User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?: Bulletbob -vs- Safety

tPF Moderator
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 69.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassYour first GroupVeteranRecommendation First ClassOverdrive
    Awards:
    Master Tagger
    DGUtley's Avatar tPF Moderator
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 46,033x in 24,872 Posts
    Mentioned
    886 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?: Bulletbob -vs- Safety

@bulletbob has challenged @Safety to a one-on-one debate on the topic of: What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?

This is now opened.
    Last edited by DGUtley; 06-06-2020 at 10:56 AM.
    Any time you give a man something he doesn't earn, you cheapen him. Our kids earn what they get, and that includes respect. -- Woody Hayes​

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DGUtley For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (06-06-2020)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 1,619
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bulletbob's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,639x in 3,469 Posts
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DGUtley View Post
    @bulletbob has challenged @Safety to a one-on-one debate on the topic of: What Constitutes a Terrorist Organization?

This is now opened.

thank you big guy
    Last edited by DGUtley; 06-06-2020 at 01:57 PM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Safety I choose this subject because you expressed support for Antifa and said wait till it happens to the NRA.

this is the definition of a terrorist group be it foreign or domestic.

The calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear.

Its my opinion the the NRA is not associated with this type of behavior , but Antifa is associated with such behavior.

I turn the floor over to you Safety .

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by bulletbob View Post
    Safety I choose this subject because you expressed support for Antifa and said wait till it happens to the NRA.

this is the definition of a terrorist group be it foreign or domestic.

The calculated use of violence (or the threat of violence) against civilians in order to attain goals that are political or religious or ideological in nature; this is done through intimidation or coercion or instilling fear.

Its my opinion the the NRA is not associated with this type of behavior , but Antifa is associated with such behavior.

I turn the floor over to you Safety .
    First, we need to establish what constitutes "support". If by that you mean someone that does not engage in the same histrionics as seen by others whenever a name/subject they do not like is mentioned, then I would disagree with your premise and implore you to revise your accusation. If by "support" you mean that someone donates, condones, or agrees with their political stance, then no, I do not "support" Antifa.

My statement in the thread you referenced was posted to facilitate a comparison, not between actions of Antifa and the NRA, but between the arbitrary/subjective assignment of the label domestic terrorist to a group. Are we normalizing the issuance of such a proclamation from our executive branch simply because we align ourselves with the party in power, and when that party changes hands, are we confident enough in our government to accept them making the decision to label a group as such when it might occur to a group we "support"?
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed Safety but you did imply that the NRA was a terriosts group by the comparison to Antifa.

As for support there are many kinds of support.
    But your comparison indeed suggest you support Antifa.
    You see you implied how We / I would feel if The NRA was named a terriosts group.
    I also recall you implying you were sitting back watching the riots whike eating popcorn laughing your @SS off.
    This either implys you think they were funny and the riots with all the looting and burning and death amused you or you support the actions of those involved in the riots such as Antifa.
    You can choose one but either way it puts you in a very questionable light.
    Now support can be material money or moral support .
    Your own words imply moral support .

Antia is indeed a terriosts group they tried to buy guns from the drug cartel .
    They are deeply involved in the riots and the looting burning defacing public property arsion destroying public property and anti goverment . many of them are communist .

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You implyed that the NRA could be labeled a domestic terriost group . please explain what acts they have been involved in that could result in that happing compared to the actions of Antifa .
    The floor is yours .

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Excuse me more making a additional comment after turning the feild over to me but I feel this is important.
    You asked what is support. Support as I said can come in many forms , you dont have to give money or material to support something.
    Take for example of sports yeams or your favorite car brand or any product actors actresses political partys relgion . simply put you can support almost anything with out giving money etc. Moral support etc.are forms of support .
    I support Israel's right to exist but I don't personally give them money or material.
    I support the Constitution but dont give it money or materials.
    You deny support of Antifa but safety your comments are implying otherwise.

Neither of us have some magic abality to prove whats in the others heart and mind , so all we can go by are the comments we make .
    Your comments about how would we/you feel if the NRA was named a terriost group and im sitting back eating pop corn watching the riots and laughing my rear end off pretty well speak for you Safety.

