Docthehun's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,497x in 2,935 Posts
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Chief. Yea, I'm always up early, especially Sundays, it's grocery shopping morning. I didn't go last Sunday cause I was so pissed at you I didn't want anyone to see me out of sorts. Not exactly happy today. You still miss Twitter eh? I know the feeling, I still miss my mom and she's been dead for fifteen years. Oh yea, I still believe in that heaven and hell thing, If I'm wrong, I'll never know. In my book, I can't lose.

There's still time for that fireplace chat you know. I'd say tonight, but there's a football game on and this is America after all. Don't you think Bill wishes he had been honest about the blowjob. Lying about it almost cost him his job, he still had to face up to Hillary, face public embarrassment and shame, but being honest was still better than "Define blowjob". I think we all know what it is, or use to at least. You've got to tell people, you lost, you didn't get cheated, you lost, fair and square. No, I didn't win in a landslide. I hoped and thought I would, but I didn't.

Democracies around the world saw the assault on the Capitol and fear the same thing could happen to them. It could break the fragile ones who look to us and say they want to be like America. They've counted on us to be that shining beacon on the hill. That's what makes America great. You and I are the examples of the fabric of America. I stand proud, you?

For once, can you find the courage to be honest? It's not easy, but the truth eventually comes out, just like the blowjob. "Define insurrection" just doesn't cut it. You really need to tell your loyal, and I mean damn loyal followers, the assault wasn't antifa, whoever they are and it wasn't BLM. You know it, Americans, if they don't now, will soon. Remember Otis, the town drunk. He cleaned up real nice once to prove to visiting relatives, he wasn't a pitiful drunk. It worked.

For once, do yourself and America a favor, be honest. It may hurt like hell but at least you'll be able to look yourself in the mirror. Time to go to the grocery.

Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 549
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Chief. How's the weather? Awesome! Cold and windy here, six or so inches of snow. Heard you had Kevin down. Wow! No, I think he could already sit and rollover. Teach him to retrieve your ball from the bunker and drop it on the green. Tell your golfing buddies how smart he is; "he knows which green to drop it on". Speaking of Greene, wow, that babe (using the term loosely, I know) is almost as bit chit crazy as Lindsey jokingly said you are...or were. I'm pretty sure she'd let you, but I'd get surgical gloves just to play it safe. I'm sorry, a little more Purgatory, just put it on my tab.

Well, heard you cut the Miller bros in half. Sooner or later they need to make on their own anyway. I can see why you kept the one you did. Not sure how well he'd fare on his own. Word is the boys are a little pissed they didn't get a general absolution at the last minute. A couple years is a long time, imagine if the hammer really comes down. Oh well, you didn't like em' anyway, so what do you care. Right?

News is Steve thinks you should represent yourself at the trial. I didn't know he was planning to run in 2024. It might be pretty good advice. I think you could say anything, rehash the old stand out on Fifth St. and shoot somebody, gig. Apparently is was true, right? The old adage about representing yourself might be both right and wrong. Cool. Speaking of 2024, there seems to be a, shall we say, a lot of interest in having your old job. Seems a little less than loyal don't you think? I thought you'd be teaming up with MTG for a killer ticket. She'd make a great running mate or a power fullback. She's no dummy, she figured out those lasers that started the Western fires were Jewish. Your average mind just kind handle such complex equations.

Gotta run, chores to do. Good talking to you.

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,885
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,663x in 28,251 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Docthehun View Post
    Hey Chief. Yea, I'm always up early, especially Sundays, it's grocery shopping morning. I didn't go last Sunday cause I was so pissed at you I didn't want anyone to see me out of sorts. Not exactly happy today. You still miss Twitter eh? I know the feeling, I still miss my mom and she's been dead for fifteen years. Oh yea, I still believe in that heaven and hell thing, If I'm wrong, I'll never know. In my book, I can't lose.

There's still time for that fireplace chat you know. I'd say tonight, but there's a football game on and this is America after all. Don't you think Bill wishes he had been honest about the blowjob. Lying about it almost cost him his job, he still had to face up to Hillary, face public embarrassment and shame, but being honest was still better than "Define blowjob". I think we all know what it is, or use to at least. You've got to tell people, you lost, you didn't get cheated, you lost, fair and square. No, I didn't win in a landslide. I hoped and thought I would, but I didn't.

Democracies around the world saw the assault on the Capitol and fear the same thing could happen to them. It could break the fragile ones who look to us and say they want to be like America. They've counted on us to be that shining beacon on the hill. That's what makes America great. You and I are the examples of the fabric of America. I stand proud, you?

