User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Hollyweird (samuel L Jackson thinks of Trump Supporters

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What Hollyweird (samuel L Jackson thinks of Trump Supporters

This was supposed to be funny. I think comedy contracted the Covid and died earlier this year.
    https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ale...e-hate-fascism

".....sounded more like a medical ad warning of unwanted side effects, warned that voting for Trump may cause you to experience, "racism, sexism, nepotism, corruption, collusion, xenophobia, homophobia, Islamophobia, anti-Semitism, hypocrisy, delusion, gullibility, paranoia, fascism, greed, rage, hate, fear, and mullets."

Mullets aside, voters were also warned of, "Voting for Donald Trump may cause you to catch coronavirus at a monster truck rally and die. If you experience pain or discomfort as a result of being tear gassed, beaten or shot by white supremacist vigilantes, STOP voting for Donald Trump immediately and seek medical attention. Disorientation and dizziness could be a sign you just drank bleach. Other possible side effects include destruction of the economy, the Constitution, the ecosystem, the idea of truth, the post office and basic human decency."

If this list of horribles concerns you, "Before voting for Donald Trump, ask your doctor if you’re insane, because you probably are. This November, re-elect Donald J. Trump, because he alone can keep America great. I'm just kidding. He’s a [bleep] idiot."

With that Jackson returned to the screen and proclaimed "Finally, something me and the Trump campaign agree on." He might as well have pronounced the death of comedy, because apparently comedy in 2020 is reduced to calling Republicans evil and stupid, followed by a Jeb!-esque appeal to please laugh.

This segment was sponsored by Subaru.
    Last edited by Calypso Jones; 09-12-2020 at 07:12 PM.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    TheOneOnly2's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 213x in 161 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A few years ago one of my sisters brought her new boyfriend to my parents house at Xmas and I asked my dad what he thought of him and he says - "He drives a Subaru." - and I ask him if thats bad and my dad says yes because only %$%$ing idiots own Subarus. The next boyfriend my sister took to may parents house was driving a Ford 4x4 and I thought - this guy should get the all clear.

I think its good that Democrats are saying what the think about working class white people out loud.
    Last edited by TheOneOnly2; 09-12-2020 at 08:27 PM.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheOneOnly2 For This Useful Post:

Calypso Jones (09-12-2020),Lummy (09-12-2020)

Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 2,182
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    Standing Wolf's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 21,264x in 12,387 Posts
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    A few years ago one of my sisters brought her new boyfriend to my parents house at Xmas and I asked my dad what he thought of him and he says - "He drives a Subaru." - and I ask him if thats bad and my dad says yes because only %$%$ing idiots own Subarus. The next boyfriend my sister took to may parents house was driving a Ford 4x4 and I thought - this guy should get the all clear.

I think its good that Democrats are saying what the think about working class white people out loud.
    90% pf the working White people I know will be voting for VP Biden.

And before anyone clutches those pearls so tightly they choke to death, worse things about liberals and Democrats are written by members of this forum 365 days a year, kid. You folks need to clean up your own act before getting all butt-hurt about other people's rhetoric.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You favor bringing down the Constitution as soon as possible because that's pretty much exactly what's going to happen if Biden wins, comrade.

You are a "champion" of the legal system who supports one of the biggest criminals in government outside obummer.

How do you -- or your friends -- reconcile that?
    Last edited by Lummy; 09-12-2020 at 10:58 PM.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    You favor bringing down the Constitution as soon as possible because that's pretty much exactly what's going to happen if Biden wins, comrade.

You are a "champion" of the legal system who supports one of the biggest criminals in government outside obummer.

How do you -- or your friends -- reconcile that?
    As usual, Lummy, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.” - Robert E. Howard

"Only a rank degenerate would drive 1,500 miles across Texas and not eat a chicken fried steak." - Larry McMurtry

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Overall activity: 0.3%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    nathanbforrest45's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 16,261x in 10,568 Posts
    Mentioned
    129 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    As usual, Lummy, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
    More so than you I am afraid.

