Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,497x in 3,308 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RBG Dead: Democrats AGAIN Learn a Tough Lesson

Admit it, Conservatives. You smiled just a little when you got the news of Notorious RBG’s death. And not because you’re mean-spirited and you wanted her dead.

No, we are not animals like Leftists. Those who cheer when Republicans or Conservatives die. Leftists rejoice, even throw parties when iconic Republicans die.

As for us, Conservatives actually respect life. So we remember a person’s humanity and mourn for their families and friends who are saddened by the loss. And most of us did this for Notorious RBG. Despite our political and ideological differences.

Still, you smiled. Because you knew how Leftists were taking the loss. You relished in their panic. The moment they wanted to avoid at all costs.

Come on, ADMIT IT! I do. I freely admit that I GASPED when I saw the headline that RPG was dead, but it quickly turned to a smile.

At first, I thought it was a joke; somebody trolling me. Because I’ve been predicting the demise of this woman for what seems like a decade. But RBG hung to life like a hair on a biscuit; like white cat hair on a black wool jacket.

Seeing the story, I second-guessed myself on what RBG was made of; titanium. But then I reminded myself that the woman is damn near 100 years old and had twice battled pancreatic CANCER! DUH, KJ. Of course she’s dead!

After the aforementioned moment of humanity, my mind shifted to Democrats. Even as I write this, the thought of what went through their heads makes me smile. I swear right now I’m trying not to smile, but I can’t. It’s uncontrollable.

So now I own it.

RBG is dead and so are the Democrats. So while I never wished death on RBG, I certainly understand that death is inevitable. And I smile knowing that Democrats realize what’s next for their party.

For the party that booed God, I can only wonder how many of them now question their disbelief in the Almighty. Because God put Trump in office, and he took RBG out.

Because RBG was going nowhere, as that chick was tougher than a $3 steak! She took the “for life” part of her job literally. And you better know that the Democrats’ god, Baby Black Jesus Barack Obama begged RBG to leave so he could replace her. She refused him and every other Democrat gentleman (or gentlelady or gentlelgbtq) caller who tried to woo her to retire.

Good for RBG. She waited on God to do His will. So yes, I CELEBRATED when God called her home!

The thought of RBG’s death took me back to Nov 8, 2016. No true Conservative will forget that fateful, fate-filled, faith-filled night. Democrats all over the country prepared to celebrate the coronation of Hillary Clinton.

But I knew the outcome; I predicted it. Just like I predicted Trump would replace RBG on the court. So when the results started coming in on election night, I had that same smile I got when I learned of RBG’s passing. I knew yet again, Trump would get the opportunity to slap that smug smile off the faces of the Left.

People who believed that a worthless hang-on-hubby’s-coattail politico could and should run this nation got to watch as Donald Trump was announced as 45 POTUS. These are the same clowns who wanted us to believe an 87-year old woman with stage 4 pancreatic cancer was working hard every day for the nation.

How long was RBG incapacitated?

On Aug 31, TMZ reported that RBG officiated a wedding.

Ruth Bader Ginsburg took a break from her legal duties with the Supreme Court to preside over a more intimate affair … a weekend wedding.

It looks like the 87-year-old Justice has recovered from a couple recent hospitalizations and is feeling spry enough to serve as the marriage officiant for Barb Solish, Communications Director at the National Alliance on Mental Illness, and her hubby, Danny Kazin.

Solish shared a photo of RBG directing their Sunday nuptials and said … “2020 has been rough, but yesterday was Supreme.”

Solish also quashed any COVID-19 concerns for Ruth too, by pointing out she and her husband tested negative before the wedding.

COVID-19 concerns? Seriously.

The woman has had one foot in the grave and another on a banana peel for years, and they were concerned about Wuflu.

To hear Leftists tell it, RBG could win the 100-meter dash in the next Olympics. Indefatigable RBG.

Who knows who has been making decisions for her? But those days are over. No more hiding RBG from the press and other scrutiny.

RBG’s death denotes another win for Trump. Say what you want about Trump, but he lucks himself into some good spots.

https://theblacksphere.net/2020/09/r...-tough-lesson/

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sybil Ludington For This Useful Post:

Perianne (09-20-2020)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,885
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,664x in 28,251 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The timing was good. We cannot deny that.

The fact that she was obviously holding out just to not give Trump a chance to nominate someone makes me not want to wait until the body is cold.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Sybil Ludington (09-20-2020)

Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 1,219
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassOverdrive25000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Sybil Ludington's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,497x in 3,308 Posts
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AOC Calls for Left To 'Radicalize' After RBG's Death: 'We Can, and Must, Fight'

https://www.westernjournal.com/aoc-c...e67b2f02003c45

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sybil Ludington For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (09-20-2020)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,885
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,664x in 28,251 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sybil Ludington View Post
    AOC Calls for Left To 'Radicalize' After RBG's Death: 'We Can, and Must, Fight'

https://www.westernjournal.com/aoc-c...e67b2f02003c45
    The only concern now is Susan Collins, Mitt Romney and Murkowski.

The question is if these three want to prove they are anti_Trump to some of their supporters at the risk of proving they are anti-Conservative to all their GOP voters.

Collins - A job deal if she loses from Trump (Ambassador to Canada)? Will she really want to lose her base for her own election?
    Romney -Yes the guy is scum but will he really want to prevent a strong Conservative Court in the eyes of his Mormon Church?
    Murkowski - She is a wild card. She has 4 years for forgiveness before re-election

8. The Following User Says Thank You to carolina73 For This Useful Post:

Sybil Ludington (09-20-2020)

+ Reply to Thread