PDA

View Full Version : Cameron proud of UK multi culturism

Carygrant
01-04-2013, 03:35 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/cameron-my-war-on-multiculturalism-2205074.html

Team GB 's PM has firmly shut the door on pseudo multi culturists .
State Multi culturism is of dubious value but the integration of diverse people and cultures has led to the UK being a role model for other nations to follow .
I watched with pride and pleasure as we showed how a country can be galvanised and enriched by the assimilation of new ethnic groups in significant numbers .Many countries and noticeably the US were shocked to see that somehow the UK had managed to produce the greatest Olympics and Paralympics that we have ever seen .
Now people in far away places need to re-think their old and tired ideas and wake up to the future .
Elsewhere here , one or two old white males have desperately tried to conceal the truth from you --- embarrassed that America manages a blood bath most weeks .
Suddenly Team GB leads the way in popular culture --- films , painting , clothes , food , design , theatre , literature and places for scholarship .
How did that happen? Luck ?

And even their enlightened President looks to Europe for intellectual inspiration and reasoned progress toward many people acting for their collective success -- as distinct from one mad group trying to reassert itself over the rest using might and greed as the only inducements to ............ what ? Fail , judging by performance so far .

Mister D
01-04-2013, 03:40 PM
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/cameron-my-war-on-multiculturalism-2205074.html

Team GB 's PM has firmly shut the door on pseudo multi culturists .
State Multi culturism is of dubious value but the integration of diverse people and cultures has led to the UK being a role model for other nations to follow .
I watched with pride and pleasure as we showed how a country can be galvanised and enriched by the assimilation of new ethnic groups in significant numbers .Many countries and noticeably the US were shocked to see that somehow the UK had managed to produce the greatest Olympics and Paralympics that we have ever seen .
Now people in far away places need to re-think their old and tired ideas and wake up to the future .
Elsewhere here , one or two old white males have desperately tried to conceal the truth from you --- embarrassed that America manages a blood bath most weeks .
Suddenly Team GB leads the way in popular culture --- films , painting , clothes , food , design , theatre , literature and places for scholarship .
How did that happen? Luck ?

And even their enlightened President looks to Europe for intellectual inspiration and reasoned progress toward many people acting for their collective success -- as distinct from one mad group trying to reassert itself over the rest using might and greed as the only inducements to ............ what ? Fail , judging by performance so far .

No, Britain is shutting the door on multiculturalism. Nice try though, Cary. :laugh: For some reason, you won't actually quote from your article. Gee, I wonder why!? :grin:

David Cameron launched a devastating attack today on 30 years of multiculturalism in Britain, warning it is fostering extremist ideology and directly contributing to home-grown Islamic terrorism.

Signalling a radical departure from the strategies of previous governments, Mr Cameron said that Britain must adopt a policy of "muscular liberalism" to enforce the values of equality, law and freedom of speech across all parts of society.

But his remarks have already infuriated Muslim groups, as they come on the day of what is expected to be the largest demonstration so far of anti-Muslim sentiment being planned by the English Defence League. They accused Mr Cameron of placing an unfair onus on minority communities to integrate, while failing to emphasise how the wider community can help immigrants feel more welcome in Britain. They suggested his speech was part of a concerted attack on multiculturalism from centre-right European governments and pointed out he was making it in Germany – where Chancellor Angela Merkel recently made a similar attack.

I know you feel silly having parroted the official lies for so long but i am here to educate you about your country. No, there will be no need to thank me. I do a public service. :smiley:

Mister D
01-04-2013, 03:41 PM
Integration has failed throughout Europe as well.

Carygrant
01-04-2013, 03:44 PM
Integration has failed throughout Europe as well.

After you have read the OP carefully and worked out what is actually being said , Try Again .

Mister D
01-04-2013, 03:46 PM
After you have read the OP carefully and worked out what is actually being said , Try Again .

I did. You simply posted a link hoping no one would read it. :laugh: Britain, like most of Europe, is disowning multiculturalism. At best, you made a clumsy attempt to redefine it. I'm not sure why you are so troubled. Good riddance!

Carygrant
01-04-2013, 04:00 PM
I did. You simply posted a link hoping no one would read it. :laugh: Britain, like most of Europe, is disowning multiculturalism. At best, you made a clumsy attempt to redefine it. I'm not sure why you are so troubled. Good riddance!

Now move on to thinking .
And stop making immature assumptions .
" He posted a link which he hoped people would not read " -- What a Dumbo !! Tremendous idea Pee . Sorry , Dee .
Will it catch on ?
Post links which nobody will read --- what a plonker .

Mister D
01-04-2013, 04:06 PM
Now move on to thinking .
And stop making immature assumptions .
" He posted a link which he hoped people would not read " -- What a Dumbo !! Tremendous idea Pee . Sorry , Dee .
Will it catch on ?
Post links which nobody will read --- what a plonker .

