Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,557x in 94,977 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Global Elites: 'No Money, No Problems' | Opinion

A good summation of the Great Reset. There will be no really poor people, and there will be no real middle class or lower upper class. There will be an elite and there will be the rest of us supported by cradle to grave government programs at a lowest common denominator likely somewhere between upper lower class and lower middle class. You won't own anything and you will like and appreciate what the elite provide you.

And this has to be the most transparent attempt at a radical change in governance in the history of mankind. The Davos crowd publicly discusses this stuff. It will be a technocratic autocracy.

Global Elites: 'No Money, No Problems' | Opinion

The Marxists of yesteryear just wanted you to have as much as your fellow citizen—no more, no less. Or at least that's what they claimed.

Today's totalitarians, by contrast, don't want you to have anything. They are globalist elites, and they're frank about their aims. Back in 2016, perhaps their most prized club, the World Economic Forum (WEF), largely known for its flashy annual meeting in the Alpine resort town of Davos, offered eight predictions for the world in 2030. The number one prediction, at the time, was literally: "You'll own nothing. And you'll be happy."

The rapper Notorious B.I.G. famously observed, "Mo money, mo problems." Global elites, however, desire that you subscribe to an utterly different dictum: "No money, no problems." Indeed, this isn't merely their "prediction"—it's their explicit plan. And don't be fooled. They won't be satiated by seizing all your material property. They want to own you. To do this, they will infiltrate, corrupt, and control every component of our humanity. This is the near-term future global elites seek, and one they're within striking distance of achieving given their extraordinary influence over the major institutions of high society. They were just awaiting the right moment to pounce.

Enter the COVID-19 pandemic. Since, according to the Left, no good crisis should go to waste, the WEF openly asserted in 2020 that "the COVID-19 crisis" was an inimitable moment that needed to be exploited to "improve the state of the world." It has since built upon that proclamation with the Great Reset initiative, a breathtakingly audacious framework for overhauling "the direction of national economies, the priorities of societies, the nature of business models, and the management of a global commons." Practically ripped straight from the tyrannical revolutions of yore, the Great Reset initiative now also promises to build "a new social contract that honors the dignity of every human being."

Upon closer examination, what can be deciphered from the framework is that the WEF intends to will into existence its 2016 aim and render as many people as possible penniless serfs. In his contribution to Against the Great Reset, a recently released, must-read collection of essays, scholar Michael Anton makes this crucial point about the goal of our internationalist overlords. "Note that the WEF doesn't say they will own nothing, only that you will. They most assuredly will own a great deal—more than the considerable amount they already own, and you will make up the difference."

To pull off this advanced heist, there are the 21st-century, three-card monte gambits of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) and Economic, Social, and Corporate Governance (ESG), and the Green New Deal. They are championed by the WEF and other transnational organizations—more often than not, directly—and are interconnected across media, academia, entertainment, government, and the corporate world. Of course, not all activity is finely orchestrated from the top. Nonetheless, the vision is defined, the marching orders have been given, and the incentive structure is gamed toward a predetermined outcome.

For instance, colleges and universities, bolstered by endowments and federal grants, issue degrees with few if any career prospects—which, lo and behold, tend to keep graduates from earning a decent living, thus leading them toward dependence on government. Similarly, only the world's largest companies are equipped to keep up with the highly complex and constantly changing standards of ESG. Small- and medium-sized businesses are ever more prone to getting swept away.

Though this comprehensive system of redistribution differs in important ways from its predecessors, the outcome, as Anton suggests, will be exactly same—the self-appointed individuals in charge of collecting property in order to, allegedly, guarantee greater "equity" will keep the lion's share for themselves. This time around, the conductors of social engineering are just far more transparent about their aspirations.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (11-05-2022),stjames1_53 (11-05-2022)

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 388
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,477x in 20,424 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The state already owns you. Your original birth record is in their hands, proving they own you through Rights of Salvage.
    All you have is proof that they have it by getting a Birth Certificate, not the original record.
    A certificate is not the same as the original record.
    They aren't protecting it by holding it. It is theirs.
    The State can now prove they own you.
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,684
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 26,625x in 16,267 Posts
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still haven't read more of The Great Reset. The part I read more than a year ago made me queasy.

Some things can be dismissed as far-out conspiracies, but other things--like the fact Shwab wrote the book about Covid and how to deal with the economic fallout before nations even knew how far the virus would spread--cannot be ignored.

This was a longer time in coming than some would like us to believe. And, while I get that they're trying to control the population and equalize financial distribution--they really have no right to do it.

Who knows what the final outcome will be, but I feel as though they're willing to sacrifice many lives to change what they view as a non-sustainable global society.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FindersKeepers View Post
    I still haven't read more of The Great Reset. The part I read more than a year ago made me queasy.

Some things can be dismissed as far-out conspiracies, but other things--like the fact Shwab wrote the book about Covid and how to deal with the economic fallout before nations even knew how far the virus would spread--cannot be ignored.

