Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 213x in 161 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fandom Menace and myth destruction

If you dont know - the Fandom Menace is a term that is used to describe 'toxic fandom' or right-wing fanboy nerds that believe there is a left-wing conspiracy to destroy their childhood memories by rebooting their favourite franchises and changing them to promote leftism/liberalism/wokeness. I disagree with the Fandom Menace because I am an adult now and I dont care about Star Wars or Ghostbusters or comic book characters plus in my opinion it is up to me to decide what is or isnt canon - not Disney or anyone else - so if I think that Star Wars ended when the rebels defeated the Empire in Return of the Jedi then thats what happened. I can easily ignore Disney Star Wars and consider it to be non-canon if I want to - and I do. I mean nobody considers the Alf movie to be canon right?

So the big players in the Fandom Menace are the youtube channels Nerdrotic, Midnights Edge and Overlord DVD/Doom$#@!. I consider these to be the Big Three. They make videos crying about female Ghostbusters, Disney Star Wars, Captain Marvel, female Dr Who, Woke Star Trek, woke comics and all this kind of stuff. Like I said - the common theme with these guys is that Woke Hollywood has a leftist agenda to destroy their childhood memories through reboots that promote liberalism. According to the Fandom Menace leftism is destroying their myths and culture - but the thing is - what about South Park?

South Park and its creators Stone/Parker are the darlings of the nerd right but the fact is that South Park does exactly the same thing as the left leaning media does as far as nerd myth and culture destruction and the South Park episode Member Berries is proof positive. South Park is the most obvious CIA propaganda I have ever seen in my life and I used to watch it just to keep up with what the CIA wanted its simple peon 'South Park Republican' masses to think each week. Its funny to me that the right-wing thinks that South Park is on their side - maybe they missed the Member Berries episode. They sure tuned in for the We Good Now China? episode. If you missed the Member Berries episode it basically makes fun of the idea of pop culture nostalgia and the point of the propaganda is to help destroy the culture and myths of adult nerds that cry over 80s/90s franchises being rebooted to go woke - the exact same thing the Fandom Menace claims is some left wing conspiracy against them. Apparently right-wing darlings Matt Stone and Trey Parker are in on it.

The fact is that the powers that be control both the left and the right. Stone/Parker are CIA propagandists. Of course they are in on it. If you are a 'South Park Republican' that thinks Stone/Parker are your friend then you are simple as %$%$. When Cartman sings about minorities taking over his waterpark in the Pee episode do you think that is helping the Republican border control and immigration regulation causes? South Park isnt on your side if you are a Republican - they are neoliberals working for the elite - not for you simple right wing masses.

Anyway - if you are a simple right wing nerd peon and you want to know why the powers that be want to destroy your myths then read my youtube comment that I posted under Doomcocks video titled 'Doom$#@! Reveals Why Our Myths Are Being Destroyed'. My youtube name is also TheOneOnly2 so you know its me. It also has my beautiful voice -

