User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: The Trouble With a Premature Vaccine

  1. #11
    Points: 36,808, Level: 46
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Overall activity: 70.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    Perianne's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    10662
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,249
    Points
    36,808
    Level
    46
    Thanks Given
    1,780
    Thanked 1,830x in 1,055 Posts
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Millions of us (in healthcare) will be forced to take it in order to keep our jobs. We will be guinea pigs.

  2. #12
    Original Ranter
    Points: 600,362, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Karma
    442871
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    178,235
    Points
    600,362
    Level
    100
    Thanks Given
    110,556
    Thanked 93,855x in 62,419 Posts
    Mentioned
    2318 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    Millions of us (in healthcare) will be forced to take it in order to keep our jobs. We will be guinea pigs.
    Thank you. I will be waiting a few years to see how it goes.
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

    Please visit my blog http://thepoliticalforums.com/blogs/peter/
    (If a post link does not work, see the archives- it should work there.)

  3. #13
    Points: 19,669, Level: 34
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,081
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Newpublius's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    38510
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    6,537
    Points
    19,669
    Level
    34
    Thanks Given
    1,371
    Thanked 3,493x in 2,370 Posts
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    That is a good point. As I have pointed out a couple of times already, where the virus hits hard it seems to stop at a 20% infection rate- which may be due to T-cell immunity in the other 80%.
    I would be interested in seeing the covid stats in Asian Americans. I mean take a look at Vietnam, they have virutally no cases or deaths which suggests their immune systems recognize C19

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Newpublius For This Useful Post:

    Peter1469 (09-15-2020)

  5. #14
    Points: 19,669, Level: 34
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 1,081
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Newpublius's Avatar Senior Member
    Karma
    38510
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    Posts
    6,537
    Points
    19,669
    Level
    34
    Thanks Given
    1,371
    Thanked 3,493x in 2,370 Posts
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Perianne View Post
    Millions of us (in healthcare) will be forced to take it in order to keep our jobs. We will be guinea pigs.
    The offices are going to require it as well. I got the email yesterday about going to the office. Right now I am remote and don't need to go but right now people are ALLOWED to go if they want or need something at the office. That's rare but people do go for certain meetings, depositions, using the larger printers, etc.

    The email went out that 11/1 we can't go to the office unless we have the FLU shot.

    They can't know the dates on coronavirus vaccine, but the forces that be are predisposed to require it.

    Right now you can get away with not complying and remaining remote. At some point that is not going to be practical.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts