User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Consider me disappointed in you Conservatives.

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 2,783
    Overall activity: 80.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,074x in 14,369 Posts
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Consider me disappointed in you Conservatives.

OK Now we all know that Liberals are petty and they are back stabbing, it is to be expected after all how would you feel if you in the history of the world never had an idea that was successful

But when an elderly lady puts a Biden Harris sign in her yard, you don't get to abandon your fellow man.

The Story that I am about to tell makes me sick and I let the neighbors know it. We are doing a very large remodel in a nice but not super wealth neighborhood. Since I have been checking in, Elderly women in the house across the street lost her Husband to Cancer. I did not know this but the neighbors had been pitching in and mowing her grass, and trying to take care of everything outside the home. Even to the point of having a very large pile of wood chips and several new plants for around the home delivered.

Well Today when I was there, I noticed that the lawn had not been mowed for several weeks and the wood chips and plants were still in the drive. She Laurie I found out was here name was out getting her mail as I was leaving, and I asked if her mower was broken and if we could help. She started to cry..... So I asked what was wrong, She pointed to the Biden Harris sign in the front yard????

So the neighbors that were helping this lady, who happened to be married to a Man that worked for the UAW for years, was supporting Biden as many elderly people in unions tend to support the Democrats. When she put the sign up these Conservative ass hats refused to help her anymore....

Conservatives we are all people, they were going to leave her to fend for herself, She is 68 and while in good shape just never had to take care of the outside. Well a Quick call to the home owner that we were working for to get the Ok, and we brought the entire crew over, I went home and changed into work cloths an the red head jumped in the car with me. We pulled another crew from a new construction near by and by the end of the day her home will be looking sharp again.

Tomorrow I will call our landscaping company and make sure they take care of her for the rest of the year...

When I knocked on the door to make sure that we were getting all she needed done she was crying a different kind of tear, And Said to me, I guess us Biden voters need to stick together.... I laughed and said well I think we need to support each other as fellow citizens, and then informed her that it was not likely that any of the workers would be voting for Biden but we just needed to do what was right. And the fact that she was supporting a different candidate did not make her a bad person..

She was shocked for sure, and Thanked everyone for the help... She will cast her ballot for Mr. Biden but she is a good person just the same.

YES Fellow Conservatives there are liars and thieves in the Democrat party and they use deception to try and scare people into voting for them, but that does not give us an excuse to turn out backs on someone in need. That is what they would do. And we should do everything in our power to not be like the leadership of the Democrat Party

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

Calypso Jones (09-16-2020),Captdon (09-17-2020),carolina73 (09-16-2020),CaveDog (09-17-2020),Chris (09-16-2020),Collateral Damage (09-16-2020),countryboy (09-16-2020),DGUtley (09-25-2020),donttread (09-25-2020),FindersKeepers (09-16-2020),HawkTheSlayer (09-16-2020),Jen (09-16-2020),MMC (09-25-2020),Omar (09-16-2020),Peter1469 (09-17-2020),pragmatic (09-16-2020),Retirednsmilin308 (09-17-2020),stjames1_53 (09-17-2020)

Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 425
    Overall activity: 8.0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteranSocial
    Collateral Damage's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,800x in 4,160 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't ask people about their political position in RL. I could make some educated guesses if I had a need to, but I really don't care who they flip a switch for.

Are you a decent human, look after animals, small children and old people, and pay your taxes? If yes, then we've have no problem.

I wish it were the same for those on either side whose political position is practically branded across their foreheads in how they treat other people.
    "I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations." -- James Madison

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Collateral Damage For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-17-2020),Peter1469 (09-17-2020),zelmo1234 (09-16-2020)

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 2,853
    Overall activity: 23.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranTagger First Class50000 Experience Points
    Dr. Who's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 12,935x in 8,813 Posts
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's very sad when politics come before our humanity. You are a kind soul Zelmo.
    In quoting my post, you affirm and agree that you have not been goaded, provoked, emotionally manipulated or otherwise coerced into responding.

