User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 150 of 151 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151 LastLast
Results 1,491 to 1,500 of 1505

Thread: Coronavirus Information

  1. #1491
    Points: 29,548, Level: 41
    Level completed: 93%, Points required for next Level: 102
    Overall activity: 12.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    midcan5's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    71674
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Philly, PA
    Posts
    5,305
    Points
    29,548
    Level
    41
    Thanks Given
    1,185
    Thanked 2,215x in 1,642 Posts
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    How boring and pointless must your life be to obsess this much over something so trivial?

    Death is trivial? You should try it sometime and let us know.
    Wanna make America great, buy American owned, made in the USA, we do. AF Veteran, INFJ-A, I am not PC.

    "I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it." Voltaire

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to midcan5 For This Useful Post:

    bdtex (08-03-2022)

  3. #1492
    Original Ranter
    Points: 751,045, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 87.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    475974
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    215,012
    Points
    751,045
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    139,359
    Thanked 126,958x in 81,785 Posts
    Mentioned
    2464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    These heart issues are present in the mRNA vaxes too. And are why athletes are hesitant to get them. An athlete who does not have an undiagnosed autoimmune disorder has nothing to fear from COVID while these heart issues are very likely career killers and in many cases killers.

    Novavax COVID Vaccines Should Carry Heart Inflammation Warning, EU Says




    The European Medicines Agency (EMA) today recommended adding a warning for two types of heart inflammation to Novavax’s COVID-19 vaccine, marketed under the brand names Nuvaxovid and Covovax, based on a small number of cases reported in those who received the vaccine.


    According to a statement, the EMA’s Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee — responsible for assessing and monitoring the safety of human medicines — concluded that “myocarditis and pericarditis can occur following vaccination with Nuvaxovid.”


    “The Committee is therefore recommending listing myocarditis and pericarditis as new side effects in the product information for Nuvaxovid, together with a warning to raise awareness among healthcare professionals and people receiving this vaccine,” the statement said.


    The Pharmacovigilance Risk Assessment Committee also requested the “marketing authorization holder of Nuvaxovid provides additional data on risk of side effects occurring.”


    According to Reuters, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) flagged a risk of heart inflammation from the Novavax vaccine in early June.


    However, the agency on July 13 granted Novavax’s request for Emergency Use Authorization of the vaccine for adults 18 and over in the U.S.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (08-11-2022)

  5. #1493
    Points: 91,943, Level: 73
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 307
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredSocial50000 Experience PointsOverdrive
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    29568
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    37,227
    Points
    91,943
    Level
    73
    Thanks Given
    38,633
    Thanked 29,560x in 18,998 Posts
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had to laugh at how real doctors feel. I had my 2nd cataract surgery on Wend. They changed my follow up doctor yesterday because my operating doctor tested positive for Covid in the morning. I only knew because I know the girl in the office making the calls. They did not tell anyone else. Everything went on just as if nothing was going on.
    When I told my Primary Physician that I had Covid back in March he shrugged his shoulders and said "Who hasn't had Covid at this point".

    The hype of Covid is not believed by the doctors themselves. This is all just a money theft scheme.
    Let's go Brandon !!!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (08-11-2022)

  7. #1494
    Original Ranter
    Points: 275,479, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 33.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    412172
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    109,283
    Points
    275,479
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    23,338
    Thanked 49,116x in 33,401 Posts
    Mentioned
    1064 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by carolina73 View Post
    I had to laugh at how real doctors feel. I had my 2nd cataract surgery on Wend. They changed my follow up doctor yesterday because my operating doctor tested positive for Covid in the morning. I only knew because I know the girl in the office making the calls. They did not tell anyone else. Everything went on just as if nothing was going on.
    When I told my Primary Physician that I had Covid back in March he shrugged his shoulders and said "Who hasn't had Covid at this point".

    The hype of Covid is not believed by the doctors themselves. This is all just a money theft scheme.
    NY was recently pushing vaccinations for babies. Finally we can protect our babies!
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.


    ~Alain de Benoist


  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

    carolina73 (08-11-2022),stjames1_53 (08-11-2022)

  9. #1495
    Original Ranter
    Points: 751,045, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 87.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    475974
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    215,012
    Points
    751,045
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    139,359
    Thanked 126,958x in 81,785 Posts
    Mentioned
    2464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Other doctors to include US docs have raised red flags too- yes, heart issues from the vax. Again.

