PDA

View Full Version : Bad batch of K2 may be responsible for 4 deaths, 140 people sickened

roadmaster
07-19-2018, 04:43 PM
WASHINGTON - A bad batch of synthetic marijuana may be connected to several deaths and more than 100 people sickened in Washington D.C.
According to a D.C. Fire and EMS spokesperson, there have been about 140 cases of people falling ill after using K2 since Saturday, not including several cases firefighters responded to Wednesday evening.

A firefighter told FOX 5 that 11 people were sickened at E and 3rd streets in Northwest D.C. at around 5 p.m. Wednesday. He compared the zombie-like state of patients to a scene out of "Night of the Living Dead."

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/bad-batch-of-k2-may-be-responsible-for-4-deaths-140-people-sickened-dc-officials-say

DLLS
07-19-2018, 04:47 PM
Were any of the victims opposed to GMOs in food? I would love the irony of some advocate of completely organic food being one of the victims.

jigglepete
07-19-2018, 04:49 PM
Wait, isn't real ganja legal in D.C.!?! What could possibly be running through these peoples brains (I mean besides K2 [I refuse to call it synthetic marijuana because those two terms should not be spoken in the same sentence!]).

*EDIT*
Also, bad batch? there is no such animal as a good batch IMO.

DLLS
07-19-2018, 06:50 PM
Perhaps the K2 is a cheaper alternative. Much like injecting antifreeze is a cheaper alternative to heroin.

Mini Me
07-19-2018, 11:08 PM
PCP is the drug of choice in the ghetto of S. D.C.

Much of which comes from China!

jigglepete
07-20-2018, 03:55 PM
Perhaps the K2 is a cheaper alternative. Much like injecting antifreeze is a cheaper alternative to heroin.

That very well might be true, I mean, when I lived in Hartford, they used to spray Raid on crappy brick weed because it makes you hallucinate...BTW I never actually tried that, but that is what I was told.

Mr.Soxes
07-20-2018, 04:40 PM
Dead dopers = Soxes:yo:

donttread
07-20-2018, 07:54 PM
WASHINGTON - A bad batch of synthetic marijuana may be connected to several deaths and more than 100 people sickened in Washington D.C.
According to a D.C. Fire and EMS spokesperson, there have been about 140 cases of people falling ill after using K2 since Saturday, not including several cases firefighters responded to Wednesday evening.

A firefighter told FOX 5 that 11 people were sickened at E and 3rd streets in Northwest D.C. at around 5 p.m. Wednesday. He compared the zombie-like state of patients to a scene out of "Night of the Living Dead."

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/bad-batch-of-k2-may-be-responsible-for-4-deaths-140-people-sickened-dc-officials-say

All because a much safer drug is banned.