Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 213x in 161 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Prince Harry interferes with US election

We all know that Prince Harrys mother was a filthy wayward $#@! that could not keep her legs together and as a result nobody really knows who Prince Harrys real father actually is but everyone is pretty certain that it is not Prince Charles. My theory is that Prince Harry is Ronald McDonalds love child -

Screen-Shot-2017-05-01-at-11.17.09-AM.jpg

-photo-by-max-mumby-indigo-getty-images-square.jpg

Harry looks a lot more like Ronald McDonald than Prince Charles right? Princess Diana's love of McDonalds is well documented and when you take into consideration Prince Harrys uncanny resemblance to Ronald McDonald - and the fact that he is a %$%$ing clown - you only have to put two and two together. Anyway - whoever Prince Harrys real father is he is considered to be a member of the British royal family and to have royal blood even though its highly likely that both of his parents were commoners - so as a member of the royal family he is not supposed to interfere in elections.

You lucky Americans can look at the news and not see ten news items about Prince Harry and his wife Megan Markle like we have to put up with in Britain and Australia so you may not be aware of the fact that Prince Harry has dropped his royal duties and his 'HRH' title to become a private citizen. All of the gossip news claimed that Harry did this so that he and his new wife could be free of the royal family - apparently Megan does not get along with the Queen and Princess Kate - but now we see what this was really about. Prince Harry dropped his duties and 'HRH' title so that he could run off to USA and interfere in US politics.

Everybody's favourite pommy Piers Morgan was outraged that a member of the royal family was interfering in politics tweeting - "Prince Harry poking his woke nose into the US election & effectively telling Americans to vote against President Trump is completely unacceptable behaviour for a member of the Royal Family."

Apparently the royal family have responded to the criticism Harry is receiving by defending his interference, saying that Harry is speaking as a private citizen. So clearly the British royal family are in on this scheme that has been cooked up for Harry to become a private citizen as an excuse to influence global politics.

If you missed it what Harry was saying is that you Americans should not vote for Donald Trump by saying that Americans must reject "hate speech, misinformation and online negativity”. It doesnt take a genius to work out that Harrys words are an attack on Trump supporters. What a little limey pommy $#@! - am I right?

Trust me - it is a real nightmare having to put up with the fact that we cant look at a news site in Australia without seeing ten news items about Prince Harry and his wife - if you Americans do not push back against this little limey %$%$ on this then I fear that you yourselves will have to suffer daily bombardments of vomit worthy Prince Harry news items before long as well. Harry is only getting started in USA.

Trump has responded to this attack from Harry and his wife by saying that he is not a fan of Megan Markle and he has wished Harry good luck with her. Im not sure what he means by that but Megan Markle is not as much of a dirty $#@! as Harrys mother was is she? If so then Harry is going to need luck with her - I agree. But the reality is that Harry is the one behind all of this not his wife - and all you Trump supporters would be doing Trump a favour by wishing him back to pommyland where he belongs.

So who do you guys think is Harrys real father anyway? And if it did turn out to be Ronald McDonald would this give Harry US citizenship? Apparently Harry has plans to become a US citizen... He is only just getting started.

Last edited by TheOneOnly2; 09-24-2020 at 08:30 AM.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    TheOneOnly2's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Attachment 31278

edit - The little limey $#@! has the audacity to accuse you Trump supporters of hate speech when his big claim to fame was dressing up in a Nazi uniform? What a little pommy $#@!. Am I right? And lets not forget those 'Paki' and 'raghead' comments either.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2009/...e-harry-racism

The 'racism inquiry' Prince.

18516126-0-image-a-4_1568592299074.jpg

Forget Russian interference you guys. Its limey interference you Americans have to worry about now with Prince Harry coming to America.
    Last edited by TheOneOnly2; 09-24-2020 at 07:45 AM.

Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 1,008
    Overall activity: 0.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Private Pickle's Avatar Advisor
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 13,114x in 9,773 Posts
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehehe Prince Henry and Markle are in on the conspiracy against Trump. Heh...hehehehe....hehehehehheehehehehehehehehehehe heh...
    I find your lack of faith...disturbing...

-Darth Vader

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Private Pickle For This Useful Post:

DGUtley (09-24-2020),Dr. Who (09-24-2020),Peter1469 (09-24-2020)

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    TheOneOnly2's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Pickle View Post
    Hehehe Prince Henry and Markle are in on the conspiracy against Trump. Heh...hehehehe....hehehehehheehehehehehehehehehehe heh...
    Its really not a laughing matter. Neither are ten Prince Harry news items a day.

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    Its really not a laughing matter. Neither are ten Prince Harry news items a day.
    You know I'm not sure what is funnier...

The idea that two members of the Royal Family are rescinding their family name in order to meddle in U.S. elections legally....

or

The idea that two members of the Royal Family would have any discernable impact on an American election...

