User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Consider me disappointed in you Conservatives.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,353x in 27,928 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Ironic, I just applied a large amount of Voltaren to various aches just before reading this.
    I have a bag full of the stuff.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (09-24-2020)

Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,353x in 27,928 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by CCitizen View Post
    The Jews did not establish Communism, but they did take a very active role in building Soviet Russia of 1920s. The vast majority of people in Russia were helped by the property of former nobles. I am proud of my great-grandparents.

Sadly Stalin established Totalitarianism. Stalin was not nearly as evil as Hitler. But he was a dictator. Both Stalin and Churchill are guilty of starving millions of people to death.
    Stalin ordered the murders of his own people. Hitler waged war on many of us in addition to murdering his own people.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,570x in 36,509 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterVeritis View Post
    Stalin ordered the murders of his own people. Hitler waged war on many of us in addition to murdering his own people.
    The Nazis murdered relatively few of their own. Assuming you weren't Jewish or an active leftist, it would be much safer to live under the Nazi regime.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

Level completed: 89%, Points required for next Level: 272
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    roadmaster's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,312x in 4,617 Posts
    Mentioned
    143 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    The Nazis murdered relatively few of their own. Assuming you weren't Jewish or an active leftist, it would be much safer to live under the Nazi regime.
    Just like back then and now, you will find many Antifa that identify as Jewish and not white. If it's not that they claim to be another minority group.

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Overall activity: 24.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,618x in 14,840 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo1234 View Post
    OK Now we all know that Liberals are petty and they are back stabbing, it is to be expected after all how would you feel if you in the history of the world never had an idea that was successful

But when an elderly lady puts a Biden Harris sign in her yard, you don't get to abandon your fellow man.

The Story that I am about to tell makes me sick and I let the neighbors know it. We are doing a very large remodel in a nice but not super wealth neighborhood. Since I have been checking in, Elderly women in the house across the street lost her Husband to Cancer. I did not know this but the neighbors had been pitching in and mowing her grass, and trying to take care of everything outside the home. Even to the point of having a very large pile of wood chips and several new plants for around the home delivered.

Well Today when I was there, I noticed that the lawn had not been mowed for several weeks and the wood chips and plants were still in the drive. She Laurie I found out was here name was out getting her mail as I was leaving, and I asked if her mower was broken and if we could help. She started to cry..... So I asked what was wrong, She pointed to the Biden Harris sign in the front yard????

So the neighbors that were helping this lady, who happened to be married to a Man that worked for the UAW for years, was supporting Biden as many elderly people in unions tend to support the Democrats. When she put the sign up these Conservative ass hats refused to help her anymore....

Conservatives we are all people, they were going to leave her to fend for herself, She is 68 and while in good shape just never had to take care of the outside. Well a Quick call to the home owner that we were working for to get the Ok, and we brought the entire crew over, I went home and changed into work cloths an the red head jumped in the car with me. We pulled another crew from a new construction near by and by the end of the day her home will be looking sharp again.

Tomorrow I will call our landscaping company and make sure they take care of her for the rest of the year...

When I knocked on the door to make sure that we were getting all she needed done she was crying a different kind of tear, And Said to me, I guess us Biden voters need to stick together.... I laughed and said well I think we need to support each other as fellow citizens, and then informed her that it was not likely that any of the workers would be voting for Biden but we just needed to do what was right. And the fact that she was supporting a different candidate did not make her a bad person..

She was shocked for sure, and Thanked everyone for the help... She will cast her ballot for Mr. Biden but she is a good person just the same.

YES Fellow Conservatives there are liars and thieves in the Democrat party and they use deception to try and scare people into voting for them, but that does not give us an excuse to turn out backs on someone in need. That is what they would do. And we should do everything in our power to not be like the leadership of the Democrat Party

This is the point of division we have allowed in our country. Long before middle school I expected my kids toknow the difference between anger and hate and before they graduated I expected they could seperate a difference of opinion from even a dislike of the person.
    Now we have a country full of adults that can't make either of those distinctions! This cannot lead to anything good.

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    MMC's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,167x in 27,728 Posts
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    Which organizations would those be? The media doesn't count, since they are simply in it for profit.
    The Media does count.....and no its not just about profit with the Lame Stream Media. The activists working in the Lame Stream media shows them for what they are.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdriveTagger First Class50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo1234 View Post
    Snow Flake I deal with many on the left it business on a daily basis. Just look at what you post and when you see that the facts don't support it, You double down on being not truthful.

And NO it was not about me, it was about helping the left and the right and all that need help. but you missed it
    There is a difference between political leftists and those leftists that arent political and just vote. A Couple of my neighbors are leftists and vote Democrat. But they arent political leftists. So they are still human.
    History does not long Entrust the care of Freedom, to the Weak or Timid!!!!! Dwight D. Eisenhower ~

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MMC For This Useful Post:

Peter1469 (09-25-2020)

Original Ranter
    Overall activity: 99.9%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album picturesOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Peter1469's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 148,369x in 94,864 Posts
    Mentioned
    2554 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Dr. Who
    Which organizations would those be? The media doesn't count, since they are simply in it for profit.

Quote Originally Posted by MMC View Post
    The Media does count.....and no its not just about profit with the Lame Stream Media. The activists working in the Lame Stream media shows them for what they are.
    Which media station makes the most profit?

Why do the channels that typically have low ratings cling to their Prog agenda when they could make more profit being normal journalists?
    ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Original Ranter
    Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter1469 View Post
    Originally Posted by Dr. Who

Which media station makes the most profit?

Why do the channels that typically have low ratings cling to their Prog agenda when they could make more profit being normal journalists?
    Probably Fox.

Party and agenda before Omniverse comes.

+ Reply to Thread