This was a longer time in coming than some would like us to believe. And, while I get that they're trying to control the population and equalize financial distribution--they really have no right to do it.

Who knows what the final outcome will be, but I feel as though they're willing to sacrifice many lives to change what they view as a non-sustainable global society.
    We simply can't call the Great Reset a conspiracy theory even though it sounds like the classic conspiracy theory. The WEF and Davos crowd are 100% public/transparent about these plans. Public statements, books like Klaus's and their own public website lay it out for anyone interested.

I think the idea is attractive to too many people. A government planed comfortable life. So long as you go with the program, low stress. I call these people sheep who fear meritocracy.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (11-05-2022)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    The state already owns you. Your original birth record is in their hands, proving they own you through Rights of Salvage.
    All you have is proof that they have it by getting a Birth Certificate, not the original record.
    A certificate is not the same as the original record.
    They aren't protecting it by holding it. It is theirs.
    The State can now prove they own you.
    Have you gotten your Real ID yet?

Getting mine has been a nightmare. My passport expired, so I can't use that, and then the IRS rejected by SS card in my married name--years after they'd issued it in my married name--so I had to order a copy of my marriage certificate from Colorado and I just received it and completed the application at the office 40 miles away in Hutchinson, KS. I got my copy 8 months after I ordered it!

Now, I'm on track to getting my SS card straightened out, but the local Register of Deeds told me I'd either need to show my birth certificate or a renewed passport. And, to renew my passport, I need to show the birth certificate also since there's the name mess-up that really was their mistake, not mine.

In clearing out my mom's house (she kept my certificate in her safe, which was stupid), I've lost it. So, now it looks as though I'll have to order another copy. Will that be another 8 months wait? Probably. I wanted to go to Italy next June and it doesn't look promising right now. I'm so frustrated. I told the man at the SS office in Hutchinson that I should just drive to Colorado and pick up a copy. He said I probably wouldn't be able to get it if I did.

WTH, people?
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    We simply can't call the Great Reset a conspiracy theory even though it sounds like the classic conspiracy theory. The WEF and Davos crowd are 100% public/transparent about these plans. Public statements, books like Klaus's and their own public website lay it out for anyone interested.

I think the idea is attractive to too many people. A government planed comfortable life. So long as you go with the program, low stress. I call these people sheep who fear meritocracy.

That's just the thing! They will always be able to say they were on the up and up because they've announced their every move.

Well, except they never announced how they knew about Covid before it made its impact.

Some things they're keeping quiet.

I wouldn't be surprised to find Shwab and Peter Daszak are drinking buddies.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Getting mine has been a nightmare. My passport expired, so I can't use that, and then the IRS rejected by SS card in my married name--years after they'd issued it in my married name--so I had to order a copy of my marriage certificate from Colorado and I just received it and completed the application at the office 40 miles away in Hutchinson, KS. I got my copy 8 months after I ordered it!

Now, I'm on track to getting my SS card straightened out, but the local Register of Deeds told me I'd either need to show my birth certificate or a renewed passport. And, to renew my passport, I need to show the birth certificate also since there's the name mess-up that really was their mistake, not mine.

In clearing out my mom's house (she kept my certificate in her safe, which was stupid), I've lost it. So, now it looks as though I'll have to order another copy. Will that be another 8 months wait? Probably. I wanted to go to Italy next June and it doesn't look promising right now. I'm so frustrated. I told the man at the SS office in Hutchinson that I should just drive to Colorado and pick up a copy. He said I probably wouldn't be able to get it if I did.

WTH, people?
    I replaced my drivers license just before VA switched to the Real ID. So I am not updating that until 2027. I have a passport and military ID that meet the Real ID requirements.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (11-05-2022),FindersKeepers (11-05-2022)

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 697
    Overall activity: 35.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,342x in 18,869 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WTH, people?
    What do you mean by, Real ID?

I renewed my driver's license in August and, it's just a regular ID, I was asked if I wanted a travel ID, would that be the same thing?
    "LET'S GO BRANDON!"

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Abby08 For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (11-06-2022)

Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Captdon's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,872x in 10,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post

I renewed my driver's license in August and, it's just a regular ID, I was asked if I wanted a travel ID, would that be the same thing?
    Sort of.
    Liberals are a clear and present danger to our nation
    Pick your enemies carefully.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    271 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post

I think so.

We'll need them just to get on domestic flights here in the US as of May of next year.
    The deadline to get one was supposed to be a couple of years ago and then they extended it because of Covid.

See here:
    https://www.tsa.gov/real-id#:~:text=...y%20checkpoint.

I don't really care because it will help weed-out illegals, but for gosh-sake, do they have to make it so difficult? I have a feeling the wait is so long to get copies of original certificates because so many are trying to get them right now.

If you don't plan on flying, you might not need one, but I think I'd get one just to be on the safe side--just in case something comes up and you need to fly.

+ Reply to Thread