User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Consider me disappointed in you Conservatives.

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 2,264
    Overall activity: 26.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,049x in 8,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Although i do believe conservatives are getting more careful about who they do business with...i find it difficult to believe that conservatives would ignore this liberal woman in need. Are you sure they didn't just get busy or ...i don't know...something legitimate. I have a crotchety old college professor across the road from me and of course he is a liberal....i've tried being neighborly but he is rude and insulting.
    There are plenty of old crotchety people who are rude - I don't think it has anything to do with politics, but rather with old age and unhappiness.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (09-16-2020),Peter1469 (09-17-2020)

Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 628
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience Points
    CCitizen's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 1,244x in 949 Posts
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo1234 View Post
    YES Fellow Conservatives there are liars and thieves in the Democrat party and they use deception to try and scare people into voting for them, but that does not give us an excuse to turn out backs on someone in need. That is what they would do. And we should do everything in our power to not be like the leadership of the Democrat Party
    Very many Democrats expressed great happiness when Rush Limbaugh got cancer.

Do not forget. Thousands of comments like

I hope the $#@! suffers.
    I support Rush dying a slow, painful death.
    From a suffering victim of the big C to Rush......You deserve it, I look forward to your demise.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CCitizen For This Useful Post:

Collateral Damage (09-17-2020),MMC (09-25-2020),zelmo1234 (09-16-2020)

Level completed: 95%, Points required for next Level: 94
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    HawkTheSlayer's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,578x in 5,177 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    There are plenty of old crotchety people who are rude - I don't think it has anything to do with politics, but rather with old age and unhappiness.
    His lycra shorts are too tight!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Collateral Damage (09-17-2020)

Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 2,264
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,049x in 8,897 Posts
    Mentioned
    207 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkTheSlayer View Post
    His lycra shorts are too tight!
    Now I have to get that image out of my brain. Thanks Hawk!
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's very sad when politics come before our humanity. You are a kind soul Zelmo.
    Sadly many of those who support Cancel Culture would do everything they can to destroy those who disagree with them.

Many Conservatives and Independents are in danger of being destroyed by Cancel Culture.

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive
    MisterVeritis's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 39,380x in 27,946 Posts
    Mentioned
    389 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Some of us, especially those of us who lived vigorous lives find aches in every part of out bodies. It might not be unhappiness.
    Call your state legislators and insist they approve the Article V convention of States to propose amendments.

I pledge allegiance to the Constitution as written and understood by this nation's founders, and to the Republic it created, an indivisible union of sovereign States, with liberty and justice for all.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MisterVeritis For This Useful Post:

Collateral Damage (09-17-2020),Peter1469 (09-17-2020)

Level completed: 39%, Points required for next Level: 920
    Overall activity: 59.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranSocial25000 Experience Points
    stephenpe's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,866x in 1,911 Posts
    Mentioned
    105 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK Now we all know that Liberals are petty and they are back stabbing, it is to be expected after all how would you feel if you in the history of the world never had an idea that was successful

But when an elderly lady puts a Biden Harris sign in her yard, you don't get to abandon your fellow man.

The Story that I am about to tell makes me sick and I let the neighbors know it. We are doing a very large remodel in a nice but not super wealth neighborhood. Since I have been checking in, Elderly women in the house across the street lost her Husband to Cancer. I did not know this but the neighbors had been pitching in and mowing her grass, and trying to take care of everything outside the home. Even to the point of having a very large pile of wood chips and several new plants for around the home delivered.

Well Today when I was there, I noticed that the lawn had not been mowed for several weeks and the wood chips and plants were still in the drive. She Laurie I found out was here name was out getting her mail as I was leaving, and I asked if her mower was broken and if we could help. She started to cry..... So I asked what was wrong, She pointed to the Biden Harris sign in the front yard????

So the neighbors that were helping this lady, who happened to be married to a Man that worked for the UAW for years, was supporting Biden as many elderly people in unions tend to support the Democrats. When she put the sign up these Conservative ass hats refused to help her anymore....

