User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4595135141142143144145146147148149155 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 1669

Thread: Coronavirus Information

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,584x in 55,991 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I caught the virus. It's a pretty brutal cold. I feel bad, but not bad enough to stay in bed. I started feeling it yesterday and I did a home test and it showed positive before the end of the time period printed in the instruction.

My wife got it too. So have three of my friends. I think we all got it from the same source.
    Last edited by Tahuyaman; 06-25-2022 at 10:20 AM.
    When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.“ - Benjamin Franklin.

“When people get used to preferential treatment equal treatment seems like discrimination.” - Thomas Sowell

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    This morning I felt like crap, I’m starting to perk up a bit.
    When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic.“ - Benjamin Franklin.

“When people get used to preferential treatment equal treatment seems like discrimination.” - Thomas Sowell

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,486x in 94,934 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I said this when the mRNA vaxes came out:

COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ Are Gene Therapy

Not a vaccine in the medical definition, the COVID-19 ‘vaccine’ is really an experimental gene therapy that does not render immunity or prevent infection or transmission of the disease.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• mRNA “vaccines” created by Moderna and Pfizer are gene therapies. They fulfill all the definitions of gene therapy and none of the definitions for a vaccine. This matters because you cannot mandate a gene therapy against COVID-19 any more than you can force entire populations to undergo gene therapy for a cancer they do not have and may never be at risk for
    • mRNA contain genetic instructions for making various proteins. mRNA “vaccines” deliver a synthetic version of mRNA into your cells that carry the instruction to produce the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, the antigen, that then activates your immune system to produce antibodies
    • The only one benefiting from an mRNA “vaccine” is the vaccinated individual, since all they are designed to do is lessen clinical symptoms associated with the S-1 spike protein. Since you’re the only one who will reap a benefit, it makes no sense to demand you accept the risks of the therapy “for the greater good” of your community
    • Since mRNA “vaccines” do not meet the medical and/or legal definition of a vaccine — at least not until the CDC redefined “vaccine” — marketing them as such is a deceptive practice that violates the law that governs advertising of medical practices
    • SARS-CoV-2 has not even been proven to be the cause of COVID-19. So, a gene therapy that instructs your body to produce a SARS-CoV-2 antigen — the viral spike protein — cannot be said to be preventive against COVID-19, as the two have not been shown to be causally linked
    mRNA ‘Vaccines’ Fulfill None of the Criteria for a Vaccine

To start, let’s take a look at some basic definitions of words. When these gene therapies were introduced, the definition of vaccine according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, was:[1]
    • “A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.”
    Immunity, in turn, was defined as:
    • “Protection from an infectious disease,” meaning that “If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.”
    That’s the CDC’s medical definition, which was effective until September 1, 2021

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Overall activity: 6.0%
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Bigdog's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,627x in 1,027 Posts
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    I said this when the mRNA vaxes came out:

COVID-19 ‘Vaccines’ Are Gene Therapy

Not a vaccine in the medical definition, the COVID-19 ‘vaccine’ is really an experimental gene therapy that does not render immunity or prevent infection or transmission of the disease.

STORY AT-A-GLANCE

• mRNA “vaccines” created by Moderna and Pfizer are gene therapies. They fulfill all the definitions of gene therapy and none of the definitions for a vaccine. This matters because you cannot mandate a gene therapy against COVID-19 any more than you can force entire populations to undergo gene therapy for a cancer they do not have and may never be at risk for
    • mRNA contain genetic instructions for making various proteins. mRNA “vaccines” deliver a synthetic version of mRNA into your cells that carry the instruction to produce the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, the antigen, that then activates your immune system to produce antibodies
    • The only one benefiting from an mRNA “vaccine” is the vaccinated individual, since all they are designed to do is lessen clinical symptoms associated with the S-1 spike protein. Since you’re the only one who will reap a benefit, it makes no sense to demand you accept the risks of the therapy “for the greater good” of your community
    • Since mRNA “vaccines” do not meet the medical and/or legal definition of a vaccine — at least not until the CDC redefined “vaccine” — marketing them as such is a deceptive practice that violates the law that governs advertising of medical practices
    • SARS-CoV-2 has not even been proven to be the cause of COVID-19. So, a gene therapy that instructs your body to produce a SARS-CoV-2 antigen — the viral spike protein — cannot be said to be preventive against COVID-19, as the two have not been shown to be causally linked
    mRNA ‘Vaccines’ Fulfill None of the Criteria for a Vaccine