Again - did you watch the South Park 'Member Berries' episode? Do you remember Chewbacca? Ha. Do you understand that all corporate US media is controlled by the CIA for the elite? You do realize that Matt Stone and Trey Parker work for the CIA right? Don't tell me that you believe the South Park Xmas card back story. Stone/Parker were born into the intelligence community. They didn't get their own Comedy Central show because of a not funny Xmas card. Now do you remember how liberal PC things were in the 90s? Remember how unpopular the US wars on the Middle East were because of the 90s PC environment that had built up since the Vietnam war. The US PTB needed propaganda like South Park to make it cool for people to not care about things like the war on the Middle East so that the US could have the ability to carry out its military objectives without it hurting the image of the nation at home and abroad to the point that the world rejected them as leader state which would have as a result put the status as the USD as reserve currency holder at risk which would result in USA losing its status as sole super power. While the US is neoliberal and has been since the Reagan/Thatcher era it is still a democracy that relies on left-right conflict which is used to funnel manufactured consent through opinion framing between left and right. Having society go too far left or too far right puts the US political system at risk. So that's why South Park was made to be so popular - because things had gone too far to the left. And you probably don't like me saying anything negative about Stone/Parker because they lean neoliberal right and you seem to only attack the neoliberal left. Don't you Doom$#@!. All tribes my ass. Anyway - yeah all corporate media is controlled by the CIA for the elite. Even though things can't go too far right or too far left the plan is to push society to the left and make it so with each passing year what was conservative and right-wing is just that little bit more neoliberal/liberal. Of course true conservatives will resist this which is why mainstream Republican politics has been threatened by the Tea Party Movement, Ron Paultards and its why we ended up with Trump. But even so things are pushed left because the plan is to end history with liberalism. What has Donald Trump actually done other than help the rich and encourage dumb racist rednecks to serve as the new extreme or radical or far right? Things cannot go too far left or too far right but just as dangerous is things becoming too central as in the majority of the masses agreeing on most things and agreeing that both the left and right establishment parties are against them. Even when the central goes further to the left the majority cannot be united so we do need these extremes to generate conflict from which manufactured consent can result from opinion framing because as I said that's how capitalist democracy works.

As I said in comments section of your latest video on Star Trek - tradition is essential to conservative society but liberal society must reject tradition in favour of progressivism. That is why history and all of your 'myths' must be destroyed by the neoliberal PTB that plan on ending history with liberalism. Your 'myths' from the past will always be associated with the traditions of the times they were created which is why the South Park 'Member Berries' episode links 80s pop nostalgia with the racism and homophobia of Reagan Era. Original Star Trek will always have an association with the traditions of the racist late 60s when you could portray the evil Vulcans as Asian communist Nazis. Like I said - Nazi bashing is a tradition that will endure until the end of history but no other tradition will last. See this is why Christian values must be destroyed - why the Catholic Church must be destroyed - its because the tradition of Christian Values makes a progressive society that plans to end history with liberalism a non starter - not to mention the fact that the PTB cannot allow Christian Values to get in the way of their Satanic pursuit of happiness. Do you understand now? Your beloved myths and history must be destroyed because tradition must be destroyed.

And the other thing is that the simple masses must not be allowed to have happy thoughts - imagine a boot stomping on a human face - forever. What the PTB did to Luke Skywalker is not just them destroying tradition but also them stomping on your face. You cannot be allowed to have any hope. You must know that there are no happy endings. The Empire was never defeated. Your hero Luke is a pathetic loser. No happy endings for you - PTB don't want you getting delusions of grandeur like your hero Luke did. You must accept that you are inferior and powerless. Don't be an incel - settle for an ugly wife to breed with and produce a pathetic slave or two with her that can grow up do all the slave jobs that cannot yet be automated or performed by AI. And give up. No hope. No happy ending. Just the boot of the PTB stomping on your face for all of eternity. Or maybe an Iron Heel.

Without the past there is no future. The point of myth destruction is to end history.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    If you dont know - the Fandom Menace is a term that is used to describe 'toxic fandom' or right-wing fanboy nerds that believe there is a left-wing conspiracy to destroy their childhood memories by rebooting their favourite franchises and changing them to promote leftism/liberalism/wokeness. I disagree with the Fandom Menace because I am an adult now and I dont care about Star Wars or Ghostbusters or comic book characters plus in my opinion it is up to me to decide what is or isnt canon - not Disney or anyone else - so if I think that Star Wars ended when the rebels defeated the Empire in Return of the Jedi then thats what happened. I can easily ignore Disney Star Wars and consider it to be non-canon if I want to - and I do. I mean nobody considers the Alf movie to be canon right?

So the big players in the Fandom Menace are the youtube channels Nerdrotic, Midnights Edge and Overlord DVD/Doom$#@!. I consider these to be the Big Three. They make videos crying about female Ghostbusters, Disney Star Wars, Captain Marvel, female Dr Who, Woke Star Trek, woke comics and all this kind of stuff. Like I said - the common theme with these guys is that Woke Hollywood has a leftist agenda to destroy their childhood memories through reboots that promote liberalism. According to the Fandom Menace leftism is destroying their myths and culture - but the thing is - what about South Park?

