Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Safety View Post
    Brah, you created this dialog strictly because you were triggered when I said if you can label a group like Antifa as domestic terrorists, do not be alarmed when the same is done to the NRA. For some reason, you are incapable of understanding that slippery slope arguments tend to come back to bite people in the ass. This entire exchange from you is predicated upon you wanting me to say either I support Antifa or that I should label them as terrorists. When I refuse to oblige you, you turn belligerent while accusing me of being angry. Sorry, that doesn't work here, broman.

Safety are you able or not to tell us what a domestic terrorist group is or not? it seems you cant or will not answer the question for some reason , out of fear I guess.

now either answer the question which is what the debate is all about or concede defeat . Its a simple question that anyone can answer except you for some reason , you keep beating around the bush like a dog chasing its tail . If your incapable of answering it then say so and stop wasting every ones time especially mine , and the mods who set this up , perhaps the title of the debate has agin slipped your mind due to you being triggered

its simple What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?: Bulletbob -vs- Safety

if your incapable of comprehending the title then simply say so, now answer the question and wasting peoples time so we can proceed .

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    Safety are you able or not to tell us what a domestic terrorist group is or not? it seems you cant or will not answer the question for some reason , out of fear I guess.

now either answer the question which is what the debate is all about or concede defeat . Its a simple question that anyone can answer except you for some reason , you keep beating around the bush like a dog chasing its tail . If your incapable of answering it then say so and stop wasting every ones time especially mine , and the mods who set this up , perhaps the title of the debate has agin slipped your mind due to you being triggered

its simple What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?: Bulletbob -vs- Safety

if your incapable of comprehending the title then simply say so, now answer the question and wasting peoples time so we can proceed .
    I answered your question in post #14 and post #17. Here it is again....national security experts have said there is no legal process for designating domestic groups as terrorist organizations. Also, Antifa isn’t an organization with an official leader or membership. So, everything you think or say about Antifa being a terrorist organization is just your subjective opinion. Well, your opinion and your buddy tRump's opinion.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I answered your question in post #14 and post #17. Here it is again....national security experts have said there is no legal process for designating domestic groups as terrorist organizations. Also, Antifa isn’t an organization with an official leader or membership. So, everything you think or say about Antifa being a terrorist organization is just your subjective opinion. Well, your opinion and your buddy tRump's opinion.

no safety you have not answered the question . are you just not capable of answering the question or are you scared to answer and be truthful

again here is the definition you deny

Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms(5.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition:

1. terrorist group
      Any number of terrorists who assemble together, have a unifying relationship, or are organized for the purpose of committing an act or acts of violence or threatens violence in pursuit of their political, religious, or ideological objectives. See also terrorism.

and to expand on that safety hers the denigration of a terrorist

ter·ror·ist

/ˈterərəst/

noun
      • 1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims: "four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"

adjective

• 1. unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims: "a terrorist organization"
      • o my they are very similar but you seem to have no definition , I wonder why ? maybe because your scared it will fit the group known as antifa which you claim is not a group or terrorist .
      • Perhaps you have some more double talk you want to put in print that avoids answering the question yet again ?

now answer the question and stop your double talk BS Safety , its not that hard of a question. its the basis of this entire debate . unless you have yet again forgot what its about , let me remind you yet again
    What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?: Bulletbob -vs- Safety

if you dont know I suggest you stop replying and say I dont have a clue what a terrorist group is , because thats what you are saying here that your clueless and don't know. I'm guessing most people do know what a terrorist group is except you.
    Last edited by bulletbob; 06-15-2020 at 11:15 PM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    no safety you have not answered the question . are you just not capable of answering the question or are you scared to answer and be truthful

again here is the definition you deny

Dictionary of Military and Associated Terms(5.00 / 1 vote)Rate this definition:

1. terrorist group
      Any number of terrorists who assemble together, have a unifying relationship, or are organized for the purpose of committing an act or acts of violence or threatens violence in pursuit of their political, religious, or ideological objectives. See also terrorism.

and to expand on that safety hers the denigration of a terrorist

ter·ror·ist

/ˈterərəst/

noun
      • 1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims: "four commercial aircraft were hijacked by terrorists"

adjective

• 1. unlawfully using violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims: "a terrorist organization"
      • o my they are very similar but you seem to have no definition , I wonder why ? maybe because your scared it will fit the group known as antifa which you claim is not a group or terrorist .
      • Perhaps you have some more double talk you want to put in print that avoids answering the question yet again ?

now answer the question and stop your double talk BS Safety , its not that hard of a question. its the basis of this entire debate . unless you have yet again forgot what its about , let me remind you yet again
    What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?: Bulletbob -vs- Safety

if you dont know I suggest you stop replying and say I dont have a clue what a terrorist group is , because thats what you are saying here that your clueless and don't know. I'm guessing most people do know what a terrorist group is except you.
    Sigh.