-Darth Vader

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Private Pickle For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (09-24-2020),HawkTheSlayer (09-24-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    We all know that Prince Harrys mother was a filthy wayward $#@! that could not keep her legs together and as a result nobody really knows who Prince Harrys real father actually is but everyone is pretty certain that it is not Prince Charles. My theory is that Prince Harry is Ronald McDonalds love child -

Attachment 31276

Attachment 31277

Harry looks a lot more like Ronald McDonald than Prince Charles right? Princess Diana's love of McDonalds is well documented and when you take into consideration Prince Harrys uncanny resemblance to Ronald McDonald - and the fact that he is a %$%$ing clown - you only have to put two and two together. Anyway - whoever Prince Harrys real father is he is considered to be a member of the British royal family and to have royal blood even though its highly likely that both of his parents were commoners - so as a member of the royal family he is not supposed to interfere in elections.

You lucky Americans can look at the news and not see ten news items about Prince Harry and his wife Megan Markle like we have to put up with in Britain and Australia so you may not be aware of the fact that Prince Harry has dropped his royal duties and his 'HRH' title to become a private citizen. All of the gossip news claimed that Harry did this so that he and his new wife could be free of the royal family - apparently Megan does not get along with the Queen and Princess Kate - but now we see what this was really about. Prince Harry dropped his duties and 'HRH' title so that he could run off to USA and interfere in US politics.

Everybody's favourite pommy Piers Morgan was outraged that a member of the royal family was interfering in politics tweeting - "Prince Harry poking his woke nose into the US election & effectively telling Americans to vote against President Trump is completely unacceptable behaviour for a member of the Royal Family."

Apparently the royal family have responded to the criticism Harry is receiving by defending his interference, saying that Harry is speaking as a private citizen. So clearly the British royal family are in on this scheme that has been cooked up for Harry to become a private citizen as an excuse to influence global politics.

If you missed it what Harry was saying is that you Americans should not vote for Donald Trump by saying that Americans must reject "hate speech, misinformation and online negativity”. It doesnt take a genius to work out that Harrys words are an attack on Trump supporters. What a little limey pommy $#@! - am I right?

Trust me - it is a real nightmare having to put up with the fact that we cant look at a news site in Australia without seeing ten news items about Prince Harry and his wife - if you Americans do not push back against this little limey %$%$ on this then I fear that you yourselves will have to suffer daily bombardments of vomit worthy Prince Harry news items before long as well. Harry is only getting started in USA.

Trump has responded to this attack from Harry and his wife by saying that he is not a fan of Megan Markle and he has wished Harry good luck with her. Im not sure what he means by that but Megan Markle is not as much of a dirty $#@! as Harrys mother was is she? If so then Harry is going to need luck with her - I agree. But the reality is that Harry is the one behind all of this not his wife - and all you Trump supporters would be doing Trump a favour by wishing him back to pommyland where he belongs.

So who do you guys think is Harrys real father anyway? And if it did turn out to be Ronald McDonald would this give Harry US citizenship? Apparently Harry has plans to become a US citizen... He is only just getting started.

You know Diana and Trump had similar hair styles... And Trump has red hair...we think... Maybe Harry rescinded his "family" name for the October surprise. Donald Trump is his father and together they will rule the Galaxy as FATHER AND SON!!!!

This message has been approved by the Trump campaign.

-Darth Vader

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Private Pickle For This Useful Post:

Dr. Who (09-24-2020),HawkTheSlayer (09-24-2020)

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Apparently the royal family have responded to the criticism Harry is receiving by defending his interference, saying that Harry is speaking as a private citizen.

this part right here. The Queen sees what her grandson is doing under the influence of 'this' woman. The above statement is the Queen's way of warning Harry that they will have all royal titles, duties and privileges stripped from them for this breach of royal protocol. Neither Harry nor Megan will be capable of supporting themselves in the manner to which Harry in particular has been accustomed. I'll bet he has a bcith on his hands when they're alone. The worst thing Megan can do is to separate her child from his royal family. Long term consequences for her for that bit of stupidity. And how long will Harry manage being thrown in with his common inlaws.

doomed.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

HawkTheSlayer (09-24-2020)

Level completed: 1%, Points required for next Level: 1,794
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteranRecommendation Second ClassTagger First Class25000 Experience Points
    HawkTheSlayer's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,604x in 5,185 Posts
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You know Diana and Trump had similar hair styles... And Trump has red hair...we think... Maybe Harry rescinded his "family" name for the October surprise. Donald Trump is his father and together they will rule the Galaxy as FATHER AND SON!!!!

Trump Vader and R2D2. Lol.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HawkTheSlayer For This Useful Post:

Private Pickle (09-24-2020)

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and did i hear you have anything to say about Hunter Biden's liason with Stripper and his refusal to pay for his illegitimate son's care?
    I didn't even accept responsibility until he had to for spreading his seed. I hope his son is a better person than any in the Biden 'proper' family.

and Bill's illegitmate son...who happens to be black? Did you have anything to say about that.

just pointing out your girlish behavior.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

bulletbob (09-25-2020)

Achievements:
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    and did i hear you have anything to say about Hunter Biden's liason with Stripper and his refusal to pay for his illegitimate son's care?
    Sounds like Rey to me!
    I didn't even accept responsibility until he had to for spreading his seed. I hope his son is a better person than any in the Biden 'proper' family.

and Bill's illegitmate son...who happens to be black? Did you have anything to say about that.

just pointing out your girlish behavior.
    Trust your feelings.... Reach out!

-Darth Vader

+ Reply to Thread