Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well yes safety Im happy to answer that, I

I choose this subject because you expressed support for Antifa and said wait till it happens to the NRA.
    then I dropped that part and went on to define what a terrorist group was , its the first post I made to start the debate to you.

you then responded

First, we need to establish what constitutes "support", so per YOUR request we changed direction a bit to define what is and what is not.
    I was not perusing the subject in any way I only said thats why I had picked the subject safety, you are the one who decided to define it .

I fully understand why you would prefer not to talk about it as part of this debate .
    If you prefer to drop the subject and move on to the main subject then I understand completely , if I had said what you didn I would not want to talk about it either, so we can agree that we will move on to get closer to the core of the subject and overlook your request to define support because you prefer not to talk about it.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    Safety I choose this subject because you expressed support for Antifa and said wait till it happens to the NRA.

this is the definition of a terrorist group be it foreign or domestic.

The calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear.

Its my opinion the the NRA is not associated with this type of behavior , but Antifa is associated with such behavior.

I turn the floor over to you Safety .

let us start over. safety. the above is the definition of a terrorist group , perhaps you have a different version to debate ?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have to say that Antifa is indeed a terrorist group by definition of what a terrorist group is.

I now turn the floor over to you Safety

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    let us start over. safety. the above is the definition of a terrorist group , perhaps you have a different version to debate ?
    Basically it would be like trying to label bird watching as an organization. Yes, there are bird-watching organizations as there are Antifa organizations but neither bird-watching nor Antifa is an organization. That's one hurdle. The second is trying to understand how authorities can use the Immigration and Nationality Act to designate a group as a "Foreign Terrorist Organization," and they can try to use Executive Order 13224, which expanded the ability to apply the terrorism label in the wake of the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, but for this label, they would need proof of foreign operations, such as training camps or foreign leadership, neither of which would apply to anti-fascist organizations. Antifa would also have to show a clear and present danger to national security interests, which would be a stretch by any definition.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well safety let us start off with the first part. You say they are not a organization then what are they ?
    They show up in large groups of people it's not random when they show up in large groups its clearly organized.

Next your second statement I think if you will look a bit President trump wants antifa labeled as a domestic terriost group not a foreign group so your entire theroy there is pointless .
    As for antifa showing a clear and present danger to national security again that is pointless. They do howver show a clear and present danger to America as they aelre regulary involved in physical assults looting anti goverment riots arson destruction of property .
    And many are anti american and communist .can you deny any of the above statements .

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bu the way Safety have you ever heard of the Audubon Society ?
    They were a orginized group of bird watchers Safety .
    Perhaps you should try another analogy ?
    Last edited by bulletbob; 06-08-2020 at 09:04 AM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well safety let us start off with the first part. You say they are not a organization then what are they ?
    They show up in large groups of people it's not random when they show up in large groups its clearly organized.

Next your second statement I think if you will look a bit President trump wants antifa labeled as a domestic terriost group not a foreign group so your entire theroy there is pointless .
    As for antifa showing a clear and present danger to national security again that is pointless. They do howver show a clear and present danger to America as they aelre regulary involved in physical assults looting anti goverment riots arson destruction of property .
    And many are anti american and communist .can you deny any of the above statements .
    I explained this before, here it is again....Antifa, is a loose collection of individuals and groups that engage in aggressive mobilization against far-right extremist movements, especially violent white supremacists. Within Antifa there are also anarchists, a portion of whom descend on protests to engage in vandalism and violence, with the overall goal of destruction and destabilization. They are decentralized to the point of having no identifiable leadership, no specific funding streams, training camps, or strategy for recruitment. The movement’s entire nom de plume is its opposition to what its adherents consider fascists, typically defined as neo-Nazis and other racists.

Bu the way Safety have you ever heard of the Audubon Society ?
    They were a orginized group of bird watchers Safety .
    Perhaps you should try another analogy ?
    The Audubon Society is an organization of bird watchers. Bird watching as the activity was what I was comparing, just like Antifa is the activity. Supposedly it was like the now hidden TEA Party, no formal organization, but different factions of the ideology.

I will respectively request for a second time to use the quote feature when you respond
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps Im the wrong person for you to debate as I never finished the 9 th grade and am basically a uneducated red neck hillbilly .
    Perhaps you would perfer one of the harvard educated lawyers arrested in the riots ?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Perhaps Im the wrong person for you to debate as I never finished the 9 th grade and am basically a uneducated red neck hillbilly .
    Perhaps you would perfer one of the harvard educated lawyers arrested in the riots ?
    You requested the challenge. I understand by your posts that you are having difficulty expressing your thoughts, but I can work with that, as long as you show some consideration by using either the quote feature or mentions.

- Jefferson Davis

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

DGUtley (06-08-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    I explained this before, here it is again....Antifa, is a loose collection of individuals and groups that engage in aggressive mobilization against far-right extremist movements, especially violent white supremacists. Within Antifa there are also anarchists, a portion of whom descend on protests to engage in vandalism and violence, with the overall goal of destruction and destabilization. They are decentralized to the point of having no identifiable leadership, no specific funding streams, training camps, or strategy for recruitment. The movement’s entire nom de plume is its opposition to what its adherents consider fascists, typically defined as neo-Nazis and other racists.

The Audubon Society is an organization of bird watchers. Bird watching as the activity was what I was comparing, just like Antifa is the activity. Supposedly it was like the now hidden TEA Party, no formal organization, but different factions of the ideology.

I will respectively request for a second time to use the quote feature when you respond

did you think Antifa was against white extremist in black neighborhoods looting and committing arson assaults and destruction in permanently black neighborhoods marching with black lives protesters and committing crimes i crimes attacking cops walking with those black lives matter groups ?

and are they not a terrorist group ? or are they version of the care bears ?

+ Reply to Thread