Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    Its not my definition Safety its the goverments the same definition used by Clinton Bush O bung hole and Trump to Define what a terrorist organization is.

As for what Antifas goal is thats much more complicated of a issue.
    The entire Antifa movement is based on being anarchist. However they seem to vary a bit from group to group just as the Muslim terriost groups do.
    As I said before they are a loose nit group with local leaders and various ideologies.
    Many are communist some are anti goverment some are anti fascist and some are just anti American anti goverment.
    So as to what their goals are its varied from local group to group. They do show up in force from different areas areas to riot and are well known for assults on the police the eldery and any group they out number .
    You have surely seen it in the news unprovoked attacks defacing property destruction of property arson .
    And while they do have different goals to some extent they are all anarchist.
    Perhaps you can show some examples of them raising money to help children or the crippled or elderly or the hungery .
    All I have seen of them is attacking and assulting people many eldery arson destruction of property and anti American actions , along with involvement in riots every chance they get Nationwide.
    I dont think you could call them the care bears now could you.
    I know I am just a uneducated hillbilly who never passed the 9th grade but even I can see they are a danger to our nation .
    So basically you only have subjective opinions about Antifa. Surely since you don't seem to mind them being labeled "domestic terrorists", you can tell me how many people they have killed as a group. I don't think there is a law against someone being an anarchist, is there? More and more you are making the case that any group that kills, should be labeled "domestic terrorists", that would seem to include LEOs that engage in unlawful killings as well, right? Are you starting to be able to understand why attaching arbitrary labels on groups we don't like is not a good idea?
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    So basically you only have subjective opinions about Antifa. Surely since you don't seem to mind them being labeled "domestic terrorists", you can tell me how many people they have killed as a group. I don't think there is a law against someone being an anarchist, is there? More and more you are making the case that any group that kills, should be labeled "domestic terrorists", that would seem to include LEOs that engage in unlawful killings as well, right? Are you starting to be able to understand why attaching arbitrary labels on groups we don't like is not a good idea?
    No I cant tell you how many Antifa has killed world wide . They tend to attack in groups wearing masks then run, can you tell me how many people BLM has killed ,
    No I dont understand your point about a label as clearly Antifa actions have demonstrated they are a dangerous group,. they depend on being anonymous to avoid prosecution and arrest.

Now can you den they have been involved in destruction of private and public property arson assaults etc Perhaps you think this is good behavior and why the pass out hammers at events . Perhaps we can rename them the care bears.
    I would consider them a danger to America while it seems you support them and thus will never be critical of them.
    Last edited by bulletbob; 06-10-2020 at 01:30 PM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here Safety is how antifa is helping the black community, I sure they appreciate your support

In the past, the left has gotten caughtpaying young people to travel to urban areas and riot, so this is not surprising. One ad from Moveon.org said minorities were preferred. These rioters have no connection to the community they’ve been bussed in to destroy, so it’s easier for them to destroy it. Barr noted that it is a federal crime to cross a state border to engage in violent riots, implying that the feds can come in, arrest and prosecute rioters if the blue state leadership and law enforcement do nothing. The attorney general of Minnesota can be seen in a photosmiling and holding up a book promoting Antifa.

Members of the black community called outwhite Antifa for causing violence in their space. One black woman angrily filmeda white Antifa member spraying Black Lives Matter on a business, telling her that was wrong since black people will get blamed for it. She said they were trying to protest peacefully.

https://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2020/06/01/antifa-hijacks-black-protests-turns-them-into-violent-riots-n2569785

Last edited by bulletbob; 06-10-2020 at 01:44 PM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BY the Way Safety here is the definition of anarchist

Definition of anarchist. 1 : a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power. 2 : a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchy especially : one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order.

ter·ror·ist

/ˈterərəst/

noun

1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

Sounds a awful lot alike wouldn't you say Safety

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    O yes I did some additional research as to the amount of Antifa members there are in the usa

https://www.bustle.com/p/how-big-is-...quantify-76276

Also safety Antifa is a world wide group and are active in many nations there fore they do indeed qualify as a foreign based group . They were not based in America but in Germany like the Nazis party .

https://www.bustle.com/p/where-did-a...-germany-76340

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No I cant tell you how many Antifa has killed world wide . They tend to attack in groups wearing masks then run, can you tell me how many people BLM has killed ,
    No I dont understand your point about a label as clearly Antifa actions have demonstrated they are a dangerous group,. they depend on being anonymous to avoid prosecution and arrest.