South Park and its creators Stone/Parker are the darlings of the nerd right but the fact is that South Park does exactly the same thing as the left leaning media does as far as nerd myth and culture destruction and the South Park episode Member Berries is proof positive. South Park is the most obvious CIA propaganda I have ever seen in my life and I used to watch it just to keep up with what the CIA wanted its simple peon 'South Park Republican' masses to think each week. Its funny to me that the right-wing thinks that South Park is on their side - maybe they missed the Member Berries episode. They sure tuned in for the We Good Now China? episode. If you missed the Member Berries episode it basically makes fun of the idea of pop culture nostalgia and the point of the propaganda is to help destroy the culture and myths of adult nerds that cry over 80s/90s franchises being rebooted to go woke - the exact same thing the Fandom Menace claims is some left wing conspiracy against them. Apparently right-wing darlings Matt Stone and Trey Parker are in on it.

The fact is that the powers that be control both the left and the right. Stone/Parker are CIA propagandists. Of course they are in on it. If you are a 'South Park Republican' that thinks Stone/Parker are your friend then you are simple as %$%$. When Cartman sings about minorities taking over his waterpark in the Pee episode do you think that is helping the Republican border control and immigration regulation causes? South Park isnt on your side if you are a Republican - they are neoliberals working for the elite - not for you simple right wing masses.

Anyway - if you are a simple right wing nerd peon and you want to know why the powers that be want to destroy your myths then read my youtube comment that I posted under Doomcocks video titled 'Doom$#@! Reveals Why Our Myths Are Being Destroyed'. My youtube name is also TheOneOnly2 so you know its me. It also has my beautiful voice -

Without the past there is no future. The point of myth destruction is to end history.

HMMM....... I'm so glad the left does not engage in insults directed at the right. LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 842
    Overall activity: 39.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,088x in 12,283 Posts
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    If you dont know - the Fandom Menace is a term that is used to describe 'toxic fandom' or right-wing fanboy nerds that believe there is a left-wing conspiracy to destroy their childhood memories by rebooting their favourite franchises and changing them to promote leftism/liberalism/wokeness. I disagree with the Fandom Menace because I am an adult now and I dont care about Star Wars or Ghostbusters or comic book characters plus in my opinion it is up to me to decide what is or isnt canon - not Disney or anyone else - so if I think that Star Wars ended when the rebels defeated the Empire in Return of the Jedi then thats what happened. I can easily ignore Disney Star Wars and consider it to be non-canon if I want to - and I do. I mean nobody considers the Alf movie to be canon right? ....
    There was an Alf movie?

I don't know whether or not you really believe Parker and Stone are CIA propagandists, but I don't. I've watched 'South Park' for many years and have seen them lampoon pretty much any- and everybody at one time or another - as does 'SNL' and Bill Maher's 'Real Time', and as did 'The Daily Show' when Jon Stewart was there - without regard to Party or ideology. It's main target has always been people who take themselves too seriously and who say and do stupid things - period.

See this is why Christian values must be destroyed - why the Catholic Church must be destroyed - its because the tradition of Christian Values makes a progressive society that plans to end history with liberalism a non starter - not to mention the fact that the PTB cannot allow Christian Values to get in the way of their Satanic pursuit of happiness. Do you understand now? Your beloved myths and history must be destroyed because tradition must be destroyed.
    "PTB"? Pakistan Tobacco Board? Sorry, I don't grok your jargon.

I will confess to being a bit of a fanboy myself at times, but I have lived long enough to be able to put and keep my interest in films, t.v., comics, etc. in perspective and not to take changes in how certain themes and characters are treated in popular culture as any sort of apocalyptic signs or as evidence of anyone trying to destroy Christianity or advance the cause of Satanic happiness, whatever that means.