    Japanese Surgeon Calls for Suspension of COVID Boosters (theepochtimes.com)





    In a letter
    to the peer-reviewed journal Virology, a Japanese cardiovascular surgeon, Dr. Kenji Yamamoto, has called for the discontinuation of COVID-19 booster shots. “As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued,” Yamamoto wrote. Among his urgent concerns are the fact that the COVID-19 vaccines have been linked to vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, which, in some cases, has been lethal to patients.


    Yamamoto works at Okamura Memorial Hospital in Shizuoka, Japan. In the letter he explains that he and his colleagues have “encountered cases of infections that are difficult to control,” including some that occurred after open-heart surgery and were still not under control after several weeks of treatment with multiple antibiotics.



    These patients, says Yamamoto, showed signs of being immunocompromised, and some of them died.

    Yamamoto believes their suppressed immune function is likely to have been caused by COVID-19 vaccination.

    It is rare for a cardiac surgeon to get involved in government vaccination policy. It is even rarer for a practicing medical doctor to express an opinion like this that flies in the face of the medical status quo in a prestigious medical journal, and for the medical journal itself to publish the opinion.

    Angelina Farella, MD: ‘It’s an All-Out Red Alert’


    Other clinicians
    , too, who have never spoken publicly before are also voicing similar concerns.


    In a letter to the peer-reviewed journal Virology, a Japanese cardiovascular surgeon, Dr. Kenji Yamamoto, has called for the discontinuation of COVID-19 booster shots. “As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued,” Yamamoto wrote. Among his urgent concerns are the fact that the COVID-19 vaccines have been linked to vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, which, in some cases, has been lethal to patients.
    Yamamoto works at Okamura Memorial Hospital in Shizuoka, Japan. In the letter he explains that he and his colleagues have “encountered cases of infections that are difficult to control,” including some that occurred after open-heart surgery and were still not under control after several weeks of treatment with multiple antibiotics.

    These patients, says Yamamoto, showed signs of being immunocompromised, and some of them died.
    Yamamoto believes their suppressed immune function is likely to have been caused by COVID-19 vaccination.
    It is rare for a cardiac surgeon to get involved in government vaccination policy. It is even rarer for a practicing medical doctor to express an opinion like this that flies in the face of the medical status quo in a prestigious medical journal, and for the medical journal itself to publish the opinion.
    Angelina Farella, MD: ‘It’s an All-Out Red Alert’

    Other clinicians, too, who have never spoken publicly before are also voicing similar concerns.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (08-11-2022)

  11. #1496
    Points: 3,631, Level: 14
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 419
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Bigdog's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    889
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    910
    Points
    3,631
    Level
    14
    Thanks Given
    69
    Thanked 879x in 540 Posts
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Other doctors to include US docs have raised red flags too- yes, heart issues from the vax. Again.

    Japanese Surgeon Calls for Suspension of COVID Boosters (theepochtimes.com)





    In a letter
    to the peer-reviewed journal Virology, a Japanese cardiovascular surgeon, Dr. Kenji Yamamoto, has called for the discontinuation of COVID-19 booster shots. “As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued,” Yamamoto wrote. Among his urgent concerns are the fact that the COVID-19 vaccines have been linked to vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, which, in some cases, has been lethal to patients.


    Yamamoto works at Okamura Memorial Hospital in Shizuoka, Japan. In the letter he explains that he and his colleagues have “encountered cases of infections that are difficult to control,” including some that occurred after open-heart surgery and were still not under control after several weeks of treatment with multiple antibiotics.



    These patients, says Yamamoto, showed signs of being immunocompromised, and some of them died.

    Yamamoto believes their suppressed immune function is likely to have been caused by COVID-19 vaccination.

    It is rare for a cardiac surgeon to get involved in government vaccination policy. It is even rarer for a practicing medical doctor to express an opinion like this that flies in the face of the medical status quo in a prestigious medical journal, and for the medical journal itself to publish the opinion.

    Angelina Farella, MD: ‘It’s an All-Out Red Alert’


    Other clinicians
    , too, who have never spoken publicly before are also voicing similar concerns.