Now can you den they have been involved in destruction of private and public property arson assaults etc Perhaps you think this is good behavior and why the pass out hammers at events . Perhaps we can rename them the care bears.
    I would consider them a danger to America while it seems you support them and thus will never be critical of them.
    So a group that is "opined" to be dangerous should have a "domestic terrorist" label attached to them?

Here Safety is how antifa is helping the black community, I sure they appreciate your support

In the past, the left has gotten caughtpaying young people to travel to urban areas and riot, so this is not surprising. One ad from Moveon.org said minorities were preferred. These rioters have no connection to the community they’ve been bussed in to destroy, so it’s easier for them to destroy it. Barr noted that it is a federal crime to cross a state border to engage in violent riots, implying that the feds can come in, arrest and prosecute rioters if the blue state leadership and law enforcement do nothing. The attorney general of Minnesota can be seen in a photosmiling and holding up a book promoting Antifa.

Members of the black community called outwhite Antifa for causing violence in their space. One black woman angrily filmeda white Antifa member spraying Black Lives Matter on a business, telling her that was wrong since black people will get blamed for it. She said they were trying to protest peacefully.

https://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2020/06/01/antifa-hijacks-black-protests-turns-them-into-violent-riots-n2569785

It's not like anyone needs antifa to do anything in order for some to blame black people.

BY the Way Safety here is the definition of anarchist

Definition of anarchist. 1 : a person who rebels against any authority, established order, or ruling power. 2 : a person who believes in, advocates, or promotes anarchism or anarchy especially : one who uses violent means to overthrow the established order.

ter·ror·ist

/ˈterərəst/

noun

1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims:

Sounds a awful lot alike wouldn't you say Safety
    Sounds a lot alike, does not equal it being alike. White supremacy sounds a lot like white nationalism, but I was told they are not the same.

O yes I did some additional research as to the amount of Antifa members there are in the usa

https://www.bustle.com/p/how-big-is-...quantify-76276

Also safety Antifa is a world wide group and are active in many nations there fore they do indeed qualify as a foreign based group . They were not based in America but in Germany like the Nazis party .

https://www.bustle.com/p/where-did-a...-germany-76340
    Antifa in Germany was risen to combat the neo-nazis. Antifa here was doing the same against fascism and right-wing ideology. I can understand the hatred of the group by many. It's like those that hate BLM...it is what it is.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Safety I never said that group that is"opined" to be dangerous should be labeled a terrorist group but one that has proven it is dangerous and takes part in organized riots where arson and assaults murders destruction of property looting and so much more take place on a regular basis is indeed in my opnion a terrorist group , naturally I understand why you would defend a left wing type group.

I never said Antifa needed to do anything to to blame black people I gave you a example of them doing it in order to fan the flames of hate and division of race in America . kinda LIKE THE NAZIS DID AGAINST THE JEWS TO JUSTIFY KILLING THEM AND STARTING A WAR.

I will have to disagree with you that white supremacy and white nationalism are the same ,as they are not.

White supremacy is violent, whereas white nationalism is peaceful. White Nationalism is about white identity and white homelands. It’s about white ethnonations and preserving the heritage, history, values, culture, and achievements of The European Peoples .

there are black nationals group's also Safety

comparing White supremacist to white nationalist is like comparing the NAACP to the new black panthers movement.

nothing wrong with anyone being proud of their heritage be it Black Asian white Indian , American Indian Arab Latino etc, thats perfectly ok in my book, its when violence and hate are used that it becomes wrong .
    I have both white blood and black in my family , I am proud of both On one side of my family I am related to the clay's and am told we are family to A clay you just might have heard of but he changed his nane after becoming a Muslim and becoming a world champion heavy weight boxer, we have actually met each other . and on the other side one of our family members was one of the people who signed a document you might of heard of called the Magna Carta . I am proud of both sides of my family .

