PDA

View Full Version : Be grateful JFK got elected in 1960 instead of Dick Nixon.

9/11 was an inside job
12-28-2012, 02:42 PM
If Dick Nixon-Thats all any american should call this prick,Richard is being way too nice.If he had been elected in 1960,he would have gotten us into a nuclear war with the russians for sure.

Thank goodness Kennedy won the election and thank goodness for the bay of bigs disaster in 1962.I say thank goodness for the bay of pigs disaster because if not for that,JFk might have gotten us into it as well but the reason he kept us out of a nuclear war with the russians was because of the bay of pigs disaster.

The CIA lied to him from the very get go about that invasion saying they would not require military support when they knew from early on they would need it for it to succeed.So since they lied to him about that event and it turned into a disater,after the bay of pigs invasion he learned from his mistakes and stopped listening to the CIA and what they told him so when the Cuban missile crisis came about ,he instead leaned heavy on Bobby and listened to his advise and his aides instead and ignored what the military and CIA wanted him to do which was they wanted him to invade and bomb cuba.

He sought a peaceful solution to it and orchestrated back channel talks with Kruschev.Its a given that if Dick Nixon had been elected back then,he would have done what the military wanted and would have invaded and bombed them like they wanted JFk to do.Thats a given because as vise president under Eisenhower,he ran covert operations for the CIA with a secret war in Indonisia.He was the CIA'S boy.

second of all,he even said himself in later years that if he had been president back then he would have gone in and bombed them.Knowing how incredibly immature Nixon was back then you can bet he would have to.Back then in the early 60's he was incredibly immature according to many people who knew him.

He got wiser in later years as president and wised up that it would have been foolhardy to nuke vietnam like he had talked about what he would do if he was president at that time.He tried to urge IKe to do so himself.

I had been wanting to make this thread for a long time but resisted because I didnt not want to make anymore pro kennedy threads but after that last pitiful thread that americans should respect that bastard,I had no choice anymore.

Deadwood
12-28-2012, 02:47 PM
If Dick Nixon-Thats all any american should call this prick,Richard is being way too nice.If he had been elected in 1960,he would have gotten us into a nuclear war with the russians for sure.

Thank goodness Kennedy won the election and thank goodness for the bay of bigs disaster in 1962.I say thank goodness for the bay of pigs disaster because if not for that,JFk might have gotten us into it as well but the reason he kept us out of a nuclear war with the russians was because of the bay of pigs disaster.

The CIA lied to him from the very get go about that invasion saying they would not require military support when they knew from early on they would need it for it to succeed.So since they lied to him about that event and it turned into a disater,after the bay of pigs invasion he learned from his mistakes and stopped listening to the CIA and what they told him so when the Cuban missile crisis came about ,he instead leaned heavy on Bobby and listened to his advise and his aides instead and ignored what the military wanted him to do which was they wanted him to invade and bomb cuba.

He sought a peaceful solution to it and orchestrated back channel talks with Kruschev.Its a given that if Dick Nixon had been elected back themn,he would have done what the military wanted and would have invaded and bombed them like they wanted JFk to do.Thats a given because as vise president under Eisenhower,he ran covert operations for the CIA with a secret war in Indonisia.He was the CIA'S boy.

second of all,he even said himself in later years that if he had been president back then he would have gone in and bombed them.Knowing how incredibly immature Nixon was back then you can bet he would have to.Back then in the early 60's he was incredibly immature according to many people who knew him.

He got wiser in later years as president and wised up that it would have been foolhardy to nuck vietnam like he had talked about what he would do if he was president at that time.He tried to urge IKe to do so himself.

I had been wanting to make this thread for a long time but resisted because I didnt not want to make anymore pro kennedy threads but after that last pitiful thread that americans should respect that bastard,I had no choice anymore.

You have a very filtered view of history.

The Bay of Pigs was a huge black eye for Kennedy and the United States. As was the "Cuban Missile Crisis." Do you know what the Russians called that? "The Turkey Missile Crisis."

You see, the reason the Russians put missiles in Cuba was because Kennedy hat put nukes in Turkey.

They did not back down from Kennedy's pathetic blockade...what a cruiser and a few destroyers? No, they agreed to turn their navy around and remove the nukes from Cuba when Kennedy caved and withdrew his nukes from Turkey.

It was the closest the United States has ever come to global nuclear war.

Nixon went to China.

BB-35
12-28-2012, 05:07 PM
'Only Nixon can go to China'

Peter1469
12-28-2012, 06:51 PM
I guess we should thank the mob for getting Kennedy elected....

Most people forget that the US had nukes in Turkey.