Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 27,378x in 15,847 Posts
    Mentioned
    412 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PJL View Post
    Comparing cannabis to nuclear medicine is ridiculous to even attempt....(lol).....if your trying to say that cannabis has only a minor palliative effect on cancer , you need to be reminded that cannabis CBD has been conclusively proven , beyond any doubt by medical experts and extensive testing , to be extremely beneficial in triggering the body's own cannibinoid receptors , to KILL cancer cells. Don't even bother trying to deny it - it's a waist of time.
    Okay, keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better. You are just deluding yourself, but that is your right. Where I get concerned is when you try to sell that bull$#@! to others and they foolishly believe you.

I don't care what you smoke, snort, ingest, inject, or otherwise put into your body. Just be honest with yourself about what you are doing and why.
    “Extremism in defense of liberty is no vice. Moderation in pursuit of justice is no virtue.” - Barry Goldwater

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 86.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,245x in 27,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one is advocating free health care .What people want is affordable health care , and free health care for those who can't afford anything at all.
    If you really intend to advocate for affordable health care you would adopt the free market. Every problem in our health care and insurance system flows directly or indirectly from unconstitutional government interference.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Xl View Post
    If disregard for the Constitution means we have no rights and is the basis for a future civil war, then consider it done and done. Regardless of the outcome of medicare for all, the Constitution has already been disregarded countless times at this point.
    I agree the Constitution has been disregarded.

Arm up.

Or hold an Article V convention of states and give the Constitution some teeth and claws.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No one is advocating free health care .What people want is affordable health care , and free health care for those who can't afford anything at all.
    Right.

Who will you enslave to provide free stuff?

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    No, it is not incorrect. Some minor pain relief and nausea relief effect. It doesn't cure anything. It is ineffective in the treatment of Glaucoma, contrary to what Marijuana advocates have been saying for decades. Current studies indicate negative effects associated with long term use, including (although not conclusively established yet) Schizophrenia. You are also looking at impaired memory, and possibly psychosis. Heavy Marijuana use by teens has shown an actual decrease in IQ of an average of 8 points by the time they reach their mid 30s. Studies indicate less than full recovery if the subject stops using. The American College of Cardiology says it can lead to irregular heartbeat and increased risk of Acute Coronary Syndrome.

We could go on and on, but if if you are a regular user now, you probably have impaired cognitive abilities and wouldn't understand the discussion anyway.

Let me make it simple for you... The $#@! is bad for you. Whatever minor positive effects it may have are far outweighed by the negatives.

Use whatever excuse you want for getting high, I don't care a rat's ass, but you really shouldn't pretend you are doing something good for you.
    Despite your aversion cannabis as medicine is here and growing.

Let me make it simple for you...you err.

Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 1,493
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    PJL's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 982x in 846 Posts
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cletus View Post
    Okay, you like using the drug so you have bought into the hype in order to justify it. You aren't interested in facts. You just want validation.
    Incorrect . In a nutshell , I was diagnosed with cancer.....I done my research......and I treated myself with cannabis oil , along with chemo therapy , and a strict organic diet........and it got me through . There have been times over the last two years that I run out of cannabis oil , and within a day , my recovery ceased , and I nosedived , until I got a new supply. I would urge anyone who gets diagnosed with cancer to use cannabis oil , without hesitation ........because I know. The best advice I could give them is to avoid listening to fools like you.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That the exact reason why health care should be put above politics and be a totally bipartisan issue , so it's above being tampered with or altered by vested interests ( that contribute vast amounts of cash donations to ambitious politicians)
    You leftists constantly tell us you are the smartest people who ever lived. Given that when do you think you can come up with a plan for all of you smart people to pool your resources based on private contracts and do what you are trying to impose on the rest of us?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

DGUtley (02-13-2020)

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Incorrect . It is about health care for all - try reading the OP , and put your brain in gear before engaging your mouth.
    Healthcare for all is something demagogues say. Focus on yourself. You believe someone else should pay for your health care. Why haven't you created private, contractual agreements to pool the resources of the 63 million of you and just do it without forcing those who have no interest in being slaves to the State, from joining you?

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    385 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Common View Post
    That is pure bull$#@! and you need to go and read ALL the bad effects of marihuana use.

I said long ago they wont tell us the negatives until its legalized because that what they want. NOW the truth is out there
    Too much aspirin is bad for you. Have you stopped taking aspirin?

Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,964x in 55,592 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So then they are advocating free health care. Our political class is convincing more and more people that they can indeed be provided with free stuff.

Of course everyone knows that nothing is free. Someone has to pay for it. Liberals have convinced the masses that this provider is always someone else.

+ Reply to Thread