So I can see a difference in groups be they white black or otherwise , I am sorry that you cant.

so you are implying the right wing groups are Nazis and antifa is here to battle them, Odd I didn't see right wing groups involved in the riots committing murders and looting and burning assaulting people , attacking cops destroying public and private property , I did hear of Antifa involvement and blaming BLM for their acts of violence and destruction almost as if they want a war between the races much like Adolph wanted and charlie Manson.
    Last edited by bulletbob; 06-10-2020 at 08:41 PM.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Safety I never said that group that is"opined" to be dangerous should be labeled a terrorist group but one that has proven it is dangerous and takes part in organized riots where arson and assaults murders destruction of property looting and so much more take place on a regular basis is indeed in my opnion a terrorist group , naturally I understand why you would defend a left wing type group.

I never said Antifa needed to do anything to to blame black people I gave you a example of them doing it in order to fan the flames of hate and division of race in America . kinda LIKE THE NAZIS DID AGAINST THE JEWS TO JUSTIFY KILLING THEM AND STARTING A WAR.

I will have to disagree with you that white supremacy and white nationalism are the same ,as they are not.

White supremacy is violent, whereas white nationalism is peaceful. White Nationalism is about white identity and white homelands. It’s about white ethnonations and preserving the heritage, history, values, culture, and achievements of The European Peoples .

there are black nationals group's also Safety

comparing White supremacist to white nationalist is like comparing the NAACP to the new black panthers movement.

nothing wrong with anyone being proud of their heritage be it Black Asian white Indian , American Indian Arab Latino etc, thats perfectly ok in my book, its when violence and hate are used that it becomes wrong .
    I have both white blood and black in my family , I am proud of both On one side of my family I am related to the clay's and am told we are family to A clay you just might have heard of but he changed his nane after becoming a Muslim and becoming a world champion heavy weight boxer, we have actually met each other . and on the other side one of our family members was one of the people who signed a document you might of heard of called the Magna Carta . I am proud of both sides of my family .

So I can see a difference in groups be they white black or otherwise , I am sorry that you cant.

so you are implying the right wing groups are Nazis and antifa is here to battle them, Odd I didn't see right wing groups involved in the riots committing murders and looting and burning assaulting people , attacking cops destroying public and private property , I did hear of Antifa involvement and blaming BLM for their acts of violence and destruction almost as if they want a war between the races much like Adolph wanted and charlie Manson.
    When we started this debate, I asked you what you consider support. Here again, you go making accusations based upon your personal perception. Next, I asked you how many people Antifa has killed, and you responded that you didn't know, yet you are making accusations of murder on them. The reason I ask those questions about what you consider to be acceptable in labeling a group, is the same question that I made on the board that triggered you to come here to debate me. You still don't get my point....if you advocate to arbitrarily slap a label of domestic terrorist on groups you do not like, it will set a precedent on future administrations, in which you may not like the consequences. Once that bell has been rung, you don't get to say "that's not fair, not everyone in that group did it" or "not everyone in the group is like that". That was my entire point when I mentioned the NRA.

You don't get to qualify what constitutes terror, it can be as simple as murder, to mass fear encompassing hundreds of people. If you attribute subjective language towards a group to justify their label of domestic terrorists, others can and will do the same. The only way to prevent everyone to end up being labeled is to make sure the argument we make is based on law and not on emotion. There is a lot of emotion in your responses to me, so forgive me if I don't address every one of them.

Finally, I am not too concerned about Antifa giving BLM or black people a bad image, social conservatives have more than enough angst to refocus their ire on black folks as soon as the "Antifa" become yesterday's news. It was interesting to watch the quick shift from constant posts about "they are destroying their neighborhoods", "they're animals", "One way to protect your business is to post job applications on the door", etc., etc., to "OMG those Antifa will cause white folks to be racist towards blacks" . Thanks for your concern, but no thanks.

- Jefferson Davis

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Safety For This Useful Post:

Private Pickle (06-17-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Simple safety they have been involved in riots where people died all over the world. Can you tell me how many that isis killed .

I didnt come up with the definition of terriost group its seem you dont like the fact that antifa fits the discription of a terriost group. No I was not triggered in any way thats simply in your head.
    So now consertives are the bad guys giving black lives matter a bad reputation not the antifa group who are involved in the riots and trying to blame their actions on antifa. Whos responding with emotions now.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No i understand why you wont or cant respond to many of the things I say. Just like when We started over so you would not have to explain your suppoelrt for antifa.

+ Reply to Thread