Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 77,584x in 55,991 Posts
    Mentioned
    707 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by testsubjectalpha View Post
    Tally have the cops every broken down your door in the middle of night? If not, why not?.....
    No. They’ve never had a reason.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dinesh D'souza's Today's lesson in Obviousology: Lesson at link

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/bre...-one-sentence/

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 597
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cannons Front's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,150x in 2,896 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    Well, you’re entirely mixed up. The “witness” changed her story a couple of times and the gal that lived directly across from Taylor said that the walls are hollow and the cops never announced. Banging on the door is NOT announcing. The boyfriend did shoot first, but he was defending his home and using the second amendment to do it. You guys on the right should be yelling at the cops - right?
    The independent witness testified to the grand jury. AS I HAVE SAID if I was the guy and people broke in my door I would have shot them as well,if I didn't know who they were. I am glad they dropped the charges against the BF, BUT that does not mean I should yell at the Cops.
    "The powers of the federal government are enumerated; it can only operate in certain cases; it has legislative powers on defined and limited objects, beyond which it cannot extend its jurisdiction." James Madison 1788

Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 597
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Cannons Front's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,150x in 2,896 Posts
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tally have the cops every broken down your door in the middle of night? If not, why not? The suggestion in all this is that the cops were arbitrary and go around knocking everyone's door down. I don't believe that.
    The Police have never had a reason to bust my door down, I do not sell drugs, I do not let other people in my house sell drugs, I do not share bank accounts with drug dealers, I do not let deliveries for drug dealers come to my house......
    "The powers of the federal government are enumerated; it can only operate in certain cases; it has legislative powers on defined and limited objects, beyond which it cannot extend its jurisdiction." James Madison 1788

Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsTagger Second ClassVeteran
    Safety's Avatar Nationalist
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 22,901x in 15,599 Posts
    Mentioned
    1237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jet, who sits around, armed and ready to shoot others? I'm told this woman was a drug dealer, selling 'fentanyl' of all things to our kids. I'm having trouble putting this woman into the Mother Teresa category and listening to Rep Al Green trying to pitch her as such on the House floor today. Did you watch Al's speech today?
    You mean other than white conservatives, amirite? I mean, don’t conservatives say that anyone that isn’t ready for $#@! to pop off at a moment’s notice and wait for police to arrive are “sheep”? Oh, I forgot, that $#@! is only intended for the status quo, eh?

“Conscientiously believing that the proper condition of the negro is slavery, or a complete subjection to the white man, and entertaining the belief that the day is not distant when the old Union will be restored with slavery nationally declared to be the proper condition of all of African descent, and in view of the future harmony and progress of all the States of America, I have been induced to issue this address, so that there may be no misunderstanding in the future”

- Jefferson Davis

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,639x in 14,854 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jet57 View Post
    That guy demonstrates no evidence for anything he says about Kenneth Walker. The warrant was a search warrant for Taylor's home because her ex boyfriend; the drug dealer, had had packages sent there and of course nothing was found. A search reveals no record for Walker other then no convictions.

The guy in the video is being a far right-wing jerk and it's unfortunate that you believe.

The "no knock was too dangerous; apartments only have one way out in most cases, so the cops drew fire for a very bad entry, and as a pro second amendment, defend yourself type of person, you should be heaping praises on Kenneth walker for trying to defend the home and his girlfriend!

For me it all depends if he knew and believed it was the police. If someone broke into my house in the middle of the night and yelled police I might not believe them as I have done nothing to warrant that. On the other hand there is some evidence that they did announce themselves again that does not mean Walker heard and/or believed them.

IMO the real problem here was the choice to go all SWAT to serve this warrant at night. Taylor was no overt danger to anyone she could of been served at work and her place searched while no one was home if necessary. The use of SWAT and SWAT like plans to serve routine warrants is the mistake here and it is common. As for the officiers they were following orders and once the shots were fired on them there is no world in which they would not return fire.

Again the "two bastions of divisionism" paint all good vs all evil. But that's typically not how life works. Taylor likely got mixed up in some $#@! and was ironically trying to get out. The warrant may or may not have been justified. The manner of serving it was the problem and the officiers did what they are trainned to do.

Both "sides" should be looking at the evidence that was used to issue the warrant and the procedures that allowed a routine warrant to be served in a para military fashion.

Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Overall activity: 29.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsSocialVeteran
    donttread's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 20,639x in 14,854 Posts
    Mentioned
    319 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jet, who sits around, armed and ready to shoot others? I'm told this woman was a drug dealer, selling 'fentanyl' of all things to our kids. I'm having trouble putting this woman into the Mother Teresa category and listening to Rep Al Green trying to pitch her as such on the House floor today. Did you watch Al's speech today?
    Again she was a human niether devil or angel . I don't believe there was any proof that she personally dealt drugs but there were none in her home that night.

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jet57's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,368x in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cannons Front View Post
    The independent witness testified to the grand jury. AS I HAVE SAID if I was the guy and people broke in my door I would have shot them as well,if I didn't know who they were. I am glad they dropped the charges against the BF, BUT that does not mean I should yell at the Cops.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/sole-w...ry-says-report
    Sole Witness Who Heard Cops Announce Themselves in Breonna Taylor Raid Changed His Story

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jet57's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,368x in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by donttread View Post
    For me it all depends if he knew and believed it was the police. If someone broke into my house in the middle of the night and yelled police I might not believe them as I have done nothing to warrant that. On the other hand there is some evidence that they did announce themselves again that does not mean Walker heard and/or believed them.

IMO the real problem here was the choice to go all SWAT to serve this warrant at night. Taylor was no overt danger to anyone she could of been served at work and her place searched while no one was home if necessary. The use of SWAT and SWAT like plans to serve routine warrants is the mistake here and it is common. As for the officiers they were following orders and once the shots were fired on them there is no world in which they would not return fire.

Again the "two bastions of divisionism" paint all good vs all evil. But that's typically not how life works. Taylor likely got mixed up in some $#@! and was ironically trying to get out. The warrant may or may not have been justified. The manner of serving it was the problem and the officiers did what they are trainned to do.

Both "sides" should be looking at the evidence that was used to issue the warrant and the procedures that allowed a routine warrant to be served in a para military fashion.
    The story is that Taylor's ex boyfirend was mixed up some $#@! and a search warrant was issued to look for packages that the ex boyfriend had been mailing to her address. The no knock warrant was the problem that kicked it all off.

Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 2,679
    Overall activity: 44.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialCreated Album pictures50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    Cotton1's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 24,715x in 16,155 Posts
    Mentioned
    146 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)