Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,515x in 16,039 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardMZhlubb View Post
    The odds that we've never had a gay president are small, but the evidence that it's Obama is nonexistent.
    You have noticed Moochelle is really a man , yes?
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (08-18-2020)

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 1,412
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    RichardMZhlubb's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,562x in 3,590 Posts
    Mentioned
    295 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    You have noticed Moochelle is really a man , yes?
    I've noticed that a lot of men like you are incredibly intimidated by a strong Black woman like Michelle Obama.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    More than once during the question and answer period, reporters asked Sinclair, given his “tremendous credibility problem,” why they should take him seriously. In turn, Sinclair asked the reporters “to do your jobs and find facts.” He provided them several useful leads and challenged them to follow up. Sinclair specifically asked the reporters to check Young’s phone records. He believed Obama to be complicit in the choir member’s December 2007 murder, a crime that remains unsolved to this day.

True to form, Politico quickly moved to discredit Sinclair. Its editors headlined their article from the day of the press conference, “Obama accuser has long rap sheet.” In an aside that Trump or Kavanaugh might find amusing, Politico refused to publish Sinclair’s “outlandish” allegations because they were “unsubstantiated.” Wired, meanwhile, ran an article celebrating those leftist bloggers who succeeded in getting Sinclair arrested on an outstanding Delaware warrant just as he was leaving the Press Club.

As should be obvious, the media had stunningly different standards for Sinclair and, say, Stormy Daniels or Christine Blasey Ford. The same media that insisted we “believe the women” were not at all inclined to believe the men, at least not this man.

The same media that insisted “love is love” saw something inherently distasteful in Sinclair’s tale of consensual gay sex. The messenger in this case had to be attacked, exposed, eliminated as a threat, and that he was. To this day, few have ever heard of Sinclair. Fewer still have heard of the late Donald Young.

In fact, so quickly were Sinclair’s allegations trashed and burned, John Heilemann and Mark Halperin did not even mention Sinclair in their comprehensive look at the 2008 campaign, Game Change.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (08-18-2020)

Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 430
    Overall activity: 60.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I've noticed that a lot of men like you are incredibly intimidated by a strong Black woman like Michelle Obama.
    Lmao..Ive been intimidated by a woman or two in my life but certainly not by a bull dyke chick that walks like an ape with painful hemorrhoids as Moochelle does
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

MisterVeritis (08-18-2020),stjames1_53 (08-18-2020)

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 793
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,094x in 12,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    The odds that we've never had a gay president are small, but the evidence that it's Obama is nonexistent.
    The evidence that James Buchanan was gay is pretty convincing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...b82_story.html
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (08-18-2020)

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 2,852
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,670x in 28,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...men_daily.html

August 18, 2020
    Obama: 'I Make Love to Men Daily'

By Jack Cashill
    In composing my new book, Unmasking Obama: The Fight to Tell the True Story of a Failed Presidency, I thought hard about whether I should address the question of Barack Obama's sexuality.

Two considerations persuaded me to pursue the issue. One was the no-holds-barred media treatment of the sex life, real and imagined, of Donald Trump and Brett Kavanaugh. The second was the fact that despite Obama's early feint to the center, his presidency was something of a golden age for gay America. A May 2012 Newsweek cover story, in fact, dubbed Obama "the first gay president."

Understandably, the fear of offending the “black church” made Obama initially cautious about championing the LGBT cause, but there may have been another reason for his restraint. Obama faced rumors that he himself was gay. No subject made those close to Obama more nervous.
    College girlfriend Alex McNear, for instance, redacted a section of a letter she shared with Obama biographer David Garrow, thinking Obama’s reflections on homosexuality “too explosive." Her concern was understandable.

In the less "inclusive" days of the early 1980s, no straight guy I know would ever have thought to make such an admission, especially to a "girlfriend." Only after McNear sold the Barack Obama letters to Emory University in 2016 was Garrow able to access the original and even then with some difficulty. Garrow, a Pulitzer Prize-winning civil rights historian, included the passage above in the paperback version of his book. No one noticed.

Given the admitted bisexuality of Obama's Hawaiian mentor, Frank Marshall Davis, and Obama’s mental indulgence in the same, the honest critic has to think hard about this excerpt from “Pop,” a poem Obama wrote about Davis while in college.
    “Pop takes another shot, neat / Points out the same amber / Stain on his shorts that I’ve got on mine / and / Makes me smell his smell, coming / From me.” A therapist who blogged under the label “Neo-Neocon” hesitated to call the interaction “outright sexual abuse,” but she imagined it at the very least “a boundary violation.” She explained, “This child feels invaded—perhaps even taken over—by this man, and is fighting against that sensation."

After Obama announced for the presidency in 2007, a fellow named Larry Sinclair fueled rumors about Obama’s sexuality when he went public with his allegations of a two-day coke and sex romp with the then-married Obama in 1999. As soon as Sinclair announced plans for the press conference, they launched an internet petition drive demanding the Press Club deny Sinclair its stage.

To its credit, the National Press Club refused to buckle. Sinclair held his conference. In watching it years later, I am impressed by how well Sinclair understood Obama’s hold on the media. If you asked a question about a black man who chose to run for president, he observed, “All of a sudden you’re called a racist, a bigot.”

A genuine character, Sinclair acknowledged up front the various crimes he had committed in years past. He wanted to take that cudgel away from the media. Sinclair then explained in exquisite detail the nature of his alleged 1999 interaction with then-state senator Obama.
    He provided dates, the name of the hotel, the name of the Muslim limo driver who arranged the assignation, the specifics of their sexual interlude, as well as insights into the menacing phone calls he received from Donald Young, a member of Reverend Wright’s church and an alleged lover of Obama’s.
    Obviously, too, Obama got married. His memoir, Dreams from My Father, culminates in his wedding to Michelle. Yet he seems to have chosen Michelle with the same political calculation that he chose his church, a way of rooting himself in the African-American community. As with all previous relationships, this tale of courtship is strikingly devoid of any reference to love, sex, or romance.

At his most passionate, Obama says of Michelle, "In her eminent practicality and Midwestern attitudes, she reminds me not a little of Toot [his grandmother]." That description must surely have warmed Michelle's heart, but that may have been the best Obama could do.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (08-18-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It takes a really "strong woman" to use child labor in her garden

I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Cotton1 For This Useful Post:

stjames1_53 (08-18-2020)

Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 2,852
    Overall activity: 77.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,670x in 28,256 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You HAVE to believe the gay man, homophobe!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Sybil Ludington (11-14-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    The evidence that James Buchanan was gay is pretty convincing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...b82_story.html
    Abe Lincoln was too wasn't he?
    I'm yo.
    This my brother yo
    We yo yo

Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 793
    Overall activity: 43.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,094x in 12,287 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    Abe Lincoln was too wasn't he?
    As the author of that WaPo piece I cited notes, it was actually less of a big deal to many 150-200 years ago than it is now in a lot of circles...even less so in the case of women. In upper class American and British society, young women were expected to develop "special friendships" with one another in preparation for marriage. On the Western frontier - where men were men and sheep were scared - there was reportedly more than just the occasional Brokeback Mountain scenario going on.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (08-18-2020)

+ Reply to Thread