Of course you can denounce your own words if you really dont feel that way , yes its humbling but as I did earlier after listening to comments by Judge Genie on Fox News I change my opinion about the police officer that was charged with third-degree murder I said it should be second degree murder.
    I corrected myself because Im a man and felt it was the right thing to do. You also have that option
    if you like. Yes its humbling but if you feel you were wrong as I did its the right thing to do and will earn you respect.
    The floor is yours

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Indeed Safety but you did imply that the NRA was a terriosts group by the comparison to Antifa.

As for support there are many kinds of support.
    But your comparison indeed suggest you support Antifa.
    You see you implied how We / I would feel if The NRA was named a terriosts group.
    I also recall you implying you were sitting back watching the riots whike eating popcorn laughing your @SS off.
    This either implys you think they were funny and the riots with all the looting and burning and death amused you or you support the actions of those involved in the riots such as Antifa.
    You can choose one but either way it puts you in a very questionable light.
    Now support can be material money or moral support .
    Your own words imply moral support .

Antia is indeed a terriosts group they tried to buy guns from the drug cartel .
    They are deeply involved in the riots and the looting burning defacing public property arsion destroying public property and anti goverment . many of them are communist .
    No, my comparison did not "suggest" I support Antifa, unless your logic dictates that whenever someone makes a comparison, automatic support is unilaterally declared. Are you sure that is the argument you want to make? Because it would work like this..."neo-nazis are scum of the earth" then you say "what about liberals, democrats, SJWs", your logic would dictate that you support the neo-nazis.

You implyed that the NRA could be labeled a domestic terriost group . please explain what acts they have been involved in that could result in that happing compared to the actions of Antifa .
    The floor is yours .
    Excuse me more making a additional comment after turning the feild over to me but I feel this is important.
    You asked what is support. Support as I said can come in many forms , you dont have to give money or material to support something.
    Take for example of sports yeams or your favorite car brand or any product actors actresses political partys relgion . simply put you can support almost anything with out giving money etc. Moral support etc.are forms of support .
    I support Israel's right to exist but I don't personally give them money or material.
    I support the Constitution but dont give it money or materials.
    You deny support of Antifa but safety your comments are implying otherwise.

Neither of us have some magic abality to prove whats in the others heart and mind , so all we can go by are the comments we make .
    Your comments about how would we/you feel if the NRA was named a terriost group and im sitting back eating pop corn watching the riots and laughing my rear end off pretty well speak for you Safety.

Of course you can denounce your own words if you really dont feel that way , yes its humbling but as I did earlier after listening to comments by Judge Genie on Fox News I change my opinion about the police officer that was charged with third-degree murder I said it should be second degree murder.
    I corrected myself because Im a man and felt it was the right thing to do. You also have that option
    if you like. Yes its humbling but if you feel you were wrong as I did its the right thing to do and will earn you respect.
    The floor is yours
    As long as the decision to apply such a label is satisfactory because one agrees with the political entity in charge at the moment the label is declared, knows that in the future such a decision could be applied to any group as long as the party/government in charge deems it so. There is nothing to shield the NRA from such, especially when talk about gun control and mass shootings were occuring.
    “Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes safety it is your comments clearly indicate support for the riots other wise why would you say you were sitting back laughing your rear end off eating pop corn wanting to know if I was scared yet,
    and how would We / I like it if the nra was labeled a terrorist group.

why don't you explain what your were meaning then , there were your words safety not some theoretical comparison like you came up with .
    It reminds me of when Bill Clinton said he didn't have sex with that woman but got a bj

but please do explain what you said then we can move on to other parts of the debate.
    Last edited by bulletbob; 06-08-2020 at 01:15 AM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yes safety it is your comments clearly indicate support for the riots other wise why would you say you were sitting back laughing your rear end off eating pop corn wanting to know if I was scared yet,
    and how would We / I like it if the nra was labeled a terrorist group.

why don't you explain what your were meaning then , there were your words safety not some theoretical comparison like you came up with .
    It reminds me of when Bill Clinton said he didn't have sex with that woman but got a bj
    Could you please clarify if you are attempting to debate what constitutes a terrorist organization or if you want to discuss my comments about the actions of conservatives pertaining to the recent protests.

Additionally, it would help if you either use a mention or the quote feature when you reply.

- Jefferson Davis

+ Reply to Thread