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problems.”
    Mahatma Gandhi

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr. Who For This Useful Post:

Collateral Damage (09-17-2020),pragmatic (09-16-2020),zelmo1234 (09-16-2020)

Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 2,783
    Overall activity: 80.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    zelmo1234's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,074x in 14,369 Posts
    Mentioned
    432 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Who View Post
    It's very sad when politics come before our humanity. You are a kind soul Zelmo.
    I don't know about kind but I have been blessed in more ways that I deserve and the way that I look at it, you are required to be a blessing to others

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zelmo1234 For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (09-16-2020),HawkTheSlayer (09-16-2020)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 413
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassSocial25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Lummy's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 6,307x in 4,359 Posts
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Two points:
    1 liberals are hopeless suckers;
    2 talk is cheap.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lummy For This Useful Post:

Perianne (09-17-2020)

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,187
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    HawkTheSlayer's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,344x in 5,058 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo1234 View Post
    OK Now we all know that Liberals are petty and they are back stabbing, it is to be expected after all how would you feel if you in the history of the world never had an idea that was successful

But when an elderly lady puts a Biden Harris sign in her yard, you don't get to abandon your fellow man.

The Story that I am about to tell makes me sick and I let the neighbors know it. We are doing a very large remodel in a nice but not super wealth neighborhood. Since I have been checking in, Elderly women in the house across the street lost her Husband to Cancer. I did not know this but the neighbors had been pitching in and mowing her grass, and trying to take care of everything outside the home. Even to the point of having a very large pile of wood chips and several new plants for around the home delivered.

Well Today when I was there, I noticed that the lawn had not been mowed for several weeks and the wood chips and plants were still in the drive. She Laurie I found out was here name was out getting her mail as I was leaving, and I asked if her mower was broken and if we could help. She started to cry..... So I asked what was wrong, She pointed to the Biden Harris sign in the front yard????

So the neighbors that were helping this lady, who happened to be married to a Man that worked for the UAW for years, was supporting Biden as many elderly people in unions tend to support the Democrats. When she put the sign up these Conservative ass hats refused to help her anymore....

Conservatives we are all people, they were going to leave her to fend for herself, She is 68 and while in good shape just never had to take care of the outside. Well a Quick call to the home owner that we were working for to get the Ok, and we brought the entire crew over, I went home and changed into work cloths an the red head jumped in the car with me. We pulled another crew from a new construction near by and by the end of the day her home will be looking sharp again.

Tomorrow I will call our landscaping company and make sure they take care of her for the rest of the year...

When I knocked on the door to make sure that we were getting all she needed done she was crying a different kind of tear, And Said to me, I guess us Biden voters need to stick together.... I laughed and said well I think we need to support each other as fellow citizens, and then informed her that it was not likely that any of the workers would be voting for Biden but we just needed to do what was right. And the fact that she was supporting a different candidate did not make her a bad person..

She was shocked for sure, and Thanked everyone for the help... She will cast her ballot for Mr. Biden but she is a good person just the same.

YES Fellow Conservatives there are liars and thieves in the Democrat party and they use deception to try and scare people into voting for them, but that does not give us an excuse to turn out backs on someone in need. That is what they would do. And we should do everything in our power to not be like the leadership of the Democrat Party
    You da man, Mo!

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although i do believe conservatives are getting more careful about who they do business with...i find it difficult to believe that conservatives would ignore this liberal woman in need. Are you sure they didn't just get busy or ...i don't know...something legitimate. I have a crotchety old college professor across the road from me and of course he is a liberal....i've tried being neighborly but he is rude and insulting.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (09-16-2020),Retirednsmilin308 (09-17-2020),stjames1_53 (09-17-2020)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jet57's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,368x in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by zelmo1234 View Post

Now you know why I don't like right-wing asshats. So please take some time to watch how you talk about others who disagree with you, it's only politics.

Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 1,047
    Overall activity: 37.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassSocial50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    stjames1_53's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 29,267x in 20,296 Posts
    Mentioned
    175 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Now you know why I don't like right-wing asshats. So please take some time to watch how you talk about others who disagree with you, it's only politics.
    really??? this coming from one of the biggest trolls in the forum? hahahahahahahahahahah
    For waltky: http://quakes.globalincidentmap.com/
    "The Nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools."
    - Thucydides

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote" B. Franklin
    Igitur qui desiderat pacem, praeparet bellum

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stjames1_53 For This Useful Post:

Captdon (09-17-2020),MMC (09-25-2020)

Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 1,187
    Overall activity: 32.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    HawkTheSlayer's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,344x in 5,058 Posts
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    Although i do believe conservatives are getting more careful about who they do business with...i find it difficult to believe that conservatives would ignore this liberal woman in need. Are you sure they didn't just get busy or ...i don't know...something legitimate. I have a crotchety old college professor across the road from me and of course he is a liberal....i've tried being neighborly but he is rude and insulting.
    Run over him when he is on his bike.

+ Reply to Thread