If there is one thing I've "learned" from comics over they years it is that alternate or parallel universes or realities exist, at least in fiction - sometimes referred to as the "multiverse" - and that telling a story in one doesn't make any of the others go away. There is a universe where Peggy Carter becomes Captain America. There is a universe where Sherlock Holmes does not exist and has to be invented by Dr. Watson, or impersonated by a teenaged girl, or where he lives in 21st Century New York instead of Victorian London. In some literary or film universes, Holmes hunts Jack the Ripper and in others he is Jack the Ripper. There is a "reality" where Maid Marian is Black (yes, some noblewomen in 16th Century England were) or where Logan/Wolverine is the Prime Minister of Canada.

As you yourself stated, you can easily ignore any (what you consider to be) non-canonical story; no one is stopping you. If you have the money (and rights to the characters) you can even effectively make something that was canonical non-canonical. How many Terminator movies did James Cameron dismiss with Terminator: Dark Fate - three? Of course the idea that there were alternate timelines and universes was suggested in that franchise at least as early as Terminator: Salvation. The new Star Trek re-boot with Chris Pine as Kirk? They built the fact of all that happening in an alternate universe right into the storyline.

Honestly, the fact that two or three out of two dozen new action films featuring a woman or a racial minority as the lead really bothers some people curious. For every movie that casts a negative light on the military, at least twenty are made - by all those anti-military Hollywood leftists - that applaud and celebrate the military. Two of my all-time favorite movies are Signs, in which traumatic events reaffirm a man's faith in God, and Juno, in which a teenaged girl decides not to have an abortion and to give her baby to a loving couple.

Entertainment is very seldom compulsory. Enjoy what you like and ignore what you don't. It really isn't any more complicated than that.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Standing Wolf For This Useful Post:

TheOneOnly2 (09-12-2020)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    TheOneOnly2's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 213x in 161 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    There was an Alf movie?

I don't know whether or not you really believe Parker and Stone are CIA propagandists, but I don't. I've watched 'South Park' for many years and have seen them lampoon pretty much any- and everybody at one time or another - as does 'SNL' and Bill Maher's 'Real Time', and as did 'The Daily Show' when Jon Stewart was there - without regard to Party or ideology. It's main target has always been people who take themselves too seriously and who say and do stupid things - period.

"PTB"? Pakistan Tobacco Board? Sorry, I don't grok your jargon.

I will confess to being a bit of a fanboy myself at times, but I have lived long enough to be able to put and keep my interest in films, t.v., comics, etc. in perspective and not to take changes in how certain themes and characters are treated in popular culture as any sort of apocalyptic signs or as evidence of anyone trying to destroy Christianity or advance the cause of Satanic happiness, whatever that means.

If there is one thing I've "learned" from comics over they years it is that alternate or parallel universes or realities exist, at least in fiction - sometimes referred to as the "multiverse" - and that telling a story in one doesn't make any of the others go away. There is a universe where Peggy Carter becomes Captain America. There is a universe where Sherlock Holmes does not exist and has to be invented by Dr. Watson, or impersonated by a teenaged girl, or where he lives in 21st Century New York instead of Victorian London. In some literary or film universes, Holmes hunts Jack the Ripper and in others he is Jack the Ripper. There is a "reality" where Maid Marian is Black (yes, some noblewomen in 16th Century England were) or where Logan/Wolverine is the Prime Minister of Canada.

As you yourself stated, you can easily ignore any (what you consider to be) non-canonical story; no one is stopping you. If you have the money (and rights to the characters) you can even effectively make something that was canonical non-canonical. How many Terminator movies did James Cameron dismiss with Terminator: Dark Fate - three? Of course the idea that there were alternate timelines and universes was suggested in that franchise at least as early as Terminator: Salvation. The new Star Trek re-boot with Chris Pine as Kirk? They built the fact of all that happening in an alternate universe right into the storyline.