For once, can you find the courage to be honest? It's not easy, but the truth eventually comes out, just like the blowjob. "Define insurrection" just doesn't cut it. You really need to tell your loyal, and I mean damn loyal followers, the assault wasn't antifa, whoever they are and it wasn't BLM. You know it, Americans, if they don't now, will soon. Remember Otis, the town drunk. He cleaned up real nice once to prove to visiting relatives, he wasn't a pitiful drunk. It worked.

For once, do yourself and America a favor, be honest. It may hurt like hell but at least you'll be able to look yourself in the mirror. Time to go to the grocery.
    Was it a lie? They really do not blow, ya know. An easy misunderstanding.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Docthehun (02-02-2021)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Chief. Bored as hell eh? TV isn't near as fun when its not about you. Well it is, but not on FOX. Guilty? Oh, hell yes. God forbid, where did you find that "Defense" team. Digging deep aren't we? Caster, Weave & Bob? Whew, Bruce made me dizzy just watching him. Those boys threw in the towel right out of the gate. Yea, I know it doesn't matter. Still, it doesn't look good. Hey, did you tell Kevin he needs his people to call MTG's people from now on? You want me to do that? I'll feel bad when the tears well up in his eyes. Have the Miller bro do it, he'll love it.

You've got the team buffaloed. They don't know what to do, except Josh of course, seated in the gallery, reading "real man" magazine and unfolding the center picture. Liberace this month I think. Half the Party is scared the hell of you and the other half wants your old job. No, the other job you didn't want in the first place and never really did. Why care if no one checks, right? "They say", is the best line ever. If they never ask who's "they", it'll fly forever.

Back to the trial. You were right about two things. You could blow someone away on 5th Avenue and if you lose, there may not be a Republican President ever again.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morning Chief. Hey, after Saturday, you're still up by ten. Well, votes in the Senate at least. Ate at McDonald's yesterday and even ordered a hot fudge sundae, no nuts of course, in keeping with the Party standards. Inquiring minds want to know, if you shot a guy on 5th Avenue, got away with it, would you still want him to be your running mate? Asking for a friend. Good thing it wasn't a secret vote eh? Seven lost souls might have become...who knows how many. Whew! Close call.

Well, at least you were a little humble afterwards. Oh yea, not you, Mitch. Trump 2024, bring it on!!! Lindsey's all in, depending on how the wind blows. Speaking of which, Kevin said to tell you; "Thank you sir, may I have another." Not sure Mike feels that way. If I get a chance, I'll ask Karen. No, not that one! Enjoy your golf today! No cheating! Promise?

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Chief. Wow, long time, no chat. Good to see a new platform on your behalf. Won't rake in the dough like Facebot, but hey, it wasn't ever about money. (shhh...they're buying it, literally!) Did they find hundreds of thousands of votes yet? No? They need to look harder (wink, wink). I'm sure they found some ballots made from bamboo at the very least. Bring in some pandas and see which ballots they eat.

Yep, they still hate me here, almost as much as you hate the blonde with the steel nuts. She's finishing up a Crown Royal and water on the rocks, sitting at the bar giving you the finger just like your old pal, John McCain. She's loving this! I'll be holding the door for her when she gets the boot. There's been no room at the Inn for me, except of course when I write checks. If you haven't been getting them lately, check with the Post Office.

See local little buddy Matt is teaming up today with MTG for a fund raiser and sell tickets for the upcoming bout to air exclusively on Fox Pay-for-Preview between MTG and AOC. Personally, I think a MTG/Liz card is a much better draw and they would be a hair closer in weight class. Matt, he'll get hooked to cigarettes if he's not careful. You know what happened with those young ladies. Or didn't, as the case may be. Speaking of Florida, Ron is just not going to be a happy camper if you hint you may run again. I say, hold out. Drive him crazy. So what if Cotton, Pence, Hawley, Nikki, Pompeo, etc. are collateral damage. It's not like you're a lifetime, die hard Republican conservative. What the hell do you care? As soon as your done tossing Rudy under the bus, the above list would be a good place to continue the bus program.

Well, hope the trading of Liz for Lies works out. Hey, no cheating on the links today! Yea, you know I'm kidding.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Chief! Good to hear your voice. So I hear you're ready to pop the news eh? Thought this through have you. hmmm. Well, that's good. Taking advice from the "Pardon Squad" seems a little risky to me. But hey, your call. Well, either they'll get over it or they won't. I'm headed out to dinner or I'd chat longer. Best of luck, you may need it.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,475x in 36,449 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    He's not President anymore, doc. This was lame when he was. Now? Dude...
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    He's not President anymore, doc. This was lame when he was. Now? Dude...
    I know, but I can count on you to read it.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)