Thanks Given
    Thanked 5,749x in 3,852 Posts
    Mentioned
    125 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do you feel?

About the current issues and voting?

I am pissed and have lost patience. I probably owe a few apologies. I am tired of bullies running around public uncontested. It is a basic safety issue. The true journalism is absent and is causing the issue.

I cannot wait to vote for Trump because it is the best thing for this country at this time. I mean I literally cannot wait!
    I am tired of everyone fighting with each other. This is all by design.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to texan For This Useful Post:

Calypso Jones (09-25-2020),carolina73 (09-25-2020),FindersKeepers (09-25-2020),HawkTheSlayer (09-25-2020)

Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 469
    Overall activity: 0.2%
    Achievements:
    SocialVeteran50000 Experience Points
    jet57's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 2,368x in 2,004 Posts
    Mentioned
    284 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by texan View Post
    About the current issues and voting?

I am pissed and have lost patience. I probably owe a few apologies. I am tired of bullies running around public uncontested. It is a basic safety issue. The true journalism is absent and is causing the issue.

I cannot wait to vote for Trump because it is the best thing for this country at this time. I mean I literally cannot wait!
    I feel fine, but I think that the right is going to fail in their objective to sabotage confidence in our voting system and election integrity.

Original Ranter
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 41.0%
    Achievements:
    SocialRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Mister D's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 53,475x in 36,449 Posts
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    It amazes me that the very people sucked in by the collusion narrative are telling us that Trump is trying to sabotage confidence in our voting system and election integrity. This is a truly shocking level of stupidity.
    Whoever criticizes capitalism, while approving immigration, whose working class is its first victim, had better shut up. Whoever criticizes immigration, while remaining silent about capitalism, should do the same.

~Alain de Benoist

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mister D For This Useful Post:

Calypso Jones (09-25-2020),carolina73 (09-25-2020),Cotton1 (09-26-2020),FindersKeepers (09-25-2020),Peter1469 (09-26-2020),Tahuyaman (09-25-2020)

Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 100.0%
    Achievements:
    50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdriveSocial
    Awards:
    Frequent Poster
    Tahuyaman's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 76,992x in 55,613 Posts
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    It amazes me that the very people sucked in by the collusion narrative are telling us that Trump is trying to sabotage confidence in our voting system and election integrity. This is a truly shocking level of stupidity.
    That’s quite ironic huh? They probably don’t see it that way though.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahuyaman For This Useful Post:

carolina73 (09-25-2020)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,885
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,664x in 28,251 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just like they say that Biden is an idiot but he is our idiot.

Now the left say that it is a crazy conspiracy but it is our crazy conspiracy.

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    TheOneOnly2's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 213x in 161 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But if you think about it - the left side of politics and media almost have to show some support for the rioters so they can try to control them - if they came out hard against them then that would mean that the duopoly has lost control of a large portion of the American population that actually supports the unrest. Maybe they are not so much supporting it as much as trying to control it. I was worried in 2015 when they were rioting in Ferguson and a lot of the public seemed to support them. For a long time before all this flared up the media was completely ignoring BLM. When you had armed patriots in Michigan State House earlier this year I joked to an African American lady on twitter that I thought that BLM had disbanded. She was angry about protestors being allowed to take weapons into state house and was saying that if African Americans did that they would be shot. I told her I agreed and she should give it a try. But yeah I was making fun of her about how BLM had not been in the news for a long time - said I thought it disbanded. Media tried to ignore them. That probably only made things worse. When the saw an opportunity with Floyd thing they were ready to explode. If left politics and media came out hard against them all of a sudden you have basically got a rebellion on your hands. Which is why I have been asking the question - who is really in control of USA these days? The controlled opposition or the useful idiots? On the other side you have Donald Trump as President. Ha. edit - In a perfect world its Jeb Bush. But he was never going to satisfy you idiots was he? Ha. The useful idiots run America now.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister D View Post
    stupidity or wickedness?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Calypso Jones For This Useful Post:

Section31 (09-26-2020)

Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 2,885
    Overall activity: 79.0%
    Achievements:
    Social50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran
    carolina73's Avatar Senior Member
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 43,664x in 28,251 Posts
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    But if you think about it - the left side of politics and media almost have to show some support for the rioters so they can try to control them - if they came out hard against them then that would mean that the duopoly has lost control of a large portion of the American population that actually supports the unrest. Maybe they are not so much supporting it as much as trying to control it. I was worried in 2015 when they were rioting in Ferguson and a lot of the public seemed to support them. For a long time before all this flared up the media was completely ignoring BLM. When you had armed patriots in Michigan State House earlier this year I joked to an African American lady on twitter that I thought that BLM had disbanded. She was angry about protestors being allowed to take weapons into state house and was saying that if African Americans did that they would be shot. I told her I agreed and she should give it a try. But yeah I was making fun of her about how BLM had not been in the news for a long time - said I thought it disbanded. Media tried to ignore them. That probably only made things worse. When the saw an opportunity with Floyd thing they were ready to explode. If left politics and media came out hard against them all of a sudden you have basically got a rebellion on your hands. Which is why I have been asking the question - who is really in control of USA these days? The controlled opposition or the useful idiots? On the other side you have Donald Trump as President. Ha. edit - In a perfect world its Jeb Bush. But he was never going to satisfy you idiots was he? Ha. The useful idiots run America now.
    What are you taking?

The majority supports the rioters. Just because your polls ask fake questions by calling them protestors does not give you the ability to migrate the answers.

Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 1,999
    Achievements:
    SocialTagger First ClassVeteranRecommendation Second ClassOverdrive50000 Experience Points
    Calypso Jones's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 10,860x in 6,374 Posts
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneOnly2 View Post
    What ARE you thinking??

Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Overall activity: 0.1%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points
    TheOneOnly2's Avatar Banned
    Level
    Thanks Given
    Thanked 213x in 161 Posts
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Calypso Jones View Post
    What ARE you thinking??
    What? I cant say anything on the forum that matters. Even if I said anything that was true nobody would believe it - I would sound like a crazy person.

It is funny that I was making fun of an African American saying that I thought BLM disbanded just a few months ago though right.

You mean about Jeb Bush? I kind of like him.

I dont know what extreme or radical is anymore you know. Its not good.

+ Reply to Thread