Honestly, the fact that two or three out of two dozen new action films featuring a woman or a racial minority as the lead really bothers some people curious. For every movie that casts a negative light on the military, at least twenty are made - by all those anti-military Hollywood leftists - that applaud and celebrate the military. Two of my all-time favorite movies are Signs, in which traumatic events reaffirm a man's faith in God, and Juno, in which a teenaged girl decides not to have an abortion and to give her baby to a loving couple.

Entertainment is very seldom compulsory. Enjoy what you like and ignore what you don't. It really isn't any more complicated than that.
    Yeah I didnt see the Alf movie either - its called Project Alf. Apparently the series ended on a cliffhanger with the government capturing Alf. The creators were hoping for another season but Alf got cancelled so it ended there. They made Project Alf to resolve things but it was not well received and most 'Alf-heads' do not consider the movie to be canon. Thats what the internet says anyway -

Due to its poor reception with essentially everyone, most ALF-heads don’t consider the movie canon.
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...134530788.html

And I absolutely believe that Parker/Stone are CIA propagandists. SNL is a CIA propagandist factory. The elite needs entertainers they can trust right - even SNL comedians that arent political were likely born into the intelligence community. The Family Guy episode 'Spies Reminiscent of Us' is funny because Chevy Chase and Dan Aykroyd actually are part of the intelligence community - the episode isnt just a send up of the movie Spies Like Us - its McFarlane being funny. The line about Spies Like Us being Reagans favourite movie and him making Chase and Aykroyd honorary spies in the 80s is funny on another level. Maher, Stewart, Colbert, Oliver, Meyers ( from SNL factory ) etc are all CIA propagandists. The main point of these political comedy shows is to frame opinion - remember when Stewart and Bill O'Reilly were basically an opinion framing comedy duo? Its also international - Russia is no enemy - they work with US elite to frame opinion on an international level - look at RT shows like Redacted Tonight.. Watching the Hawks featuring Oliver Stones son.. Larry King for goodness sake. I consider the intelligence community and the entertainment community to be basically one and the same - and people are born into it - and its global. People like the Hemsworth brothers for example are obviously born into it. They dont have to be American. I make another comment in Doomcocks video about Ben Affleck and Matt Damon writing Good Will Hunting. Thats how funny it is. How many awards did they win for that? They didnt write that - come on. Its hilarious. Ben Affleck says that Hollywood is probably full of CIA agents? HAAAAA! Yeah I reckon. And they give him Affleck an Oscar for Argo. HA! Thats good.

Before the unpopular Middle East wars of modern times you see that most military propaganda was left leaning and anti-war. Public opinion was so anti-war after Vietnam that US cultural hegemony needed to reflect that. Not a lot of pro-war propaganda between Vietnam and Iraq invasion. But yeah there is a lot of it post Iraq invasion. And thats funny - I had to google what movie the Joaquin Phoenix tinfoil hat meme was from a while ago - its from Signs. I saw it when it came out but I cant really remember it. It has Mel Gibson in it hey. I saw Juno - Olivia Thirlby!!! That Lucifer show is popular right now hey. I dont really mean Satanic when I say Satanic pursuit of happiness - its more a libertarian joke. The fact is that conservative values are linked to Christian Values and for society to progress to the point that liberalism ends history Christian Values must be destroyed. What is a Christian these days anyway? Someone that says they are Christian? They only exist to frame opinion between left right on go nowhere wedge non-issues like abortion or to support the military against the Muslims.

US cultural hegemony cannot be ignored.

Have you ever seen the Divergent film series? I havent but I saw one of my sisters watching one of the movies a while ago and I see a scene where two characters are talking about the factions - and how the alternative to being part of one is being factionless. Its kind of like that but there is only one faction with the elite at the top - but the outer party is made up of what are kind of like factions and the entertainment and political factions are closely linked - most members of the outer party are born into it. The simple masses are a lot like the factionless in Divergent. Who wrote Divergent? I dont know but its predictive programming and CIA propaganda thats for sure. Otherwise my sister wouldnt have been watching it.
    Last edited by TheOneOnly2; 09-12-2020 at 06:37 PM.

+ Reply to Thread