    In a letter to the peer-reviewed journal Virology, a Japanese cardiovascular surgeon, Dr. Kenji Yamamoto, has called for the discontinuation of COVID-19 booster shots. “As a safety measure, further booster vaccinations should be discontinued,” Yamamoto wrote. Among his urgent concerns are the fact that the COVID-19 vaccines have been linked to vaccine-induced immune thrombotic thrombocytopenia, which, in some cases, has been lethal to patients.
    Yamamoto works at Okamura Memorial Hospital in Shizuoka, Japan. In the letter he explains that he and his colleagues have “encountered cases of infections that are difficult to control,” including some that occurred after open-heart surgery and were still not under control after several weeks of treatment with multiple antibiotics.

    These patients, says Yamamoto, showed signs of being immunocompromised, and some of them died.
    Yamamoto believes their suppressed immune function is likely to have been caused by COVID-19 vaccination.
    It is rare for a cardiac surgeon to get involved in government vaccination policy. It is even rarer for a practicing medical doctor to express an opinion like this that flies in the face of the medical status quo in a prestigious medical journal, and for the medical journal itself to publish the opinion.
    Angelina Farella, MD: ‘It’s an All-Out Red Alert’

    Other clinicians, too, who have never spoken publicly before are also voicing similar concerns.
    Doesn't shock me, hell we still have some on here who continue to wrongly think the vaccine is safe and effective!

    Even when proven it doesn't prevent you from catching Covid, even when proven that it doesn't help contain and prevent the spread of Covid, and worse is even when it is proven to have severe side effects including death! They still try and tell people it is mostly safe and everyone should take it.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bigdog For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (08-11-2022)

  13. #1497
    Original Ranter
    Points: 751,045, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 87.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    475974
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    215,012
    Points
    751,045
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    139,359
    Thanked 126,958x in 81,785 Posts
    Mentioned
    2464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdog View Post
    Doesn't shock me, hell we still have some on here who continue to wrongly think the vaccine is safe and effective!

    Even when proven it doesn't prevent you from catching Covid, even when proven that it doesn't help contain and prevent the spread of Covid, and worse is even when it is proven to have severe side effects including death! They still try and tell people it is mostly safe and everyone should take it.
    Well it doesn't seem to do what a vaccine is suppose to do. It provides a possible ease of symptoms (or not) with the risk of a couple major heart issues.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

    stjames1_53 (08-11-2022)

  15. #1498
    Original Ranter
    Points: 751,045, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 87.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    475974
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    215,012
    Points
    751,045
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    139,359
    Thanked 126,958x in 81,785 Posts
    Mentioned
    2464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not good for the kids:

    29 Percent of Young Pfizer COVID Vaccine Recipients Suffered Heart Effects: Study

    Nearly three in 10 children who received Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine experienced heart effects afterwards, according to a new study.


    Researchers studied 301 students across two schools in Thailand. The students were aged 13 to 18 and had received a dose of Pfizer’s vaccine without a serious adverse event. Most had no underlying disease, while 44 had conditions such as asthma and allergic rhinitis.


    Researchers conducted laboratory tests to establish a baseline and followed up at three days, seven days, and 14 days after the students received a second dose of the vaccine.



    Researchers found that 29 percent of the youth experienced cardiovascular effects, including heart palpitations, chest pain, and shortness of breath.

    Fifty-four had abnormal electrocardiogram results. Six experienced mitral valve prolapse, which the Mayo Clinic describes as a heart valve disease; six had high blood pressure, and seven were diagnosed with heart inflammation.


    Two of the children were hospitalized, with one being admitted to intensive care.



    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Peter1469 For This Useful Post:

    carolina73 (08-11-2022)

  17. #1499
    Points: 116,393, Level: 82
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 257
    Overall activity: 10.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    54146
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    43,218
    Points
    116,393
    Level
    82
    Thanks Given
    86,614
    Thanked 25,164x in 17,569 Posts
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There was, at one time, a discussion about giving "in womb" vaccinations..................I believe it is still on the table
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

  18. #1500
    Points: 81,813, Level: 69
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 637
    Overall activity: 14.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    FindersKeepers's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    168753
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    24,309
    Points
    81,813
    Level
    69
    Thanks Given
    17,918
    Thanked 21,389x in 12,613 Posts
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stjames1_53 View Post
    There was, at one time, a discussion about giving "in womb" vaccinations..................I believe it is still on the table
    I may be wrong, but I think this was about women getting the vaccines while pregnant in order to offer some sort of resistance to their babies.

    But, were they really talking about vaccinating a fetus? That seems too risky for the intended reward.
    ""A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" ~George Bernard Shaw

+ Reply to Thread

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts