PDA

View Full Version : Trump put his water bottle on the floor during a meeting — then Mike Pence followed

roadmaster
06-08-2018, 12:25 AM
They have been trying to figure out what it means:laugh: The media is not good with History and they are not smart enough to figure it out.

The internet is losing its mind over a video of President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence seemingly mimicking each other's movements during a meeting on Wednesday.In the video, Trump takes a bottled water and appears to set it on the floor. Pence immediately follows suit.
One Reddit user said: "There was zero hesitation from Pence. It's like they rehearsed it."
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-water-bottle-on-floor-during-meeting-pence-follows-2018-6

gamewell45
06-08-2018, 02:08 AM
They have been trying to figure out what it means:laugh: The media is not good with History and they are not smart enough to figure it out.

The internet is losing its mind over a video of President Donald Trump and Vice President Mike Pence seemingly mimicking each other's movements during a meeting on Wednesday.In the video, Trump takes a bottled water and appears to set it on the floor. Pence immediately follows suit.
One Reddit user said: "There was zero hesitation from Pence. It's like they rehearsed it."
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-water-bottle-on-floor-during-meeting-pence-follows-2018-6

Must be a slow news day. :)

roadmaster
06-08-2018, 03:50 AM
Lol I have over 5 thousand books just at my house, many others elsewhere. I have always loved History. This was a no brainer for me. The media couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.

countryboy
06-08-2018, 07:13 AM
Lol I have over 5 thousand books just at my house, many others elsewhere. I have always loved History. This was a no brainer for me. The media couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag.

Sooo, are you going to share this historical secret with the rest of us?

roadmaster
06-08-2018, 05:55 PM
No they will find out soon.

Agent Zero
06-08-2018, 06:03 PM
The temperatures been in the eighties lately with high humidity.

Why is Melanie wearing that ridiculously heavy coat?

Is she hiding something?

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/fashion/daily/2018/06/06/06-melania-trump-new.w245.h368.jpg

roadmaster
06-08-2018, 06:52 PM
Considering I keep my house at 77 no lower, I know this mystery too and I still get cold.

Don
06-08-2018, 07:41 PM
Two possible reasons why the prez and veep did this.

1. They talked about doing something that didn't matter to see if the "press" would go into spasms. Pushing their buttons. And the press bit.

2. Aliens have made Putin their puppet and he in turn made the prez his puppet and the prez made the veep his puppet. The head alien put its water bottle on the floor so Putin did too. (of course Putin's bottle had vodka in it.) The prez is linked to Putin's actions and so is the veep. None of them had any choice and weren't even aware they did it.

I'm going with number 1.

Crepitus
06-08-2018, 09:21 PM

Yippie for you.

What does that have to do with the price of water bottles in Russia?

Common Sense
06-08-2018, 09:24 PM
The video was funny, but it was nothing more than getting rid of clutter for a photo.

Petty attacks on Trump and Pence are just pointless distractions. There are a plethora of substantial issues to criticize them for.

Peter1469
06-09-2018, 02:38 AM
Considering I keep my house at 77 no lower, I know this mystery too and I still get cold.

I keep my house at 65. I don't care what Melania does.

roadmaster
06-18-2018, 06:01 PM
In other words, when someone took something off the table and put it on the floor, that usually means the deal is off the table especially if more than one did or something is going down or someone. It was done in the South and throughout History. You will even see this at auctions at times alerting the person they are there with that no one knows they are with to stop bidding.

People can connect dots but you need more evidence than that to come to a conclusion.

Captdon
06-19-2018, 09:25 AM
The temperatures been in the eighties lately with high humidity.

Why is Melanie wearing that ridiculously heavy coat?

Is she hiding something?

https://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/fashion/daily/2018/06/06/06-melania-trump-new.w245.h368.jpg

Imagine.