PDA

View Full Version : Hi, from Far Eastern TN ~

TheRevBytes
01-02-2013, 09:38 AM
Hello from Far Eastern TN, I reside in one of the few GOP counties in the eastern part of the state. I trend conservative but am (highly) liberal concerning some issues, therefore vote the issue not the party. I am a (hopefully) nonjudgmental, non-preaching Minster that holds a masters degree in(theology) and rabid Christian apologist. Been around the world a bit but prefer these mountains to the cities of the world, feel free to ask anything. RB~

hanger4
01-02-2013, 09:46 AM
Welcome to tPF TheRevBytes.

How far east ?? Bristol ?? Tri cities area ??

Know the areas somewhat, live over the hills in NC.

Oldest went to college at Milligan in ElizaBETHton.

Carygrant
01-02-2013, 09:52 AM
[QUOTE=TheRevBytes;209697 therefore vote the issue not the party. I am a (hopefully) nonjudgmental, non-preaching RB~[/QUOTE]

They will hang you high for that .

Cigar
01-02-2013, 09:56 AM
Hello from Far Eastern TN, I reside in one of the few GOP counties in the eastern part of the state. I trend conservative but am (highly) liberal concerning some issues, therefore vote the issue not the party. I am a (hopefully) nonjudgmental, non-preaching Minster that holds a masters degree in(theology) and rabid Christian apologist. Been around the world a bit but prefer these mountains to the cities of the world, feel free to ask anything. RB~

I give it a week ... tops .... and the Cons will be calling you everything but Welcomed. :)

So Welcome to The Political Conservative Forum ... I say have fun for the next 4 years.

Peter1469
01-02-2013, 10:38 AM
Welcome!

Deadwood
01-02-2013, 10:48 AM

Welcome,

Please pay no attention to the trolls....

They are so lonely they leap from under their virtual bridge and swarm anyone know in their desperate need top be noticed.

As one who spans ideology, I embrace your participation and look forward to some stirring debates

oceanloverOH
01-02-2013, 11:46 AM
Welcome, Rev! (And sour grapes for the trolls.....)

KC
01-02-2013, 12:22 PM
Welcome to the forums!

GrassrootsConservative
01-02-2013, 12:25 PM
Welcome. I used to live in Jackson, TN, but I hated it. I do not do well with hillbillys and rednecks, and there's enough still living there to make it impossible for me.

Carygrant
01-02-2013, 04:18 PM
Welcome,

Please pay no attention to the trolls....

So go home to Mummy .

garyo
01-02-2013, 04:21 PM
Welcome, as you can plainly see there are Trolls among us.

Chloe
01-02-2013, 04:42 PM
hi :smiley:

TheRevBytes
01-03-2013, 07:35 AM
hi :smiley:

Hi back at ya! :wink:

TRB

Welcome, as you can plainly see there are Trolls among us.

Yes a few, not as bad as the last (two) forums I called home! Thanks for the heads up!
TRB

Welcome. I used to live in Jackson, TN, but I hated it. I do not do well with hillbillys and rednecks, and there's enough still living there to make it impossible for me.

Thanks for the welcome. Jackson huh? I live about um’ hundreds of klicks east of there. I did work in Jackson for a year or two (P&G as a project manager). So, may I ask why with a SC name like that you don’t like hillbillies and rednecks? We are highly conservative as a rule… Hmm' I like everyone that has some semblance of civility in their personality, even fringe liberals etc. Oh I better confess (again), I am a devout hillbilly and was a ‘redhead‘, so I suppose one out of two means we might get along. btw, a ‘redhead’ has nothing to do with the color of ones hair. (a redhed is a well I will tell all later…TRB

Welcome, Rev! (And sour grapes for the trolls.....)

Thanks for the kind words~

Welcome,
Please pay no attention to the trolls....They are so lonely they leap from under their virtual bridge and swarm anyone know in their desperate need top be noticed. As one who spans ideology, I embrace your participation and look forward to some stirring debates

As do I, (look forward to good debate) ... trolls what trolls?

welcome!

Thanks Peter !

I give it a week ... tops .... and the Cons will be calling you everything but Welcomed. So Welcome to The Political Conservative Forum ... I say have fun for the next 4 years.

Ha ha thanks! Well I cant vote for anyone that supports something that is replusive...

I hope I havent misnamed any replies and will get to everyone else soon thanks to all !

Captain Obvious
01-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Welcome