. treat them as people, not voting blocks. Stop treating minorities as if they could not possible get by without some form of government assistance, as if they are too stupid to make it on their own and need special treatment to survive.
Children all go to the same schools. All tests should be standardized, not dumbed down for blacks, hispanics or other minorities. this, in itself, is racism. the thought that these children cannot compete against whites on an equal playing field and need a boost. I went to school with whites, black, hispanics and asians. I did just as well or as bad as they did. I listened to the same lectures, read the same books, so was able to pass the same tests as everyone, including whites, did.
You will not end the racial hatred until you institute a policy of equality. Bring the uneducated up to standard levels, not bring the educated down to sub-par levels.
If you cannot get a job because you're unqualified, then you don't deserve that job just because of your skin color. if you can't get into college because you are uneducated, then you don't get in because you're either black or white. Everybody succeeds or fails based on their own merits, not their skin color.
THAT is the true definition of "fairness".

Indeed progressive efforts to achieve "equality" have exacerbated existing tensions and created new ones.

Ranger
12-10-2012, 04:25 PM
So you and Agravan agree that we should stop trying to pretend that where an all taking country?

Mister D
12-10-2012, 04:26 PM
So you and Agravan agree that we should stop trying to pretend that where an all taking country?

What do you mean?

Ranger
12-10-2012, 04:28 PM
Im mean that we should actually kind of force unity and not fake it.
But basically what Agravan said.

Mister D
12-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Im mean that we should actually kind of force unity and not fake it.

You can't force unity. The quick collapse of the USSR and Yugoslavia testify to that. The soft methods western democracies use to enforce their ideals don't work either. The tension in the US is proof of that.

Ranger
12-10-2012, 04:53 PM
so than how do you think we should go like china?