PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hear from AzLibertarian / CoLibertarian?

Conley
10-31-2011, 01:22 PM
With Bored, Scaybeez, Grumpy and Peter all coming by I was wondering if anyone knew where Az is these days?

We had some good discussions back in the day, and I have to admit to him he was right about Vick being a good qb :D

Mister D
10-31-2011, 01:27 PM
He's a weird guy. He left The Congress too but maybe Peter has heard from him.

Conley
10-31-2011, 01:34 PM

Aren't we all my friend, aren't we all. :D

Well wherever he is I hope he is doing well.

Mister D
10-31-2011, 01:38 PM

Aren't we all my friend, aren't we all. :D

Well wherever he is I hope he is doing well.

We all don't stomp off in a hissy. ;D

Captain Obvious
10-31-2011, 06:17 PM
I emailed him a couple months ago, he basically told me to go fuck off.

Mister D
10-31-2011, 06:19 PM

Oh, that's right. I remember that. Yeah, that was a strange response.

Conley
10-31-2011, 06:23 PM

:D Oh that's right. How could I forget, my bad >:D :D

MMC
10-31-2011, 09:13 PM
Anyone hear from Freecell lately? Cap any from PH in touch with you?

Mister D
10-31-2011, 09:17 PM

Freecell logs in here once in a while.

MMC
10-31-2011, 09:42 PM

Freecell logs in here once in a while.

I havent seen her lately is which is why I asked. Usually she is on when the Nite-Shift is on. Not to mention I havent heard from her. Usually she send me a PM.

Juggernaut
11-01-2011, 07:12 AM
Azz is was and always shall be a mean spirited lying jerk who repeatedly demonized many of us while changing the subject proving how weak his points were in the first place proving how pathetic the liar he is. Not his finest days but what can you expect from someone who compared a member to Von Brunn. He rarely admitted when he was wrong and never seemed to care for admitting Obama or dems are screw ups. Anyone goofy enough to worship the success of Jimmy Carter isn't exactly someone credible on Reagan either. ;D Azz is still here, trust me, you only have to see the glimmerings of rants and baseless attacks on conservatives coupled with the wishy washy fake conservative ideals.

Jelly Bean
11-01-2011, 07:17 AM
I hear from him occassionally, and really like him, although we dont agree...talk about a flame to try and get someone out to post....lma

Juggernaut
11-01-2011, 07:28 AM
If he hadn't tried to manipulate everyone towards agreeing or accusing people of things they never said then he would be so annoying. I had some decent discussions with him.

MMC
11-01-2011, 08:00 AM
Heya Lo or D.....have U Guys talked to AmendmentX/Mordent lately. You guys should drop him a PM. I'll bet he will stop in.

Captain Obvious
11-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Azz is was and always shall be a mean spirited lying jerk who repeatedly demonized many of us while changing the subject proving how weak his points were in the first place proving how pathetic the liar he is. Not his finest days but what can you expect from someone who compared a member to Von Brunn. He rarely admitted when he was wrong and never seemed to care for admitting Obama or dems are screw ups. Anyone goofy enough to worship the success of Jimmy Carter isn't exactly someone credible on Reagan either. ;D Azz is still here, trust me, you only have to see the glimmerings of rants and baseless attacks on conservatives coupled with the wishy washy fake conservative ideals.

My take on the guy was that he was two things. 1) Cannon fodder for anyone with a sense of reason and 2) all over the place. It was almost impossible to hold a debate with him, he was all over the board.