PDA

View Full Version : Smugglers abandoned 57 immigrants in Arizona

roadmaster
06-26-2018, 05:33 PM
LUKEVILLE, Ariz. (AP) — An underage pregnant girl, a toddler and over a dozen youths were among a group of 57 Central American immigrants who were abandoned in the middle of the desert by their smugglers and rescued by U.S. Border Patrol agents late last week.
The Border Patrol said it rescued and then arrested members of the group near the Arizona-Mexico border on Friday after someone called Mexican authorities for help.
It says some of the immigrants were in distress in the 108-degree weather, including a young pregnant girl who was sent to a hospital.

The group included 21 adults and 36 minors, many who were traveling without a parent or relative.
“Regardless of the unscrupulous and ill regard for human life attitude by smugglers, Border Patrol Agents work tirelessly to ensure not only the safety and security of our nation but also the safety of those who they come in contact with,” the agency’s Tucson Sector said in a statement.

https://apnews.com/022cc2ecc38e453b89f05fb0a72ad7db/Border-Patrol:-Smugglers-abandoned-57-immigrants-in-Arizona?utm_medium=APWestRegion&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&__twitter_impression=true

stjames1_53
06-26-2018, 06:07 PM
I guess they've found some of those children Mad Max keeps screaming about..........now, Mad Max, how do we connect those children with their real parents?

DGUtley
06-26-2018, 06:47 PM
If we had a wall, with a moat and sharks, maybe they would not try to sneak across?

Admiral Ackbar
06-26-2018, 07:12 PM
I want a wall of fire! Moat of burning oil with sharks with Lasers swimming under the surface. That would be HUGE

Abby08
06-26-2018, 07:15 PM
So, the young pregnant girl has her anchor baby on this side of the border and... automatic citizen.

Mexico called for help, but, didn't try to rescue them, instead, they left it to us....they, didn't want them, now, we're stuck with them.

Hey, stupid people, it gets frickin HOT in the Arizona desert.... cross at your own risk.

Abby08
06-26-2018, 07:19 PM
I want a wall of fire! Moat of burning oil with sharks with Lasers swimming under the surface. That would be HUGE

I Want sharpshooters/snipers......if they're picked off as soon as they set foot across the border... maybe then, they'll get the message loud and clear......WE DON'T WANT YOU!!

Admiral Ackbar
06-26-2018, 07:21 PM
That is intense! I would like to see 24/7 drone patrols with missile strikes... Make it like the DMZ in Korea!

DGUtley
06-26-2018, 07:35 PM

Abby08
06-26-2018, 08:11 PM
That is intense! I would like to see 24/7 drone patrols with missile strikes... Make it like the DMZ in Korea!

That'll also work! As far as I'm concerned, nothing is too intense when speaking of illegals.

donttread
07-08-2018, 07:42 AM
LUKEVILLE, Ariz. (AP) — An underage pregnant girl, a toddler and over a dozen youths were among a group of 57 Central American immigrants who were abandoned in the middle of the desert by their smugglers and rescued by U.S. Border Patrol agents late last week.
The Border Patrol said it rescued and then arrested members of the group near the Arizona-Mexico border on Friday after someone called Mexican authorities for help.
It says some of the immigrants were in distress in the 108-degree weather, including a young pregnant girl who was sent to a hospital.

The group included 21 adults and 36 minors, many who were traveling without a parent or relative.
“Regardless of the unscrupulous and ill regard for human life attitude by smugglers, Border Patrol Agents work tirelessly to ensure not only the safety and security of our nation but also the safety of those who they come in contact with,” the agency’s Tucson Sector said in a statement.

https://apnews.com/022cc2ecc38e453b89f05fb0a72ad7db/Border-Patrol:-Smugglers-abandoned-57-immigrants-in-Arizona?utm_medium=APWestRegion&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&__twitter_impression=true

BP needed some good press.Now time to go Coyote hunting. But which agency would be responsible for that? BP? INS? ICE? DHS? I'll bet this rescue broke some regulation involving the wrong agency doing the rescue or God forbid sharing the info with related agencies.