To start, let’s take a look at some basic definitions of words. When these gene therapies were introduced, the definition of vaccine according to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, was:[1]
    • “A product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.”
    Immunity, in turn, was defined as:
    • “Protection from an infectious disease,” meaning that “If you are immune to a disease, you can be exposed to it without becoming infected.”
    That’s the CDC’s medical definition, which was effective until September 1, 2021

Yup, can't mandate a Gene Therapy is pretty much why it was labeled a vaccine. As you can see above a completely worthless non working vaccine.

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I'm still supposed to be under self quaranteen for a couple more days. I wanted a beer and I had none in any of my usual stash. I told my wife I was goung out to the local convenience for a quick stop. She got all pissy about, so I decided to stay home. I was straightening up my shop in the basement and found a half case of beer I brewed years ago and forgot about. I uncapped a quart bottle to give it a try. It's awesome. I remember it now. It was probably the brown ale I ever made.

My COVID symptoms were weird. I felt like I was coming down with something on the first day. The second day it was a bad cold. The next day I felt fine. The day after that I had a bad cold again. Now nothing.
    Last edited by Tahuyaman; 06-29-2022 at 05:19 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

stephenpe (07-20-2022)

Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 767
    Overall activity: 38.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Abby08's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 30,323x in 18,858 Posts
    Mentioned
    133 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post
    I'm still supposed to be under self quaranteen for a couple more days. I wanted a beer and I had none in any of my usual stash. I told my wife I was goung out to the local convenience for a quick stop. She got all pissy about, so I decided to stay home. I was straightening up my shop in the basement and found a half case of beer I brewed years ago and forgot about. I uncapped a quart bottle to give it a try. It's awesome. I remember it now. It was probably the brown ale I ever made.

My COVID symptoms were weird. I felt like I was coming down with something on the first day. The second day it was a bad cold. The next day I felt fine. The day after that I had a bad cold again. Now nothing.

You actually had a positive covid test?
    "LET'S GO BRANDON!"

Achievements:
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abby08 View Post
    You actually had a positive covid test?
    Yes. I got a tad bit sick too. Nothing drastic.

Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 798
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,497x in 1,841 Posts
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This virus continues and since so many (the unvaccinated) live mentally in the days of witch doctors and psychics, it continues to mutate. Close family hasn't had it but in our extended family there are several cases. Most just don't feel well for a while - all vaccinated so no hospital or deaths. One person has what is defined as long Covid, not feeling well for a extended time. My wife and I still mask in crowded places and are back doing short trips and journeys. Actually we never stayed put, it ain't in my being. Be safe out there.

https://www.eatthis.com/news-the-cov...-doctors-most/
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

"I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 954
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial25000 Experience Points
    stephenpe's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,865x in 1,910 Posts
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuyaman View Post

my wife tested positive and she would be fine one day and feel bad the next. She had the first two shots. I never got it or any symptoms being right there with her. I think my immune system was boosted working in a school for 40 yrs. I very rarely get sick.
    As for your home brew, my dad said my grandmother made the best he ever tasted. Her last batch was back in the 60s so I never got a shot at it..........she was my dad's mother in law.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to stephenpe For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (07-20-2022)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,486x in 94,934 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenpe View Post
    my wife tested positive and she would be fine one day and feel bad the next. She had the first two shots. I never got it or any symptoms being right there with her. I think my immune system was boosted working in a school for 40 yrs. I very rarely get sick.
    As for your home brew, my dad said my grandmother made the best he ever tasted. Her last batch was back in the 60s so I never got a shot at it..........she was my dad's mother in law.
    What was her homebrew?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

FindersKeepers (07-20-2022)

+ Reply to Thread