User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Replace Mask with Mark

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    I am so tired.

Elton Musk says that he thinks he can get his Neuralink chips in peoples heads within a year. No doubt its good to go right now. Apparently the chips doesnt need to go right in the brain - they just put it into the skull and it can interface with the brain. Put it in your foreheads.

I will write a thread about brain/skull chips for you guys tomorrow if I have time. Get excited.

edit - We drink the blood. We eat the flesh.
    @TheOneOnly2 Did you forget

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

TheOneOnly2 (09-18-2020)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    TheOneOnly2's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 213x in 161 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    @TheOneOnly2 Did you forget
    No but I dont have a lot of time to write something worthy of the topic really. And I dont like helping for free.

I did write something last night. Its forum good. Telekinesis Jedi power is better than fitbit for the brain. Its exciting. No touch tech in a smart world reducing spread of germs is also a good selling point. You are welcome ptb. Im thinking on something a lot bigger though. Omega Point big.
    I watched a doco a while ago on George Lucas and it had people I didnt know - like JJ Abrams - and Im thinking who the %$%$ is this guy and who cares. Little did I know he was the guy behind tv show Felicity. Next big thing. Anyway in that doco I think its Abrams that is talking about a future where we have virtual force powers through technology. Nerds will love this Jedi Powers from brain implants stuff you know. Its good propaganda. But still - I wrote that half asleep and didnt put a lot of effort into it. I only really did it because I thought it best to give something since Im getting called a pedo. Ha. Its something.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oooo kay. It's all good.

Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 1,723
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial50000 Experience Points
    gamewell45's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,568x in 4,623 Posts
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to Revelations nobody knows the day when the world will end.

36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son,[a] but the Father only.37 For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.38 For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark,39 and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.40 Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left.41 Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left.42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming.43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into.44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...A3&version=ESV

For those who are atheists or non Christians, feel free not to read this since it will most likely mean nothing to you.
    God Bless America, God Bless our Military and God Bless the Police who defended the country against the insurgents on January 6, 2021

Think 3rd party for 2024 folks. Clean up America.

Once I tell you that we agree to disagree there will be no more discussion between us in the thread so please don't waste your time continuing to argue your points because I will not respond.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    oooo kay. It's all good.
    Its not all good. Fitbit for the brain is %$%$. And its not as if tptb dont %$%$ %$%$ up constantly. 3D TV, augmented reality, virtual reality.. %$%$ing Theranos. Google glass. The list goes on and on. A bunch of %$%$ ups. All the resources in the world but forever %$%$ing things up. Its not all good at all.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gamewell45 View Post
    According to Revelations nobody knows the day when the world will end.

36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son,[a] but the Father only.37 For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.38 For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark,39 and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.40 Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left.41 Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left.42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming.43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into.44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...A3&version=ESV

For those who are atheists or non Christians, feel free not to read this since it will most likely mean nothing to you.
    20 “If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive. But for the sake of the elect, whom he has chosen, he has shortened them.21 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘Look, there he is!’ do not believe it.22 For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect.23 So be on your guard; I have told you everything ahead of time.24 “But in those days, following that distress,
    “‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
    25 the stars will fall from the sky,

and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’[c]
    https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...13&version=NIV

I AM HE!

+ Reply to Thread