Title of thread "What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization", and so I answered that question, but now you want to discuss Terrorist Groups because you are not satisfied at the answer. Ok, here is what Wiki explains Terrorists...(to include groups) are:

There is no universal agreement on the definition of terrorism.[1][2] Various legal systems and government agencies use different definitions. Moreover, governments have been reluctant to formulate an agreed-upon and legally binding definition. Difficulties arise from the fact that the term has become politically and emotionally charged.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sigh.

Title of thread "What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization", and so I answered that question, but now you want to discuss Terrorist Groups because you are not satisfied at the answer. Ok, here is what Wiki explains Terrorists...(to include groups) are:

again you waste my time and that of others , according to you them there is no such thing as a terrorist group . what a waste you are it took me just a few key strokes to come up with the definition of what a terrorist or terrorist group is . no need for us to talk anymore your a complete waste of time to debate some one who beats around the bush like a con man

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bulletbob For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (08-27-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Id be better off asking the supreme leader of Iran or the leader of the PLO what a terrorist was then you.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    again you waste my time and that of others , according to you them there is no such thing as a terrorist group . what a waste you are it took me just a few key strokes to come up with the definition of what a terrorist or terrorist group is . no need for us to talk anymore your a complete waste of time to debate some one who beats around the bush like a con man
    Id be better off asking the supreme leader of Iran or the leader of the PLO what a terrorist was then you.
    Words/labels have meanings. Furthermore, you seek to quickly throw a label on a particular group because you do not agree with their ideology, but you do not take into account the ramifications of such an action. One cannot call a group an organization without there being a leadership structure, means of organizing, or a set of qualifying metrics defining their goal. If we were to accept your logic, it would be just as apropos to label conservatives as domestic terrorists whenever someone shoots up a black church, shoots up a synagog, holds a rally where someone is murdered, or brandish rifles at government agents executing a valid warrant. Yet, that would be an egregious violation of the Constitution because the implication of applying such a label that associates increased government involvement would be done so without due process.

It is with complete irony that I have the be the one defending the Constitution and the rights of citizens to an ideology that touts themselves as the only entity that cares about it.
    Last edited by Safety; 06-16-2020 at 10:38 AM.

- Jefferson Davis

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Words/labels have meanings. Furthermore, you seek to quickly throw a label on a particular group because you do not agree with their ideology, but you do not take into account the ramifications of such an action. One cannot call a group an organization without there being a leadership structure, means of organizing, or a set of qualifying metrics defining their goal. If we were to accept your logic, it would be just as apropos to label conservatives as domestic terrorists whenever someone shoots up a black church, shoots up a synagog, holds a rally where someone is murdered, or brandish rifles at government agents executing a valid warrant. Yet, that would be an egregious violation of the Constitution because the implication of applying such a label that associates increased government involvement would be done so without due process.

It is with complete irony that I have the be the one defending the Constitution and the rights of citizens to an ideology that touts themselves as the only entity that cares about it.
    again you avoid answering the question when I had no problem finding the definition again you try to avoid it at all costs , you should have been a politician as I have never seen some one talk so much while completely avoiding answering a question
    now you can talk to your self untill you give me a definition of what a terrorist is . you and I both know what it is but you know by admitting the truth it will make certain groups look bad.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    again you avoid answering the question when I had no problem finding the definition again you try to avoid it at all costs , you should have been a politician as I have never seen some one talk so much while completely avoiding answering a question
    now you can talk to your self untill you give me a definition of what a terrorist is . you and I both know what it is but you know by admitting the truth it will make certain groups look bad.
    So, the question is not about Terrorist Organizations, Terrorist Groups, but now just Terrorists? In post #54 did I not say there is no universal definition of the term "terrorist"? That would mean the term is too subjective to have a hard line definition for it.

- Jefferson Davis

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, the question is not about Terrorist Organizations, Terrorist Groups, but now just Terrorists? In post #54 did I not say there is no universal definition of the term "terrorist"? That would mean the term is too subjective to have a hard line definition for it.
    yes safety it has a definition you just refuse to admit it .

+ Reply to Thread