Question, how can anyone in good faith vote for a man who in 47 years in government has accomplished very little, who never did anything to change those things he is now blaming Donald Trump for. Furthermore, how can anyone in good faith vote for a man who has obvious cognitive issues. Please don't insult us by claiming any different. I live in a retirement community, I have seen numerous cases of onset Alzheimer's and their actions are no different from Mr. Biden. How can you vote for a man who will perhaps in the next 24 months not remember what the role of the President is?

Trump has had many victories in the past 3 and half years until this "pandemic" hit. For the record while I think Covid19 is a real thing I do not believe for a second it warranted shutting down the economy.

No, Wolf, Biden will be worse than any other president in our history. He will make both Carter and Obama look like Supreme Beings.

I think no one is voting for Joe Biden, I think all of you are voting for Harris, who is even further to the left than he is.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to nathanbforrest45 For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (09-13-2020)

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    barb012's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,459x in 906 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Standing Wolf View Post
    90% pf the working White people I know will be voting for VP Biden.

And before anyone clutches those pearls so tightly they choke to death, worse things about liberals and Democrats are written by members of this forum 365 days a year, kid. You folks need to clean up your own act before getting all butt-hurt about other people's rhetoric.
    Does the 90% of working white people that will vote for Biden work for a left leaning employer that is forcing them to vote for him?

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.8%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassYour first GroupOverdrive50000 Experience PointsTagger First ClassVeteran
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Chris's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 81,530x in 55,047 Posts
    Mentioned
    2014 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanbforrest45 View Post
    More so than you I am afraid.

Question, how can anyone in good faith vote for a man who in 47 years in government has accomplished very little, who never did anything to change those things he is now blaming Donald Trump for. Furthermore, how can anyone in good faith vote for a man who has obvious cognitive issues. Please don't insult us by claiming any different. I live in a retirement community, I have seen numerous cases of onset Alzheimer's and their actions are no different from Mr. Biden. How can you vote for a man who will perhaps in the next 24 months not remember what the role of the President is?

Trump has had many victories in the past 3 and half years until this "pandemic" hit. For the record while I think Covid19 is a real thing I do not believe for a second it warranted shutting down the economy.

No, Wolf, Biden will be worse than any other president in our history. He will make both Carter and Obama look like Supreme Beings.

I think no one is voting for Joe Biden, I think all of you are voting for Harris, who is even further to the left than he is.

They're just voting against Trump. Biden offers nothing.
    Tradition is not the worship of ashes, but the preservation of fire. ― Gustav Mahler

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chris For This Useful Post:

Cotton1 (09-13-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by barb012 View Post
    Does the 90% of working white people that will vote for Biden work for a left leaning employer that is forcing them to vote for him?
    No, they represent a wide variety of employment situations, from business owners to government workers at many different levels to the privately employed to retired people.

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 407
    Overall activity: 42.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,464x in 20,422 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    This was supposed to be funny. I think comedy contracted the Covid and died earlier this year.
    https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/ale...e-hate-fascism

".....sounded more like a medical ad warning of unwanted side effects, warned that voting for Trump may cause you to experience, "racism, sexism, nepotism, corruption, collusion, xenophobia, homophobia, Islamophobia, anti-Semitism, hypocrisy, delusion, gullibility, paranoia, fascism, greed, rage, hate, fear, and mullets."

Mullets aside, voters were also warned of, "Voting for Donald Trump may cause you to catch coronavirus at a monster truck rally and die. If you experience pain or discomfort as a result of being tear gassed, beaten or shot by white supremacist vigilantes, STOP voting for Donald Trump immediately and seek medical attention. Disorientation and dizziness could be a sign you just drank bleach. Other possible side effects include destruction of the economy, the Constitution, the ecosystem, the idea of truth, the post office and basic human decency."

If this list of horribles concerns you, "Before voting for Donald Trump, ask your doctor if you’re insane, because you probably are. This November, re-elect Donald J. Trump, because he alone can keep America great. I'm just kidding. He’s a [bleep] idiot."

With that Jackson returned to the screen and proclaimed "Finally, something me and the Trump campaign agree on." He might as well have pronounced the death of comedy, because apparently comedy in 2020 is reduced to calling Republicans evil and stupid, followed by a Jeb!-esque appeal to please laugh.

This segment was sponsored by Subaru.
    He's one of Hollyweird's leading racists................The more they put out there like this, the less I am inclined to watch any of their movies
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

+ Reply to Thread