Conservatives we are all people, they were going to leave her to fend for herself, She is 68 and while in good shape just never had to take care of the outside. Well a Quick call to the home owner that we were working for to get the Ok, and we brought the entire crew over, I went home and changed into work cloths an the red head jumped in the car with me. We pulled another crew from a new construction near by and by the end of the day her home will be looking sharp again.

Tomorrow I will call our landscaping company and make sure they take care of her for the rest of the year...

When I knocked on the door to make sure that we were getting all she needed done she was crying a different kind of tear, And Said to me, I guess us Biden voters need to stick together.... I laughed and said well I think we need to support each other as fellow citizens, and then informed her that it was not likely that any of the workers would be voting for Biden but we just needed to do what was right. And the fact that she was supporting a different candidate did not make her a bad person..

She was shocked for sure, and Thanked everyone for the help... She will cast her ballot for Mr. Biden but she is a good person just the same.

YES Fellow Conservatives there are liars and thieves in the Democrat party and they use deception to try and scare people into voting for them, but that does not give us an excuse to turn out backs on someone in need. That is what they would do. And we should do everything in our power to not be like the leadership of the Democrat Party
    }
    Good man, Zelmo. I live in a small town and basically take care of my 83 yr old neighbor. She has no kids or much family that she has not alienated. I dont know her politics but most people in town warned me she was a user basically. I figure she is a test from God for me. Helping people like you do is one of the best things ANY of us can do. You are a fine man.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stephenpe For This Useful Post:

CCitizen (09-16-2020),DGUtley (09-25-2020),Dr. Who (09-16-2020),zelmo1234 (09-16-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenpe View Post
    }
    Good man, Zelmo. I live in a small town and basically take care of my 83 yr old neighbor. She has no kids or much family that she has not alienated. I dont know her politics but most people in town warned me she was a user basically. I figure she is a test from God for me. Helping people like you do is one of the best things ANY of us can do. You are a fine man.
    Thank you for helping a fellow human in need.

The only person I have helped a lot was my Grandmother (RIP) -- my Primary Parent.

I love and remember my Grandmother.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CCitizen For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (09-16-2020),FindersKeepers (09-16-2020),zelmo1234 (09-16-2020)

Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 398
    Achievements:
    VeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points
    Reason10's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 4,527x in 2,866 Posts
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's back up a bit here.

But when an elderly lady puts a Biden Harris sign in her yard, you don't get to abandon your fellow man.

Nobody stole that sign or tried to urinate on it. She's coming out way ahead. Also, nobody has gone up to her and sucker punched her, knocking her on her ass.

The Story that I am about to tell makes me sick and I let the neighbors know it. We are doing a very large remodel in a nice but not super wealth neighborhood. Since I have been checking in, Elderly women in the house across the street lost her Husband to Cancer. I did not know this but the neighbors had been pitching in and mowing her grass, and trying to take care of everything outside the home. Even to the point of having a very large pile of wood chips and several new plants for around the home delivered.

What makes you think the people who were mowing her grass were automatically conservatives? I thought we're supposed to be such heartless $#@!s. Why would we help out old ladies? Democrats accuse us of taking their Sosha Curity away, kicking them out of their homes and starving them. So far, there's no evidence of the political party of the kind souls who were mowing her grass.

Did it ever occur to you that she might be lying about the whole thing? The only way you can tell is if a liberal's lips are moving.
    So far, there's NO facts in evidence suggesting Trump supporters were involved in any aspect of this story.

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 503
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    TrueAmerican's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 227x in 184 Posts
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When she put the sign up these Conservative ass hats refused to help her anymore....
    This surprises you? Welcome to trump's America.

WTF do you expect when your pathetic thug president attacks anyone who doesn't support him, as child molester trying to destroy the country.

You support the sickest SOB we have ever seen in power here. And you have destroyed the country with your ignorance and fanaticism. Congratulations.
    Last edited by TrueAmerican; 09-16-2020 at 06:54 PM.
    I'm ditching tPF. This is nothing but a right wing crackpot troll farm.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TrueAmerican For This Useful Post:

Leanne778 (09-19-2020)

+ Reply to Thread