You didn't post anything from the article, Cary. Why are you lying? I, however, did post segments of the article proving that Cameron is not at all proud of British multiculturalism but rejects it entirely. :smiley:

Mister D
01-04-2013, 04:08 PM
BTW, there is no hyphen or space in multiculturalism. It is one word, Cary. It is spelled F-A-I-L-U-R-E. :wink:

Carygrant
01-04-2013, 04:21 PM
BTW, there is no hyphen or space in multiculturalism. It is one word, Cary. It is spelled F-A-I-L-U-R-E. :wink:

Clown , but we will ignore your indifferent education .
As I said , you had a link ( too complex?) and you still have no glimmer of understanding .
State multi culturism ( what a dumbo you are-- OED ) , versus , cultural integration .
If it isn't simple , you are clueless .

Mister D
01-04-2013, 04:24 PM
One would think Carygrant would be happy to shake off the yoke of American imperialism but, as you can see, he has internalized the values of the colonizer. He really believes they are his own.

Chris
01-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Compare OP:

"Cameron proud of UK multi culturism"

with link:

"David Cameron launched a devastating attack today on 30 years of multiculturalism in Britain, warning it is fostering extremist ideology and directly contributing to home-grown Islamic terrorism."

Worlds apart. Planets apart. Not even the same universe.

Mister D
01-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Clown , but we will ignore your indifferent education .
As I said , you had a link ( too complex?) and you still have no glimmer of understanding .
State multi culturism ( what a dumbo you are-- OED ) , versus , cultural integration .
If it isn't simple , you are clueless .

There is no hyphen or space, Cary. It's one world. It is spelled F-A-I-L-U-R-E. Cameron rejects multiculturalism. So do most Britons.

Mister D
01-04-2013, 04:25 PM
Compare OP:

"Cameron proud of UK multi culturism"

with link:

"David Cameron launched a devastating attack today on 30 years of multiculturalism in Britain, warning it is fostering extremist ideology and directly contributing to home-grown Islamic terrorism."

Worlds apart. Planets apart. Not even the same universe.

Exactly. Speaking of bad faith...

Carygrant
01-04-2013, 04:34 PM
There is no hyphen or space, Cary. It's one world. It is spelled F-A-I-L-U-R-E. Cameron rejects multiculturalism. So do most Britons.

It's a waste of time . You just are not very bright .
Reading without Comprehension is ignorance .

Mister D
01-04-2013, 04:37 PM
It's a waste of time . You just are not very bright .
Reading without Comprehension is ignorance .

Sorry, but your own source proves me right. :laugh: It must suck to finally come to grips with the fact that you've mindlesly parroted the official lies for so long but better late than never. What must really be a struggle for you is how you can continue to portray yourself as an informed citizen when in fact you're demonstrably clueless.

Carygrant
01-04-2013, 04:59 PM
Good night Mister dee .
Retire . You are far too old and out of reference .
Your post above is the most drunk rubbishy prose that you have yet offered .
Go to bed .

Mister D
01-04-2013, 05:02 PM
Good night Mister dee .
Retire . You are far too old and out of reference .
Your post above is the most drunk rubbishy prose that you have yet offered .
Go to bed .

U mad bro? :smiley:

Don't cite sources that contradict your comments. It's not my fault you insist on making a fool of yourself.

Carygrant
01-04-2013, 05:29 PM
Good boy .
Shut your eyes and think of Mummy .

Mister D
01-04-2013, 08:48 PM
Good boy .
Shut your eyes and think of Mummy .

So now that you know multiculturalism has been a complete failure in the UK we can trust you won't be singing its praises anymore, right? :smiley: I've been telling you this since you arrived here and now you finally understand. Whew! You might be getting a little senile but better late than never. :smiley:

ThirdTerm
01-05-2013, 01:38 AM
Cameron is against extremism in all forms and that's why he also stands firm against Muslim extremism which has been fostered in culturally segregated communities and fascist groups in the UK gained popularity because Labour failed to act on extremism among ethnic minorities in the name of state multiculturalism. Some known Islamist groups in the UK do have close ties with al Qaeda and the government has to ban all of those terrorist groups to ensure public safety and tolerating their Islamist propaganda could lead up to another terror attack in Britain and Anwar al-Awlaki is known to have orchestrated the 9/11 attacks and the government needs to crack down on extremist preachers similar to him who inspire young Muslims to become jihadists.

Chris
01-05-2013, 10:17 AM
Cameron is against extremism in all forms and that's why he also stands firm against Muslim extremism which has been fostered in culturally segregated communities and fascist groups in the UK gained popularity because Labour failed to act on extremism among ethnic minorities in the name of state multiculturalism. Some known Islamist groups in the UK do have close ties with al Qaeda and the government has to ban all of those terrorist groups to ensure public safety and tolerating their Islamist propaganda could lead up to another terror attack in Britain and Anwar al-Awlaki is known to have orchestrated the 9/11 attacks and the government needs to crack down on extremist preachers similar to him who inspire young Muslims to become jihadists.

It's a problem created by Britain's multicultural policies. Cameron seems intent on changing that.