PDA

View Full Version : Hello to the people of the USA

indapendant
12-28-2012, 04:18 PM
Recintly i looked up the salery of the House & Senate 174.000 a year i think it was maybe time to let them put there money were there mouth is. If we do need to cut cost lets start there, they set minimum wage laws, let them live by the law they set, no more no less.and cut all goodies , health,retirement, and whatever else we can find. After all if most of the poeple in this country can live of theses wages & no kind of goodies of any kind. and they are so much smarter than all of us ,they should do just fine, AFTER ALL A GREAT DEAL OF THEM WERE MILLIONARES BEFORE THEY GOT INTO OFFICE, I SAY PRATICE WHAT U PREACE DO ON TO OTHER, TERM LIMITES R NOT A BAD IDEA EATHER

Deadwood
12-28-2012, 04:30 PM
Recintly i looked up the salery of the House & Senate 174.000 a year i think it was maybe time to let them put there money were there mouth is. If we do need to cut cost lets start there, they set minimum wage laws, let them live by the law they set, no more no less.and cut all goodies , health,retirement, and whatever else we can find. After all if most of the poeple in this country can live of theses wages & no kind of goodies of any kind. and they are so much smarter than all of us ,they should do just fine, AFTER ALL A GREAT DEAL OF THEM WERE MILLIONARES BEFORE THEY GOT INTO OFFICE, I SAY PRATICE WHAT U PREACE DO ON TO OTHER, TERM LIMITES R NOT A BAD IDEA EATHER

That's a bit of a reactionary response isn't it?

The salaries are one thing, but the fact they all seem to retire wealthy is ugly, no argument.

But, minimum wage.

Now, in my business I hire entry level people all the time...and I know what kind of talent you get when you offer the minimum..

But then, considering what kind of talentg we now have in congress and the White House...maybe it would be an improvement

GrassrootsConservative
12-28-2012, 05:29 PM
That's a bit of a reactionary response isn't it?

The salaries are one thing, but the fact they all seem to retire wealthy is ugly, no argument.

But, minimum wage.

Now, in my business I hire entry level people all the time...and I know what kind of talent you get when you offer the minimum..

But then, considering what kind of talentg we now have in congress and the White House...maybe it would be an improvement

QFT.
Welcome to the forum, Indy.

Peter1469
12-28-2012, 06:53 PM
Welcome!

Captain Obvious
12-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Welcome Inda

KC
12-29-2012, 02:35 AM
Hey Independent! Hopefully you like it around here.